Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Team-Mate For The Wife (Part 3)

"My life takes an unexpected turn"

44
12 Comments 12
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

For those of you who have not already done so, it is probably a good idea to read the previous two chapters of this story to understand how we have arrived at where we are now.

Paula and I have now divorced, and I have now started a relationship with a twenty-one-year-old model called Sam who I met through my football friends.

I had also heard that Paula had decided to ask both Jerome and Marcus to do a paternity test to find out which of them was Jackson's father and had found out that it was Marcus who was the Daddy.

I told Sam about my previous relationship with Paula and the reason that it had ended. She was a bit gobsmacked at first that I would let my girlfriend get fucked by other men, especially black men, but it didn't cause any problems with our relationship.

After we had been together for a couple of months, we decided to go on holiday together, and I let Sam decide where we went. She looked through some brochures, and as it was early in the year and Europe was not really an option due to the weather, she decided on an all-inclusive in Jamaica.

The hotel had it's own private secluded beach and it sounded ideal for a romantic, relaxing holiday.

We arrived at the hotel in the early afternoon and, after unpacking, decided to take a stroll along the beach before dinner. The beach was fairly quiet, but with the deep blue Caribbean sea and cloudless skies, it was just what we wanted for a romantic holiday. After walking along the beach for half a mile, I noticed a shirtless black guy walking towards us. He was walking hand-in-hand with a blonde white girl. As they came closer I couldn't believe what I was seeing - it was Marcus and Paula!!

They both saw me and Marcus gave me a high-five saying, 'Fancy seeing you here.' I hesitantly introduced them to Sam, not being too sure how she would react to coming face-to-face with my ex-wife and her black lover. We chatted for a good twenty minutes and thankfully Sam was fine with meeting them. We agreed to meet up later after Dinner for a few drinks.

After Marcus and Paula moved on we continued our walk along the beach before we decided to turn back towards the hotel.

When we got back to our room Sam quickly removed her bikini and lace panties and told me to 'fuck her good'. I did as I was told and immediately noticed that she had a very wet pussy.

'What has got you so excited,' I asked.

'Just fuck me,' Sam replied.

I sensed I knew the reason that Sam was so turned on.

'Was it seeing Marcus shirtless that got you turned on,' I probed.

'Just fucking screw me,' Sam pleaded.

'Are you fantasising that it is Marcus fucking you? Are you imagining how big his cock is?'

This sent Sam over the edge and she had the biggest orgasm she has ever had in our time together.

After I came over her tits and stomach Sam admitted that she was feeling very horny since seeing Marcus and that she could understand why Paula was attracted to him.

We met up with Marcus and Paula after Dinner for drinks as planned. During our conversation, Paula mentioned that she was two months pregnant. She was fairly sure that it was Marcus's baby again as she has now settled down and her days of shagging every black guy she could are over.

Marcus and I agreed to play a round of Golf together the following day whilst the girls agreed to meet up for some drinks and a chat whilst we were away.

When I returned from my round of Golf with Marcus I could see that Sam was looking a bit flustered and asked her if something was wrong.

'No there is nothing wrong. Paula has just been telling me all about her experiences of fucking black guys. It sounds amazing how big they are and what they can do.'

I had an awful feeling of life repeating itself sensing that Sam was not going to be satisfied until she had tried one herself.

Fortunately, Sam had just bought some contraceptive pills before we left the U.K so at least this time there was unlikely to be a black baby if she did go through with it.

'Do you want to try one,' I asked fearing the answer I would get.

'I couldn't do that to you again,' Sam replied.

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat

'What if I gave you permission,' I suggested.

'I would like to try it but only if you are sure,' Sam replied sensing I secretly wanted to see see it.

Sam then said that Paula had told her that Marcus thought that she was 'a hot chick' and that if she wanted to 'Go Black' she would let Marcus service her as now that she is pregnant she has to cut back a bit on the sex.

I agreed that Sam could go with Marcus provided I could be there to watch and that it was just a one-off.

Sam made the arrangements with Paula and it was agreed that Marcus would come to our room at 9.00 pm.

Sam wore her sexiest outfit and looked amazing when at exactly 9.00 pm there was a knock at the door and Marcus entered wearing just a colourful summer shirt and a pair of slacks which did little to hide the bulge of the big cock lurking beneath them.

Paula also came in to offer 'moral support' although for who I was not sure.

Marcus and Sam were soon making out and Marcus took no time in removing Sam's clothes so he could admire her sun-tanned naked body. He then removed his shirt and tapped Sam on the head signalling for her to go down on her knees in front of him and remove his trousers. Sam did as she was told and pulled down his slacks and boxer shorts in one go to reveal his big black cock.

'OH MY GOD,' she screamed. 'THAT IS FUCKING HUGE.'

I had obviously seen it before but there was still something truly erotic about a beautiful white woman seeing a big black cock directly in front of them for the first time.

Sam took as much of Marcus's cock in her mouth as she could, sucking and gagging on his impressive member until she could get no more in her mouth. Marcus then picked her up and threw her on the bed telling Sam to spread her legs as wide as possible.

Paula held my hands as we both watched the scene unfold in front of us.

Marcus placed his big black cock at the entrance to Sam's pussy and then slowly but firmly slid it inch-by-inch further into her. At first, Sam let out cries of pain, but as she became used to the size of the weapon inside her those cries turned to pleasure as she felt a cock in places no man (including me) had been before.

When Marcus finally reached the entrance to her womb he relaxed for a moment to allow Sam to feel the pleasure of a 9' black cock inside her. He then slowly pulled it back before pushing it in again as he picked up the rhythm of fucking Sam.

I knew Marcus only fucks skin-to-skin so there was no point in asking him to wear a condom. I had to rely on the pills Sam had bought to prevent another pregnancy. As he quickened the pace, his balls were slapping against Sam's arse as for the second time the love of my life was discovering that there is cock and then there is BIG BLACK COCK.

Sam was now reaching close to her orgasm and if the one she had yesterday fantasising about Marcus was awesome this was on a whole new level as her juices flowed out of her pussy and down her legs. Marcus let her recover for a few moments before resuming the assault on her pussy.

After another two or three minutes of ramming his big black cock deep inside her he announced he was close to shooting his load.

'Where do you want me to cum,' Marcus asked.

'In my fertile womb,' Sam replied.

I'm coming soon,' Marcus panted breathlessly

'Plant your potent seed in my fertile womb. I want your black baby,' Sam screamed.

At this, I panicked. Was this just fantasy or did she really intend for him to 'knock her up'? I hurriedly opened the bedside cabinet and to my horror saw an unopened packet of contraceptive pills.

I screamed at Marcus to pull out but it was too late. He let out a rough grunt as he deposited his potent semen deep inside Sam's fertile womb.

As Marcus went to get showered I asked Sam why she had not taken her pills. She said that after I had told her about Paula and her time with Marcus and Jerome she had always wanted the same to happen to her. It looks like I have lost another girl to BBC and that Marcus has bred another white girl.

Published 
Written by Whiteboy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments