Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A TRANS Formation - Chapter 8 - The Transition... Part 1

"Like attracts Like. Sex is one of those impulses that comes forth from within, and cannot be denied"

15
9 Comments 9
2.9k Views 2.9k
5.7k words 5.7k words

Jerry watches the approaching storm clouds through the window of the print shop where he works. An hour before quitting time, he is finishing up a few jobs and getting his end-of-the-week clean-up duties done. His mind has not been on work this afternoon. He's meeting Allen after work, and it's all he can think about.

Allen called him last night, telling him he scored the acid they will take tonight at Allen's apartment. They will meet at a restaurant to get a good meal in their stomachs, then Jerry will follow Allen to his apartment.

Light sleet is coming down when Jerry clocks out, and walks to his car. Fifteen minutes later, he pulls into the restaurant parking lot. He doesn't see Allen anywhere, so he waits for him in the lobby. He likes Allen a lot, but he's only been with him a couple of times. An LSD trip can last twelve hours or more, so he knows he'll be spending the night. He thinks and fantasizes about how the night might unfold, when Allen walks into the lobby.

"Hey, my friend. Are you ready to have some fun tonight?" Allen says.

"Oh yeah... I'm more than ready to have fun tonight... How's it going, Allen?... It looks like you were right about this storm coming in."

"No shit. The sleet is really starting to come down. Let's hope the streets don't get too shitty before we get to my place."

"I think the streets should be good for another hour."

"I hope so. Let's go in and get some food in our bellies. It's party time tonight."

They go in and get a table. While they wait for their food to arrive. Allen starts the conversation.

"I never asked you, Jerry, what do you do for a living?"

"I'm a printer. I work at a small shop on University."

"Do you like it?"

"It's OK. I like printing, but there's a couple assholes at the shop I have to deal with."

"There's assholes everywhere you go. I have to deal with assholes at my job too."

"What do you do, Allen?"

"I'm a stock clerk at a grocery store. It's a sucky job, but it's something, and it's easy. And I get off work at two o'clock, that's the best part."

The waitress brings their food, and they continue their conversation while they eat. Jerry enjoys talking with Allen, and Allen seems to enjoy talking with Jerry. The night is off to a good start.

The sleet is coming down hard when they walk out to their cars. They have to scrape ice off their windshields before they can get going. The streets are getting slick, as Jerry follows Allen home. Allen turns into an apartment complex, driving around to the back of one of the buildings. As they get out of their cars, the sleet has turned to snow, and the wind has picked up.

"Here we are," says Allen, "My apartment is the only one in the complex with a back door. Those parking spaces are like my own private spaces. But anyways, it looks like we made it just in time. Those streets aren't going to last much longer."

"No shit. It's a fucked-up night to be outside."

Allen gives Jerry a devilish grin.

"We ain't gonna be outside. We're gonna be warm and cozy all night. Let's go in."

Jerry reaches in the back seat of his car, and gets a grocery bag before he follows Allen into his apartment.

Following Allen through his back door, Jerry walks through a small utility/laundry room and into a hallway. The first door he walks past is closed; he assumes it's a bedroom. He sees a bed through the open door of the next room, and through the partially opened door on the other side of the hall is a bathroom.

Through the hallway, they enter Allen's medium-sized living room, with a lot of posters on the wall. There's a decent-sized kitchen area on the far side of the room. 'Nice apartment,' Jerry thinks. But he can't help noticing how messy things are. Allen is definitely not a good housekeeper like Jerry has become.

"Well, here's my place," Allen says, "As you can see, it's not cleanest, but it's comfortable... what's in the sack?" Allen points at the grocery bag Jerry is holding.

"Oh, it's just some leftover beef stew I had in the fridge. I thought it might come in handy later tonight."

"Good thinking. You never know when the munchies will attack when you're on acid. I'll put it in the fridge."

Walking into the kitchen, Allen opens the refrigerator. "Wanna beer?"

"Sure."

As they walk back into the living room, Allen says, "Have a seat on the couch, Jerry. What kind of music do you like? Do you like the Allman Brothers? I just bought their Fillmore East live album."

"Good choice. I like that album."

Allen puts on the album, grabs a small wooden box from behind his records, and sits down beside Jerry. When Allen opens the box, Jerry can see that this is his stash box. Allen takes out a small envelope. Inside the envelope, he takes out two small pieces of paper. "Well, here's our acid. Are you ready to party?"

