Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

College Sex Stories

Stories in the College Sex category are primarily centred around the theme of academia and student life.

They can include elements such as campus socialising, dorm living, wild student parties featuring college girls and coeds, cheerleaders, fraternity and sorority groups, the freedoms associated with being away from home for the first time, student / teacher relationships, etc.

Ski Trip Secrets Pt I

A school ski trip leads to some interesting experiences

The announcement of a school skiing trip wasn't that appealing to me. I found the skiing on TV quite boring, but the opportunity to fly (my first time), and visit other countries (France, my only overseas experience) was too good a chance to miss. And so it was, that I climbed aboard my first airplane at Luton airport, bound for Munich, and thence to a small village just outside Innsbruck in the Austrian Tyrol. We arrived...

I AM BOD 01 - Part Three

The following is a detailed account of my first big sexual adventure.

"Turn Up The Heat - My College Days - Freshman Year, Part Three." This was really going to happen! My trainer and Troy were going to watch these five young inexperienced pledges eat me until I orgasmed, and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. Taylor had certainly done a worthy job of giving them the basics of what they needed to know about stimulating my pussy and clit. He had literally used my body as a live v...

I AM BOD 01 - Part Two

The following is a detailed account of my first big sexual adventure.

"Turn Up The Heat - My College Days - Freshman Year, Part Two." Returning to the business at hand, my trainer said, "That does it. This BOD setup is done!" Suddenly, his facial expression shifted from delight to a grimacing look. He exclaimed, "Oh shit, I got so caught up in the excitement of this new BPD that I forgot to call Troy. I'm sure he's waiting on my call to bring the new pledges down for the BOD warm-up. Troy a...

I AM BOD 01 - Part One

The following is a detailed account of my first big sexual adventure.

"Turn Up The Heat - My College Days - Freshman Year, Part One." To set the stage for recounting the event I recognize as the founding cornerstone of my lifelong erotic journey, let me first provide you with a bit of beneficial background information. My name is Kim. I reside in South Carolina, USA. I was born into a stable, loving middle-class family on May 20th, 1973. I have a sister who is two years younger than me. We...

Beat-Off Buddies, Chapter 3

Donny and Jane share a trip down Mammary Lane

My cell phone rang on my way to my morning class. It was Jane. “Hi, Donny. You coming over tonight?” “Of course,” I said. “I have to study, and, well, I have to jerk off, too, you know.” “Great! I just wanted to let you know what tonight’s theme will be, so you’d be ready.” Jane and I were Beat-Off Buddies, you see. We never had sex with each other, or even kissed or touched each other or anything. My girlfriend, Donna, g...

Transforming Genevieve Chapter Seven Part One

Gen realizes she has to deal with her addiction to sex, without success.

The ménage à trios I'd had with Marsha and her lover kept my mind occupied for several days as I went through the motions of lecturing to my classes and keeping myself busy with work and other things not involving sex. I still had a sex craving; I still wanted to experience every cock and, after Marsha, every pussy I could. But I was becoming more and more aware that I had become addicted to sex. If I didn't get my sexual...

Beat-Off Buddies, Chapter 2

Donny and Jane play a game of Semen Says.

I dropped my backpack on the empty desk in Jane and Britney's dorm room. Britney never used it. She was always out whoring around all over campus. "Do you have a lot of studying to do tonight?" asked Jane. She was standing across the room from me in her usual study outfit: a long floppy t-shirt, shorts, and her sexy librarian glasses. She was barefoot, and her toenails were as bright red as her fingernails. Her long, thic...

Beat-Off Buddies, Chapter 1

Mutual Masturbation is better than cheating. Isn't it?

Jane was sitting on her dorm room bed, naked, furiously rubbing her clit with her middle finger. Her perky breasts were jiggling on her chest, and her pussy was glistening with her moist juices. Her gaze was focused: she was staring across the room at my erect cock. I was sitting on the other dorm bed, also naked, and stroking my stiff dick with one hand while squeezing my balls with the other. My eyes were glued to Jane'...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Fairy Tale Not For Children

A student girl becomes a cumdump for eight male roommates.

In the morning, Nyoka had a fantasy dream. Her party of adventurers almost made it to the Demon King's castle, but the final encounter proved too difficult. The demons had killed all the party members except Nyoka, and they grabbed her, tore off her clothes, and laughingly set about gangbanging her. The first demon thrust his huge dick into her pussy. Nyoka screamed, writhing in his hands, but instead of pain, she felt sh...

College Tit-Fuck

Two students explore the mysteries of love and boob-sex.

"No! Not in my pussy! I told you." "Awe, c'mon, Jill," I whined, standing there naked, my cock stiff and throbbing. "I'm horny! And besides, I love you." Still lying on her back on the spartan dorm room bed, Jill clamped her knees together and hugged them to her naked chest. "You don't love me. You just want to fuck me." "What's the difference?" I asked, waggling my hot pink prick at her. "Look at this thing! How can you...

Seduced By A Student - Part III

Professor Stevens and Monica become a little more intimate.

If there’s one thing that can throw sound judgment out the window, it’s having the best sex of your life, with the hottest woman you’ve ever been with. That’s the only explanation that I have for inviting Monica to come and spend the weekend at my place. It was too late to change my mind now as she was already on her way over. Not that I wanted to change my mind anyway. I was as nervous as I was excited, wondering if I’d...

Ruined Life Of Teacher Victoria Ch. 1

Student tricked teacher after disciplinary conversation.

As dawn broke, Victoria Wesley stirred from her slumber, the first rays of sunlight peeking through the cracks of the window blinds. As her gaze settled on her husband's sleeping face, a fond smile tugged at the corners of her lips. They had shared a remarkable journey—a union built upon love, understanding, and countless cherished memories. Victoria's mind wandered back to their wedding day, twelve years ago, when their...

Seduced By A Student - Part II

Monica pays a price - or gets what she wants? - for being a tease.

The morning after my office encounter with Monica, reality began to set in. The day before I was still riding high from the thrill of it all, but the next day my mind was filled with all of the possible consequences and deep fear crept over me. If anyone ever found out about what happened, I’d not only lose my job but my entire career. If I got fired for having an affair with a student, no other school would ever hire me....

Abby’s Awakening

Sometimes your true self lies dormant until it is encouraged to stir from its slumber. Only then, when finally released from its shackles, can the emerging spirit soar!

Lights flashed and music boomed out of the speakers, impelling everyone to move. The floor was awash with pumping arms, flailing legs and bouncing bodies. The dancing was wild. Felicity was screaming, hands waving wildly to the rave music, the beat forcing us to leap and twirl, sweat flying in all directions. Between us was Owen – the object of our combined desire that night; a third-year History student, star rugby playe...

Seduced By A Student - Part I

A female student needs help fulfilling her college dream before graduating.

“Professor Stevens?” I looked up from my desk and towards the open door to my office. Standing in the doorway was a student of mine, a girl named Monica who’d been in a few of my classes over the last few years. I usually hated it when students came by right as office hours were about to end and I was getting ready to leave for the day, but it was always good to see Monica. “Come in, Monica, have a seat. What can I help y...