Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy & Sci-Fi Stories

Science fiction is a re-imagining of ideas and technologies that we haven't seen yet, but still fit within our understanding of the universe.

Themes can include space travel, time travel, robots, cyborgs, cyberpunk, parallel realities, etc.

The fantasy genre does not necessarily have any grounding in reality, and is more concerned with magic and myth. This can encompass everything from historical Arthurian tales of court intrigue, to epic battles for empires and crusades against the forces of darkness.

A Letter From The Capital

Rodry, a big girl in the big city, looking for the big life

Rodry took out Sylmi's letter and set it next to her own blank paper. It had felt weird going into that little shop to buy writing supplies, but no one had spared her a second look. She was used to trying to attract attention and it had never been particu...

Portrait Of The Artist

Hal mets a succubus who is a docent at the art museum. She shows him around.

She was a docent at the art museum. Her name tag read "AGRAT." Hal was an assistant director at the museum. He asked her about the unusual name. "It’s an old family name," she said. That evening, out of curiosity, Hal looked up the name. To his surprise,...

Space Slut

She'll take anyone in her quarters

Captain Meryl was getting her morning dick and moaning, "Damn, pilot, you have the biggest cock on this ship. Ohh, fuck, Ohh, so fucking good. Oh, the best. Give me your baby-making seed. Fill my pussy you fucker." For his part, the pilot was enjoying wat...

Layla

Sometimes good things just appear

Ever since Wyatt was a small boy, he liked camping in the woods near his home. Over six million acres of forest, lakes, rivers, and streams make up Adirondack Park. The park is a vast combination of public-accessible areas and deep woods that only dedicat...

Mary Jane part 1

MJ sex life changed after inhaling some plant spores.

Mary Jane Walter woke up confused about where or whose couch she was lying on. She was an investigative journalist for the Daily News, covering a story about Dr. Greenworth, a scientist involved with some shady people. She had broken into his lab to find...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Prepped For The Hunt

Astria learns more about herself and gets upgrades.

History plays an important role in the present. As I sat in what used to be Ricky's room, I looked around and wondered if I would ever like all this stuff in here again. Lots of frilly stuff. I looked at the bed I lost my virginity on, and all I could do...

Amazon Chased Ch. 02

Having been captured by a tribe of Amazons, I must be washed before they tell me what they want. Thankfully, the older and curvy Tanica has come to wash me.

“Um, Okay…” I said, but my focus was split between trying to speak, what just happened with Izabella, and the stunning body of Tanica. Not staring was not an option. Her bountiful breasts sucked in my gaze like nothing I had ever seen before. Tanica giggl...

Into The Real World

Will she find what she seeks?

I guess I should tell you more about me. Least the old me. I'm still working on who the new me is. Before all the enhancements, I was known as Ricky Lynn Rothman. Daughter and heir of Robert Rothman. The laws are the way they are, and I am not sure I am s...

Amazon Chased Ch. 01

In an ancient time, a young man is kidnapped by sex deprived Amazon warriors when he trespasses in their forest.

I bumped and rolled in the sack as I was dragged along the forest for what felt like hours. It had been long enough that I stopped wondering about who kidnapped me and why, but I could only ponder over my own ailments. The cuts, bruises, and broken bones...