Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A TRANS Formation - Chapter 34 - It's All Coming Together

"The girls are mastering the lifestyle they've chosen to live. It's all staring to work out."

10
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
7.2k words 7.2k words

At last, Jill's finally able to relax again, knowing she's done everything she needs to do to get her business idea off the ground. Allie's relieved to see Jill taking it easy, it's been stressful for both of them. They're both in need of a break; they've got another gang bang at the Club Saturday night, and they need to be rested going into it.

Like they do every week before these monthly gang bangs, they don't have sex. They want their bodies hungry for it when they take on the forty or so guys who've been showing up every month. The guys know how lucky they are to have two beautiful, dual-sexual fuck dolls like Jill and Allie servicing them. 

Their asses are usually sore after each one, but the generous tips they get from these rich men make it more than worth their while. Besides being expert cock suckers, they've become so skilled with their asses many of these older guys would rather fuck Jill and Allie than their own wives.

When Sarah, her artist, calls Friday night to say she has the ad proofs ready, Jill's so excited she runs right over to see what Sarah's done. She loves how everything looks and approves the proofs. Now she'll be able to send her ads off to the magazines next week. She can't wait to show Allie.

"Look, Allie! Look!" she says when she gets home, "It's getting real! We have ads!"

"Whoa!!!" Allie says, "These are waaay cool. 'Miss Jillian's Easy Access' lubricant. I like the way that sounds. That logo is so fuckin' cool! I'm starting to see what you see."

"Sarah's a great artist. I like how she drew that ass in the corner to show it's for ass fucking, but it still looks classy. My intuition was right when it told me she was the right one."

Since they're not doing sex this week, they celebrate by smoking joints until they're so wasted they can hardly walk to the bedroom. They're horny when they get in bed, getting hard-ons as they kiss. They fall asleep rubbing their hard cocks against each other, making themselves even hornier for tomorrow night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday morning, their minds are focused on what they need to do. They've done these gang bangs enough times by now, they've got their routine down. They've got plenty of fancy dresses to wear now. All they had to buy last week was new lingerie since it usually gets torn up and soaked with cum. They just throw it all away now, they've got plenty of money to buy more.

They're dressed as girls when they go out for breakfast before Allie's hair appointment. Jorge has never seen them dressed as girls, and they're anxious to see his reaction. "Good morning, girls!" he says when they walk into the salon. "My, my... you two look gorgeous! I always wondered what you look like in ladies' clothes, now I don't have to wonder."

"We dress like this all the time now," Allie says.

"I can see why," says Jorge, "female clothes fit you so well. And look at you, Jill. You're getting so beautiful! Your hair is really growing out."

"I know," Jill says, "I get excited every time I brush it."

"You should think about dying it black," Jorge tells her. "Black hair would look good with your face."

"Yeah... I've thought about it," Jill says. "My wig is black, and I love how I look in it. Maybe next time you do me, I'll have you dye it."

"You know it's gonna be hard for me to do your hair now, don't you?"

"Why?"

"Because," Jorge says, "every time you girls come in now, I'll have to work with a hard-on!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at the hotel dressed as girls, Allie wonders why they haven't done it before now. It's so much easier bringing their party dresses in on hangers, instead of folding them up and hiding them in their suitcases.

Wearing their pads to give themselves female figures has made all the difference. They feel so liberated not having to hide who they are anymore. They're always going to have to be careful about their male voices in public, but appearance-wise, they can pass as females anywhere they go now. 

Their favorite part of getting dressed for the gang bang is putting on makeup. What used to be a challenging ordeal for them, is now a playground of creativity. Jill loves making herself look different every time the men see her. 

Tonight, she's going with a purple look to match the purple lingerie she's wearing. She and Rosy went to the 'Naughty Lady' store last week to buy lingerie, and Rosy talked her into buying a frilly garter belt to go along with her fishnet stockings. She's excited about her new look as she applies dark eye shadow and extra-long fake eyelashes.

"You hot little whore," Allie says as they're making themselves up.

"You think the guys will like it?" Jill asks.

"Shit... You're a hot little vixen in purple. You look so slutty."

"Hey... I wouldn't talk," Jill jokes. "You're looking like a slutty little whore yourself."

"That's the idea!" Allie laughs.

