Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A TRANS Formation - Chapter 8 - The Transition... Part 2

"Like anything else, you’ll never truly understand, until it happens to you."

18
8 Comments 8
2.9k Views 2.9k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Allen peeks his head into the bathroom. "Hello? Is anyone awake in there?"

"Yeah, I'm awake. I've been having some really heavy hallucinations."

Allen walks over by the tub, kneeling beside it. "How are you feeling, baby? I came in here earlier, and you were crying your heart out. I thought it best to not disturb you."

"Oh wow, Allen... I was talking with this girl... she's inside me... I've seen her before. It was so incredible... She told me our name is Jillian. We like to be called Jill."

Allen smiles with delight as he says, "Well, hello there... Jill... I am so pleased to meet you. I'm Allie."

"This is some really heavy shit," Jill says, "It feels like I finally know who I am."

"I know exactly how you feel, believe me. So... how long did you talk to this girl inside you?"

"I don't know. It was all so surreal. She was talking to me, and when she told me our name, she had to go. After she left, I closed my eyes again, and started thinking about her. And then, it was like... she was back with me. We didn't talk, we just held hands. 

"We walked through beautiful forests, and sunny meadows, and there flowers blooming everywhere. Everywhere we went, we played together. I am so happy right now."

"Oh my God... Jill... that's wonderful. I knew I saw a girl in you, and now you've let her come out. I'm so proud of you!"

Allen gives Jill a big kiss. "You've been in the tub a long time. Are you about ready to get out?"

"Yeah, I probably should."

"Let's take a look at those hands."

Jill holds her hands out, showing her fingers to Allen,

"Better, but not clean enough yet. I'm getting hungry, are you too?"

"Yeah, I feel starved."

"Tell you what. I'll go put your beef stew on the stove to warm up, and you take this scrub brush and work on those hands."

Allen goes to the kitchen while Jill scrubs her hands. Allen comes back in about ten minutes.

"How do those hands look now?"

"My fingers are clean, but I can't get it all out underneath by nails."

"Let's look at them... hmmm... your nails are too stained underneath to get clean, we're going to have to let them grow out. We can cover that up. Let's get you out of the tub. You have passed the clean test. You just stand there, and let me dry you off."

Allen dries Jill off, and takes her into the living room. He removes the rubber band holding his ponytail, shakes his head, and lets his hair out. He sits next to Jill and puts his arm around her.

 "I'm putting Allen in the closet the rest of the night. I'm Allie now, and we're going to have our first girl time together. I turned the heat, up so we'll be warm and cozy. I'll bring the food in, then we'll get started. This is going to be so much fun."

After they finish eating, Allie takes Jill's hand, "Come with me, girlfriend. Now that we've got you cleaned up, we're gonna get you smelling and looking like the  pretty girl you are."

Allie leads Jill into the bedroom. Jill is excited to see that Allie has her girl  clothes all laid out for her. She sees a package of new nylon stockings, charcoal gray bikini panties with a matching bra, a short, pink nightie, and a box that Jill doesn't know what's inside. 

"When we leave this room, Miss Jillian, you'll be wearing these things. Why don't you get up on the bed, and lay on your tummy for me."

Jill gets on the bed. Allie gets a bottle of lotion and sits beside Jill. She puts lotion in her hands and spreads it all over Jill's back and shoulders. She works the lotion into Jill's skin, making it soft and sweet-smelling. Jill feels like she is in heaven. She's never had anyone pay attention to her like this before, and she's loving every moment.

Allie works on her way down Jill's back, the cheeks of her ass, her thighs and calves. She lifts her legs and sucks Jill's toes in her mouth. She pays extra attention to bottoms of her feet, and each one of her toes. When she finishes her feet, she whispers into Jill's ear, "Turn over on your back, baby, we're coming to a fun part. Just lie there, and do what I say."

With Jill on her back, Allie puts lotion on her face, kissing her as she goes. When she finishes with her neck and shoulders, she says, "OK, baby, I want you to close your eyes, and don't open them until I tell you."

Jill smells alcohol as a cold cloth brushes across the skin around her chest area. A few moments go by, and Jill can hear the sound of aerosol spray and smells a glue aroma. She has no idea what Allie is doing until she feels Allie pressing something rubbery over her left nipple. She hears the same sounds, and Allie presses the same thing onto her right nipple.

"OK, baby... open your eyes...SURPRISE!!... You've got tits!"

Jill looks up and grins. Allie has put a set of realistic breast forms on her. Jill  tries to feel them, but Allie grabs her hand.

