Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Stories

Teen sex stories are those which feature teenagers, 16 years old and over, having sex and performing other sexual acts.

They may be stories of first time fumblings, senior school prom quickies, teens losing their virginity and other tales of innocence lost during teenage years.

Amy The Nanny

Amy, the teenaged nanny, stumbles upon a world of hidden desires when she goes to work for the Enderbys.

Amy nervously sat on the edge of an elegant, cream-colored chaise lounge, her fingers fidgeting with the sleeve of her summer dress. The opulent room was both intimidating and awe-inspiring, with its lofty ceilings and large windows that allowed sunlight...

Seeing The Doctor Again

I need advice for a special problem I am having.

Shortly after my divorce, I was having erotic dreams, so I decided to see a psychologist. Wendy Morton, MD; a sex therapist helped me in the past work through that time. I need her help once again. In our last session, I made some revealing confessions. S...

The Drive-In

They all watched through the fogged window as Mac's cock slipped into Lori's pussy.

Mac waited for Lori at her locker after first period. It was game day, so she was in her cheer outfit - a royal blue top and skirt with gold letters and gold underpants. She tied her raven hair with a blue and gold ribbon, and bobbysocks and saddle oxford...

Drowned In Lust - Chapter 1: Lisa

A fictional story about Lisa Delrado, a teen willing to do anything for fame and how quick she turns from an innocent girl into an exploited girl online and the dark world she enters.

Lisa Delrado sat at her desk, her fingers tapping eagerly on the keyboard of her laptop as she scrolled through her Instagram feed. Her room was bathed in the soft glow of her computer screen, the only source of light in the otherwise dark room. She just...

Chloe’s Confessions Part 9

Chloe and Jenny’s private session.

Jenny and I met outside my building one afternoon for our private rendezvous. Even though we were on the street, she greeted me warmly, hugging and kissing me. For once, I didn’t care if anyone saw us. Jenny was my special friend, and I thought female fri...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Waiting For Penny - Part 2

Encouraged by her popular sister's miserable Friday evening, an uncharacteristically adventurous Keisha presses her shy friend to get more comfortable in the spa

The voices outside died away. Keisha patted Jennifer just above the light tuft of hair under her panties. "You want to hear a secret?" she asked in a deviant voice. "W-w-what?" "I'm glad." "You're glad? About what? That your sister is having a terrible ni...

Waiting For Penny - Part 1

Nerdy seventeen-year-olds Keisha and Jenifer take solace in each other's company as their private, Friday night pool party plans are disrupted by Keisha's twin sister.

Aaliyah was the popular one. She hung out with all the cool kids, she was good at sports, and her teachers adored her—some of them too much. It was her personality that did it, that separated her from her shy, introverted nerd of a sister. There was no ot...

The Favour - Part 2

My girlfriend asked so nicely, it would have been rude to refuse.

L looked good in the tight black skirt. I find skirts with buttons on the front such a turn on, as of they are an invitation to undo them, like unwrapping a birthday present. This one had six buttons and the bottom one was undone, revealing just a glimpse...

Sir Gives Fuck-Toy Her Rules And Punishments

Sir claimed fuck-toy, a sixteen-year-old girl, in the dressing room of her dance studio. Now it is time for him to train her with rules and punishments.

Today, instead of going to dance practice, I go to a special hotel where you told me to go. You are waiting for me in a beautiful top-floor suite, sitting on the luxurious couch, wearing your businessman suit and sipping a drink. I put down my school back...