Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mature Stories

Involving older women or men, our mature stories posts appeal to people who enjoy an experienced hand in the bedroom.

There's nothing like sex with an older partner to get up to speed with the finer arts involved in love making.

Younger guys are sure to love the milf stories.

Breaking Big: Part Three

An older woman’s young lover makes a huge impression.

Part Three: Club Eros Having spent the night together, the pair awoke the next morning and spent the early part of the day in domestic bliss. Perhaps owing to Julian’s young age, Nicole’s maternal instincts took hold, and she spent the morning fussing ove...

Breaking Big: Part Two

An older woman’s young lover makes a huge impression.

Part Two: Club Au Naturel Nicole awoke late the next morning and sat with her coffee and croissant on her private deck overlong the secluded stretch of beach beyond, the aqua-coloured ocean lapping gently at the pristine shoreline. It was going to be anot...

Breaking Big: Part One

An older woman’s young lover makes a huge impression.

Part One: Club Soleil A gentle Caribbean breeze wafted through one of the resort’s shaded, open-air lounges, providing the assembled patrons with fleeting respite from the midday tropical heat. Ornate, curvilinear, and exquisitely crafted bamboo installat...

Lush Unites The World!

At a porn convention, I have a serendipitous encounter with my Lush hero.

"Cum to CREAM" The message in my e-mail was actually pulsing and in red! The Fifth Annual International "Convention Representing Erotica And Media" was actually being held in my city this year! I had been writing on my favorite site, Lush Stories, for alm...

See Me (Part 2 of 2)

Tate eagerly works to satisfy Myra's insatiable lust.

I couldn't hide my grin at the news that Myra wasn't yet through with me. Just the thought of being inside her again made my cock stir. Her eyes widened at my building arousal. "Oh my, you'll be ready for another round in no time!" Those words made my ere...

Aurore

Two people, thirty-odd years old. He's just divorced, she's newly single. No strings sex and a chance to explore

Ok, so the separation is all over bar a few bits of admin. She goes her way, I go mine… Mine that week takes me to a corporate boondoggle at Ascot races. I’m not into horses in any sense, but getting away from the office for two days seems like a good ide...

A Round Eye In Thailand, Part Three

Maggie and five men are stranded in a house because of a curfew.

“The girls can’t make it tonight.” I was stretched out on a chaise lounge at the edge of the swimming pool, enjoying the sun after a swim. I sat up at that news, putting a hand to my chest to ensure that my loose bikini top didn’t fall down. Five men were...

Score 14 14
3
869 Views 869
5.5k words 5.5k words

Domineering Wife

A husband treats his frustrated wife to a luxury spa weekend and two hung black males.

Over the years, my wife has turned from a fun-loving, horny woman, into a domineering bitch. She constantly puts me down, telling me how useless I am at everything, including sex. She constantly belittles me to her friends, telling them how useless I am a...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Revisiting Grace

I had to go back. I had to retrieve the woodsaw and, besides, I was horny for the old slut.

Although, I wanted, probably needed, to go and see Grace, I felt guilty about what I had done the previous week and, I knew, intended to do again. I had said and done the most awful things to her and, although I did not think that I had done anything wron...

In Danger's Bed - Part 4

Dreama learns more about Oliver's expectations of her.

I could have soaked in that glorious tub for hours. Oliver was right about me being exhausted. At one point, I actually dozed off, waking only when I heard someone enter the guest room. Suddenly alert, I held my breath and hoped it was Oliver returning. B...

Lady Penelope-MILF Of The Mansion 20

Her Ladyship seeks help, in the wrong place

"My name is Lady Penelope Ward-Williamson, and I’m a sex addict." The tall and curvy fifty-one-year-old swept back a stray strand of her naturally blonde hair as she addressed the group. She was attending her very first Sexaholics Anonymous session. She r...

My Mom IV

My mom pushed the limit of her sexual desire.

As I was studying in the United States, my mom continued her relationship with Mr. Wee. My mom and I were best friends. My mom would call me and tell me over the phone every detail of her sexual activities. Sometimes, I would share my stories with her. Ho...