"I'm so ready," says Jerry, as he takes one of the papers from Allen. "I haven't done paper acid in years," Jerry tells Allen.

"No, you don't see it around much anymore, especially in Des Moines. You hardly ever see any acid in Des Moines."

Allen holds the paper up to his mouth, "Here's to a fun night ahead."

Allen and Jerry put the papers in their mouth, wetting them with saliva, and swallowing.

Allen laughs and says, "Well, it's too late to change our minds. There's no turning back now."

Jerry laughs and nods in agreement. Allen lights up a joint and passes it to Jerry. They don't say much as they pass the joint back and forth. They're both starting to get pretty high. Both of them are thinking about sex, but neither one feels comfortable about bringing it up so soon in the evening.

At first, they make small talk about this and that. Allen is the first to bring up sex.

"Hey... we were talking the other night, you said you liked the guys at the Club?"

"Yeah, like I was telling you, it was easy to get comfortable with them."

"I saw that... especially when I saw you sucking Norm in the side room."

"Yeah, that came up on me kinda fast, when I wasn't expecting it."

"I didn't get to see much, of course, since I was already preoccupied when you guys walked in."

"Yeah, I saw that the moment we walked in. I couldn't stop watching you."

"Was it easy for you to be in that atmosphere?"

"Not at first... Roger only introduced me to Norm, like, ten minutes before."

"That can be fun sometimes, sucking someone you hardly know."

"I don't know... I'm pretty new at this."

"How many guys have you sucked?"

"Let's see, counting Norm?... Two."

"Really? You haven't really sucked very much cock then."

Jerry starts to giggle. "Umm... No, I guess I haven't."

Allen starts to giggle too. Jerry giggles again.

(Author's note: uncontrollable laughing is the first sign that the LSD is starting to take effect. People laugh at anything, and can't stop laughing.)

Allen jokingly says, "So... You haven't really seen very many cocks. Wanna see some cocks?"

Jerry laughs hard. Allen joins in and they laugh for several minutes before Allen can talk again. Allen talks with a goofy accent, "I have a coooock collection, I'd like to show it to you, sir."

They both join in uncontrollable laughter. Jerry plays along, thinking Allen is joking with him, "OK, show me your cocks."

"OK, I will, but I have to take a piss first. Come check out my bathroom. I have the best bathroom in this whole complex."

Jerry goes into the bathroom with Allen. It is indeed a large bathroom, with a very large, square-shaped tub taking up the far side, and a large shower next to it.

"Check out that bathtub, dude. Two people can fit in there easy, and it has massage jets on the sides."

"Whoa, that's a nice fucking tub. I've never seen one like that."

"When Roger told me about it, I grabbed it."

"You rent this place from Roger?"

"Yeah. He gives me a good rate."

"How much is your rent?"

"$125."

"Wow, that's good. Mine is $105, for a small studio."

"I think Roger gave me cheap rent because we were fucking quite a bit when this place came open."

They both go into another laughing session. Allen unzips his pants to pee while Jerry keeps laughing. When he's done peeing, he turns around to Jerry with his cock out, "Look over here, this is one of the cocks in my collection."

Jerry laughs again, as his eyes hone in on Allen's cock. He takes note that it is uncircumcised. Then Allen says jokingly, "Now that you've seen mine, you're gonna have to show me yours. Do you have to pee?"

"Yeah," says Jerry, who can't stop giggling.

"While you're doing that, I'm going to set things up in the other room."

Jerry isn't sure what he means, but he doesn't care, he just unzips his pants to pee. Jerry is so high at this point, he has to sit down to pee. After sitting on the toilet for five or ten minutes, Jerry manages to make his way back into the living room.

Allen has put up a movie screen against the wall, and he's setting up his slide projector in front of the couch. When he gets it ready, he lights several candles and a stick of incense. He joins Jerry on the couch and rolls another joint. As they pass the joint back and forth, their laughing attacks start to tone down a tiny bit.

Jerry sits back, knowing that the intense stage of the acid trip is starting to come over him. He knows this stage of the trip makes all his body's senses, thoughts, and feelings become very amplified.

Allen gets up, turns off the lights, and sets the slide projector to automatically change the slide at thirty-second intervals. When the first slide projects onto the screen, Jerry sees a picture of a big cock. He doesn't know what to say.

Allen starts laughing, "See, I told you I have a cock collection."

Jerry starts laughing. "Shit... I thought you were joking. Where did you get these?"

"Oh, different places. I collect them. I used to watch 'em all the time when I jacked off."