They don't get scared anymore before they go into the main room to get fucked. They've learned how to get into the right mindset, and from the first moment they open the door, they're in complete command.

They've gotten to know the guys better, and they know which guys are the easiest to get off when they're sucking cock. Even though there are always around forty guys, half of them just like to be sucked off and watch the rest of the night. They get as many of them as they can to cum in their mouths, so they don't have to fuck them at the end. 

Now that Jill can take a cock down her throat, part of their routine is lying on the bed with their heads hanging off the edge, letting the guys fuck their mouths and shove their cocks down their throats. The guys really love this part, because none of their wives will let them do it at home.

Jill and Allie have really become professional whores. They've mastered the art of gang banging, and they've learned to do it with minimal wear and tear on their bodies. 

When it's all over, they walk arm-in-arm out of the room covered in cum, with cum seeping out of their asses and running down both legs. The guys cheer and clap for them as they leave the room. Their fuck dolls have once again performed magnificently for them, and they stuff their tip boxes with $100 bills as they leave to go back to their wives and families. 

"How do you feel, babe?" Allie asks when they shut the door.

"Oh God, Allie," Jill says, "I feel wonderful! We had 'em wrapped around our little fingers!"

"No shit," Allie says, "They were eating out of our hands. We're good fuckin' whores, you and I."

"We're getting better at making them cum before it's time to fuck. I only counted about twelve guys fucking me at the end. My ass isn't even sore this time."

"Neither is mine," Allie says, "My ass feels hot inside, but it's not sore."

After kissing and hugging, Jill gets the douche kit and goes in the bathroom to clean her ass. She doesn't even try to save her cum-soaked lingerie. For professional whores on gang bang night, lingerie is a disposable item.

After Tony brings their tip boxes, Allie comes in to flush her ass out while Jill washes off her makeup. "Tony said it looks like we made another good haul tonight," Allie tells Jill. "He said the guys were saying how much more we look like women. They really like it."

"We like it, too," Jill adds. "I feel more like a woman everyday, and I know you do too."

When they count their tips, they've made $6200 for the night, and they're elated. They go to sleep happy and tired, with an erotic warm feeling in their asses-turned-pussies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While they're enjoying the brunch buffet at the hotel the next morning, Allie asks Jill, "Do you want to do anything today?" 

"Yeah, I feel really good, I'd like to do something. It's such a nice day."

"I'm surprised we're not burned out this morning," Allie says. "These Ladies Nights are getting easier to recover from."

"That's cuz we're better girls now. We know what the fuck we're doing. Ever since we've been seeing Carla and Rosy, it's so much easier being girls."

"I've noticed that too," Allie agrees. "They've taught us so much. You wanna see if they want to do something today?"

"Yeah, I'd like that," Jill says. "Let's call 'em when we get home."

They're in very high spirits when they get home. The first thing they do is hang up their party dresses and throw their lingerie in the garbage. "It's so much easier to throw that cum-stained shit away," Allie says.

"I know, right?" Jill agrees, "Plus... it gives us another excuse to go shopping for clothes! I love shopping for clothes."

"Me too, especially when the girls go shopping with us. Carla knows just what I'll look good in. And we have all the money we need too. Life is really good for us, baby!"

"It sure is. Speaking of money, we better put our tips in the cash stash."

"How much is in there right now?"

"I'm not sure, I think about four grand. Let's count it."

"Holy... Fuckin'... SHIT!" Allie says, when they add in their tip money from last night, "We've got over ten grand, baby! I can't believe it!"

"I can believe it," Jill says, "We're making a lot of money cuz we're better at being whores, and Gary's been teaching us how to save our money and still have everything we want."

After a celebration joint, Allie gets on the phone to call Carla.

"Hey Carla, it's Allie. What are  girls doing today?"

"Allie-girl! What's going on? I didn't expect to hear from you today."

"Why not?"

"Wasn't your big 'fuck-a-thon' last night? You and Jill are always burned out after those."

"Yeah, usually we are. But not today. We're feeling good and we're wondering if you felt like doing anything today."

"We might. As long as it isn't sex. Me and Rosy had a little orgy of our own last night, and Rosy started her period today."

"Don't worry, we got fucked so much last night, sex is the last thing on our minds."

"Well, it's a nice day today. Why don't we do something outside? It's the first weekend in May, it would be good to get some fresh air."

