Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A TRANS Formation - Chapter 2- A Crack In The Door

"There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in."

30
10 Comments 10
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.7k words 3.7k words

His first week in Des Moines is behind him, Jerry is back home for the weekend feeling pretty good about things overall. He's working again and he's got a place to live. Not bad progress for his first week on his own again.  His time with his family is not great, but okay. He's bored at home.

Everyone is into their own individual dramas and not really concerned about what Jerry's doing at all. Saturday night, his dad is out all night drinking and he has to listen to his mom tell him how depressed she is with the whole situation. Jerry's glad he's only there for the weekend. He looks forward to Sunday afternoon when he can get out of there. He is anxious to move into his new apartment.

He gets his car loaded up the next morning for his trip back to Des Moines. There isn't much. Besides the rest of his clothes, his mom gives him some basic kitchen utensils, a couple of blankets and sheets, and an old twelve-inch black-and-white TV. His stereo takes up most of the space in the back seat.

His stereo is his prized possession. He bought it one component at a time while he was in the Army when he got his monthly paycheck. Along with his large record collection, it is the thing Jerry is most proud of. He is looking forward to getting it set up in the new apartment so he can enjoy his music again. 

With better weather than the week before and clear roads, the drive back to Des Moines goes by quickly. Jerry pulls up in front of the building he would now be calling home. A feeling of anticipation comes over him as he moves everything into his new apartment. Once he gets everything in, he sits down to finally rest and decide where to set up his stereo equipment. 

Looking around the room isn't really exciting. The walls are bare, the furniture is sparse, not much to get excited about. He knows it will feel better when he gets his music playing. It isn't. He sits on the couch listening to one of his favorite albums but it doesn't sound as good as it did back in California with his friends around and smoking pot. Jerry doesn't realize it yet, but he is lonely. Very lonely. He unfolds the bed, puts on the sheets and blankets. He hooks up the TV and watches in bed until he falls asleep.

After he gets off work the next day, he stops at a grocery store to stock his empty kitchen. It feels good knowing he'll be cooking tonight instead of grabbing a fast-food burger. Walking through the aisles of the store, he finds himself staring at every girl he passes. He smiles at each one, trying not to notice that to them, he doesn't even exist. He wants to meet a girl so much but has no idea how to do it. He tells himself not to worry about it. He's only been here a week. 

He gets home and takes the grocery bags into the kitchen. After putting a record on, he puts his groceries away and thinks about what to make. He doesn't know much about cooking. He decides to start with fried potatoes and onions. He slices them up and puts them into a frying pan. He turns the stove on while he cuts a large round steak into several meal-sized portions.

He hears a knock on the door. Opening the door, he sees Roger standing there with his friendly smile. 

"Hey, Jerry, how ya doing? I was just in the building and thought I'd stop by to see if you got moved in OK."

"Um... yeah... I got everything in last night. There isn't much here but it's all mine," he says with a laugh.

Roger sort of invites himself in and closes the door behind him. They stand in the room, engaging in friendly small talk. Roger asks him who he has playing on the stereo. Jerry goes over to his record box on the floor to show him the album cover. Roger follows close behind. Jerry kneels on the floor going through the albums. He feels Roger's fingers lightly touch his back near his belt. 

Jerry is wearing a loose T-shirt and Roger's fingers easily slip under the fabric and start to dance their way up the bare skin of Jerry's bony spine. Jerry notices it right away but he doesn't mind. He feels a rush of tingly sensations as his skin responds to Roger's fingertips. A smile starts to form on his face. The aroma of cooking onions starts to fill the room.  

"Oh, shit! I forgot I have something cooking on the stove."

"I can see I caught you in the middle of something," says Roger, "I just wanted to see how you were doing. I'll come back sometime when you're not busy." 

Jerry laughs, "Yea, I'd hate to burn my first meal in this apartment." 

He extends a handshake to Roger. Roger gets close, shakes Jerry's hand while putting his other hand on his back,

"I'll stop by again when I'm in the building."

"OK," is all Jerry says. 

Roger walks out the door and Jerry finishes cooking dinner.

As he sits on the couch, watching TV and enjoying his first meal in his new place, he thinks about the tingling sensations he felt when Roger's fingers were running up and down his spine. He also thinks about how Roger had touched him several times when he was showing him the apartment last Friday.

