Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uniform Stories

Uniform stories are for those who get turned on by women or men dressed up in their uniform.

Typically, these stories might involve people in law enforcement, firefighting, military, the medical profession, sports, but could also feature the likes of sexy maids, hot waitresses, cute cheerleaders and feisty flight attendants.

Share your fantasies, or true stories about uniformed lovers.

Captain Shay straightened his helmet as he pushed the door open, heaving a deep sigh. He hated interviews. He walked up to the silver figure waiting for him at the end of the room. Feeling slightly stupid, he cleared his throat loudly, sure that his loud...

Cooking Up Trouble

Hotwife mother goes too far and everything changes.

  Jack walked into the bedroom, surprising his wife. “Wow, you look awesome, I thought it was Caribbean Cooking Class tonight.” “It is.” “Isn’t that lace wasted under your chef uniform? A nervous giggle escaped Amy’s lips, “The class is kind of competitiv...

Policed to meet you

“Is this your car, Madam?” She was not the nice, sexy, policewoman I had met two weeks ago.

I went shopping today with my husband. I hate shopping with him, I always feel that I have to hurry. I like to take my time, make a day of it, scour the clothes rails, look at jewellery, have a leisurely coffee. I can’t do that when I am with him because...

Terri's Transformation

her nice, safe, conventional life had suddenly become risky, unconventional and incredibly exciting.

The nice, young, married, nurse had never made love at work, or with a black man, or been unfaithful to her husband, but all that had changed. Terri Cummings was doing all three at once and loving every illicit, carnal first-time moment. Waves of ecstasy...

Confused

Katie thought it was going to be a quiet night on the ward.

Sometimes the job was too easy! Of course tonight’s shift was on the private ward with all mod-cons. A nurse barely had to leave the nursing station and yet she could monitor how all the patients in the private rooms were doing and if anything untoward ha...

I Came Home

I Thought I'd Lost You

Her car was the only one in the garage when the taxi pulled up outside the house. There was no one to greet me, but my cell phone trilled as I got out of the cab. "Was that you I heard pulling up?" "It was, darling.” I grinned. "Are you still as beautiful...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Private Health Care 1: Night Nurse Strip Tease

A sexy nurse entertains the bored male patients when on night-shift.

"Toni, can you see what they want in room fourteen, please?" called the senior nurse.Antonia finished her coffee quickly and went along the corridor. She worked as a nurse in the recovery unit of a private medical facility, you only got in there if you ha...

A Very Naughty Girl – Causes a Fire!

Melissa was oblivious to the emergency as she masturbated on the bed.

“Fuck! What the hell!?” screamed Melissa, in shock. She gathered up the cotton sheets around her heaving bosom, while at the same time pulling herself upright and back into the headboard of the bed. Her orgasm, lost to the scene before her, the vibrator m...

The Attendant

Allie meets a flight attendant and sparks fly.

I was getting ready to go on a week’s vacation with an old girl friend. She worked for a travel agency so had made all the arrangements for the trip, and of course we were flying First Class. We were heading down to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, as I had be...

Juanita The Sexy Maid

Juanita explores her clients house.

Juanita Lopez was Ethel and Max's maid. She had worked there for the past year. She was a good maid and did excellent cleaning. Ethel Greenberg liked her to wear the traditional maid uniform. Juanita found the uniform to be matronly looking. Juanita would...

Flying the Friendly Skies

She shows him the meaning of full-service flying!

I met the girl on a long business flight I wasn't at all looking forward to. My company had told me that I needed to go to our Tokyo field office to make sure the plans were finalized on a new hotel our company had been building. I guess the company thoug...