Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gay Male Stories

Our gay sex stories section features tales of male homosexuality.

The gay male stories section is popular not only with gay men, but also to curious males who are thinking of experimenting, as well as women who are interested in reading about what goes on between men behind closed doors.

The gay erotic stories can be very descriptive and leaning towards hardcore, so be warned!

Overdue Rent

Alternative payment method

I cringed when I heard the forceful knock at my door. It had to be the landlord again, wanting the rent. I had begun my final internship before graduation at a very prestigious company. These internships often led straight to employment, which was my hope. I had to quit my job waiting tables at the Speak Easy pub because of the demanding nature of the internship. The insistent pounding came again and I reluctantly answere...

Chapter One: Mark, my dear, what are you doing? After eight months of challenging work, a restful time in the sun was always a treat, so I was excited to land in sunny South Africa before the new year began in 2024. Being away from the icy British weather certainly put a spring in my step and I could not wait to take long walks, swim and simply enjoy doing nothing. Once I collected my baggage and updated my phone sim card...

No Denying Him

The neighbors' son proves hard for Garrett to resist.

Christ, it was miserable outside! Not yet noon, but the humidity gave the air a swampy feel. It would soon be scorching. My wife was out of town, traveling for work, and she made me promise to water her geraniums twice a day while she was gone. Out on the patio, I caught sight of my neighbors' son heading toward their backyard pool. He was home from college for the summer, and though we always exchanged polite waves, I'd...

Sam's Slut Gets More, Part Two

The day in the two-holed box continues and becomes much more enjoyable.

As I daydreamed of having the Gentleman's monster filling my ass, he gradually ended up getting deeper and deeper into my throat. He'd been gently pressing further with each thrust while my mind vividly imagined that beast tearing me a new ass while I screamed for more. What broke me from it all was the sudden feeling of Mr. Long Dong pressing hard into me before his semen permeated every nook of my elated colon. As much...

Trainwreck Pt. 1

A decision is made and a new adventure begins

“As far as I’m concerned,” Kyle said to me, “it’s over.” We were lying in bed one Saturday morning. Mack was “out.” Kyle and I had already screwed once while she was away and it was plain that we were working up to another go around; he got like that whenever Mack was gone, as though trying to one up her. It had gotten to the point that the sound of Mack’s tires hitting the pavement gave me an erection. I sat up with a ha...

Your Turn

Today my lover gets to be submissive

You tell me you’re feeling horny and submissive. So I say, "Go put on your stockings and panties. Lie down on the bed while I sit in the chair and watch you from across the room as you fuck yourself with a dildo." I sit and watch, idly stroking myself as you spread your legs wide and insert the dildo. You know, of course, that you're not, under any circumstances, allowed to touch your cock. While I watch, you describe how...

It's happening again. And this time it feels so different. My doubts remain, but my excitement is clear. I'm walking to meet him again. My heart is pounding, my mouth is dry. It feels different this time. The fear lingers, but it is not the fear of sucking cock; I adored that. It's the fear of being caught. What would my friends say if they knew? But they won't. I know nobody in this area. My secret is safe. I think I'm h...

Thirst, Chapter 5

A night at the truck stop!

Jim had given me some places to go to find cock and piss, so that evening, after changing my briefs and putting on jeans and a tee-shirt, along with my collar, of course, I headed for the first one on the list, a truck stop out by the interstate. I’d been there before - they have a pretty good and very inexpensive restaurant - but this time I parked with the big rigs on the far side of the building and used the entrance t...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

My Relationship With My Stepson Part 2

I Watch My Stepson With 2 Guys

When we woke up the next morning Bill was so sore he could barely walk. I suggested, “You know, maybe we should stay another day. Your mom might get suspicious of you walking like that.” He said, “I think you're right. I think I'm just going to stay in bed all day.” I told him, “You need to bathe at least.” There was a pond right next to where we had parked the camper. Since nobody was around for miles, Bill grabbed soap...

Score 65 65
9
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.8k words 4.8k words

The Queens Head

A young man walks into a pub and his life changes…

“Fuck!” I thought this course was meant to be easy. That was what I had been told. I remembered my boss’s very words, “Don’t worry, Mark, it is only a week. It will be easy… and don’t forget that at the end of the course, you will have gained a qualification.” That was two months ago… Since then, everything in my life has fallen apart, except my job. That had become the pillar of my existence. I swore again to myself, kno...

I first met John through the gay dating phone line I had been using to explore my sexuality. I was still pretty inexperienced with men but I already knew that I wanted to be the "bottom". My gay sexual encounters had only been having other guys cum on my willing body and once in my mouth. But I knew that I wanted to feel a hard cock in my ass. I left my standard message: "Inexperienced guy, forty years old, looking for a...

Sam's Slut Gets More

Wanting so much more gets me exactly that.

The Monday morning after the loss of my anal virginity, I saw Sam walking in the morning with another man that looked a little younger and slightly taller. Their similar looks led me to believe that he must be Sam's Brother. I was standing at the kitchen window as they came to a stop right where I kissed Sam's shorts-covered hard-on out in the open. I could see Sam replaying the scenario and also noticed that both of them...

My Relationship With My Stepson

I Take My Stepson's Anal Virginity

My name is Sam. This happened about five years ago when I was forty-five years old. I met and married a woman who had a six-year-old son named Bill. He was shy around most people but for some reason, we really hit it off. He seemed to like spending time with me more than he did even with his mom. We did all kinds of father-son stuff together. I taught him how to ride a bike, how to swim, we camped, sometimes as a family o...

Score 99 99
25
5.3k Views 5.3k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Becoming Sam's Slut

A chance meeting with a new neighbor spurs an intense need in me.

I always loved to be naked. The moment I arrived inside my cozy little house, I'd strip down and go about my evening's activities in the buff. Since I lived alone, there were no comments about my obsession, and I loved every moment. My home was on the corner of a larger neighborhood of fifties-era homes. Most of the ones immediately around, including mine, were Cape Cods. They were rather small compared to the wave of lar...

The Fundraiser

Roommates decide that a cam show is the easiest way to raise some spare cash

When I was in my early twenties, I had to relocate to a larger city for work. Because I wasn’t established and didn’t command an impressive salary, I quickly realized that I probably couldn’t afford to pay for my own place. I didn’t know anyone else living in the area, so I searched through all types of ads trying to find someone who was seeking a roommate. There wasn’t much time to waste, so I soon met with several diffe...