It seems obvious that Roger is making advances. Everything Jerry had been taught growing up told him this was wrong, but his body was telling him it was good. These conflicting thoughts stayed with him for a few days after, going back and forth between good and bad, right and wrong. He comes to a decision: "This is wrong," he decides if Roger makes any further advances, he would have to reject them.

Three days later, Jerry has just finished eating and is watching TV. He hears a knock on the door. He knows who it is and when he opens the door, there is well-dressed Roger, smiling as usual. Jerry just kind of stands there, hesitant to invite him in. But Roger is very good at conversation. 

"You're a printer, right?" 

"Yeah."

"I was meaning to ask you about some printing we're needing at the store."

"Sure, what do you want to know?" 

Jerry stands back and invites Roger in. They walk over to the couch and sit down. Roger sits fairly close to Jerry and starts a conversation.

"So, how'd you get into printing anyways?"

"Well, they offered a printing class in high school and I took it as a sophomore. I liked it a lot, so in my junior and senior years, I was in a vocational printing class three hours a day."

"So, how did you end up in Des Moines?"

"Well, my high school printing teacher left the same year I graduated to start a printing program at the community college down here in Ankeny. Since my parents couldn't afford to send me to a four-year college, I figured I better try to get into a community college."

"When did you graduate?"

"I didn't graduate. After about a year, I had to drop out and get a full-time job because I couldn't afford to stay in school anymore. I got a job at the same place I'm at now, but the Army soon came after me. I enlisted for three years, served my time, and here I am."

Roger keeps the conversation going with questions. His hand slowly creeps closer to Jerry's leg. Jerry notices it right away. He's so occupied answering Roger's questions he doesn't do anything about it. Roger puts his hand on Jerry's leg. Jerry is getting nervous as hell. He has already decided in his mind that this is wrong and he doesn't want to do this. Roger's hand on his leg doesn't feel as good now as Roger's fingers running up his spine did a few nights ago. 

Jerry's body freezes. He doesn't know how to handle this. Roger's hand has moved to the inside of his thigh, slowly creeping closer to his crotch. Jerry can feel his cock starting to get hard. He knows he has to do something, and fast. Without saying a word, Jerry lifts Roger's hand off his leg and puts back on his lap. 

There is a moment of silence before Roger gets the conversation going again as if nothing has happened. In a few minutes, Roger decides it is time to leave. As he walks toward the door, he takes Jerry's hand into his and softly says,

"I hope I didn't offend you earlier."

Jerry just looks at him, not knowing what to say, not knowing what to do. He says something but is unaware of what it is. Roger makes his way to the door and politely leaves. Jerry nervously returns to the couch, relieved that it is over. He thinks,

"At least, I let him know I don't want to do this." 

He spends the rest of the night watching TV, feeling better about himself and thinking there will be no more experiences like that with Roger. 

The weekend comes and Jerry heads back home to visit with his family. Just like last weekend, he does not enjoy it. Everyone is still involved in their own individual dramas and has little time or interest in anything Jerry is doing. Saturday night, his dad goes out drinking and comes back late, drunk as hell. He has been an alcoholic as long as Jerry can remember and he hates that part of him. 

There was an eight-year period when his dad quit drinking and Jerry was able to enjoy a relationship with his father without alcohol in the way. While Jerry was away in the Army, his dad started his drinking ways again and Jerry resents it with a passion. He does not feel sad when he leaves to go back to Des Moines. He is just glad to get the hell out of there.

The next week starts out as usual. Jerry is starting to get into a dull routine now. He is lonely. He keeps thinking he'll meet someone soon, even though he has no idea how. Wednesday night after dinner he settles back to listen to records and watch some TV as usual. When he gets tired he strips down to his T-shirt and underwear and gets into bed as usual. 

He lays in bed for a while and is almost asleep. He thinks he hears a faint knock on the door. He lays there a while and there was another knock. Thinking it's probably Roger he doesn't answer. The knocks come again, a little louder each time. Jerry knows he has to answer the door.

He gets out of bed and opens the door a tiny bit. Through the crack in the door, sure enough, there is Roger. 

"Hi," Roger whispers, "I wasn't sure if I should stop by or not. Can I come in?" 

Not sure what to do, Jerry opens the door, allowing Roger to walk in. 

DulceRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DulceRoman

"Hey, listen, I was just in the building. I decide to take a chance and ask you  if you'd be interested in playing a little bit."

