Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fetish Stories

This broad category of fetish stories covers all kinds of fetishism activities, whether they be for feet, latex, smoking, pantyhose, stockings, rubber, high heels, and even balloons!

Feel free to write about your favorite fetishes in this section, and don't worry, there are sure to be other people who share the love of your particular fetish.

A Creamy Mess

A stay at home discovers a kink for shaving cream.

May’s husband was still on his business trip due to a delay in dealings with the customer. Apparently, selling sex toys in a conservative country had got him in some hot water with the religious authorities. He was in the middle of convincing them these were medical devices so they would pass customs. That night, May was getting ready for a bath and had noticed her bush had gotten a bit too bushy for her taste. She had al...

My Big Blind Date - A SSBBW Encounter

A blind date stirs unknown sexual attraction.

It was mid-Saturday morning in late spring, and I was meeting my dad for breakfast at Tackles, his favorite sports bar. It was his Saturday tradition, and he loved that they opened early on the weekend. The bar was old and cozy and filled with sports artifacts, tchotchkes, and old memorabilia. Playing football for the home team, my dad was a permanent fixture on the walls and in person. The bar fit in with the rest of the...

Across The Years: An Unlikely Bond

Ethan and Sarah who share an age difference of seventeen years, form an unlikely relationship.

The afternoon sunlight streamed through the window, casting a warm glow over the small nursing room. Sarah Hill, a radiant thirty-seven-year-old woman with strawberry blonde hair and dark blue eyes, sat comfortably in a rocking chair, cradling her newborn son, Daniel, in her arms. Her full, milk-swollen breasts were exposed, offering their nourishment to her child. Ethan Clarke, her fiancé, stood silently by, his pale blu...

Lola's Easy Cash

Her nipples were raw and puffy from being constantly toyed with.

The ecology major couldn't help but rearrange her breasts for the tenth time that hour. It overwhelmed her with anxiety and struggled to stay put on her bed. The room was decorated with led lights and she had her phone set firmly on a selfie stick. The nineteen-year-old was ready to get this session over with quickly. The week beforehand, she had been in bed checking her stats. For eight weeks she streamed on four sites....

Happy Life, Happy Wife

A tattoo, piercing and headshave experience

Chapter 1 Tudor was in his late forties and desperately needed something—something special. He was married to Elena, and one day, he confided in her that he needed a change. He wanted a tattoo, maybe two, and a piercing, or perhaps two, but he wanted it all in a special way. He wanted to have a unique experience. Elena, curious, asked him what he had in mind. Tudor explained that he wanted her to make the appointment and...

Score 9 9
0
487 Views 487
3.5k words 3.5k words

How ‘Slut’ Became A Five-Letter Word

A late bloomer craves sex leading to a licentious future.

I honestly can’t say how this happened because it wasn’t planned. Well, it wasn’t planned by me. When I was in high school, I thought that girls they called sluts were whores. I just didn’t know better. When I learned the truth, I became one. Just to introduce myself, call me, Janice. I’m twenty-two and lost my virginity at seventeen to the next-door neighbor who was kind enough to drive me to school. His name was George...

Tara's Transformation - Part 2

Tara embraces her dark desires

Chapter 6: Hotwife The next morning, Tara had her first orgasm on her daily dildo, lubing and opening her pussy for what she hoped was soon to come. If all went well, today would be her first hotwife experience. It would be the first time she had sex with a new man since marrying Mark, and Sam would be the first black man to fuck her. Tara imagined Sam pounding her with his big black cock and absently reached for her ciga...

Berlin

My experience of the famous KitKat club in Berlin, the one true sex haven

I just get back to my hotel from work. It had been exhausting all day with my colleagues at a conference and, boy, was I glad to see the end of that dreadful week. It’s 6 pm on a Friday. I just entered the hotel minutes ago, and I am desperate for my bed. I quickly strip off my clothes and fall onto the bed, falling asleep almost instantly. I planned to nap for an hour or so before heading out for dinner. Four hours later...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Tara's Transformation

Tara embraces her dark desires

Chapter 1: The Conversation Tara was still a beautiful young woman, only thirty-two years old, but she already felt world-weary beyond her years. The sparkle that once shone in her bright green eyes was long gone and it had been ages since her long, dark hair had been properly styled. She had maintained the façade of a perfect wife and mother for 18 years and she dearly loved her husband, Mark, and her daughter, Clara. Ho...

Little Mischief

Little be.. well Little.

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains. No matter how many mornings I wake up to this the same radiating feeling it fills me with happiness. I knew I wouldn't have to wait long before my daddy to come get me from my crib. I know what you're thinking. A grown woman in a crib calling her husband Daddy. It works for us though. At twenty-three, I stand no more than five feet and a few inches. My body is petite but...

HMP Bellgate - Part One

Emma in her new role as a prison guard gets involved with one of the prisoners.

The wolf whistles reverberated loudly inside the prison walls as the inmates based over three levels jeered at me through the walkways and the windows to their cells. The place was like a circus and it seemed like I was the show. "You'll learn to ignore them in time, Emma." I turned to face my supervisor Bill, an older guy in his early sixties who had worked at this prison for the best part of twenty years. He had a stoic...

The Caller

Random dialling hits a mark

“If I dragged my hard cock across your lips, would you be tempted to suck on it?” “Who the fuck is this? You sick bastard, how dare you? What if my daughter picked up the phone? Fuck off, you dirty motherfucker!” Bam! The line goes dead. Norman squeezes the handset to his ear with his shoulder when it is slammed down by the unknown man he had just called. His hands fumble with his belt and trousers before he could reach i...

Cam V: The End Of The Vacation

We end our trip with some final escapades.

We were still in awe of our Utah adventure. The couple we helped were amazing, beautiful people. I know we will see them again, we just hope that their efforts were rewarded. We should hear from them within the next week telling us if they are parents-to-be. It would be exciting to go back to Utah and give seminars on sex. Once you leave the mountains of Utah the high-elevation sagebrush plains of Wyoming are kind of barr...

Flirting With Fullness

Talking On Dates Are All Hot Air. Balloon Fetish Optional.

“... So you’re a screenwriter?” “That’s right. I’m working on an ABDL Heist film right now.” “I love heist films, and as you saw on my profile I am a 24/7 ABDL. So that movie sounds right up my alley, heh.” “Well, I’ll be sure to invite you to the premiere when the film gets green-lit.” She smiled fondly at her date even though she knew he couldn’t see her actual face. They were both in fur suits sitting in a low lit loun...

Resurfacing Desires

Wife rediscovering her desires with her husband this time.

My name is Ruby, and I've always loved being surrounded by dicks. Hard and virile dicks. The temptation they exuded toward me was something I couldn't resist. I was basically addicted to the taste of cum and the feeling it evoked when my body was covered in manseed. I enjoyed too many gangbang sessions when I was in college. Being filled by cocks in all your holes was something I can't describe. Feeling their burning and...