Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction Stories

Seduction stories involve situations that entice and lead characters astray, often consenting to sexual acts through a state of uncontrollable arousal.

A seducer will be in control of a situation through persuasion. They will usually tease through a variation of alluring elements and will tempt to win the seduced over, for their own personal gain.

Acts of temptation are typically sought through heightened senses, which can include a wide variety of attractions, including visual and aural stimulation.

Calling His Bluff - Part 2

Colleen's desire for Myles overpowers her misgivings.

Myles positioned himself above me, with his knees planted on either side of my thighs. I offered no resistance as he pulled my nightshirt over my head. Afterward, he took the time to smooth my tousled hair back from my face. That might have been the momen...

A Birthday Treat

I receive a special treat at my daughter's eighteenth birthday party.

My phone beeped loudly and vibrated on the veranda table. When I checked, it was the doorbell app. The screen showed Alison, my daughter's friend, smiling at the camera. The two girls had been inseparable as children, but they drifted apart when Alison wa...

Whispers In The Dark

In a dimly lit bar, secrets unfold with every whisper. Some fantasies are too tempting to resist.

The bar was dimly lit, casting a warm amber glow across the room. A jazz band played softly in the background, the smooth sounds of the saxophone blending with the low hum of conversations. The air carried a thick scent of aged whiskey and faint traces of...

Our Train Journey

I have been sharing this journey with you for a while... but today is different.

I see you again, sitting in your seat on the train reading your book. We have been seeing each other on the train for the past week and we have been ‘eyeing’ each other all week, stealing a look here, grabbing a look there. Holding each other’s stare for...

Can You Teach Me?

Julie teaches Alice how to improve her dirty talk game.

Sitting on the couch as a movie she’d barely paid attention to ended, Alice took a deep breath, gathered her courage, and turned to her roommate. “Julie, I need to ask you something.” “Oh?” Julie raised an eyebrow and set down her bowl of popcorn. “So ser...

The "Tranquil Gardens"

Dating in the office is too complicated, so instead, I followed my rich CEO boss to a secret sex club called the "Tranquil Gardens."

I followed my best friend down a pathway, passed the manion of a wealthy old man. The path led to two big black doors. My heart was pounding through my chest and I could feel the sweat in my palms. I gulped and took in a deep breath. ''ID?'' the tall and...

The Homeless Diaries

Tales of a broken man

Chapter Five For the sake of variety, I ventured back to Slay Queens for a few days, just to cool off a little and dust myself down. It was a pretty hard fall, but not one I hadn’t experienced before. Like Forrest Gump, I was always running. Running to es...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Homewrecker

Her friend's daughter is breaking up marriages

“Did you hear the Johnsons are getting divorced?” “Nooo?” Lubricated by the wine, Anna leant in closer. She loved juicy rumours and wanted to know more. “Mmhmm. Well, you know Rose’s daughter, Emily?” The looks around the table said everyone knew who Emil...

In Danger's Bed - Part 1

Dreama is captivated by a powerful and dangerous older man.

As I approached the sprawling estate, my grip on the steering wheel tightened until my fingertips grew numb. Under my breath, I cursed my father for sending me to do his dirty work. I couldn't stop glancing at the passenger seat, where a plain manila enve...

Confessions

A devout believer confesses a little too much.

“Forgive me, father, for I have sinned.” “How long has it been since your last confession, my child?” Kelly clenched a little at hearing Father Ambrose call her his child. Of all the priests in the parish, he was the one she least wanted to disappoint. Ta...

Le Métro

Late for her boyfriend's birthday surprise, Malinka will improvise.

“Noémie is already there?” I sigh. “I know I am late again. My boss...” “You were not expecting her?” My boyfriend sounds peeved. I must venture through the park to the Metro, “We met for lunch last week, and…” “Café Les Deux Magots, it is not important....

A City Full Of Stories

A stranger demonstrates a side of Paris he's never experienced

People watching is hard to beat. Take that couple across the street from Café Charlot where I sit enjoying the last fingers of Parisian sun casting long shadows along Rue de Bretagne. They're dressed up, probably for the theatre. Polo shirt and slacks. Ev...

Under One Roof

Jocelyn lusts after her neighbor, who also happens to be her landlord.

By the time Kurt pulled into my driveway, I was desperate to get out of his car. I moved to open the door as soon as he came to a stop. "Jocelyn, wait." He grabbed my arm. "Let go of me!" I yanked away from him, feeling his rough grip even after I was fre...