Jerry isn't sure what to do. Suddenly realizes how vulnerable he is, standing there in only his T-shirt and underwear. Very nervously he mumbles out a few words,

 "Ummm... I'm not sure what you mean."

Roger put his fingers on Jerry's back and whispers back,

"Well, I was just wondering if you'd like to enjoy a little fellatio?"

"Ohhh..." Jerry timidly answers,
 
"Now I know what you mean. I dunno. I've never done anything like that before."

Jerry feels his cock getting hard. He feels his heart beating hard against his chest, his breathing gets faster. Roger puts his arm around Jerry's waist, his other hand lightly touches the inside of his thigh up close to his crotch. He gets real close, whispering in his ear,

"Would you like to try it? You know, it can just be one-way. You can just lay back and enjoy it. You don't have to do anything in return."

Jerry's cock is almost fully erect, pushing his underwear out like a tent. There is no hiding it. Thoughts are running rampant in his head. He is twenty-three-years-old. he's never had a blow job in his life. He's never been close to having any sex at all for that matter. He is aroused. This is his chance. And he doesn't even have to return the favor? He can't pass it up. His hard cock won't let him pass it up. He turns to Roger and says, "OK."

Roger doesn't say a word. He gently and lovingly puts his arm around Jerry's waist, leads him over to the bed and sits him down on the edge. Roger starts undressing in the dim light of the room. Erotic sensations fill Jerry's mind as each piece of removed clothing reveals a body much more muscular and masculine than his own. Down to his underwear, Roger turns facing away, slowly pulling them down to reveal his bare ass. Roger turns around completely naked. Jerry's mind is in a daze. 

He's never seen a naked man like this before. He stares wide-eyed at the masculinity slowly walking toward him. The closer he gets the more Jerry's eyes are drawn to Roger's cock. It is hard and throbbing. It is obviously smaller in size, about six inches compared to Jerry's eight. Jerry can't help thinking how beautiful it looks and how he feels attracted to it.

Roger comes to the bed and sits down next to him. He gently places his hand on Jerry's chest, put his lips close to Jerry's ear and whispers softly,

"Just lay back and enjoy this."

Roger's lips brush against Jerry's ear as he speaks. Jerry obediently follows the gentle push of Roger's hand and lays down on his back. Roger runs the tips of his fingers lightly over Jerry's chest in little swirls, working their way down to where his hard cock is waiting. Jerry lifts his head up to watch as Roger's fingers reach their destination at the waistband of his underwear. 

The hard shaft of Jerry's eight inches is fully erect, extending past the waistband, exposing his bare cock head. Roger places both of his hands under the waistband and gently pulls his underwear down. Jerry instinctively lifts his ass up a little to allow them to be pulled all the way off over his legs and drop to the floor. 

For the first time in his life, Jerry is laying with his hard cock openly exposed to another person. It makes his mind spin with an anticipation he has never known. Roger explores his bare cock, lightly running the fingers of both hands up and down his throbbing shaft. He feels like he going to blow his load when Roger wraps his hand around the shaft and lowers his head down close to it. 

Roger lightly flicks the tip of his tongue like a vibrator along the shaft. He gives the sensitive area under the glans extra attention. Jerry feels waves of relaxation overwhelm him as the skilled tongue works his shaft. Roger again takes the shaft in his hand, puts his lips over the head and slowly takes half of the pulsing cock into his mouth. Just holding it in his mouth, Roger lets Jerry enjoy the sensation of his virgin cock inside someone's mouth for the very first time. 

After what seems like ten minutes, Roger slowly takes his mouth off the cock. He sits up to take off Jerry's T-shirt. Jerry obediently arches his back, allowing Roger to pull it up over his head. Roger turns his attention to Jerry's tits. He sucks each nipple into his mouth, making the tips stick out hard and erect. Jerry feels like a girl laying there enjoying having her tits sucked on. He likes that feeling a lot.

Roger whispers into Jerry's ear,

"Let's get you up on the bed where we can get more comfortable." 

Without thinking, Jerry sits up and crawls into the middle of the bed, eager for more. Roger, now on his hands and knees, takes Jerry's cock into his mouth. He aggressively moves his head up and down on it, getting into some serious cock sucking. Jerry gets so turned on by this his hand reaches out, touching Roger's leg. Feeling Jerry's hand on him, Roger moves his lower body closer, giving Jerry an easy access to his cock. 

