Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cross Dressing Stories

Our crossdressing (cross-dressing) stories feature tales of either gender (usually male) dressing up in the clothes of the opposite sex, for reasons of sexual gratification.

Crossdressers are akin to the transvestic fetishism, which is a sexual fetish for the clothing of the opposite gender.

The crossdresser can be of any sexual orientation.

Trying To Meet A Guy

Public sexual encounter

July 8, 2024 I am a thirty-seven-year-old crossdresser living overseas in southern Japan and I have recently started going out dressed up. It started funnily one day when I just decided I would put on a skirt while in a park and crossed the road to go into a shopping complex. I wasn't even disguised, and two young women noticed me walking towards them, and shared a laugh as we passed. What a cool feeling, exposing my legs...

Stolen Treasure Part 2

Ian gets assistance.

The remaining school days seemed to fly by for Ian, and before he knew it, summer vacation was full upon him. He managed to secure a part-time job as a dishwasher to provide himself with spending cash and enjoyed his days playing baseball with his friends, riding his dirt bike, and doing all the things that young men do, but it was the nights that were his favorite part of the day. After an evening of television watching,...

The Lake House - Part Two

It Gets Complicated

I awoke Sunday morning in my pink nightie. I thought about how much had happened in the previous two days. I was now Jim’s girlfriend. I had sucked off four men and swallowed a quart of semen. I became aroused. I only had to play with my clit for a minute before I started cumming. I caught most of it and fed it to myself. I looked forward to sucking Jim’s huge dick. “You better get dressed, girl,” I said out loud. I did m...

SissyMandy - Married Wives

A sissy with two hot wives? What are the odds?

I'm awakened early the next morning by Mistress tapping on my bedroom door. At first, I think she wants to play around in bed like Sherry did yesterday morning, but instead, she tells me to do my bathroom business, then come to the master bathroom… naked. Every bedroom in our new house has its own bathroom, and mine has this giant oval-shaped tub with those cool whirlpool jets on the sides. All I thought about when I firs...

Hotel Meeting

My first encounter with girlfriend like me

I am a lifelong crossdresser and really enjoy my feminine time when I get the chance. I have been into cycling for a long while, which allows me to keep my legs smooth and pretty and keeps me in good, slender shape. I don't dress as often as I like, but when I do, I tend to dress fully, with makeup, wigs, and nails (fingers and toes), along with the normal feminine attire of dresses, skirts, nylons, and heels. I also enjo...

Stolen Treasure

A tale from the Sixties

Sixteen-year-old Ian West cautioned himself to remain calm and stick to his plan because detection would be disastrous. It wasn't as if he had not shoplifted before, but nothing this grand. Now long before Victoria had her secret and the shopping malls appeared, there were dozens of small specialty shops scattered across the city that carried everything in the way of lingerie. There was no internet or online shopping, thi...

The Genesis Of Makayla

Learning who I am can be so satisfying!

I’ve been dressing in women’s clothes for what seems like my whole life. It started, like most CDs, with my mother’s bras and panties. I loved the feeling of satin and lace. I would find ways to try on my mom’s dresses or sneak into my female cousin’s closets and try on their dresses and heels when I slept over. I loved feeling like a girl. One night, when I thought my mom was going to be out late, I decided to play dress...

The Lakehouse

How I Became My Neighbor’s Girlfriend

I’m married and we have two houses. One is in a suburb of Chicago and the other is on a lake in Wisconsin. When we first bought it, we went frequently. We became friends with the only neighbors, Jim and Barb. We had a good time with them, but after two years, it became clear that their marriage was on the rocks. Shortly, they got a divorce. After that, the three of us would get together, but it wasn’t the same. Jim is a t...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Hired For A Poker Party

I had a great time

I had been chatting off and on with a local man for a few months. A couple of weeks ago he asked me if I would be interested in being a server for his next poker party and he would pay me $200.00 plus tips. I got really excited at the thought of doing it. I told him that I had a few thousand questions first! Lol! First, how many guys would be there? Four, he responded. Second, do all of them know that I am CD? He said tha...

My Girlfriend Sent Me to Pick Up Her Bull, And Things Got Interesting…

My girlfriend Illana feminizes me and sends me on an errand that changes everything

So, my life just completely changed last week, and I’m still trying to process the feelings and hoping writing this all out will help. But before I get to what happened, I should give a little background. I’ve been dating Illana for about a year now. I met her while bowling with friends one night. She had a big, bold personality that really struck me (not to mention her big and bold curves). Being a very submissive guy, I...

SissyMandy - Sherry's New Kitty

Shaving is for pussies

I think I was having another erotic dream when I woke up a little bit ago. My raging little boner was throbbing like mad, and I could only hope my fantasy wasn't ending, but it sadly faded away as I began to stir and noticed I'm in a room I've never slept in before. At least I still feel dreamy waking up horny in the luxurious comfort of pink satin sheets. Then when I open my sleepy eyes and see a reflection of myself in...

Desire's Dress

Nora discovers her boyfriend's sexy secret.

On my hands and knees, I searched the floor of my boyfriend's bedroom closet for a pair of shoes I needed. Griffin and I had been dating almost a year and had recently discussed me moving in with him. Since a lot of my stuff had already migrated over to his place, the idea was a sensible one. Tucked away at the back of the closet was Griffin's suitcase. I wouldn't have paid it any mind, but a scrap of fabric caught betwee...

Now Jason had no plans to reveal his cross-dressing secret to Melissa, but the fates had other plans. He had been so busy tidying up his condo in preparation for Melissa's visit that he failed to see the panties that had fallen onto his bedroom floor. He didn't bother to do a double-check but raced to admit her when he heard his doorbell ring. Once behind the closed and locked door, they locked lips and allowed their tong...

My First Time In Panties Part 5

Kristin shows me how to please a football player

When Kristin and I got into the bathroom, it felt like we were just two girls going to the bathroom together. After closing the door, Kristin lifted her dress and pulled down a small red satin g-string. While she was on the toilet, she said, “So Conrad, the guy I was dancing with, thinks you’re pretty cute, Jamie. I told him we’d love to congratulate him together for how well he played today. He even commented on how much...

Warm And Welcoming

When a widower moves in with his stepson, he finds homemaking not only rewarding but also transformative.

When my wife died, my stepson was still at home. I took care of Brad the best I could for the two years before he went away to college. By then his real father had reestablished contact with him and had agreed to help with tuition costs, which I wasn’t able to do. I got a chance to meet Doug at Brad’s graduation. It was hard to imagine my wife Cindy being married to him; he was so different from me. He had that kind of ma...