"Wanna just go downtown and walk along the river?"

"That sounds good. Do you want to pick us up?"

"Sure. Shall we come dressed as boys...? or girls?"

"Now that's a stupid question, Allie-girl. Do you think a lesbian would rather be with a boy...? or a girl?"

"A girl, of course."

OK then... There's your answer. We like you better as girls. We only like the boy part of you for sex. Other than that, we don't want anything to do with your boy side. Besides, there's not that much boy left in you, or Jill either... for that matter. Whatever you wear, wear your pads underneath. I love seeing you with a tight girl's ass."

An hour later... They pick up the girls wearing their fancy jeans, tucked-in blouses, and pumps. Since it's a bright, sunny day, they're both wearing tinted glasses. When Carla opens the door, they see they're wearing their new, fancy jeans too.

"Hey girls! C'mon in!" Carla says.

"I see we're wearing the same jeans," Allie notices.

"We figured you'd be wearing yours, that's why we're wearing ours. We felt like matching you today since we're all four girlfriends now."

"You look hot, as usual," Allie says. "Are we ready to head downtown?"

"Not quite," Carla says. "We need some kisses first."

Everyone agrees with Carla, and they spend the next fifteen minutes kissing each other. Carla's been kissing Jill more passionately the last few times they've seen each other, and Rosy's been kissing Allie the same way. 

When they get on the River Walk, they have to resist the urge to hold hands. There are other people around, and it's not cool for people of the same sex to hold hands in public. 

Most of the time, Jill and Allie walk ahead, with Carla and Rosy walking behind, teaching them how to walk like girls. Sometimes, they're walking in front, showing them how to wiggle their asses when they want to attract a man's attention. 

When their feet get tired, they find a picnic table to sit together and talk. They talk about all kinds of things, but mostly girl things... things Allie and Jill need to know as they make their transition to becoming girls. Even though they haven't done anything to change the hormonal make-up of their bodies; mentally, they're transitioning... faster than they realize.

After spending the afternoon outside, they take their lesbian lovers to a fancy restaurant and treat them to another wonderful dinner. Carla corrects Allie a few times on her table manners, but mostly she praises her for how much she's learned about being lady-like in the fancy restaurants they're getting used to going to.

"Thanks for calling us," Rosy says when they drop the girls off.

"Thanks for going with us," Jill says. "We learn so much every time we're with you."

"Yeah," Allie says. "We still have so much more to learn."

"You've come a long way, Allie-girl," Carla says. "Don't sell yourself short. You know a lot more than you think you do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After topping off their sexually profitable weekend with an afternoon being with Carla and Rosy, the girls are relaxing with a joint Monday evening, basking in the life they're loving more each day. 

"When is Sarah supposed to have ads ready?" Allie asks.

She didn't say," Jill answers. "She said she'd take it to the printers today, so it'll depend on how fast the printer is. It's not a big job, it's just a matter of how busy they are."

"I know you're anxious to get them mailed off to the magazines."

"I am, yeah, but not that anxious. We've done everything we need to do. It's in other people's hands now. We've had seven people call us from The Mixx so far telling us they like the samples. That's a good start. It's gonna take time. We've planted the seed, now we have to let it grow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah calls Tuesday night to say she's picking up the ads tomorrow and Jill tells her she'll pick them up tomorrow night after work. Since tomorrow's Wednesday, it's Rosy night for Jill, and she gives her a call to see if she wants to come over. 

"I love to come over," Rosy tells Jill, "but my period is still going, just so you know."

"I don't care about that," Jill says, "I just like to be with you, Allie does too. Having sex with you isn't the best thing I like about you. The best thing I like about you is just being girlfriends."

"Oh, that's such a nice thing to say." 

"It's true, Rosy. If I never had sex with you again, I'd still like you just as much."

"Well, I guarantee you're gonna have sex with me again," Rosy assures. "Now that I've had your cock a few times, I don't want to give it up. Having sex with you and Carla is my idea of the perfect sex life. It's the best of both worlds. I hope you feel the same way."

"I do feel the same way, Rosy. I feel exactly the same way"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After work the next day, Jill rushes to Sarah's house to pick up her ad sheets. She loves the way they turned out, and tells Sarah, "Thanks for getting these out so fast. I just love the way you drew that little ass in the corner. It looks classy, without looking porno."

