Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Stories

Cuckold (commonly misspelled cuckhold) stories involve plot elements where the male has a wife or girlfriend that is not sexually exclusive with him, and where she retains the sexual power in the relationship. She will proactively take on other men (sometimes called a 'bull') to sexually service her or enthusiastically enjoy with the husband's knowledge and underlying consent. In some cases the male may appear to be initially reluctant about these activities or his natural submissiveness to his female partner may allow him to willingly observe or hear about these activities in a passive or voyeuristic way while feeling aroused at the same time.

In more extreme or fetish elements of the cuckold stories genre, the submissive husband or boyfriend may assist his wife in preparation for a date and/or undergo feminization or humiliation and cock-shaming. It may involve traditional BDSM or femdom elements such as restraints or cock cages. The experience may extend to making him service the bull, being forced to accept anal sex or be involved in cum-play or cleaning of his wife and the bull. At the far end of the spectrum, it may also involve the husband allowing his wife to be impregnated by the bull's seed while he watches.

In the reverse where the male retains the power in the arrangement of infidelity with his wife's consent, it is called 'cuckqueaning'.

Date Nights, Mike Takes Wendy Out While Mary Tells A Cuckold Tale

Mike takes Wendy out as agreed, Mary waits in with Wayne who surprises her by how he reacts to the situation

Mary and Wayne sat in silence in the lounge as they watched Wayne’s wife Wendy leave for her date with Mary’s husband Mike. Strictly speaking, it was not a date, as it had been agreed that Mike would not touch Wendy. However, it was understood that Wendy...

As Horny As A Viking's Hat - Part 2 The Club

I had said "anything" and I meant it. If he had tied me up and left me to be fucked by everyone in there, I would have agreed.

I had been as horny as a Viking’s hat ever since Eddie had suggested we go down to the coast for a couple of days. And the hour drive hadn’t helped matters as Eddie’s made me tell him again what happened a few years earlier, in the dunes, with those two l...

Complete Acceptance Of A Cuckold

About my life as a cuckold

I don’t want to bore my readers, so I won’t dwell on the way that the relationship between Alice, my wife, and I had changed over the past three years, other than to say that it had moved to what is now termed a female-led relationship. She had gradually,...

Score 37 37
5
3.8k Views 3.8k
6.0k words 6.0k words

Harry's Adventures - Chapter 01

Harry seduces his friend's fiancee

Harry Stevens groaned as he opened his eyes and reached out to turn off the alarm clock next to his bed. Last night had been a very alcoholic one. One of his friends, Pete Harris, had announced his engagement to his girlfriend, Amy Parker, and they had c...

Helping

Joey ends someplace he never expect to go.

I sat on the edge of the bed as Autumn ate the breakfast I’d brought, watching my beautiful wife. I couldn’t stop picturing her with him; they’re naked, and he’s holding her, telling her what he wants. Hayes is bi, and he wants to make love to both of us,...

My Love In His Hands

Gus gets to fulfill his fantasy of seeing another man fuck his wife.

I could tell Gin was nervous. My wife sat on the couch beside Jeremy, and while he readily admired her black dress with its sweetheart neckline, she stared down at her hands clasped in her lap. Still, I saw a faint smile on her lips. She clearly enjoyed J...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Christmas Party Weekend Part 2

A weekend of passion, sex and a whole lot of discussion

The Penthouse Revelations Michelle stood and went back to her chair, leaving me frustrated, my cock twitching, wanting release. She took her time, settled back into her chair, her posture relaxed, but her eyes alight with excitement. She finished her drin...

Unemployed Husband Becomes Cuckold Maid Part 1

Emily decides to transform her unemployed husband into her cuckold sissy.

John’s days had fallen into a monotonous routine since he lost his job. Hours slipped by as he browsed the internet, seeking solace in its anonymous embrace. Meanwhile, Emily, his wife, thrived in her new senior executive role, often working late and atte...

As Horny As A Viking's Hat - Part 1 The Dunes

We had gone to France to take it easy. Instead, we found ourselves in one of our greatest adventures and I was hornier than a Viking's helmet.

My pussy was still tingling from the delights of Eddie’s cock and the silky skills of Suzie’s tongue and her ability with a vibrator. Now it was her turn. What a view. I was not surprised he was so hard and Suzie’s soft moaning could be heard over the buz...