Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BDSM Stories

BDSM is convenient 4 letter abbreviation of 6 words - Bondage & Discipline (B&D) Domination & Submission (D&S) Sadism & Masochism (or Sadomasochism) (S&M).

Feel free to add your own story to our BDSM library, or if you would like to extend one of the existing bdsm stories, please feel free.

These are generally stories about control / submission between consensual adults.

Milord - Chapter 22 - Paying The Piper

When Sophia acts the brat, Micah makes sure she suffers the consequences

Sophia was pissed. So pissed, in fact, that she said to hell with her rules and willfully broke them all. What was she pissed about? She had no idea. Nonetheless, she was going to show Micah that she would do whatever she wanted. Deep down, she knew this...

His Little Shit

Where is this going?

Can someone please explain this whole lip-biting craze to me? It seems to be on every page of every book at the moment. And I hate it with a passion, probably because of the stupid Fifty Shades of Awfulness. What does it even represent? Is it meant to be...

Kat's Kitty Part 3, The Hypnotic Session

Part 3 of the journey of a submissive.

Kat was anxious. She knew she was taking a risk, but then again, she had nothing to lose except perhaps a little pride. It had been two months since she had visited Michael at the Ritz-Carlton. The needy girl thought about him constantly and obsessively e...

Score 5 5
1
408 Views 408
2.8k words 2.8k words

The Mentor, Chapter 2

Bodie fucks up and has to be corrected.

On Monday Bodie went to work with a brand new attitude. He was definitely seeing his coworkers in a new light, but he found it hard to get any work done. By the time 3:00 rolled around and he left for his mentoring appointment with Mr. Sterling, he was fe...

Bossing The Boss

Take off those trousers immediately, along with the panties. Hand both to me and bend over the desk.

Even though I am Evan’s boss at the office, he is still my dominant and has my full consent to set expectations, challenges, and sessions as he chooses. Naturally, I trust his professionalism completely. A perfect example would be last week. Evan has set...

Dream Domme

A Dominatrix brings my fantasies to life. And then goes the extra mile.

“Good news, Mister Quinn,” purred Shalina as her hand wandered down from my naked chest to my equally naked crotch and started stroking what she found there. “I’m going to jerk you off and let you spill your cum all over my chest, as if I were a common sl...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Obsession - Part 5

Eileen experiences her first pain/pleasure combo as a Submissive.

When Friday came, Jake and Eileen went to the pub for a nice casual meal and a drink before going to the movies. They picked seats at the back of the theater, which was nearly empty, pulled up the armrest, and snuggled, his arm around her and her head res...

A Little Responsibility

Siobhan cures Conner's attitude problem with a firm pegging.

Waking up naturally is a delicious thing. Waking up naturally in a cozy bed after a good fuck to the smell of fresh pancakes and a faint whiff of barbecue is pretty close to heaven. It felt as if we must have been asleep for at least ten hours, so I rolle...

A Domme Abroad - Essence And Edward Part I

Edward is in Mexico for his final test. After months of training, would he sign his Sub Contract?

Edward disembarked from his private plane into Tulum, Mexico. This was his third and most important visit. It was the one that would define his future. He was getting goosebumps thinking about it. He pulled out his cell phone and sent a text to his wife l...

The Gin Rickey Singularity

2 oz quality gin, 3/4 oz fresh squeezed lime juice, soda or seltzer water, cubed ice

“Hi, Cornelius. No, not my usual. It’s too damn hot for vodka. I’ll have a Gin Rickey, please, with Bombay Sapphire. “Well, I see you don’t waste any time. No, you’re not intruding, and no, the seat’s not taken. But a friendly heads up, strike out guarant...

Bedtime Story For My Pet #9: Puppygirl Punishment

A disobedient sub is given her favorite punishment.

This is meant to be an audio-only post (see Author's Notes) but I'm posting the "script" below since I have to put something here.) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Come over here and stand in front...