Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Group Sex Stories

Group sex is the practice of having sex with multiple partners at the same time. It is also commonly known as an orgy, which is typically a sex party where guests freely engage in open and unrestrained sexual activity.

Stories where there are typically more than 3 parties involved, should go in here. Group sex where one person is the centre of attention, and entertaining many others at the same time or consecutively, is often referred to as a gang bang. We feature stories of orgies and gang bangs here.

Stories where there are 3 parties involved, a “Ménage à trois”, should go in our “Threesomes” category. Swingers have their own category, as they don’t necessarily need to be in a group activity.

Best Ball

Frank has a challenging day on the gold course

“Ugh,” said Lisa, looking at the lineup. “I was hoping it would be just the two of us.” “Well, it’s pretty normal to golf in a foursome,” said Frank. “There are a lot of us here; it would take forever if we went in twos. Besides, we’ll get to know some of your gym buddies.” “I know," said Lisa, sighing, “but I was hoping we could fool around as we played, and with these two along with us, there’s no chance of that. Lisa a...

40 - Jeanie And Tony Refreshes Our Relationship

Was it the end for me and Carole? Not if our new friends could help it!

Jeanie and Tony left soon after we had all had our fun, followed by teas and coffees. Carole had run out of bread! After complimentary comments about how sexy the girls had been, we shared a general conversation about our backgrounds and got to know each other properly. We knew that they were both older than us, Jeanie was twenty-seven, Tony was thirty. Tony took up their story. "We used to be regulars at various sex club...

Poker Night

Kevin expands his experiences by inviting another guy into the mix.

A couple weeks after the dinner party at Amanda and John's house, Kevin was back working with Amanda at the cellphone store. "Amanda, you would not believe how often Katie talks about how hot she thinks you are while we are fucking! She has even come close to shouting your name instead of mine as she is cumming." Of course, Kevin would have never said any of this out loud to anyone even a month ago, but what the heck? He'...

Hot Tub Threesome Chapter 5 - Airtight

Jane finally gets her wish

The next day, I texted John. “Remember what Jane said about being airtight? I think we found someone.” I was pretty sure he’d be in—I mean, how often do you get to fuck another man’s wife with no recriminations or obligations? So I wasn’t surprised that his response came within minutes. “Are you serious? I’m down; when and where?” The where was easy—we’d do it at our place, in our marital bed. Not only was it simple to se...

Hot Tub Threesome Chapter 4 - The Third

They find their third and take him for a test drive

Jane was right; if we wanted to do a true airtight, we were going to need an extra cock, but where to find one? The hookup apps were the obvious solution. I searched for the apps people were using for dating these days: Tinder, Feeld, and a few of the swinger apps: XLX, SDC, and Kasidie. Were we swingers? Was Jane a hotwife, and John was her bull? The names, terms, and definitions came at me thick and fast, and I felt ove...

39 - What The Fuck Happened?

Bit by bit, my world falls apart!

And just like that, it was all over! I don't know how it happened but there was a series of events that contributed to the final conclusion. Let's start at the beginning. ________________ After the initial excitement of going to America to appear in sex movies, Celly came home. She had been away for about four months after being approached by a guest at the sex club that she and Ginny frequented. Ginny had come to my beds...

Portia - The Perfect Wife - Part 2

Portia needs to be taken under control...

I am pleased that a few of you had a nice little wank over my wife. How fantastic it must be to have such a slut…It is great until her Friday plans are interrupted. First up to take first place on the "piss Portia off" podium is her sister Jemima who has dared to book a family holiday, and she isn't returning until Sunday. The second place goes to Daphne, who has contracted covid, and I don't know; there are some health c...

Hot Tub Threesome Chapter 3 - The Double

Things escalate further - and they skip the hot tub

After our previous encounter, Jane somehow awoke in time for her regular gym session. I had no idea how she got up so early every Saturday morning, especially given our usual heavy nights on Fridays. However, this time was different. In addition to carrying my load in her pussy, she had another man’s cum in her belly. The thought of this made me as hard as a rock. The marks on her boobs I knew she could hide beneath her s...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

I Answered An Advertisement For A Live Model

Modelling leads to a sexy adventure part four

When I arrived back at the mansion the following day, Linda was waiting for me at the front door; nobody else appeared to be there. Linda looked amazing in her short black leather miniskirt, sheer silk stockings, patent black six-inch heels, and what appeared to be an opulent red blouse. Linda grabbed my hand and guided me to her bedroom, which was two flights of stairs up. Because her skirt was so short, I was able to se...

Lake Swing - 02

The foursome continues to explore

Dave and Susie found a table with a great view of the sun setting across the lake and ordered cocktails from the bar. Gin and tonic for him, and a vodka seltzer for her. They sat in silence, watching the sun slowly fade into the evening sky. Dave relived the events of the day as they sat. Things were definitely different about this trip compared to previous years, and he was not sure how much of it could be attributed to...

HotTub Threesome Chapter 2 - Penetration

They take the threesome to the next level

The next week, we lost even worse than before—our worst loss of the season. John bowed out at halftime—yet another hamstring injury. He watched the remainder of the game from the sidelines, unable to leave since we had carpooled to the game. “Carpooling” with John meant we had to drive every week, as he was too cheap to put gas in his car or pay the $1.00 parking fee. Jane didn’t seem to mind, but week after week, it irke...

Work Trip To Amsterdam

Inspiration and Courage from Chris21235

I must apologize in advance as this is my first story or rather a true account of an experience that stemmed from a story I read on this site. By some standards, it might seem a little on the tame side compared to many stories on this site. It is, however, true and happened to me back in April. I do owe thanks to Chris21235 as it was his story that led me into the adventure I want to write an account of. If you want to re...

Lake Swing

Two couples have a sexy foursome at the lake

“What do you mean canceled?” Dave was putting away his credit card and ID when Sam's words cut across the bustle of the lobby. “Can I help?” He stepped across to the check in desk where Andy and Sam were in deep discussion. Obviously something was not going to plan. "I'm sorry, Ma'am." The agent pursed her lips. “This reservation was canceled weeks ago over the phone; we sent you a confirmation email." "Nonsense," replied...

37 - Happy Birthday To Me!

The surprise party with more surprises than I could imagine!

Despite my growing feelings for Carole, I wasn't sure that she felt the same way. We continued to go on dates and we would end up at her place rather than mine for more fantastic love making. But she wasn't saying how she felt about us and any future between us. What was mostly bugging me was the occasions that she visited Hazel without me because I knew that she and Hazel would probably be having a threesome with Barry....

Foursome For Jake

Jake finds a soul mate

After leaving William's house, Jake continued to wander the neighborhood. His brain was mushy from the events of the last two days. Jake watched a lot of porn growing up. His dad had a big collection, and when Jake was old enough, he didn't mind Jake watching the videos or reading the magazines. Jake just shook his head when he realized most of his father's collection was made up of two or more males and a single female....