"Don't touch them yet, baby, we have to let the glue dry. Once it dries, your tits will stay on for two or three days. I'll show you how to take them off, when it's time. Just lay there now, and enjoy me loving on you. It's almost time to get you dressed."

Jill closes her eyes and enjoys herself while Allie continues spreading the lotion over her body. The effects of the LSD are not quite as intense now, but she's still having strong hallucinations, and her senses are still very amplified.

When Allie finishes the lotion, she gets a bottle of pink nail polish, and takes Jill's hand into hers.

"Won't be long now, baby. We just have to cover up those ugly fingernails, and we'll be done."

Jill's anticipation grows as Allie polishes her nails. She feels the weight of the tits on her chest. She can't wait to see how they look on her. Allie takes Jill's pinkie finger and starts painting it. Jill knows it's the last one. She giggles like a little girl, knowing it's almost time to put her panties on.

"OK, Miss Jillian, now that we have your body looking and smelling like a girl, it's time to get you dressed. Stand up for me. I want to see how those tits look on you."

Jill gets up and giggles when she feels the weight of her new tits on her chest.

"Wow, these tits feel neat. They look and feel so real. Kinda heavy, but it feels so erotic, knowing they are there."

"Those are medical-grade breast forms, sweetie. That's why they look so real. They're made for women who've had a mastectomy, to replace their real breast. They weigh the same as a real breast. They weren't cheap, but worth every penny."

"They feel unbelievable," Jill says, as she rubs her hands and fingers all over them.

"Just wait till you see them under your bra, you'll love 'em even more. Let's get you dressed."

Allie takes Jill to the other side of the bed where her clothes are laid out, and hands her a pair of panties. Jill eagerly puts them on, and loves the way they feel. Next, Allie opens the nylons, teaching Jill how to roll them up in her hands before putting them on. 

With her nylons and panties on, Jill can't stop giggling. She stands up, bouncing her tits and wiggling her ass for Allie like a hot little bitch. She wants Allie to grab her ass, but Allie isn't finished yet. 

Allie gets the laced bra she has chosen for Jill, and shows her how to put it on. Jill pulls the cups over her new titties, and puts the straps over her shoulders. She looks down at her tits, loving the way she looks and feels. Allie slips the sexy pink nightie over her, and she is dressed.

"Wow, Allie, I never dreamed there was so much to getting dressed like this. When you said you'd like to see me in girl clothes, I thought I'd just put on a pair of panties and a bra, and that would be it."

"Dressing like a girl is a total experience, Jill. That's why it's so much fun. Look how much fun we've had already, and we haven't even had sex yet. But I'm not quite done with you yet. Follow me, Miss Jillian."

Allie takes Jill's hand and leads her out of the bedroom. They go to the closed door down the hall. As Allie opens the door she says to Jill, "This is Allie's room."

She takes Jill into a room filled with the aromas of perfumes and lotions. There is  a bright pink bedspread on the bed, with pink, laced pillows. There are girl things all around. It indeed looks like a girl lives here. Allie has Jill sit in a chair. 

"Now, for the finishing touches. I want you to close your eyes for me, one last time."

Allie goes to a jewelry box, takes out a gold chain necklace, and puts it around Jill's neck. Jill gets shivers when she feels Allie place a wig over her boy hair. With her eyes still closed, she can only imagine what she looks like. She can feel the hair of the wig brush against her face and shoulders.

"Keep your eyes closed and stand up, Miss Jillian."

Allie leads her in front of a full-length mirror. 

"OK... open your eyes... Look at the beautiful girl you have become! You're looking at your perfect girlfriend. The one you've always been searching for. And she was always inside of you, all along."

Looking at herself in the mirror, Jill sees a pretty girl looking back at her.   She giggles with excitement. She really does feel like the girl she's always been looking for. She just never knew it, until Allie showed her.

Tears of joy come to Jill's eyes as she sees her beauty looking back at her. She knows Allie is right. She really is the girlfriend she's been searching for.

In the mirror, Jill watches Allie put her arms around her from behind, caressing her body. She lifts her pink nightie up over her bra, letting Jill see how sexy her tits and nipples look under her transparent, laced bra. 

Allie reaches inside Jill's panties, pulling her hard shaft up against her tummy. Her length extends a few inches above her panties, exposing her entire clit area. Jill watches herself get turned on in the mirror, as Allie's thumb gently spreads slippery pre-cum all over her clit. Before Jill gets too excited, Allie skillfully slows things down. Lowering the nightie back over her bra, Allie kisses her neck and says, "I think I'm ready for a break, how 'bout you?"