"There's a fine line between pornography and eroticism," Sarah tells her, "I like to draw eroticism sometimes, so I had a good idea what I wanted to do with this. That's why I put that sketch on the labels too. We'll put it on everything we do with this product if we do anything else with it."

"That all depends on if I actually sell anything or not."

"Of course," Sarah says. "I'm glad you like the label and order blanks, I'll take them to the printers tomorrow and they should be ready next week."

Jill writes another check and they give each other a hug as they say goodbye. As she's walking to her car, she wonders what Sarah meant when she said she likes to draw eroticism sometimes. It's just a passing thought, and she doesn't think anymore about. She's got Rosy on her mind now.

Rosy's watching out the window, as usual, waiting for Jill to arrive. Ever since last week's impromptu 'quickie-fuck', she hasn't been able to get Jill out of her mind. Her sex with Carla has been better than it ever has, but after having Jill's cock a few times, she's starting to crave it.

She's got her nightgown with her as she runs out the door when Jill's car pulls up. Before they even say a word, they embrace in a long kiss. It's how they say hello, now that they've become close, intimate girlfriends.

"How's it going, girlfriend?" Rosy asks, "You're a little later than usual."

"I know. I had to stop by the artist to pick up my ad sheets," Jill says. "Now I'm ready to put ads in the magazines! I'm so excited!"

"Wow! You really put this together fast. I don't know how you do it."

"It's wasn't that hard, really. I just kept the desire in my head, and my intuition kept showing me the next step. All I had to do was listen to myself."

Allie's already in her nightgown when they get to the apartment, and they go back to the bedroom to change. When they've both stripped down to panties, Rosy can't resist taking Jill's cock out and sucking it. 

"Ever since we fucked last week, I've been craving your cock," she tells her.

On the bed, she licks the length of her hard shaft with Jill playing with her tits. She squeezes and kneads them while Rosy satisfies her new addiction to cock. Rosy senses Jill's arousal by the way she's pinching her nipples, and when Jill pinches them hard, she knows she's almost there. 

She goes down as far as she can, slowly sucking up and down, coaxing the cum she's learned to love. She's getting better at her cock sucking and knows right where to lick when she wants Jill to cum.

She moans with pleasure as Jill shoots a nice load against the back of her throat. Jill moans as she goes soft in her mouth, and they both moan when their lips meet to share the product of their erotic moment. 

"Mmm... that was nice," Jill whispers.

"If I wasn't on my period, I would have fucked you," Rosy whispers back.

"It's OK," Jill says. "That was more than I expected."

"We're not done yet, baby. I still need to give you your girl tits."

The next ten minutes, Jill almost screams with pleasure as Rosy sucks the skin around her nipples into her mouth until the vacuum makes big red circles around her tits. She's a little dizzy as they join Allie in the living room, her tits feel like they're popping out of her chest.

"Did you have fun?" Allie jokes.

"Maybe." Rosy chuckles.

Jill doesn't say anything. She can only lay her head back, enjoying how erotic Rosy made her tits feel. Allie rolled a joint when they got home, and she's been waiting thirty minutes for the girls to finish their erotic play time in the bedroom. She and Rosy smoke, but Jill passes, preferring to just sit there, enjoying her tits.

Allie turns the TV on in time to catch Sonny & Cher while Jill warms up some leftovers from the fridge. When the ABC Movie of the Week comes on, Rosy lays her head in Jill's lap with her feet in Allie's lap. Allie massages Rosy's feet and Jill runs her fingers through her hair as they watch the movie.

Rosy feels so safe and secure snuggling with the girls. She's never had friends like this, and she treasures every moment. When the movie's over, she gives Allie a kiss before she gets dressed so Jill can take her home.

"Carla and I are off this weekend," she tells them, "in case you want to do anything."

"We probably do," Allie says. "I miss Carla."

"She misses you, too," Rosy says.

Allie's glad to hear that because she's been thinking about Carla a lot lately. Since she works more nights than Rosy, they haven't been able to spend as much time together as Jill and Rosy have, so they haven't grown as close as Jill and Rosy yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday night, they spend an hour working on their business project. Since Jill got the ad slicks from Sarah yesterday, they've been looking forward to getting them in the mail. With Allie's help, it doesn't take that long. After they get them all ready to go Jill says, "This is it, Allie. We did it. All we have to do now is wait to see if this works."

