Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Medical Stories

Medical fetish stories involve medical themed sexual fantasies. They might involve medical equipment, practices, environments, or even doctor / nurse / patient role playing.

A medical fetish can take many forms. You might be aroused by doctors, nurses, or other members of the medical community, or even their uniforms. Some people who are into this fetish often have a specific interest in the medical instruments and devices used. They may get turned on at the thought of engaging in actual examination style role play.

Do you long for the feel of a latex gloves poking and prodding your most intimate places? The firm bedside manner of the night nurse as she checks your vitals? Drool at the thought of dressing up in a hospital gown and putting your feet into stirrups? Like the feeling of being wide open and stretched by a speculum or anal dilator? Or maybe your desires are darker and you long to be admitted into the psychiatric ward as a sex addict, strapped into a straightjacket and placed in a padded room at the mercy of the staff, all in the name of science? Get your kink on with our medical fetish stories!

A Day In The Life Of…

Stephanie discusses a day in the life of – her breasts.

My eyes suddenly become aware of the darkness and all because the radio came alive; blasting out its tune to whoever listens but not caring whether anyone does. I don’t want to acknowledge it. I want to roll over and go back to sleep, but in so doing I bump into my partner, Melissa. I wrap my arms around her and cup her warm breasts with the softest touch, but she starts to shrug me off with groans of unwanted wakefulness...

I have been naughty at my job lately. I'm a nurse and work at the hospital. For years, I was a straight shooter, but lately I have been bending the rules a bit. I have been having sex with my patients. They don't seem to mind, and it breaks up my day a little. Usually, my naughty fun starts when I give them sponge baths. Lately, I have been having a strange compulsion. I enjoy having sex with fat people. It really turns m...

Intro to medical fetish

A little bit of doctor-nurse role play.

One of the perks of having a long term partner is the possibility to explore your own kinks, finding your likes and dislikes and to be introduced to new deviance's.     I don’t know about you, but I always like to push my limits a bit further, expanding my horizons. There are certain things you just don't discuss or do with a one night stand or with a man, you've just met, unsure, where that particular relationship is goi...

I had the information, I just didn’t know what to do with it. I couldn’t stop thinking about how I had my first, incredibly intense orgasm at the hands of my doctor. I can’t replicate the same sensation he did, no matter what I try. How was I going to tell my boyfriend what I wanted? He doesn’t even know I went. I couldn’t very well say I hit up the gynecologist and he made me cum so hard it woke a sleeping sex beast insi...

The Sex Therapist Part1 - The Interview

My voyage from prim business woman to being a slut.

Ten a.m., and I was already in a foul mood. So far, my morning had been devoted to kicking various and sundry butts for incompetence, inefficiency, and wasting my time. Finally, punching the intercom, I snarled at Jolene, my executive assistant, to get me a coffee. I was the Executive Vice President of a large advertising agency located in New York. My world consisted of stress, deadlines, and irate clients. I lived on Za...

Can You Help Me Find My G-spot?

My doctor stimulates me to orgasm.

I love my boyfriend. I really do. I also love having sex with him. He was my first, and I don't have anything for comparison, but I'd say it's really good. The only problem is; I'm pretty sure I don't orgasm. I feel a little guilty sitting in the waiting room of a gynecologist, but I have questions, and no one else to ask. "Jennifer?" The nurse calls, and I stand to follow her. They weigh all 110 pounds of me, check my vi...

Medical student next door

Medical student neighbour gives me a checkup

This is a true story of my first sexual experience.     I was 16 when, two girls, about 22 and 24 rented the house to our left. I'll call them Debbie and Jenny in this post. Our house happened to be close to a big medical college where Debbie was studying and Jenny was a trainee doctor.   My cousin, who was about a year older than me lived in the house to our right. She doesn't do much in this post but will appear it some...