Jerry laughs again, but he can't take his eyes off the screen as the slide changes to a different cock picture. It's been almost two hours since they took the LSD, and it's coming on strong. Jerry is getting more stoned as another cock flashes on the screen.

Allen lets Jerry focus on the cock slides for a few more minutes, then he asks him, "Do those cocks turn you on?"

"Yeah, kinda."

"You're really getting into those pictures, Jerry. You can't stop staring at them, can you? I bet you really like cock."

"Well... yeah... maybe a little bit. But it's just something to get me by, until I find a girlfriend."

"How many girls have you fucked?"

"None yet, but I want to."

"How many girlfriends have you had?"

Jerry's tone of voice starts to get a little serious as he keeps staring at the cocks flashing on the screen.

"None. I've asked a lot of girls out, but none would go out with me."

"Well, it's a good thing you've sucked a cock or two, or you wouldn't have had any sex at all."

"Yeah, I know. At least I've had some sex with Roger."

Allen moves closer to Jerry on the couch, putting his arm around his waist. "You know, I got lucky a couple times. But I've only fucked two girls, a long time ago, so I haven't really haven't had that much luck with them either. Some types of guys they like, and other kinds?... They just don't."

"Yeah, I've never met a girl who liked me much at all."

Jerry is getting more high all the time, and he continues to stare at the cock slides. He's feeling very inadequate with girls as Allen continues to talk.

"After a while, I figured out that playing all those fucking mind games girls put me through, it just wasn't worth it. It is so much easier to have sex with guys, and it's a hell of a lot more fun, at least for me it is. Do you feel like that too, Jerry?"

"Lately I have, yes."

"I think you do a lot, Jerry. I could tell the first night I met you. I know you like cock. You might even love it. I can feel the vibes all around you."

The LSD in Jerry's brain has amplified his feelings and emotions. He feels sad, realizing he may never get a girl to have sex with him. He's also feeling a little horny with Allen's arm around his waist. And he likes it.

Allen puts his hand between Jerry's legs. "Your cock is getting hard, Jerry. You can't take your eyes off those cocks... can you?"

"No. I like them." The LSD is making his eyes watery; he's on the verge of crying. He turns his head to Allen and tells him, "I know you're right. I have trouble admitting it, but I know girls hate me. They always have."

"Don't fight it, Jerry, accept it. It's how you are. There's nothing wrong with it. Guys can get turned on by you. I know I'm turned on by you. I'm turned on by you a lot."

"You are?"

"Yes, I am. I think you're hot as hell. Feel my cock. It's hard because I'm thinking about you."

Jerry feels Allen's cock, and it is very hard indeed. They look into each other's eyes; their lips are drawn to each other like a magnet. Their arms wrap around each other tight, and their tongues instantly dive into each other's mouths. They kiss and rub each other's cocks for a long time, letting each other know they're open for anything tonight.

Allen looks into Jerry's glassy eyes and tells him, "I'd love to suck your cock, Jerry. Would you like to have your cock sucked?"

Jerry can hardly speak. "Yeah... I'd love to have my cock sucked."

"I knew you would."

Getting on the floor, Allen pulls Jerry's pants off and brings Jerry to the edge of the couch. He smiles as he  gazes at the hard, throbbing cock in front of him. Taking it in his hand, his tongue licks the base of his balls all the way up the shaft. He swirls his tongue around the head a couple of times, before he probes his tongue into Jerry's pee hole.

He looks up at Jerry and says, "Damn, Jerry... do you even realize how beautiful your cock is? I mean... shit... I've seen and sucked a lot of cocks, and rarely have I ever seen a cock this pretty."

Jerry is speechless. No one has ever said anything like that to him before. Allen wraps his lips around the shaft and takes it in all the way to the balls. Holding it in his mouth like that, he runs his tongue up and down his lower vein. Jerry jerks his ass up and down, and Allen senses he is almost ready to cum.

Allen takes his mouth off of Jerry's cock and tells him, "I can't let you cum yet. The night is just starting."

Allen slows the pace, gently sucking Jerry's balls, kissing his thighs, and rubbing his chest. He moves back up on the couch. They look into each other's eyes, and engage in another long period of heavy, passionate kissing. Jerry has never been kissed by anyone like this, and he likes it.

"Allen..." says Jerry, "I've been thinking about sucking you when I saw you fucking those two guys at the Club last week. You looked so hot to me. I've wanted to suck your ever since. I want to suck your cock right now."