KarlaRati
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarlaRati

"How much money did all this cost?" Allie asks.

"All these ads were $650, I spent $500 with Sarah, and we'll probably spend another hundred on bottles and labels. So around twelve hundred to get it all going." 

"We'll have to sell a lot of bottles to get that money back."

"I know, that's the risk we have to take. I figure it only costs us fifty cents a bottle for everything, including the mailing, so we make a buck-fifty on each one. We need to sell eight hundred to break even. After that, we just have to sell about four hundred a month to cover our ad costs."

That seems like a lot," Allie says.

"It might be and it might not be. We'll have to see how many we sell the first couple months. Whatever we do sell, I'll write down that we've sold way more so we can move our whore money into our bank accounts."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For their date Saturday night, Jill and Rosy wanted to see the movie, 'Paper Moon'. Carla and Allie weren't that excited about it, so they decide to go out on separate dates.

All four of them wake up feeling horny Saturday morning and stay in bed having sex. Allie and Jill suck each other's cocks before fucking each other in the shower. After shaving their bodies silky smooth, they soak in a tub of hot water, heavily scented with feminine bath oils. 

"This feels so nice, Allie," Jill coos.

"It does..." Allie responds. "I really love the way our lives are going. I mean, being in love with you, and the great sex we have. And now we have girlfriends teaching us how to be girls."

"I never imagined it could be this good... this is what we can do when we're both thinking as one person," Jill says. "Thanks for helping me with the lube project. It wouldn't have gone as well if you weren't there to help me."

"I hope it works," Allie says. "I admit I wasn't as keen on the idea as you were, but after seeing what you've done, I'm 100% behind you on it. I think I'm starting to see what you saw all along."

"Well, we sent the ads off to the magazines yesterday, so we should know in a month or so when our ads show up in the next issues."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carla and Rosie just spent an hour eating each other out, and their orgasms still have them glowing as they shower together. They kiss as their soapy breasts rub against each other and their fingers find their way back into their pussy-holes. "I'm so hot for you," Rosy tells Carla. 

"I'm just as hot for you," Carla says as they dry each other off. 

"Are you looking forward to being alone with Jill tonight?"

"Of course I am," Rosy says. "This is the first time we'll be going out by ourselves. My fuckin' period is finally over, so you know what's on my mind."

"Yes, I do, my little Rose. Same thing's on my mind, too. I thought about bringing Allie over here. That way you and Jill can be alone at their place. 

"How do you feel about us using our bed? I mean, it's always been our sacred little love nest. Would it bother you if me and Allie have sex on it?"

"No, it wouldn't bother me at all," Rosy says. "After all, I had sex with Jill on their bed. It's just a bed. The sex is sacred, not the bed. Our sex will always be sacred to me, no matter where we do it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're really getting yourself all dolled up," Jill says as Allie makes up her face. "You look beautiful like you always do when you get dressed up."

"I want to be as pretty as I can for Carla," Allie says. "We're gonna be lesbians tonight at The Mixx."

"I wouldn't mind getting dressed up with you," Jill says, "but Rosy wants a man tonight, so I don't mind wearing Jerry's clothes for her."

After Allie's finished with her makeup, Jill sits in front of the mirror to brush her hair. Allie takes her hair and pulls it all to the back. "You know what, Jill? I think your hair's long enough for a ponytail. Want me to put a band around it?"

"You think it'll work? I know it's almost long enough, but I haven't tried it."

Allie gets a band and sure enough, it comes together nicely with a good three-inch ponytail. "Wow, Allie! My hair's finally long enough!"

"It is, baby. It won't be long until you won't have to wear your wig."

As Jill admires her 'man-side' look in the mirror, Allie slips into her shoes and gets her purse, making sure she has plenty of cash. "You ready for a night on the town?" she asks. 

"I'm ready if you are. We're going in separate cars, right?"

"Yup... Separate cars for separate dates."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they get to the girls' apartment, Rosy opens the door to welcome them. "C'mon on in, girls." she says, "Oh my, Allie," she says, "You look lovely tonight. You're really getting good at makeup."

She turns to Jill who says, "I didn't wear makeup tonight. I hope you don't mind."

Rosy giggles and says, "I don't want a woman tonight baby, I want a man."

She gives Jill a kiss and adds, "A man like you."

