Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating Stories

Cheating sex stories, are those where someone in the relationship is being unfaithful to their partner.

They may feature cheating husbands or boyfriends, cheating girlfriends or housewives. Stories specifically featuring cheating wives can be found / published in the popular Wife Lovers category.

Stories in this genre often contain elements of heightened excitement, the characters’ knowledge they are doing wrong, and the associated dangers which come with it. They may or may not get caught cheating, and that’s the risk they are willing to take. Typical scenarios would be where a person has been caught cheating in the middle of the act, is cyber cheating, or discovered text messaging their illicit lover.

Under The Doctor's Desk

Missy's mouth was just what the doctor ordered

Doc arrived at the clinic early Monday morning. He had a full schedule of appointments and meetings, with only a half hour blocked out for lunch. Indeed, he had a busy, tiring day ahead of him and felt a bit overwhelmed. Not helping matters was the fact t...

My Cheating Slut

How I found out my wife was fucking another guy

My wife and I love talking dirty to each other. Elle liked dressing up in lingerie, fuck me heels and getting me to film her playing with her tight pussy whilst telling me stories of horny experiences from the past. Hotels are our favourite venue for gett...

The Conference

Rob is happily married but finds himself in a situation that makes him question his fidelity.

"Shoes?" "Yup." "Camera?" "Got it." "Flash drive?" "Shit. Thanks. Almost forgot it." I rushed to the desk drawer and grabbed the flash drive with my PowerPoint on it. My wife and I had a tradition of this checklist run-through every time I traveled for a...

My Wife Fucked A Stranger On Holiday

A story about how I found out my wife had been fucking another guy

We recently returned from a beautiful holiday in Croatia. We quickly fell into a relaxed rhythm delicious food, plenty to drink, lying by the pool and nipping back to the room for a hot fuck on the balcony where anyone could see us. I loved fucking Elle f...

Bored

She slowly spread her legs to let the young black man view her pussy.

Boredom was already creeping in on Joan as she rode the train from DC to Raleigh. She was on a five-day trip to attend a conference on twenty-first-century accounting practices. Joan was married to Rick. Rick was a fifty-five-year-old accountant that Joan...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

My Guilt, My Shame, My Secret

I have a secret, you see. A shameful, dirty little secret. Do you want to know what it is?

I have a secret. A dirty, guilty little secret. I smile through the car window and return my wife’s wave as I set off. She doesn’t know, you see. Doesn’t know that once every few months, I betray her trust and go to someone else for sexual gratification....

Valestock, Ch. 02 - Part 2

A threesome and interracial sex: Valestock heats up for GF - continued

Neither of them had seen him yet as he stood there, dumbfounded. Matt didn't know what to think. On the one hand, his dick instantly grew hard as he watched Claire's big tits bouncing and swinging as Tony fucked her hard doggie style. It grew harder as he...

No Real Harm

Old high school friend seduces the girl he never got

"You've got to be kidding me," Susan murmured under her breath, staring at the name tag of the man in the hotel lobby. It read 'Bradley McAllister'. High school Bradley McAllister. The Bradley McAllister who had once snuck a peek down her shirt during alg...

Good For Nothing

A young woman makes questionable decisions for her greater good

Michelle plonked into the passenger seat and slammed the car door. “Well, excuse the fuck outta me,” the driver said. Michelle folded her arms and stared ahead, puffing through her nostrils like an angry bull. “Hellooo. Earth to Michelle?” The driver wave...

Do You Trust Me?

Dalton's mistress enjoys pushing his boundaries.

Nadia's question, asked so earnestly, almost made me laugh. Of course, I trusted her. To an extent. Tonight, I'd allowed her to handcuff me to the metal spindles of her bed's headboard. That I was completely naked when she did so only served to make me fe...

Valestock, Ch. 02: More To Cum - Part 1

A threesome and interracial sex: Valestock heats up for GF

Waking up early the next morning to the sounds of laughter and partying outside, Claire got up and threw her hoody and trousers on from the day before. Then, picking up a few things from her bag, she headed out of her and Michael's 'room' while her boyfri...

Working With Amanda

The seduction of a sexy professional woman from work.

Amanda is a designer at a large design firm with which my company works on a regular basis. I knew I had to have her the first time I saw her. She has dark curly hair, mesmerizing green eyes, and a beautiful smile. She is around five foot six inches tall....

Score 81 81
10
2.0k Views 2.0k
6.7k words 6.7k words