Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Poems

Love poems and poetry is a hugely popular section proving romance isn't dead!

They are literary compositions written with an intensity or beauty of language more characteristic of verse / poetry, than of prose.

This category is intended for poetry about romance, passion, and sensuality, rather than friendship, loss or familial / brotherly love.

Soliloquy

It’s so hard to express the joy that my muse brings

Emerging from a cave of shadows deep I left behind the darkness where my secrets sleep For within her gaze majestic sparks and rousing flames ignite my dark Her eyes hold sunset warm hues As our stories now unfold with the tasting of souls An eternal flam...

Her darkness calls Like a star I shine bright Illuminating her soul banishing her demons into the night Together we’ll roam under the moon's silver glow Always entwined our love will forever grow With every breath I'll be her guiding light through the eve...

Fragments

Her words are my richness

You Took the fragments of my fractured heart Moulded them together into a butterfly Made it fly soaring way up high I can’t catch it My breath Bursts Then You Mould That Too * You Took the fragments my fractured heart Moulded them together into a bowl Lin...

My Midnight Ache

Those midnight hours can be the hardest, when the mind wanders

Sometime after midnight a sudden ache for you Steals into my heart quiet and true I lay there wondering in the still of the night If somewhere you too feel this silent plight Does your heart flutter does your soul call out In the whispers of darkness does...

The Candle

A short poem about finding your sexual mojo

The candle burns dimly but it is still alight Its warm glow redolent of summer sunsets Teasing, flickering and resolutely still hanging onto the life that burns deep in the places that the darkness cannot touch. Oxygen, pure air or a pleasant draft will g...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Broken Pieces

A gentle rebuilding undertaking

Come here bring all of your broken pieces to me The ones we cannot find we can fill with new memories Let me kiss you back together one piece at a time Until your heart beats only one name mine Then your wild side will run free knowing I will hold you whe...

A kiss

My poem on the meaning behind such a simple act

A simple kiss can go so far From the surface of your skin To the core of your heart But what is a kiss, if not for pressed lips? It is a promise that cannot be missed A promise to be here no matter what With the touch of your lips, I worry not For when we...

Box of Sorrow

Something sad to hide away

There's a box beneath my bed, Full of words I never said, Letters that I wrote in vain, Wrapped in ribbon, tied in pain. Every night, I hear it call, From the shadows, down the hall, A whisper from the past, so clear, A melody of every tear. Oh, this box...

Colliding Hearts

Two hearts collide in an hour of anguish

I cannot reverse our hands of time And may never see if this may end. I only ask that you please forgive me And dream again, my precious friend. Gaze into my eyes and hold me tight As we let go on a weightless flight. Gliding over our darkest shadows Acro...

Her Presence

Resting in someone special

To rest in her presence Her softness and warmth Pressing against me The gentle feel of her breathing Calm now resting from its fevered pitch our scent redolent I find contentment as I draw your eyes to mine awakening your sight out of the clouds within yo...