Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeur Stories

Voyeurism is the practice whereby an individual derives sexual pleasure from observing other people.

Voyeurs are the opposite of exhibitionists who like to be watched rather than like watching.

Artist And Model

Painting can be a satisfying experience.

The art studio was filled with the soft sound of classical music as the artist, Henry, stood before his easel, preparing to paint his next masterpiece. His subject for the day was a young woman named Lily, who had agreed to pose nude for his latest project. As Henry made his final adjustments to the lighting and composition of the painting, he couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement knowing that he was about to captu...

Everything Is Good In My Holiday Home - Part 2 of 7

My gaze was sucked down between her legs, and down to the panties that were in the way. I licked my lips and took a deep solid breath.

The next day I woke up late in the morning, around eleven o'clock, and I was completely shattered. The festivities and the strong tobacco medicine from the night before had completely knocked me out. I lay in bed for a long time before I managed to fight my way out of the bedroom like an old and limping pensioner. I immediately opened the garden door so that the irresistible heat wave inside could escape. The fans were tu...

When Two Voyeurs Meet

What happens when two voyeurs listen at the door

His job took him around the world, and he thoroughly enjoyed it. The downside was the amount of time he had to stay in hotels. Russ was currently staying in a hotel not far from the airport, where he was working. His room was at the end of the corridor. As a frequent guest, he had been upgraded. The only issue was that he was also a smoker. So he had to go outside the hotel whenever he wanted a cigarette. He worked at str...

Watched At the Gala

Sam and Mark have some fun at a fundraiser

Mark It was a Saturday night, and my wife Heather and I were attending a fundraiser at the rec center where my girlfriend Sam worked and taught swim lessons for my kids. I knew it was reckless, but the thrill of sneaking around with Sam was irresistible. And beyond that, she made me feel so desired, which I rarely felt at home. As soon as Heather and I stepped inside, I looked around for Sam. I quickly spotted her at the...

An Older Voyeur Is Seduced By A Younger Woman

What started as a brief glimpse of a woman, turns into a show

Stuart sat at his desk. It had been a hard day of calls and submittal requests. His back ached. He leaned back in his chair in his home office, a converted bedroom facing the road. His eyes were drawn to the house's bathroom on the other side of the street. Although the glass was frosted, he could see the outline of a woman. He knew it was Emma. She stood at the sink, the right side of the window. She was doing something...

Perk Of The Job

This dame is trouble of the highest caliber

There she is, pure honeyed gold, bang on cue. Third window from the left. First floor balcony. Light spills past her silhouette, a halo projected into the freezing night air, breath frosting ahead of her like the smoke I blow out through the crack of the Lincoln's window. She stares out over the city, all platinum blonde perfection. Searchin’ for something but I'm fucked if I know what. Hopes and dreams, maybe? An end to...

An Obsession With Jane Pt 1

A woman becomes the obsession of her younger neighbor.

A faint beeping was going off somewhere in the distance. The coffee pot, Mason thought as he opened his eyes to the morning light illuminating the bedroom through the curtains. He stretched out under the soft sheets of the bed and realized he was alone. It was Saturday, so he was in no rush to get up, but his wife, Jane, clearly felt differently. She had a habit of waking up early to exercise almost every morning, which a...

Watching Susy 8

rough justice for Susy

Christmas Eve, 2023. Susy and I had enjoyed a seasonal visit to London from our country abode in Surrey to hit the City and shop until we dropped. After my delectable wife had spent more than the usual GDP of a small nation on shoes, we had eaten a passable meal at the Ivy restaurant and then headed for home. She had made her usual grand entrance in a floor-length dress in a stretch jersey fabric which featured a dramatic...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Watching Susy 7

When the opportunity presents itself...

Susy was not overly enthused when I accepted an invitation to an office Christmas Dinner Party in Canary Wharf. Over four hours in the evening we were to celebrate my company making yet another substantial profit, thereby almost doubling my capital. "Come on, my darling. We need to show a face. It might even be enjoyable." My fiery spouse pouted as we entered the Hyatt Regency Hotel where we were ushered into the Chartwel...

Lecherous Lunch With Vanessa

Lunch followed by Vanessa's table top striptease and more

I hadn’t been looking forward to Christmas. It had been a hard year for me, but at least the long and painful battle of my divorce was finally over. I’d turned forty, and I still had a roof over my head and a bed to sleep in, though it would be a lonely bed with only my ever-faithful right hand for satisfaction. I wished the rest of me had been as faithful. But apart from that it had been a brilliant year in business. Our...

Everything Is Good In My Holiday Home - Part 1 of 7

"I wonder if the little treat is sunbathing?" My imagination played tricks on me

The Danish summer season this year was absolutely perfect, with high temperatures, blue skies, and only a few clouds. I could sit out on my lovely little terrace in the summer house for most of the day and enjoy both life and freedom. The garden wasn't huge, but you couldn't tell. My lazy approach to the maintenance of the garden had given Mother Earth ample opportunity to transform the small, limited area into a wild for...

Hubby's Tales: Bar Stool Orgasm

I watch as my wife seduces and is seduced by a young stranger.

As I walked to the restroom from the bar, I stopped and looked back at my wife. The dim light of the surroundings provided the perfect ambiance. She had never looked more beautiful. Not only was she beautiful, but so damn sexy as well. If she had not been my wife I would have surely tried my best to get her in my bed. She was wearing her short brown skirt that she knew drove me wild. Even at her age she still had incredib...

From The Shadows

I must rediscover the desires of my youth, but how?

It is what it is – c’est comme ça and I am alone. Sterile streetlights cast random shadows on the ivory-rendered walls. There are fifteen panes of glass in their window, and this is a boulevard of four-storey buildings. Should I feel guilty? No, I live vicariously through them. She rides him with an elegant nonchalance in the warm, yellowy light, flicking her hair from her face. He is prone, tall and athletic, with long l...

Through The Bedroom Curtains

Spying on Ray and Janet having sex leads to more!

I was nineteen, and on the last holiday I ever took with my parents before I went to university. We were staying in a beach chalet, a sort of big wooden hut next to the sea owned by friends of my parents, Ray and his wife Janet. Ray and Janet were with us that time. I guess Janet was aged late thirties and Ray a bit older. Janet was an attractive brunette with curly dark hair down just to her ears and had a figure a woman...

Watching Susy 6

Susy desires a stranger to love

Susy informed me that she was happy in our marriage and that I was the one for her. Well, me and my vast fortune of fifty million. Being twenty-five years older than the sexy Minx I had trouble keeping up with her high-maintenance lifestyle. Money was no object and she was free to purchase the finest clothes, and perfumes, and dine out at the best restaurants. But in matters of the bedroom, I lagged behind big time. So in...