Jill nods in agreement.

"Let's go smoke a joint and relax a bit. We still have the best thing left to do before this night is done."

Allie looks at the clock. It is four a.m. She smiles to herself as she thinks about what an erotic, fun night this has been so far. The acid is starting to wear off both of them, but they still won't be able to sleep for a few more hours. 'Perfect timing,' she thinks.

Allie and Jill sit close together on the couch as Allie rolls a joint for them to smoke. Jill watches Allie and thinks how lucky she is to be with her tonight. She thinks back to how the night started. Allen and Jerry, eating in a restaurant as men; and now, Allie and Jill, sitting together as girls. She gets horny watching Allie as she lights the joint and passes it to her.

As she passes it, Allie warns Jill, "Just be careful about ashes falling on you, sweetheart. One tiny ash will put a hole in your nylons or that sexy pink slip you're wearing. It's one of the downfalls of being dressed like you are."

"Thanks for letting me know, big sister. Tonight you've shown me so many things I didn't know about myself. Are you still as high as I am on this acid?"

"Yeah, I'm still pretty high."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course you can. Ask me anything."

"OK, since you've been a girl sexually, do you still like to fuck? or do you just want to get fucked?"

"Hmmmm... I definitely still love to fuck. But, being a girl now, I can only do it if the man wants to get fucked. It doesn't happen very often, so I'm the one usually getting fucked, and I'm fine with it. When I do get to fuck, it's like a special treat for me."

Allie takes the last hit off the joint and puts it in the ashtray. Jill moves over real close, and whispers in Allie's ear, "I was hoping you'd say you still love to fuck. Because I want you to be the first one to fuck me as a girl. I want to give you a special treat tonight"

"Oh, baby, I'd be so proud to be the first one to fuck you as a girl. I've been wanting to fuck you ever since we were in my car, smoking pot last week. I was hoping I'd get to fuck Jerry tonight. I never dreamed I would get to fuck a beautiful girl named Jill. Jerry sucked my cock when this evening began. I can't wait to feel how Jill sucks my cock."

Allie takes Jill in her arms and kisses her. Jill kisses her back and they fall into a heavy kissing frenzy that goes on for the next ten minutes or so. Jill is simply overwhelmed by how different it feels kissing as a female. She feels total submission to Allie now, and only wants to please her. 

KaidoKunn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaidoKunn

"I'd love to suck your cock, Allie. I want to suck it." 

Jill gets on the floor in front of naked Allie, gazing at the beautiful cock in front of her. It is just beginning to get hard again, so she is able to take its entire length into her mouth. Holding it in her mouth, she runs her tongue up and down and all around it. She is especially turned on by the way the long hair of the wig falls around her face. 

When Allie's expanding cock fills up her mouth, she tightens her lips around the shaft. She raises herself up, until only the head of Allie's cock remains in her mouth. She looks up at Allie and sees the pleasure she is giving her. Giving Allie all the pleasure she can is the most important thing in Jill's mind right now. She feels the joy of getting pleasure, by giving pleasure.

Knowing that Allie is a girl just like her, Jill opens her mouth and dances her tongue all around the clit part of Allie's cock. She takes delight in feeling the edges of foreskin on Allie's uncut cock. She thinks to herself how she loves this uncircumcised feature of Allie. 

Jill is in love with the way Allie's foreskin feels in her mouth. Seeing Jill's fascination with her foreskin, but not knowing what to do with it yet, Allie helps her out, "There's a nice lollipop for you under there. All you have to do is pull my skin down."

Jill smiles with delight when she pulls Allie's skin down, and a shiny purple head emerges in front of her eyes. It tastes like candy to her as she licks the pre-cum that coats it. She loves taking it in her mouth and rolling her tongue around it. She loves everything about it. She thinks to herself how much more erotic cocksucking feels as a girl.

Jill looks up at Allie as she takes her balls into her mouth. She wants to show Allie that she is willing to let her do whatever she wants with her. Jill lets the balls fall out of her mouth, and runs her wet tongue up Allie's shaft and up to her stomach. She continues up Allie's body, pausing at her nipples.

She gets a special pleasure sucking Allie's nipples, knowing she is sucking a girl's nipples. Allie guides Jill's head up to hers, and kisses her. They immerse themselves in passionate kissing, eager to show love for each other. Jill looks into Allie's eyes and says, "Would you like to fuck me, Allie? My pussy wants you now."

