Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Poems

Love poems and poetry is a hugely popular section proving romance isn't dead!

They are literary compositions written with an intensity or beauty of language more characteristic of verse / poetry, than of prose.

This category is intended for poetry about romance, passion, and sensuality, rather than friendship, loss or familial / brotherly love.

Wanting

why can some women never find the being to satisfy their soul?

Within every woman there lives the call of the wild A throwback to her emerging from the past Be it dragon, wolf or man of mystery Her blood now courses with the nocturnal blood of her calling In that midnight hour She yearns for the breath of the beast u...

Anew As One

Two spirits joined in a life all new.

The dryad sleeps in slender stems, and new green leaves. Born of two souls mingled, the dryad dreams. One died for love of the land and a friend. One passed in her dotage, but was content in the end. Xantwilla’s soul lingered where her charred stump remai...

She Blooms

Just simple poetry to define my world

She blooms from the petals of the pages with her butterfly heart aglow surrounded by the fairy breath of a tale of love born known as stardust clouds around her in a halo of breathless wings of glittering light as she blows a magic kiss of ink birthing a...

She Waits

A poem for those who are waiting for love

She waits Not for the rushing of the wind Not for the waves crashing on the rocks Not for the storms rumbling overhead She waits At risk of introspection At the mercy of her imagination At once here but so far away She waits Feeling so distant Feeling apa...

My Submissive’s Plea

how she expressed her need

In a tango for two as Shadows sway A gentle breeze licks at candles flame my plea Take me deeper Into your darkness Where your deepest pleasures dwell By your side I linger I your twisted angel remain Let me bathe as I achingly writhe in your desire Of ne...

My Rhapsody

She is my song

In each other's sensual embrace A rhapsody of endorphins dancing An intimate symphony of understanding Scents merge as body and minds entwine Rhythmic breaths mimic those of rapid heartbeats Sensual footsteps twisting like dense vines A euphoric kiss casc...

New gifts offered every day Receiving them in different ways Moments spent Smiles shared Experiences told Hearts intertwined Fantasies satisfied Laughter created Breathless encounters Lingered traces Adoration bestowed Souls adjoined Distant in body, neve...

Broken Heart

A journey of love.

I was lost. Wandering aimlessly. Then I met you. You took my hand and guided me. Walked me out of the darkness. Helped me find myself. We discovered Samantha. I fell in love. For the first time. The only time. You were there in my most troubled times. You...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Contrasts

we are each both simple and yet complex

She is drawn to his contrasts He smells like pure warmth sweet and heady like the midnight call of fallen stars like a muggy summer fire just after a heavy rainfall earthy a wet cedar come sandalwood scent with an undertone of citrus Yet she is thrilled b...

Texas Tornado

How swift a tornado can take your heart.

The sky grew black; the winds swirled around me. Alone in this life. Was I to die this way? Amidst the darkness, a sudden glimmer, your eyes appeared. Your lips are shown through the clouds, moist and wet. Your gentle grasp showed me the way to safety. Yo...

Score 38 38
29
376 Views 376
134 words 134 words

Visions Of Love

When she holds my hand and I feel her presence

We linger in quietness Besotted by visions of love and deepest passion My serrated breath held within parched lungs arid and aching Lost to time and the savored fear of an unknown tomorrow that would take back my sight to devour my darkness with fierce de...

Feral Love

It just happens

When dusk and dawn Entwine in an embrace and star crossed souls travel and meet in their astral space Amongst gossamer dreams they dance with lust and effortlessly sway In this magical hour never getting lost they find their way to a realm of heat Where t...

Again

What the heart wants...

Don't do it, they told me. You'll regret it, they warned me. Once you let him back in, you'll be hurt, be burned again. He will do it again, you'll see. Please, just walk away, let him be. But I couldn't resist his words, his smile. He opened his arms for...

Venus De Milo

My first poem in a long long time. I was also drunk.

Looking into your eyes as if turned to stone My chest pounding with vigor I kiss down between your thighs Each moan and sign more beautiful than a song Tasting your sweet ambrosia This must be what immortality feels like I don’t want it to end

My Tinker

She casts her spell over me

She tinkers with my heart in depths of night stirring my hunger for her in silent darkness The velvet feel of her hands splendidly play upon my body letting the secrets of my soul fly on wings of desire ~ I sip from her cup still unaware of how intoxicati...