Carla hears them talking and comes out from the bedroom looking hotter than Allie's ever seen her. "Hey girls! Hi Allie-girl, you look beautiful!"

She hugs Allie and whispers in her ear, "Are you ready to be a lesbian with me tonight?"

"You know it," Allie whispers back. "I wanna learn all about it."

"Did you bring a joint with you?" Carla asks.

"Now that's a dumb question," Allie laughs, "I always bring a joint."

While they smoke on the couch, both couples have their hands all over each other and can't keep from kissing. The mood is so much different than their first double date. They've become comfortable with this new arrangement, and there's no doubt what they all want.

As they go their separate ways in separate cars, they're excited about being alone with each other. Jill and Rosy have become much closer, but Carla and Allie haven't had sex with each other since their double date. 

"I've missed you," Carla tells Allie. "I'm glad we're going on separate dates."

"Me too," Allie says, "I've been looking forward to this. I feel really girly going out with you dressed like this."

"You are girly, Allie-girl. I'm proud of the way you've been going out in public dressed as a woman. I promised you a big reward, and I can't wait to give it to you."

She has her hand up Allie's dress, caressing her leg as they go to eat. Arriving at the restaurant, Allie's boy side wants to put her arm around Carla as they walk to the entrance, but as a girl, she can't do it. That'll have to wait till they get to The Mixx.

When they get to The Mixx, they walk in as two girls, arms around each other and ready for fun. Allie's been here many times, but never as a girl on a date with another girl. For Carla, it's the first time she's been there with anyone besides Rosy.

At their table, they sit close to each other, smelling each other's perfume and kissing as much as they're talking. On the dance floor, their bodies move in harmony with a rhythm that tells each other they're more interested in doing a different dance later. 

Their desire intensifies when they embrace for the slow songs. Carla loves Allie's fake tits pressing against hers as their hands press against their asses. Allie's feeling an eroticism she's never felt before as she watches two other lesbian couples dancing and kissing like she and Carla are doing. 

Carla's making her feel like the girl she's always wanted to be. It's different than when she's been here with Jill. She's one of the girls tonight, and she's feeling the acceptance of every girl who sees her.

During a slow song, Allie whispers in Carla's ear, "I've never been turned on like this, being with you like this."

"That's because you're a lesbian tonight, Allie-girl, with another lesbian. It turns me on as much as it does you."

"I can't wait to take you home, I'm so hot for you."

"We don't have to wait," Carla says. "We can leave right now if you want."

"Let's go," Allie says. "I wanna dance with you in bed."

"Mmm," Carla hums. "Let's go to my place so we can be alone all night."

Riding to her apartment, Carl's hands are all over Allie; under her dress, caressing her legs, and teasing the hard cock straining under her tight pads. "Damn, you turn me on," she tells her.

Once inside, she closes the door behind them and throws herself at Allie. The passion has been building since this morning, waiting for this moment when they could be alone together for the very first time, without Jill and Rosy in the next room.

There is no warming up with a joint on the couch. Carla takes her directly into her bedroom, where their lips instantly lock as they unzip each other's dress. Allie gazes at the picture of the two naked women above their bed as her dress falls to the floor, along with Carla's.

"I've been wanting to get you in here for a while now, Allie-girl," Carla passionately whispers. 

"It's feels so erotic in here," Allie says.

"That's cuz you're in a girl's bedroom, baby. A lesbian bedroom. I've never seen you in lingerie before. You're just as beautiful as I imagined you'd be."

"Oh God, my cock's so hard."

"Let's get those sexy pads off. That beautiful cock wants to be free."

Allie lies on the bed as Carla pulls off her pads. She's wearing fancy lacey panties and Carla leaves them on as she pulls Allie's hard cock through the side and sucks it into her mouth. Allie moans as she watches sexy Carla sucking her cock.

Carla's fingers find their way to Allie's ass and she spreads her cheeks as she sucks. Allie takes a deep breath when Carla finds her hole. For a half-hour, Carla gently sucks her cock and fingers her asshole. Allie feels like such a girl in her her nylons and bra, and her panties feel so erotic around her waist with the crotch pushed aside as Carla works on both ends. 

Just as she feels a climax coming on, Carla crawls up and gives her a kiss. "I don't want you cumming just yet." Carla tells her.

