Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Incest Fantasies

Incest stories are concerned with relationships among siblings, other family members or closely related persons.

Incest is defined as sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom.

Incestuous relationships are illegal in many places around the world - the following stories are purely fictional, written by people who are turned on by such an idea.

Lines 2 - Surprises

Oh god, MOM!! You're fucking him, aren't you!?!?!?

===Roger=== It came about that both Heidi and I were alone one weekend due to our spouse's travels. I had to get down to the beach house to open it up for spring and summer. It seemed only logical to ask her to "help", so to speak. We could spend the whol...

New Year's Eve Kiss: Spring Break Preparation

Jill prepares for her visit to her son and daughter-in-law

My body buzzed with anticipation as I waited for my son, John, to sign in to our nightly Zoom meeting. As per his request, I inserted my new anal plug the moment I arrived home. The sensation of having something in my ass was strange, but I slowly began t...

Nathan Craves Mom: Part Four

After a close call with her husband, Jen and Nathan take a painfully long break.

I stood naked in the hotel room, my son’s cum dripping out of me, my heart racing. My husband texted he knew my son was "sick"! The whole fake reason he was sharing a room with me at the tournament hotel was about to come crashing down on my head. Shit! M...

Love & Nature Pt.44

Ragden, Aria, Emily and Sarah head back to Ragden's house for dinner...

Emily giggled to herself as she came around the couch to help Ragden. He looked at her with a slight look of concern on his face as Sarah sagged against him like a sack of potatoes. She was still giggling like an idiot. Ragden put his hands on her hips an...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Cyberslut

Cassie has an online sex session where she plays daughter to her daddy.

Cassie, a cute eighteen-year-old brunette, is in her room and feeling horny. The solution to her problem is easy, but she doesn’t want to masturbate alone. She opens her computer and logs into a popular sex chat site. One of her favorite partners, JohnnyD...

The Holiday, Part Eight, Grandad Joins The Fun

This is a couple of months after the holiday where Ana and Josie draw my dad into the fun.

A couple of months after we all came back from Florida, my fortieth birthday was approaching. All three girls were excited to do something, and I hoped it would be a chance to mend things with my mother. She had reacted very badly to my relationship with...

Blame It On The Island

Father and daughter are stranded together on a remote island. What could happen?

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I was wet and sandy. Where am I? I think I see a girl kneeling beside me. I was hit on the head, but now I’m coming to… I recognized this beautiful girl is my daughter. As consciousness returns, I ask, “Alyssa, wh...