"I'd love it if you sucked me, Jerry," Allen says.

Jerry gets on the floor between Allen's legs. Allen has taken his pants loose so Jerry can pull them off, purposely leaving his underwear on. He wants Jerry to see the women's panties he is wearing. He thinks it'll turn him on, and it does. Jerry puts his face into Allen's crotch and runs his nose all over Allen's hard cock, hidden under the fabric.

MScheryl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MScheryl

"I think these panties look so sexy on you," Jerry tells Allen.

"They feel sexy, too," Allen replies.

Allen raises his ass off the couch, so Jerry can take his panties off. The first thing Jerry notices is that Allen has shaved all his pubic hair. It turns Jerry on as he gazes at Allen's cock. At just over seven inches, it's not quite as long as Jerry's, but it seems like it's thicker. It's a lot thicker than Roger's cock, for sure.

Jerry eagerly touches his tongue on the foreskin, tasting the pre-cum oozing from the barely exposed head. Jerry thinks Allen's cock is pretty, too, and he licks and sucks all over it. The acid is really going to his head now, making him want it all the more. He really likes the way Allen's foreskin feels as his tongue explores its edges. He wants to take the whole thing into his mouth like Allen had just done to him.

Jerry takes the shaft into his mouth and goes down on it fast. He intends to take it down to the balls, just like Allen had done. But when he is two inches away, he starts gagging on it. He takes his mouth off quickly, choking and coughing, out of control. Allen laughs and pulls him back up on the couch beside him.

"There's a trick to deep throating," he tells Jerry, "maybe I can teach you sometime."

"I guess so. I wasn't expecting to choke like that, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it, brother. It's time we took a little breather anyway. We have the entire night ahead of us. You wanna smoke another joint?"

"Yeah. This acid is coming on pretty strong. I could mellow out a bit."

While Allen rolls the joint, Jerry can't resist playing with his cock. He runs his hand and fingers over it, wanting to feel every part of it. He likes how smooth it feels around the base with his hair shaved off.

Allen lights the joint and passes it to Jerry. When the intensity of the moment tones down a bit, Allen starts a more serious conversation.

"Jerry, are you feeling as close to me right now, as I'm feeling to you?"

"I think so. I've never felt like this with anyone before."

"Yeah. I'm feeling it strong, too. Tell me something... and you don't have to answer this if you don't want to... but... when you're sucking a cock, or when you're getting fucked... and I know you've been fucked a few times... have you ever felt like you were a girl, when you were doing it?"

Jerry would normally blush, freeze and try to avoid answering a question like that. But right now, with the LSD in his brain, and the closeness he's feeling for Allen, he feels comfortable telling Allen what's inside of him.

"Yeah, sometimes I do get feelings like that. They don't last very long, but I know they're there. Roger has fucked me like, three times... and the last two times... towards the end... it felt like a girl came into my body, and took control. And when his cock is inside me, it just feels so natural to me. I really haven't been fucked that much, so maybe it's just my imagination."

"No, Jerry, I don't think it's your imagination. I think you might be a girl inside, I really do."

"I don't think that's possible, is it?"

"I don't know for sure. But I think it is. Do you want to know why I think that?"

"Yeah, why?"

"It's because... It's because I'm a girl inside, and I know it. I've known it for a while. And I think you are too. I've never told anyone this before... that I'm female inside. You're the first person I've told."

"When did you start feeling it?"

"Remember when I told you when I was in the Navy, and I dressed up like a girl for that guy, and let him fuck me? Well... after that, I'm like, addicted to it. I started wearing girls' clothes when I'm ever at home. It got much stronger when I met Roger, and we started fucking. It's why I love to get fucked so much, because I feel like my real self when I'm getting fucked, or sucking cock. It's why I always wear panties now."

"Those panties do look hot on you."

"I bet they'd look hot on you, too."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, I think they would. I'd love to see you in panties and a bra. Would you try it for me? We're about the same size. My stuff would probably fit you."

"Sure, I'll try it. Where are they? I'll put them on."

"Oh, you can't just put them on. We'd have to get your body ready ready first."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... we have to shave off your hair, would you let me do that?"

"Umm... I don't think I'm ready to do something like that."

"Let's see what time it is... Look, it's only nine o'clock. We're both high as a kite on this acid, and we're going to be up all damn night. What else are we going to do?

