Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exhibitionism Stories

Exhibitionists get off on being watched - our exhibitionist stories relate specifically to people getting aroused by being watched having sex.

Generally acts of exhibitionism take place outside - a deserted beach for example.

Often the exhibitionist will deliberately expose him or herself to any voyeurs who are in the vicinity, as well of course to their lover.

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days: Sunday A.M.

Samantha wakes up to a threesome with Bec and Leon, then goes to Stefan to tell him all about her adventure.

Day Seven, Sunday. I was deep in a very pleasant and exciting dream. I had been the centre of attention on an enormous bed. I was tied down, but not so tight that it was uncomfortable. There was a crowd of people all standing around the bed watching, and...

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days: Saturday P.M.

Samantha has her first experience with another woman and it's everything she had hoped.

Bec grinned and did up one button on her dress, pulling the top together but leaving the middle gaping. I did up a couple of my own buttons after slipping my arms back into the sleeves, and we both got out of the car. I barely remembered to lock it as we...

My Wife And I In The Sauna

Wife teases me in the sauna, for others to watch

Ah, what a day. A full day on the slopes was now to be topped off with a hot sauna and a good dinner. And I had no idea how hot it would get. I opened the door to the sauna and the heat hit me, a faint mist of warm steam giving the situation a special fee...

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days: Saturday A.M.

Samantha has breakfast naked on the balcony with Stefan before meeting with Bec for lunch and...

Day 6, Saturday. I woke slowly, and it took me a few moments to remember where I was. I was completely naked and spread out on smooth, clean sheets that were of excellent quality and had a very high thread count. I was marvelling at how smooth, cool, and...

Flying High

I`m not a good flyer, but luckily my seatmate is a great pilot.

The airplane engine roared, making me tighten my grip on the armrest. I hate flying. Shakily, I closed my eyes and took a breath as a big hand embraced mine. His grip was firm but gentle. I focused on the heat of his hand warming up mine as my breathing s...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Sao Paulo Hilton Hotel Spa

My true experience of open nudity and CFNM at the old Hilton Hotel spa in Sao Paulo, Brazil! WARNING: it may be too mild for your tastes if looking for sex. ;)

Around 2002, when I was thirty-five, I traveled on business to São Paulo, Brazil, and stayed at the old Hilton Hotel. It has since been replaced by a new Hilton, which just isn’t the same! I checked in after a long flight from the US. Every bone in my bod...

Let Him Watch - Part 1

During a quick fuck outside the bar, Celia finds she likes being watched.

Dwight had been watching me from behind the bar all evening. I marveled at the way he could effortlessly make drinks while remaining laser-focused on my body. Of course, the outfit I'd chosen was meant to draw his attention. Although it was far from pract...

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days: Friday Evening.

Samantha and Stefan go on their date and Samantha stays the night.

The door closed behind me, and he walked around to the other side of the car. He sat down and gave the driver instructions then the car moved off, and he turned towards me. Reaching out, he took my hand in his. "I want to, though." I was confused and shoo...

Melanie And Carsten - Melanie Is Being Exhibited

My dominant buddy Carsten is still on a visit with us and gets to exhibit my girlfriend (ans slave) Melanie

My girlfriend Melanie, my buddy Carsten and I have a dominant-submissive three-way relationship in which Melanie experiences erotic adventures with both of us. Today I gave Carsten control over Melanie. He has her line up in front of the open window of a...

The Co-Ed Volley Ball Team

There was only one locker room available for the team.

The saying “When in Rome, do as the Romans do,” means that one should conform to the standards of his or her community. So, for example, if everyone in your world dresses modestly, then you’ll be expected to, and want to, do the same. But what if the comm...

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days: Friday P.M.

Samantha has an interesting ride home with Bec then prepares for her evening with Stefan.

I stopped and looked at stores along the way, and at some point I realised that I was procrastinating and going to miss my normal train. I would have to catch the last train again. On some level, I knew I was being deliberately tardy because I didn't want...

Joan's Mind Is Full Of Erotic Lust Filled Desires.

Joan Exposes Her Slutty Mind And Body At Strip Club.

Joan was lying on the bed, her legs spread, her hands caressing her pussy with her eyes closed, her lust-filled body and mind wreathing on the bed as she fucked her cunt; she was totally in another world of extreme sexual pleasure. Her cuckold husband, Wa...