"Did you know I was about to cum?"

"Of course I did," Carla chuckles, "I can feel what you feel."

"Then you must know I want to take off your bra."

"Well go ahead, baby. You know how to do it."

When Allie unsnaps her bra, Carla lets her beautiful tits fall into Allie's face. Carla got so incredibly turned on sucking her cock, her nipples got hard before Allie even set them free. They tingle now as Allie sucks them into her mouth, and Carla moans from the pleasure.

As they giggle and roll around the bed, Carla unsnaps Allie's bra, saying, "Set yourself free, my darling. I want your tits as free as mine."

"Even if they're fake tits glued to my chest?"

"They're real tits tonight, sweetheart. I see you as a real girl. You're my girlfriend and my lesbian playmate. Do you remember how to eat my pussy?"

"Oh yesss!" Allie giggles as Carla scooches her pussy in front of her face.

Allie gets between her legs, sniffing the sweet female odors of her moist cunt and dipping her tongue to taste the juices. Her tongue laps it up as Carla's pussy drips with sex. With Carla's clit swollen and stiff, Allie rubs it with the tip of her cock before sliding into her sweet hole. Carla wraps her legs around Allie as she gives her long, slow strokes of pleasurable cock time. 

With their hips grinding hard against each other, they immerse themselves in glorious kissing. Carla's body starts to spasm her first orgasm and it makes Allie fuck her harder. Carla's second orgasm leaves her moaning and holding onto Allie as tight as she can. When her third orgasm starts to build, she brings Allie along with her, both of them holding tight as Allie fills her with warm cum.

"Damn, you fuck real good... for a girl," Carla chuckles, "I'm so glad me and Rosy got together with you and Jill." 

"We love it too," Allie says, "I think this is good for all four of us."

"I think so, baby. Maybe I'm not the pure lesbian I thought I was," Carla admits.

"Does it really matter? You're a pure woman, and that's all that counts," Allie assures her. "I feel privileged to have these intimate times with you and to learn from you. Before I met Jill, you helped me see the girl in myself, more than you know. Jill and I feel so much more like girls since we've been seeing each other like this."

"Rosy and I were talking about that the other night." Carla shares, "We were wondering if it was possible to like your cocks so much we wouldn't be lesbians anymore. We decided that we can be lesbians and still love your cocks. And I do love your cock, Allie. I have to tell you, it feels damn good to be fucked again."

"Nothing feels better than getting fucked," Allie says.

Carla presses her finger against Allie's hole, and says, "Speaking of getting fucked, it's time I give you that reward I promised you."

"Mmm... yeah baby," Allie says.

She watches with erotic anticipation as Carla opens the bottom drawer of their nightstand. Her cock gets hard again as Carla pulls out a vibrator, the bottle of lube, and her strap-on cock. 

"It's toy time baby," Carla grins, "Time for you to learn what it's like to be fucked by a lesbian girl."

Allie just smiles as Carla gets on top in sixty-nine position. She rubs her cunt into Allie's face as she takes her cock back into her mouth. Allie's never been turned on like this as she licks her own cum seeping out of Carla's pussy. Carla loves it too, working lube into Allie's hole while she sucks her cock.

Allie gets another rush when she hears Carla clicking the vibrator on. Carla pushes her cunt hard into Allie's face when she touches the tip of the vibrator against her asshole. 

'zzzzzzzzzzzz' goes the vibe against Allie's hole. 

"Oh my God!" Allie yells. Carla can only utter soft 'mmm's', since her mouth is stuffed with Allie's hard cock. She works the vibrator all around her hole before pushing it in. Allie's going crazy as the vibrations in her ass flow throughout her body. 

After a few minutes, Carla takes it out and sucks Allie's balls, thinking about going lower. She's always considered ass licking to be a gross and perverted act that she'd never do. But now, she's thinking about it. Allie's hole looks so pink and dainty, glistening with shiny lube all around it. 

Allie must have sensed her curiosity. She spreads Carla's ass and pushes her tongue into her asshole. Taken by surprise, Carla jerks her head back as the eroticism of the moment takes over. She's never had a tongue in her ass, and she's amazed how good it feels. 

Without even thinking, she puts her tongue to Allie's pussy-hole and licks it as eagerly as Allie's licking hers. It isn't long before both girls are pushing their tongues into each other as far as they can. Carla has two orgasms while they eat each other's asses, and another one's coming on.

