Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Stories

Cuckold (commonly misspelled cuckhold) stories involve plot elements where the male has a wife or girlfriend that is not sexually exclusive with him, and where she retains the sexual power in the relationship. She will proactively take on other men (sometimes called a 'bull') to sexually service her or enthusiastically enjoy with the husband's knowledge and underlying consent. In some cases the male may appear to be initially reluctant about these activities or his natural submissiveness to his female partner may allow him to willingly observe or hear about these activities in a passive or voyeuristic way while feeling aroused at the same time.

In more extreme or fetish elements of the cuckold stories genre, the submissive husband or boyfriend may assist his wife in preparation for a date and/or undergo feminization or humiliation and cock-shaming. It may involve traditional BDSM or femdom elements such as restraints or cock cages. The experience may extend to making him service the bull, being forced to accept anal sex or be involved in cum-play or cleaning of his wife and the bull. At the far end of the spectrum, it may also involve the husband allowing his wife to be impregnated by the bull's seed while he watches.

In the reverse where the male retains the power in the arrangement of infidelity with his wife's consent, it is called 'cuckqueaning'.

A Surprise For All Of Us

We include a voyeur with a past we didn't know.

“Guess what! Julie had sex with someone else!” The message arrived early in the morning, just as I expected. This was important news, so I phoned instead of replying with a message. Since I was the guy who fucked Chris’ wife, I already knew everything. I...

My first cuckold like experiences

My future husband gets to indulge his fantasy with me.

During most of college, I explored my fantasies with black men. I wasn’t interested in dating. I was interested in having fun. I had my share of fun in college going from man to man. I kept dropping my panties and spreading my legs for black men. I met my...

Here I am again, another summer spent at Luke's dive shop. I teach school during the school year and take this job as something to do without pressure. I love diving and teaching when I can, and although it does not pay much, this job is a lot of fun for...

Score 77 77
23
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

As Horny As A Viking's Hat - Part 3 The Party

Well that was a turn up for the books! We had wondered what she saw in him, and now we knew.

I cannot believe how nervous I was! I was fiddling with my necklace, making a fuss that I couldn’t find the clip when Eddie appeared behind me. I was stood in front of our full-length mirror and he helped me with the necklace and then put his arms on my s...

Hotel Humiliation For Sissy Cuckold Husband Part 1

Rachelle is waiting for her cuckold husband at hotel. He has to find her room though..

John sat in his car, nerves tingling with a heady mix of excitement and apprehension. His phone buzzed again, and he couldn't help but smile at Rachelle's playful message, which ignited a familiar thrill deep within him. "Can't wait to see you tonight, cu...

A Night Out Turns into Something Much More, Again

A woman who thrives on wild times once again finds herself in a situation others would run from.

Ever since I lost my virginity to Bobby Johnson, I have been a very sexual person. I can't say it was because he was a great lover but because he wasn't. It was two pumps and done for sure. It was more of the feeling of being bad and doing something I was...

Hot Wife Visits Her Mother-in-Law

Paula finds out a family secret, that cuckolding runs in the family.

Three months after Paula, Maurice, and David attended the swinger's party at Lynn and Alan's house, David was back at work. One day, David's phone pinged. He looked at the message from Paula, “Baby, please call me when you can.” David immediately thought...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Hot Wife And Her Bull Start Going Out In Public Together

Hot wife and her lover start going out to clubs, leaving their cuckold at home.

David returned home from his overseas trip after being gone for four weeks. He routinely worked a four-week rotation. In the past, Paula was always waiting for him at the airport. This time was no different, but standing next to Paula was Maurice. Paula w...

The Chair

The beautiful 'torture' of a compliant cuckold

Rick was tied to the chair, naked and vulnerable, his eyes filled with a mix of anger and helplessness. I stood before him, my body adorned only with seamed stockings and high spiked stilettos. My red lipstick was thick and glistening, giving my lips a se...

Trans Neighbour Becomes His Keyholder Part 1

His sexy new neighbour moves in next door. She discovers his panty sniffing secret and he discovers the secret in her pants..

Jason had always been a bit of a loner. At twenty-two, he spent most of his days either at work or tinkering with his hobbies in his parent's house. Life was simple and predictable, which was just the way he liked it. But everything changed the day Maria...

Last Date Night

Weakness and stupidity lead to a painful period of time. But finally coming your senses with a diabolical plan remedies the problem.

It was the second Wednesday of the month. It was my wife’s date night. Yes, I am one of those fools who let my wife talk me into allowing her to sleep with other men. I guess I am a cuckold of sorts, but not a traditional cuckold. I am not subservient to...

Full House

When the sure win isn't what it seems to be.

My husband and a group of friends get together every once in a while to play some poker. There is a rotation they have for whose home they play at and last week was our turn to host. I always try to be a good hostess and keep snacks-filled, beer-cold, and...