Seeing Roger's cock within easy reach, Jerry automatically reaches up, taking Roger's hard cock into his hand. He enjoys running his hand along the shaft and reaches back to hold Roger's balls in his hand. When Jerry's mind allows him to think, he can't believe he is doing this, but it feels so good he can't stop. He wants more.

By this time Roger's cock is just above Jerry's head. He is eagerly fondling it with both hands. Roger lays down on his side, his cock now right in front of Jerry's face. It doesn't take a second for Jerry to instinctively take Roger's cock into his own mouth and suck it. His tongue delights in this new sensation. The smooth skin texture of another man's cock in his mouth sends erotic shivers throughout Jerry's body. The two men enjoy sucking each other's cocks for what seems like hours.

Roger moves his mouth off the shaft. He takes Jerry's scrotum into his mouth, massaging Jerry's balls with his tongue. Jerry just keeps sucking, enjoying every new feeling he is experiencing. Roger lets the balls fall out of his mouth and moves his tongue underneath the wet sack, licking every inch of Jerry's hidden places. His tongue makes its way to the crack of Jerry's ass, heading for the target area. 

Jerry stops sucking the moment he feels Roger's tongue reaching the rim of his virgin asshole. His first thought is, "This is starting to get perverted."  The more Roger's tongue works the rim of his ass the better it feels. Jerry just lays there with Roger's cock in his mouth, allowing Roger's tongue to freely roam wherever it wants to. 

Jerry starts sucking again as he becomes more comfortable with a tongue in his ass. He feels the moisture from Roger's saliva as the tongue pushes harder and deeper into his opening. Jerry squirms back and forth, his newly aroused sphincter pulsating in and out in response to Roger's tongue. He had no idea how sensitive his asshole could be. His tongue was driving him wild. 

Roger turns his attention back to Jerry's cock. Again he wraps his lips around it, moving his head up and down the shaft. Jerry can't take any more. He feels pressure in his balls as they contract, pushing streams of cum up his throbbing shaft, exploding into Roger's mouth. A very relaxing sensation takes over his body. His relieved cock starts to go soft in Roger's mouth. He is so relaxed he almost forgets Roger's cock is still in his mouth. Still very hard, needing to get off. 

He starts to suck again. Roger pumps his cock inside Jerry's mouth. As Jerry sucks harder, Roger pumps harder. Jerry's full attention is now on Roger's cock fucking his mouth harder and faster. He knows Roger is going to cum soon. The thought of cum in his mouth seems so perverted and not wanted. But this has progressed way past the point of no return. Jerry braces himself for what he knows is coming. He allows Roger to use his mouth like a pussy.

He knows the time is near when he feels Roger's shaft pulsating more with each thrust. With one final push, Roger forces his cock deep into Jerry's mouth. Jerry almost gags on it. He holds it there until his cock shoots its load of cum into Jerry's mouth. Jerry quickly swallows the cum as fast as it shoots into him so he doesn't have to taste the gross stuff, but he cannot swallow all of it. Jerry holds the cock in his mouth until it goes completely soft and naturally falls out. 

After a few minutes, Roger gets up and gives Jerry a light kiss on his lips. 

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." 

Jerry, too much in a daze to even move, just stares at him, struggling to just say, 

"Yeah."

Roger whispers in his ear, 

"It's getting late. I better get going and let you get some sleep." 

Roger gets up, uses the bathroom and starts putting his clothes back on. Jerry lays in bed, admiring Roger's body while it is still in view. Jerry watches Roger transform from the sex partner he was just a few minutes ago, back to the smiling, well-dressed landlord he was when he walked in a couple of hours ago. A fully dressed Roger comes over to the bed, takes Jerry's head in his hand and again kisses him on the lips. 

"Thank you for a very enjoyable evening. Don't get up, I'll see myself out the door" 

After Roger leaves, Jerry lays in bed, contemplating what has just happened. There is a strong taste of cum in his mouth. He doesn't mind. He has just had his very first sexual experience with another person. It wasn't how he imagined it would be. He always thought it would be with a girl. Society has always told him it is supposed to be with a girl.  Instead, it was with a man at least twenty years older than he is. A strong voice inside is telling him, 

"This isn't right, this is very wrong." 

But at this moment, he doesn't care. He can't care. He feels so good. His body has loved every bit of it. All he can do is lay there in the afterglow of sex as he drifts off into a very deep sleep.

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments