Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flash Erotica Stories

Flash erotica stories vary in length from anywhere between one hundred to one thousand words. The aim of erotic flash fiction, is to ensure every word is absolutely necessary. Something erotic is often a fleeting glimpse, a flash, a stolen moment, a secret! The challenge to authors, is to engage the reader and tell a complete story within a limited number of words.

Stories in this category transcend nearly all our other categories. For readers with only a limited amount of time, or who prefer reading short sex stories, this is the place for you.

Authors should not submit multi-part stories here, they need to be standalone pieces. Stories should be clearly tagged with as many keywords as possible, so readers will immediately know what kind of content to expect, and not be in for a rude shock!

Cuddle

She moans, "Right there, yes, right there."

"Good morning," said Lori. Mac opening his eyes. "Good morning, my beautiful bride." "I want to cuddle in bed this morning," she requested. Mac slyly smiled, "What do you mean by cuddle?" He knew the answer. Lori kissed his ear and whispered, "I want you to take your talented fingers and rub them between my pussy lips. Find my wetness and plunge one, no two, into my pink entrance. Curl them up into my puffy front wall and...

I Will Be The Best

No intro, just the first time sucking a cock.

The butterflies in my stomach are making my legs tremble. I feel the sweat in my palms as I grip my knuckles tightly in a mix of fear and anticipation. Having come this far, there is no option but to follow through. My eyes are darting from his eyes to his cock - a seven-inch long, uncut, veiny shaft that looks as hard as steel. He is smiling. He sees my fear. I feel like I am standing on the edge of a high diving board....

A Hotwife Overachieves

A hotwife's first time goes better than expected.

Although it was 3 a.m. and he was almost asleep, he clearly heard the front door open and his wife come in. He could tell it was her because her high heels made a very recognizable click on the hardwood floor. Shortly she came into the bedroom where he was already in bed. "So did you do it?" he asked, his mind racing at an incredible pace, wondering whether she had finally done what they had talked about for so long. She...

Coffee Shop Encounter

Being a smart-aleck at Starbucks can get you laid.

I was at the local coffee shop, alone but taking up a two-top in the middle of the afternoon. I was using my laptop (and their wi-fi) to write my next Lush Stories erotic tale. The redhead at the table next to mine—thirty-ish, pretty, and shapely in a skirt and blouse—was also using her laptop, likely for work. (I’d seen her there before; we had exchanged glances and friendly little smiles in the past, so she kinda knew m...

Trying The TableTop Position

Two young lovers with limited time are feeling experimental

“You’re so hard!” Nora told Krystoff as she squeezed his penis around the base and pulled her fist upwards to the circumcised tip. They’d been naked for just five minutes. “That’s because I’m in bed with a very sexy woman!” Krystoff replied, throwing himself onto her body. She willingly surrendered, parting her freckled legs and lying back on the pillow. Krystoff loomed over her a moment later and then he was inside her,...

Madison And Elizabeth - Our First

Our first time together, her first time ever

I brought my new puppy to the dog park and there she was. This tall, 5’9”, dark haired, knockout girl that I recognized from the school team. She was out of my league so I was suddenly the most shy person in the world and went to the back corner of the park to play with my puppy. What would this girl want from a short girl like me? She could have anyone in the world that she desired. When I had the courage to look in her...

Caught In The Rain

You haven't had a cock in months, let alone one that is thick and long as mine.

We recognized each other from the office. We never talked. I have admired your swinging ass in your tight skirts. You tease men with your low-cut blouses and your exposed breast tops. Your bras are thin, which allows your long nipples to show prominently through your blouse. Your long, light brown hair falls just below your shoulder blades. We are walking towards each other on a side street when it is down pouring. I grab...

Nika Waits for Me

The start to a wonderful weekend.

My servants had stripped and bound my guest, Nika. Meeting and conversing on-line, we had not seen each other in person before this moment. Two adventurous sexual athletes at the prime of their lives; this weekend was going to be epic. When I walked into the study, the glorious, tanned beauty was standing, admiring an expensive painting on my wall. She did not turn around as I approached. “A magnificent work of art,” I to...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Snapshots (experimental)

A 200-word stream of consciousness tale

Hands Light strokes over their shoulders, back, down to their ass and the quivering crease Darkness They opened their eyes in vain. Fluttering eyelids felt the texture of a blindfold or sleep mask; the sudden reaction found their wrists and ankles held outstretched. Meanwhile the hands became fingers, tracing the paths from inner thigh to ankle, from bare hip up into armpit, never lingering long in any one place Before Th...

Wants Vs. Needs

An affair transforms want into all-consuming need.

"Want and need are different things," she tells me while I'm planting kisses on her stomach. Her nipples are hard and wet from my suckling. Gently, she strokes my hair. "You understand that, don't you?" I know I'm supposed to answer, so I murmur, "Mm-hmm." I wonder if she's worried I'm falling in love with her. She never lets me forget our age difference, even when she's in a playful mood. I can make her erupt into giggle...

Naked Sauna Sins

Anna and Haley discover and explore each others naked bodies when visiting the sauna.

The gym smelled like sweat and dedication. Haley and her friend Anna were just finishing up an intense workout on the treadmill. The two women ran seven miles with no breaks and in a humid gym. Anna was a petite, but busty accountant who loved her gym time. Her breasts bounced every time she walked, and her ass was big and bouncy. Haley was a massage therapist. She earned awards for her amazing hand work on her patients,...

PRETTYinINK

Wanting

When do you ever stop wanting someone?

His thick hard cock slams into my tight cunt, hard and painful. His eyes are glazed, like he isn’t present. My cunt is wet and eager for more. My body still wants him. I reach for him, needing to feel more than just his cock pounding into me, I need the connection we once had, but he grips my slim wrists and pins my arms above my head. He doesn’t want me touching him. I hurt him and now he is punishing me. With my arms pi...

Party Dreams

You whisper "White Rose"

I envision a cocktail party, you looking even more smokin' in a pale blue dress. You notice my tenting in my trousers as I'm holding your waist. We are in a random conversation with a few guests, but you excuse us, leading me into an open unisex restroom. You pull your "toy" out, standing behind me, stroking it vigorously. My moans echo off the walls. You whisper, "White Rose," as your toy erupts cumming on the floor. You...

MA'AM

Since she left early in the morning, she has locked his cock and balls in a cage.

He hears her high heels clacking on the wooden hallway floor. Since she left early in the morning, she has locked his cock and balls in a cage. He waits at the door on one knee. She opens the door and smiles. She has the perfect figure and is fit. Her long brunette hair falls to her shoulder blades. Her white blouse is low cut with her white laced pink bra exposed. He knows she has matching panties. He received instructio...

Sarah’s Pictures: Bent Over

A fantasy based on a picture of my girlfriend bent over showing her naked ass.

You are bent over in front of me and I cannot help myself. I bring my head to your lovely tushy and plant light kisses on it. I love the shape of it, the smooth skin, the lovely curves, the feeling that it is naughty to look at it. Moving down, I kiss the backs of your perfect legs. They are so soft and warm. I can feel the heat. A hand on each hip, I kiss the very bottom of your ass. You push back at me with desire. I ge...