"Let's have some fun. Nobody will know. We're not going to shave your head, and that little sissy mustache of yours?... I can hardly even see it, unless I'm close up. You can tell people you just decided to shave your mustache. That's all they have to know. And if you don't like it, it'll all grow back... What do you say? Let's have some fun. I'd love to make you look beautiful."

Jerry thinks about it a while before he says, "Normally, I'd say, 'no way', but feel I so close to you right now. Maybe it's the acid, and maybe it's not. Right now, I trust you, so I'll let you do it. What do I have to do?"

"Just follow me, sweet thing. Let's see what the weather is doing outside first."

They look outside the window, and there is a major blizzard going on. Allen says, "Holy shit. This is quite a storm. Ain't it nice we're in here, all warm and cozy, having fun?"

"I know. This feels nice. We picked the perfect night to drop acid. I can't think of a place I'd rather be."

When Jerry says that, Allen puts his arms around him and they kiss again for several minutes. Then Allen says, "Follow me into the bathroom, honey, we've got some work to do."

They go into the bathroom, and Allen turns on the hot water in the tub. He gets a bottle of scented bath oils and pours half of it in the tub.

"That's where you're going when we're finished with this part of your 'girl-i-fication', sweetie. Let's finish getting naked."

As Jerry takes his shirt off, Allen sees the scar on his arm.

"Oh my God, Jerry... what happened to your arm?"

Jerry gets embarrassed and pulls back.

"It got burned when I was a baby."

"How old were you?"

"Five months."

"Five months? Oh my God, that must have been so painful."

"I don't know. I don't remember any of it. I was too young to remember."

Allen gets a few tears in his eyes. "Oh, God, I feel so sorry for you. Even though you don't remember the pain, you had to grow up with it. That couldn't have been easy."

Jerry starts to cry a little. "No, it wasn't. The worst part... was all the other kids making fun of me all the time. I think it's the main reason girls would never go out with me."

"You know... I hate to say this... but you are probably right. Young girls in puberty can be such cold-hearted little bitches. I'll tell you how I feel about it... I felt close to you before I saw your scar, and I still feel close to you now. That scar doesn't change who you are inside, and it doesn't change how I feel."

Jerry takes Allen in his arms and hugs him as tears roll down his cheeks. No one has ever expressed that kind of compassion for him before. He feels overwhelmed. They kiss for several minutes before Allen decides to move on.

"OK... Jerry...  speaking of what's inside of you... I think there's a pretty girl hiding inside of you. Shall we let her come out?"

"Yes. I'm ready to be 'girl-i-fied'. What do you want me to do?"

"You just stand there, sweetie, and let me do all the work."

Allen fills the sink with hot water and gets his shaving cream and razor. He wets Jerry's face before spreading shaving cream on it. He shaves his face first, then his mustache.

"That mustache didn't look good on you, Jerry. Those just aren't real man's whiskers. When I first saw that wimpy mustache?... That's when I started thinking you might be a girl."

Next, he lifts Jerry's arms, shaving his armpits clean. When he puts shaving cream on his legs, he tells Jerry, "The hair on your legs, Jerry... it's so light and thin, and you have no chest hair at all. Your body is just like mine. Our bodies just haven't developed into a real man's bodies at all. I don't think the girl inside is letting us be masculine."

Jerry really likes feeling the razor as it glides over his legs. When his legs are shaved, Allen notices the tub has filled so he turns it off and checks the water. A foggy steam fills the bathroom, making the ambience very warm and surrealistic.

"The water is way too hot right now, but it should cool down enough by the time we finish this last part. Do you like the way your bubble bath smells?"

"Yeah, I do. It smells very feminine."

"Well, yeah... it's supposed to. Now, we're at the last, and most important part. We're going to get rid of all this hair around your cock. This is where you'll really start feeling feminine.

"I want you to imagine I'm shaving the man off you, and turning your cock into a clit. I'm not really, of course, but just make-believe. Make-believe you are becoming a girl in these next few minutes."

The LSD is making Jerry's hallucinations more intense. Allen takes some scissors and clips the long curly hairs as close as he can. Next he washes his cock and balls with warm water. He covers them with shaving cream, while Jerry imagines himself turning into a girl.

With his eyes closed, intense hallucinations flash by him. He is amazed when sees the image of that same girl forming again. As her image gets clearer, Jerry can see it's definitely her, in all her beauty. She stays her distance, just smiling at him. Her smile feels like sunshine on Jerry's face.

Jerry feels a warm wash cloth running over his cock and balls again. He looks down to see Allen wiping shaving cream off him. He sees bare skin, where a few minutes ago stood a forest of dark, curly pubic hair.