After her third organism, she rolls over and says, "Holy shit, Allie-girl, I never considered licking anyone's asshole before, but now that I've done it, I think it's about the most intimate thing two lovers can ever do."

"It's very intimate." Allie says, "Jill and I do it all the time since we don't have real pussies. Our asses are our pussies."

Carla gets up on her knees, and as she straps her rubber cock around her waist, she tells Allie, "I've been wanting to fuck your pussy ever since you fucked mine. Are you ready to feel what's it's like to be fucked by a lesbian?"

"Oh God... yesss," Allie pants, "I've wanted to be fucked by you since the first time you put your finger up my ass."

Allie spreads her legs apart as she watches Carla slip an egg vibrator into her pussy. She gazes at the pleasure on Carla's face with the little vibrator buzzing inside her and wonders how it'd feel inside her ass.  

She starts moaning with anticipation as Carla rubs the tip of the thick rubber cock around the entrance of her hole. She can't believe how submissive she feels, knowing she's about to be taken by a woman. 

Her asshole stings as Carla pushes the rubber toy into her, slowly working it inside deeper and deeper. Carla's cock is thicker than any man she's had, and it seems longer too, at times hurting just a bit at the depths of her ass.

The big cock-toy feels more comfortable as Carla lowers herself to kiss her as she's being fucked. She raises her legs around Carla's waist, locking her ankles as their bodies start bouncing on the bed. Being fucked by a girl is so much different than being fucked by a man, and Allie can't believe how erotic it is. 

She squirms and squeals as Carla shows her skills. Carla's male side exposes itself as she gets off on completely dominating Allie sexually. 

"Fuck me, Carla, fuck me hard," Allie cries out. Her cock is so hard and she feels her balls about ready to explode again. "Oh God, Carla, oh God! You're making me cum!!"

"Cum for me, my little Allie, cum for Carla," she teases.

Allie lets out a cry as streams of cum flow from her cock, and Carla slows her fucking as Allie's cum smears their bellies. She pulls her rubber cock out, takes off the strap-on belt, and puts her mouth around Allie's spent cock.

After she's licked up all the semen, she puts her cum-filled mouth over Allie's, passing the cum back and forth. 

"Oh damn, girl," she tells Allie, "That was some great sex we just had."

"It sure was." Allie says, trying to catch her breath, "We're great lovers. It's not the same as me and Jill, but just as good, on a different level."

"I know what you mean." Carla says, "You're not Rosy either, but I don't want you to be. You're Allie, a separate girl with her own unique sexuality. I wanted to know what you're like when you're being fucked, and now I know. You're absolutely wonderful."

"I felt some male in you when you were giving it to me. I liked it."

"Yeah, I got some man in me. I'm glad you liked it."

They snuggle up and hold each other tight, kissing and cooing, knowing they've just become a lot closer.

"I like your man side." Allie tells her, "I could learn to love it. I think maybe I already do."

"I know I love your girl side, I always have." Carla shares, "I think maybe we both have a little kinky side when it comes to sex?"

"Yeah, I do... but I've never really told anyone, not even Jill. I'm not sure what she'd think about it."

"I haven't gotten really kinky with Rosy either, I don't think she'd like it."

"You can get as kinky as you want with me."

"Hmmm... is that an invitation...? Cuz I could really be a dirty bitch if I did some of the things I've thought about." Carla grins.

"As long as we keep it just between us, I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do with you. I've thought about some really kinky shit myself."

"Well... I can keep secrets if you can. If we did some of the stuff we've thought about, we could have a lot of fun. I always wondered what it would be like to get really kinky with someone. We wouldn't have to tell anyone else, not even Jill or Rosy. We're in love with them, but at the same time, we can have our own special intimacy, just between us."

They wrap their arms around each other, kissing hard and deep, knowing they've just given themselves permission to explore new realms of sexual pleasures. New realms with absolutely no limits and no inhibitions. 

As they fall asleep, they both wonder what kind of kinky fantasies the other has thought about. Right now, they don't really want to know, preferring to let it play out naturally whenever they share the same bed. 

Just as Jill and Rosy have their secrets as lovers, Carla and Allie are starting to have some of their own. As they sleep, they dream about what those secrets might turn out to be.

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments