Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bisexual Stories

Bisexuality is the sexual orientation which refers to the sexual desire for individuals of either gender or of either sex.

Bisexual people fall between the two extremes of homosexuality and heterosexuality.

Bisexuals are not necessarily attracted equally to both genders. Our bisexual stories will appeal to people who are curious about exploring this side of their sexuality.

Louise Manages A Quickie

Some careful use of time really works out.

Louise was off to Spain for a well-earned ten-day holiday. The flight was an evening one, so she had taken the day off to finish any last-minute preparations. As usual, she had a list and had made sure to leave herself enough time for a special treat. Louise checked the suitcases while she made a coffee, There was still space in both. Next, using all her wiles, she tricked the cat into its cage by leaving an empty box nea...

A New Connection Found In Friendship

Friendship turns to joy in an orgasmic bliss

Working at a five-star hotel in Flagstaff, Arizona, Angela and I were more than just colleagues. Over the years, our friendship had deepened as we carpooled daily, sharing countless conversations. We talked about everything, from everyday topics to more intimate subjects, and sometimes the more sensual discussions would leave me feeling unexpectedly aroused. Angela, the front desk manager, and I, the administrative secret...

Dr Love

The doctor knows what makes her clients tick, flick and fuck!

In the crowded bar, Jodie isn’t wearing anything under her tight black dress, she has a butt plug wedged in her ass. The silver bullet is squeezed into her anus and rubs her nerve endings, she is so turned on. She grabs Luke and pulls him into the toilet, she is feeling so horny. She lifts her dress and shows her waiting pussy, Luke knows what to do and knees he starts kissing her smooth, shaved snatch while pushing the p...

Games With Mark

Role Play Game Turns Heads

It had been years since any MM contact. In fact, only one with a lifeguard I happened to have met at a beach, and a couple of romps with a dude from the gym. Again, years passed with no opportunities—until recently. Our family moved to a new area, and I had the urge to revitalize RPG again, so I posted to social media for those who were interested in this genre. Shortly thereafter, I had several responses and arranged a t...

Louise And Trish Finally Catch Up

There is so much to talk about

There could be absolutely no doubt that Louise was having a fantastic week. Given that it had started so badly she had every reason to feel on top of the world. She had gone back to work for a special meeting with her firm’s founder, Sir Nigel, who had come out of retirement and taken over the day-to-day running of the firm while his daughter was suspended. Around the table were some of the best people in the company all...

Come With Me Too

What happens on the plane, stays on the plane... or does it?

It’s cramped in the aeroplane bathroom but with my foot up on the toilet lid and breath fogging the tiny mirror over the tinier sink, his cock fits snugly as he ploughs me. Luring Mr Clark-Kent-glasses into my naughty net so soon after the seatbelt sign was turned off had been easy. Just dangle the promise of sex, flutter my lashes and brush his thigh. He’d barely given me time to study my reflection before he knocked on...

Bi Male Oral Sex, Fantasy

The smell of oral sex, cock, balls and male pheremones

An Oral Fantasy I have fantasized for a number of years of sucking a nice hard cock. I love everything about oral sex. The biggest part of my love for oral is its scents, tastes, sounds, and the ability to bring extreme pleasure to your partner through explosive orgasms. In my fantasy, I want to be coaxed to my knees by a guy in jeans, underneath he is wearing only his white underwear so you can see his nice bulging cock...

A Night Of Firsts

When my wife started shutting me down in bed, I needed an outlet . .

After I caught my wife cheating, things became very tense at home. I moved to the spare bedroom while we tried to work things out and begin couple's counceling. It had been a couple of months, and the only sex I had was porn on my phone and my hand. I left on monday for a couple of days of work in phoenix. I was still very hurt and angry, and to make matters worse, we have a huge fight that morning. She had told me she wa...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Caught At The Creek

Chip finds himself caught—literally—between his married neighbors.

The creek was breathtakingly cold even on a summer afternoon. After a quick dip, I returned to dry land and lay down on my back beneath the shade of surrounding trees. My bare skin was dappled with the sunlight that managed to work its way through the leaves. With an arm tucked beneath my head, I closed my eyes and lazed in the warm air. Having stripped naked before entering the water, I felt no concern about remaining nu...

A Wife's Confession

Tom, there's something I need to tell you

Diane fidgeted nervously as she sat across from her husband of thirty-five years, Tom. At sixty, her silvery hair framed a face that was still striking despite its wrinkles. She took a deep breath, steeling herself. "Tom, there's something I need to tell you,” she began hesitantly. "I... I’ve been having these fantasies. About women." Tom's eyebrows rose in surprise, but he stayed silent, letting her continue. "I imagine...

The story, when it broke was like an earthquake. The paper had withheld it from the first edition to prevent its competitors from attempting to catch up. The later editions had it on the front page and then on pages 2, 3, 4 & 5. It was a proper old-fashioned tabloid scoop. Jess’s picture stared out from every page. The British press is very restrained in what it can print so there was a lot of cropping & blurring, but it...

After her flight landed, Louise made her way through the arrivals hall; the airport was not too busy. The first person she spotted in the terminal was her husband, who had dropped everything on reading her message. Louise was clearly not herself; he had read the sub-text. Some men pass the husband test with ease. Louise let go of her wheeled suitcase and held her husband tightly for a few minutes. On the drive home, she t...

The Naughty Book Club Chapter 1: A Novel Idea Sarah adjusted her pearl necklace, smoothing her crisp white blouse as she stood on Helen's perfectly manicured lawn. The warm summer breeze carried the scent of freshly cut grass and blooming roses. She took a deep breath, steeling herself before ringing the doorbell. Helen answered with a dazzling smile, ushering Sarah inside. "Welcome to our first book club meeting!" she ch...

Louise Is Led Astray

An Experiment Doesn't Go According to Plan

As she approached her office on Monday morning, Louise was flustered and completely out of sorts. As she left home she realised that she had not charged her phone overnight; this had never happened. At the train station, she realised that she had forgotten her season ticket. Now, as she approached the office turnstile she realised that she had left her work pass on the kitchen counter. In addition to all the silly mistake...

At Last

How I want it to be

Fifty-seven voyages around the sun, forty of them spent obeying biological impulses and getting intimate with a wide variety of females, all shapes and sizes... thirty years spent turning vanilla ladies into raspberry ripple kinksters... so many anal virginities taken, with love, of course. You see, I do like to be dominant. Inflicting mild pain as an adjunct to sexual arousal, the mix of endorphins and dopamine and watch...