Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interracial Stories

Interracial erotic stories feature sexual relationships between different ethnicities or races.

Although some stories fit the "porn" stereotype of a black male / white female, Interracial sex stories can refer to mixed race sex between any differing races or nationalities whatsoever, whether they be African, Asian, Black, Caucasian, Indian or others.

My First Time With A Black Man

After breaking up with my white boyfriend, I decide to follow my lust towards a black man

At the beginning of my sophomore year of college, I began to realize that it wouldn't work out with my boyfriend. We just didn't mesh well together, and the sex wasn't that great. He was my first. The sex with him usually only lasted a minute or two. In college, I began to realize and accept that I found black men attractive. The urge to seek out a romantic encounter with black men became more intense over time. I broke u...

Advise And Consent

His study of interracial sexual stereotypes leads a white PhD candidate to some provocative conclusions.

It was right after my thesis was accepted that my graduate advisor took ill and was hospitalized, so I was assigned a new advisor to help me prepare for the oral exam. Dr. Brownlee was a senior fellow at the nearby Institute for the Study of Curative Equity, but she had been Dean of the Sociology Department here at New Dominion University and, in fact, had developed the Black Studies program in which I was enrolled. So I...

Barbara's New Lover

Barbara becomes infatuated with a co-worker...and things get 'complicated'

My wife Barbara is 5’1 tall, and the most beautiful blue eyes. Her 38DD breasts are full and supple with not a hint of sag, and her nipples radiate with a vivid pinkish tone - they are luscious. Her stomach is full and hips are round and firm. She has a fine shapely butt with a sexy sway that draws a man’s eyes like a magnet. She has the sexiest legs, made for showing off bare, or in nylons. Men turn to stare at her. What...

Diary of a High Price Escort Chapter Five Part Two

Margaret enjoys being used by her first BBC

As he neared the top, I turned and started toward my bedroom. "This way," I said, looking over my shoulder. He followed me into the bedroom, and I said, "Close the door." Once I heard the latch close, I turned and smiled at him, "How's that big, beautiful cock?" I asked. Franklin grasped his massive cock through his slacks, which by now was already getting hard, "It's ready for some sweet suckin," he replied. I parted my...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 5 Part 1

Big changes in Margaret’s life.

I arrived home from Sam's place at about seven o'clock. Barry's E-Class was parked in the garage, and as I pulled the Benz in beside his vehicle, I thought about leaving my shopping bags in the trunk. I wasn't sure I wanted to get into a discussion about my shopping habits tonight. Stepping into the kitchen, I noticed the light was on in the den. Walking to the doorway, I glanced toward him. "What were you doing all day?"...

The Pump House

My curiosity leads to an incredible sexual adventure.

“Molly! I have to go to town before the store closes. Mr. Simmons is still working on the pump for the well. See that he gets his check if he finishes before I get back.” “Okay, Mom. I’ll see that he gets it.” Mom headed for town, and I walked slowly out to the pump house to see how Mr. Simmons was coming along. He had been there most of the day working on our water pump for the well. The pump was in a small shed we refer...

Mrs. Wintergreen looked very much like the contemporary businesswoman with her black leather briefcase, smartly tailored navy blue jacket and skirt, and black stockings. At first glance, the tall and slim brunette had an almost severe look about her. But on closer inspection, the quite attractive forty-one-year-old had a certain twinkle in her eye. She took being in charge of a large number of staff at her productive corp...

Shall I Prove To You That I Own You?

You are more than just sex to me

"Daddy." "Yes, babygirl, what's the matter?" I stare into his ocean-blue eyes, feeling my heartbeat fasten second by second. I know these feelings aren't good, but I can't help but fall into his seduction trap. "I'll be heading out now. See you later. Have a nice day." I look at him once more before grabbing my bag. "Aren't you forgetting something?" he asks me, throwing a glance at me. I scan the room once, eyeing my tor...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Her Golden Opportunity

Young female reporter gets too close with a star athlete.

As the elevator doors slid open, revealing the bustling locker room filled with towering figures of athleticism and raw masculinity, the nervousness in young Sarah's stomach threatened to consume her. She took a deep breath and smoothed out her skirt, adjusting her blazer for the hundredth time as she approached the interview of a lifetime. The famed football star, known not only for his exceptional talent on the field bu...

Swedish Delight - Part 2

Inga's desires for Walter manifest themselves in a delightful way.

Inga arrived home happy about the way the night went. She finally had a chance to have a decent conversation with Walter about something other than work. She was able to enjoy his beautiful smile and sexy voice in a relaxing atmosphere. The fact that he wanted to have lunch with her and learn about her homeland, turned her on more. Inga hopped in the shower with a big smile. Inga drifted into dreamland with the image of W...

Rachel. Part 3: Sinning In Color.

Rachel and Jenny has a plan to find a well hung man.

Three weeks passed before Rachel and Jenny could meet up for drinks after work. Rachel and been working on a big trial with her coworkers and Jenny had been on a business trip to Hong Kong. They met up at a bar with a large terrace that offered a two-for-one during happy hours. Jenny was already seated with a drink in front of her when Rachel arrived. She had picked a corner table away from the rest of the crowd who prefe...

The Nigerian Tease - Another Mature Lover - Night Two.

A second night of sex for twenty-eight-year-old Nigerian Chika and sixty-five-year-old white man Patrick.

"You look tired this morning, Patrick," said Simon when they met before the start of day two of the conference. "Do I?" responded Patrick. "And you, my dear, look radiant," said Simon to twenty-eight-year-old Chika Etomi. The fact was that sixty-five-year-old Patrick and the sexy Nigerian woman had spent much of the time since the conference ended the previous day fucking, as Simon very much suspected. Simon was a man of...

Blue Jenkins worked as a field hand on Hank Leone's farm in Northeast Louisiana. He was a slave. Now in his late-twenties, Blue had been purchased from the Jenkins Farm for a nominal sum two decades back and retained the Jenkins' family name. Blue was tall, muscular, possessed of a pleasing cinnamon complexion, a dazzling smile and a square jaw. He had a hairy breast; his head was shaved bald. In deference to his complexi...

The Nigerian Tease - Another Mature Lover

A twenty-something Nigerian woman meets a much older white man at a conference. Just her type.

Chika Etomi is a married Nigerian lady aged twenty-eight, but she has a thing for white men much older than herself. Her job has her moving in circles that include mature and sophisticated white men, and on occasions, she takes a liking to one and determines to bed him. Chika is very attractive, beautiful even, and has a sexy, curvy body, and many men admire her. To have a chance with her, a man usually needs to be white,...

Swedish Delight - Part One

Can a casual conversation during an office party ignite a flame?

Office parties are usually dull. Until the office slut misbehaves. Chrissy did not disappoint. The 5’2” blonde floozy flirted with every guy during the four-hour party. Her red mini dress, with a deep revealing neckline, helped her stand out in more ways than one. When she came over to Walter to have some fun, he smiled at Chrissy and then politely pushed her over to the next guy. Inga, a relatively new employee, quietly...