"I'd love to fuck you, Jill. Let's go into Allie's bedroom." 

In the bedroom, Allie pulls the bedspread down, exposing pink silk sheets underneath. She tells Jill she has never had anyone in this bed with her before. It's always been a sacred place for her. She's been saving it until she met her perfect lover. She tells Jill, "I know you are my perfect lover."

Standing next to the bed, Allie hugs Jill from behind. Jill pushes her hot little ass into Allie's hard cock. Allie runs her hands between Jill's inner thighs, moving them up to cup Jill's clit. She puts a hand inside her panties, rubbing her clit and sending shivers into Jill. Allie's other hand finds its way under the panties on the other side, squeezing Jill's skinny little ass cheeks.

Jill arches her back, sticking her ass out as far as she can, offering it to Allie. Allie responds by putting both hands on Jill's ass, kneading her little cheeks like bread dough. She digs her fingernails into the flesh of Jill's bottom, dragging them upward, leaving red streaks in their wake. 

Allie runs her hands around each side of Jill's waist, working the waistband of her panties down. Lower and lower they go until Jill's bare ass is up against Allie's hard cock. She presses her length into Jill's crack, rocking her hips up and down as both hands reach around, grasping the length of Jill's hard shaft.

"Oh, God, Allie... You're making me melt!"

"We're melting together, baby."

Jill turns around, and looks into Allie's eyes, "I never got this turned on with Roger..."

"You and Roger were having sex... you and I are making love... Jerry and Roger were just fucking... Jill and Allie are making love to each other."

"Is that what we're doing? Making love?"

"I think so, baby. I've had sex lots of times. I've never felt like I was making love, but I feel like I am now, with you."

Tears run down the cheeks of both girls. They lock lips, their tongues dance together as their passion reaches yet another peak.

Allie breaks their kiss and says the two words Jill has been longing to hear: "Let's fuck."

Jill eagerly jumps on the bed, getting on all fours, offering her hole to Allie. Allie opens a drawer in the nightstand to get the lube. Allie has to taste Jill's honey hole first. Allie licks and teases Jill's hole, making it pulse in and out, uncontrollably. Jill is a bitch in heat right now, and Allie knows it. Allie knows it is time.

After generously lubricating her ass, Allie tells Jill, "Roll over on your back, baby. I want to look into your eyes when we do this for the first time."

Jill rolls over, spreading her legs for Allie. Allie gets between her legs and takes her clit into her mouth one last time, before mounting her. She puts the head of her cock at Jill's opening. They kiss very passionately as Allie gently pushes her head into Jill's hot hole.

Jill can feel it right off. Allie is much thicker than Roger. She wraps her legs around Allie as she endures the pain of having her ass split apart.

"Push your ass out, baby, it'll go in easier. I know it's painful at first. Try to push my cock out like you're pushing out a turd."

Jill pushes like Allie told her, and though it is still painful, it does seem to make the entry easier to endure. When Allie feels Jill's asshole starts to relax around her cock, she pushes a little farther. She holds Jill's shivering body close to hers, their lips locked in deep kissing. 

Jill is hallucinating intensely again. She feels a presence inside, guiding her body, and taking control. Jill closes her eyes, searching for the girl who appeared to her a few hours earlier. Her mind calls out to her, "Are you there?" A voice answers her through the void. 

"You can't see me. You can only feel me. We are one and the same in this moment. Let us enjoy this together. Don't think, just flow."

Jill opens her eyes to see Allie's eyes looking into hers. Her ass has relaxed enough for Allie to push a little further in. Jill squeezes her legs tighter around Allie, raising her ass up, swallowing up the last three inches of her cock, until she feels Allie's balls resting on the back of her ass.

The more experienced Allie senses that Jill is discovering how her body wants to move; so she holds still, letting Jill find her flow. Jill lowers her butt a few inches, then raises it back up against Allie's balls. Allie watches Jill's lips quiver as she contracts her ass muscles, squeezing her cavity around the length of her cock like a glove. 

Feeling Jill rotating her ass up and down in circles, Allie starts to pump her with slow strokes. They never stop kissing as they move into a smooth rhythm. 

Jill raises her ass up to meet every one of Allie's downstrokes. Allie's gentle approach gives Jill freedom to let go and enjoy. She is loving how natural Allie feels inside her. Deep inside, she feels nothing but pleasure. She loves the erotic, stinging sensation all around her hole as Allie's thickness stretches her to the limit.