Allen looks up at him. "All done. You've been girl-i-fied. How does it feel?"

Jerry rubs his hands all over his bare cock.

"It feels smooth, and clean."

"For the rest of this weekend, Jerry, or at least while you're here, you'll no longer think of yourself as having a cock. You have a clit now. Right now, close your eyes, imagine you're a girl. I'm going to suck your clit to show you how it feels."

Jerry is really having heavy hallucinations now. He closes his eyes and really feels female. He feels Allen put his mouth around the top two inches of his shaft, flicking his tongue like a vibrator over and around the head of what was his cock. Jerry gets instant pleasure in this new sensation.

Behind Jerry's eyes, he is seeing very vivid images. He sees the image of the girl forming again. She has her eyes closed, her head rolling back and forth, and her mouth is open. In Jerry's mind, he hears her moaning, as if she experiencing the same pleasure he is.

She disappears when Allen takes his mouth off of Jerry's clit. Allen stands up, kisses him, and says, "That was just a sample of what's in store for you, later. Now, it's into the tub for you. You're going to stay in there until the last trace of male-ness soaks off you. I want all that man-dirt off."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at your hands."

Jerry looks at his hands, and sees the printer's ink staining his fingers and palms. His nail tips are black from the ink he didn't wash off at work.

"They are kinda grubby, aren't they?"

"Grubby?... They look like shit. It's the first thing people see when they meet you. How can you expect people to like you, with hands like that? You're not putting my clothes on until those hands are clean."

"I guess I'm so used to seeing them like this, I don't notice anymore."

"Maybe you don't notice, but everyone else sure the hell does. Here's a scrub brush. Jump in the tub, and you're not allowed to get out until all that dirt is gone."

Jerry gets into the tub and Allen turns on the whirlpool jets.

"OK, baby, I'm going to leave you alone, while I get stuff ready for you in the other room. I want you to close your eyes, relax, and let that beautiful girl inside you come out. I can almost see her. When I come back, I want you to tell me your girl name. My girl name is Allie."

Allen leaves the room, and Jerry  immerses himself in the bubbly bath water. Breathing in the strong feminine aromas from the bath oils stimulates the femininity inside him. He closes his eyes to enjoy the intense hallucinations he is having from the LSD.

He sees the image of the same girl forming again. This time, she is more vivid and beautiful than he's seen her before. She gets real close, and begins to speak.

"Do you like what you see?" she says.

Jerry doesn't know what to do. He just smiles, and looks at her.

She speaks again, "We can talk to each other, you know. Just think want you want to say to me, and I can hear you."

Jerry thinks, "Who are you?"

"I told you the other night, I'm you. I'm the stronger part of us."

"Us?... I don't understand."

"I know... It's complicated... But, we're much more girl, than we are boy. You've been suppressing me since we were born. That's why your life has been so shitty. It's not your fault. You didn't know."

"Do you have a name?"

"Our name is Jillian... 'Jill' for short."

"Why haven't I seen you before?"

"I can only show myself to you when you're open to me. Like when you were having sex, the male in us was weak, and I was able to show a little of myself to you then. Right now, the LSD you took has opened our window a little more, but it will close soon. I can't stay very long."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Listen to Allie, she knows. Let me be our body tonight. Let me play. We're almost there. I can show you the rest of the way, if you let me. Will you let me?"

"Yes. I'll try... It's very confusing."

"I know. But it's going to be easier, now that the boy hair is off us... I have to leave soon... just so you know."

"Where are you going?"

"Back inside us. The more you think of me, the more I can be with you. You can't always see me, or talk to me like this, but you can always feel me, if you practice. Listen to Allie. I have to go now. The window is closing. Remember... you can be me, anytime you want. I love you."

Jerry opens his eyes, thinking what a heavy hallucination that just was. He wonders if it was real, or if it was just the LSD. His vision is blurred from watery eyes. His face is all wet, and it's not from the bath water. He has been crying the whole time Jill was with him. Jerry knows she is real. The LSD only opened the window wide enough so Jill could come to him.

The tears he just cried have washed away years of tensions and frustrations he was holding onto. He feels like tons of weight have been lifted off him. A huge smile comes over him. He closes his eyes and sinks back into the water, knowing his life is changing... forever. He can never again be the same person he was this morning. As he enjoys his hallucinations, he tells himself, over and over, "I am Jill... I am Jill... I am Jill"

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments