Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanking Stories

Spanking stories involve characters who like to spank or be spanked.

They could be over the knee (otk) spanking stories, or people being spanked with a cane, paddle, flat of the hand, tied up against an X-shaped bondage device, or any other imaginative form of subtle 'punishment'.

Hannah Becomes The Boss

Hannah becomes Ian’s boss, and she disciplines him at the office followed by lovemaking

Hannah and Ian had continued to have a very happy female-led relationship. As soon as Hannah moved in with him, Ian had left all the decision-making to Hannah, who happily took over that responsibility. In fact, she loved the control she had over Ian who,...

New Beginnings - Till I've Had My Phil! - Pt. 1

A naughty boy and his cute neighbor come together under unusual circumstances!

Driving on the Kambah Pool Road, Phil’s thoughts were the same every time he made this trip: how his life had gone off the rails when a drunk driver took his beautiful wife, Sandra, from him so unexpectedly. A day didn’t go by that he didn’t think of her...

Court Order

Sandra has her first court ordered punishment

Sandra gulped as she entered the courtroom. The thirty-two-year-old, with shoulder-length brunette hair and hazel eyes, stood 5’6. She had 34B breasts which were covered by her white blouse. The pencil skirt she wore brought attention to her round bottom....

The Lawyer II

Brat gets the punishment she deserves: An M/f spanking story

With Mia's court date approaching, I called her in for a final meeting to prepare. I arranged to meet her in my office at the end of the day. If the need for another paddling arose, I wanted the rest of the office to be empty so I could deal with the prob...

The Couple That Spanks Together - Part 18: Audience Participation

An eavesdropper gets invited to join in on the fun.

Rachel squinted against the dim ring of lights surrounding the bathroom mirror. In front of and around her, the walls throbbed with the heavy beat of the music she’d left playing before she’d slipped in here to “freshen up”. The face that stared back at h...

Night Desk - Tables Turned - Pt. 4

Fiona has another surprise for Shelley which leads to a painful lesson

“Oh, my poor bottom!” Shelley said as Jim rubbed the soothing cream into her cute, but bruised bottom. “Mmm, that feels good!” she said as his hands strayed between her legs. Making sure all the lotion was off his hands and on her bottom, his fingers foun...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Time Waits

A chance meeting quickly developed into something far more intense.

Time waits. But, sometimes, the wait—the anticipation—makes the wait all the more worthwhile. I felt like I'd been waiting fucking forever, and I'd become frustrated in almost every part of my life. Don't get me wrong. The materialistic aspects of life po...

The Old School Part 2

Bend Over And Touch Your Toes

Jessica and Sarah were visitors staying at Helen and Tom's B&B, “The Old School”. They were interested in the little schoolroom museum and had been caught playing with a cane. This has led to Helen inviting them to a private “lesson” as adult schoolgirls,...

Wrongly Accused But Disciplined

Laura is accused of an offence, unjustly, and goes to the Discipline Centre

Laura was twenty and a real beauty in everybody's eyes. Slim with a fabulous figure and a 36C bra cup, a regular at the gym so had well-toned arms and legs, a flat tummy, long dark brown hair that flowed over her shoulders and arms, and wore the skimpiest...

The Lawyer

M/f spanking: A brat is spanked by a prestigious lawyer.

As a senior partner in my firm for twenty-plus years, I was a highly accomplished lawyer with an impeccable record in high-stakes cases. My managing partner entrusted me with our most difficult cases. My determination to win was unmatched among my peers....

Zoe And Miss Brown

Zoe asks her landlady to deal with her Punishment Letter

Having made the decision to ask Miss Brown, her landlady, to spank her, Zoe walked home as quickly as she could, albeit very conscious of the fact that her bottom was stinging, but she didn't dare rub it for fear that others would wonder what had happened...

The Old School Part 1 - A Taste Of The Cane

Two young women discover a museum is more tangible than usual.

Tom and his wife Helen ran a small B&B and café called “The Old School.” It was located in a small rural village in the English county of Devon, which is a popular tourist destination with beautiful beaches, countryside, and rugged moorlands. In the UK, a...