Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Incest Fantasies

Incest stories are concerned with relationships among siblings, other family members or closely related persons.

Incest is defined as sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom.

Incestuous relationships are illegal in many places around the world - the following stories are purely fictional, written by people who are turned on by such an idea.

A Tale Of Two Families Chapter Five

The two families finally get together.

Tim Angela came into the motel room we were still sharing with a twinkle in her eyes. “Hi, Daddy,” she said gaily. “Hi, sweetheart; how was your day?” “It was great, Daddy. I saw Josh again, and we … we made love again at his house.” “Was it good for you?...

A Dog's Tale Pt 4 - Shaquila's Revenge

Monique pushes Tawnya's buttons once too much

I woke up to a heavy knock on my door, my ass still leaking Aunt Chloe’s cum. “Ritch!” Stan’s voice hissed at my door. I stumbled to my feet, crossed the floor, and cracked the door open. “What?” I whispered. “Tawnya needs you!” he answered gleefully, gra...

Watching Dad And His Girlfriend

Watching Dad one afternoon and his girlfriend has me join them.

I was home alone one afternoon; Mom and Dad were out of the house. I was planning a quiet afternoon at home, with the house to myself. My bedroom door was mostly closed, and I was watching porn with the volume turned down low. I heard someone come into th...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Welcoming The New Bishop 5 The Cabin

Alima is becoming her family's favorite sex toy.

The playroom had started to fill up. It was Alima's big night, the night she stepped completely into her womanhood. After spending a week in her papa's bed, getting some of the best dick she thinks she will ever have, it is time to share her talents with...

Playing With My Pocket Portals

I didn't leave my door unlocked on purpose... My sister just doesn't know how to knock.

The hasty rapping at my front door and the soft thud on my patio told me that it had arrived. "Mom!" my younger sister shouted from down the hall, "Someone is at the d-" "Shut up." I cut her off as I ran to the door. I quickly gathered the small package f...

Girlfriend's Mom III

Pete and Stacy find themselves in trouble once again with her mom.

Ever since Pete and Stacy had been simultaneously spanked by her mom, they had been trying to figure out how to create another scene. The high they'd been on for weeks was waning. The tricky part was keeping her mom in the dark about their intentions, so...