The smooth rhythm soon progresses into some serious fucking and heavy breathing. Allie is now pounding her ass at will, and Jill loves feeling Allie's balls slapping against her ass. Allie sinks her cock deep and holds it there for a few seconds. Almost breathless, she whispers to Jill, "I'm going to pull out of you in a second, baby. I'm almost ready to cum, and I don't want this to end just yet."

"Yeah, I could take a breather, and no, I don't want this to end yet either."

"Shit, baby, you were wearing me out. I'm almost out of breath," says Allie.

Jill giggles like a little girl.

"Me?... wearing YOU out?... big sister... you were pounding me like a jackhammer. And I loved every stroke, sweet sister. Come lay beside me."

"I wonder what time it is?"

Allie glances at the clock on the nightstand; it's a little after five a.m.

"It's after five, baby, you're not getting tired?"

"To tell the truth, I am feeling tired. But I still want to fuck some more. I just love being fucked by you. I still want more of you."

"Roll over on top of me, sweetheart."

Jill moves on top of Allie like she was told. 

"Now, back up your sweet little ass hole to my cock and guide it back into you."

Jill reaches back, taking Allie's cock in her hand, putting it at her entrance. She backs up, trying to push it back into her, but she can't quite get it in. Her instincts guide her to sit up on top of it, and lower her ass over Allie's cock. She smiles at Allie, happy to be filled up again. With Allie's cock back inside her ass, she lowers herself forward, giving Allie a kiss. 

As they kiss, Jill naturally moves her ass up and down Allie's cock. Allie reaches around her back and unhooks her bra strap. The more Jill moves her ass, the faster she goes. She's likes feeling her titties hanging down from her chest. She likes pressing them against Allie as they kiss. She likes how she controls their rhythm in this new position.

She raises herself back up, sitting with Allie's cock all the way inside her. She slips the loose bra straps off her shoulders, casting it off to the side. The fake tits feel very real in Jill's mind, like they should be there, like they've always been there. She likes exposing them to Allie's eyes.

She likes feeling the bounce of her tits when she raises and lowers herself on Allie's cock. The hard shaft of her clit bounces in tandem with her tits as she rides Allie's thick shaft. Harder and faster she goes, until she collapses onto Allie's chest. They are both exhausted and need to sleep. Allie whispers into Jill's ear, "Are you about ready to cum, baby?"

"I think we both need to, that just about wore me out."

"I'm going to teach you how to use your pussy to make a man cum... Sit back up on my cock again... lean back, and put your hands behind to hold yourself up."

Jill lies there for a moment, mustering up enough energy to get back in the position Allie told her. When she leans back, Allie takes Jill's hard shaft into one hand. She puts a few drops of lube on her clit head and rolls her fingers and thumb around it.

"OK, baby... Squeeze your pussy around my cock and then relax it. Raise yourself up slightly when you squeeze and lower yourself as you relax. You can milk the cum right out of a man's cock like this, and it feels great to you and to him."

Jill closes her eyes, letting her head fall back as she squeezes her pussy around Allie's cock like she was told. She moans as Allie works the tip of her slippery clit with her fingers. She moans louder, squeezing her pussy around Allie's cock faster and harder. Allie's fingers feel like electricity on her clit; she can't take any more. She is ready to explode.

With one last, long moan, she squeezes her pussy as hard as she can around Allie. She feels Allie's cock pulsing out of control inside her, releasing its warm load deep into her bowels. As Allie shoots inside her, her own balls contract, shooting streams of cum into the air. 

"Oh my God!... Oh my God! Mmmmmm!!! Oh... Shit!!! Oh Fuuuuuuck!!!" 

Jill screams as her body shakes out of control. She's never imagined anything like this. Being loaded on LSD all night makes it all the more intense. When her orgasm finally subsides, she struggles to raise herself back upright. All she can do is fall forward onto Allie's chest, totally spent. 

The girls lie there together, with Allie's arms around Jill, who cannot move. Jill has passed out with Allie's softening cock still inside her. Allie gently takes the wig off Jill and lays it aside. Holding her new lover in her arms, she thinks about how lucky she is to have found Jill. 

Allie pulls the covers over them, and holds Jill tight. She starts to cry, realizing she may have finally found her soulmate. Someone just like herself, someone she can share her deepest feelings with. Tears of joy run down her cheeks until she, too, passes out from exhaustion. Together, the two entwined lovers enter into a deep, deep sleep.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments