Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Poems

Love poems and poetry is a hugely popular section proving romance isn't dead!

They are literary compositions written with an intensity or beauty of language more characteristic of verse / poetry, than of prose.

This category is intended for poetry about romance, passion, and sensuality, rather than friendship, loss or familial / brotherly love.

Dancing In The Wind

Just to be in the dance of love

I asked Are you willing to dance with my wind? she answered I am the branch swaying any direction your whispered breezes take me I walk in layered petals letters to you scattered bits and pieces my soul my desires like notebook hearts ready to burst open speak yell adorn us with passion and effervescence feel me believe me know me I am yours

Whispers In Braille

How he reads me

His fingers whisper across my skin Reading me like a page in braille Intently pedantic mischievously Exploring each quiver and shimmer They chart a story with enchanting slowness across curves and hollows Resonating in the rising tide of slumberous desires awakened Melding them in the silent rhythm of Stuttered breaths and helpless sighs His heart is my safe space Filled with hidden treasures He illuminates my sky and shi...

Bound To Him

I am completely tethered to his wants

Bound to him beyond the flesh It is He who sets my spirit free Kneeling... Humbly in submission Forever faithful my devotion and unwavering Love will always be key I want Him to touch me I want Him to play with me I want Him to lick kiss and bite me to leave His mark To let my curves hypnotize him with their tantalizing sway Put me high on a pedestal, lover. While you admire and participate in this interactive display I w...

Wild Fire

She is just so hot

The shape of my words outlines the shades of your soul warms your skin and sets fire to your mind We were born into darkness looking for the light Sometimes, I smile and wonder who started it? We admired the flames dared to come closer A burning desire Sparks ignited We followed the firestorm Exploring our wicked path A naked pyre exploding Rolling around in the ashes Eternal twin flames Soul on soul Glowing Ablaze The wi...

Her Smile

When her lips smile

She may share with you her smile But she saves for me the secrets of her soul Her soul is full of her wants and desires ~ She comes home tired and spent she cant wait to kick off her heels and call it a day her legs in the air her hands in her skirt she removes her lingerie filled with the scent of her arousal and the secretions she felt She stops midway with the smell spreading what a day it was that she was wet all day...

She Is All

When she is all you could want

She is all wildflowers wine and desire With all seeing eyes Devil hips and a need for sin He is the dark poetry Spoken whilst his ambrosia is dripping off her sweet cherry red lips making her world spin spilling down her chin staining her silk pristine blouse the indelible mark She will never scrub out Together they are magical Feeding each others Needs wants and desires And oh her wants He runs his finger under her lip C...

Him

A glimpse of her thoughts

He is my best-kept secret One I hold dear How gently he caresses my soul Showing me I have nothing to fear He reads to me words of such beauty Touching my heart like an angel's kiss How easily I submit to His requests Getting lost in In His depths Willingly drowning in a chasm of His loving abyss He is an old soul, with galaxies in his eyes stars at the tip of His tongue poetry on His lips He lulls my chaos home to my ins...

My Spell

To enchant and to be enchanted

I cast my spell on her each day I add a little more magic to keep her under my enchantment Caressing her with my yearnings She has become my divine gift I hear her whisper for my ears alone That I am the man who's shaking her to her core trapped by my honeyed and salacious words Her hunger for me touches my soul bringing me such depth of pleasure I simply can’t get enough of her I watched her fall gracefully Into my tende...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

I wait

Lonely

I Wait That one moment turning into life time replay, my hands itching for that one last chance to seen. My lips still holding the taste of you, how I wish I could forget your hands on my head, but how could I forget you when you've engraved yourself on my body, tied me down to world of loneliness so I'll wait for you to come back to me, run my hands all over your body as if it's only mine while my brain screams at the sm...

My Body Is Yours

When the want is to take all that you desire

My body is yours Touch it Feel it Stroke it Run your fingers over my skin Straddle my lap Take control Slide your hands inside my shirt Squeeze my pecs Feel them tense Make my nipples harden Then use your mouth Let your blazing kiss Show me I'm yours Then leave love bites on my skin locked behind gated dreams and dew kissed gardens where stars spy on us and roses make a bed for our scrying lovemaking inside this caged del...

Her Confession

What can happen, when she tells you her hearts desire

I confess I have thoughts thoughts that never fade His touch seared across my softened skin A heady scent of lust Sending all my senses into a spin His voice echoes making my heart pound like a steady drum As he licks me up and down Such magic he performs With that tantalising tongue I cry out Take the reins make it rain Send me a flood Let your majesty shudder and serenade me Wash me with your pleasure Feed me with your...

Firey Love

What were we to do with a love so hot?

I nibbled my way from your neck to your earlobe, full of passion, my fingertips did throb. Two hearts all a flush, and cheek to cheek, I could feel yours blush. It were as if we needed a chimney to control the firey passion that was we. But alas my love, we burned down the house, for love never burned with such intensity.

The Poet Dancer

Holding the key to her heart and mind

The poet dancer moves to his lover that he is yet to meet bringing the poem She is yet to read ~ I want your lips locked in passionate combat with mine entwined deep into the night Slowly losing all track of time Salaciously addicted to my masculine touch My words that soothe yet cause such a rush -for I know your self-confidence is realised when you accept that you crave your wet thought’s- I need to feel your tender fle...

Her Eyes

How can I describe what you have never seen?

Her eyes are deep like two stars a cluster of galaxies on the edge of the universe reflected in them In the mirror of her eyes My poetry speaks But more than her eyes She is filled with something she hasn’t felt in years A craving burgeoning within Wanton and willing A desire to give of herself Her presence exquisite Her hair cascades Over her shoulders and down dancing over her succulent breasts Hiding her taut nipples S...

SWALK

To be not only the subject of a poem but his desire

I write what I feel All that I'm feeling is you My muse my confidant My soul whisperer is so in tune Let down your walls and allow me to soothe these pains Forever entwined we shall remain ~ He drafts on me a love letter His wet pen on my dry aching paper With the swirls I so delicately crave Making my shapes misbehave Fold me every way and licking me up Into my open slippery envelope Slam dunk that stamp hard Sealed with...