Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 22 - Gloria!

"Gloria gets properly serviced and a new friend joins in."

36
7 Comments 7
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this story at this point, I invite you to read the previous chapters. If you like what you've read, feel free to tap the like and favorite icons. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Leave a comment if the mood suits you. Enjoy!"

Ginger

We finished up our drinks, Will swiped our room card to add them to our account and we made the short walk back to our room. Lexi was on the bed, reclining against the headboard and covered with a long negligee. “Close the blinds please,” she said quietly.

I looked and was dumbfounded. Our previously long-haired blonde wife was transformed into a stunning, short-haired redhead. “Oh, wow, I LOVE IT!” I squealed. I moved to jump up onto the bed but she stopped me.

“Will?” she asked.

“It’s different,” he said.

“You hate it don’t you?” she said, her lower lip quivering.

“On the contrary!” he replied. He took a deep breath. “I need to say this right. Hang on.” He moved up beside her and kissed her. “I have always thought you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, but today you have been transformed into the hottest MILF on the planet! I love this!”

“Ditto,” whispered Sarah breathlessly. “So fucking hot!”

“Indeed,” echoed Gloria. “Why red? I loved your blonde hair.”

“It works for Ginger,” Lexi replied. “She always gets all the attention any time we meet someone new. I figured what works for her should work for me too!”

“No shit,” Sarah agreed. “Eyebrows too! Nice call!”

"Are you planning on meeting someone new?" Will asked.

"You never know!" answered Lexi. They kissed passionately for a moment and my pussy got wet just watching them.

“Not done!” Lexi said. “Close your eyes, please!” We all did, and I heard a rustling sound. “Okay, open them.”

She had removed her negligee and was wearing only a garter and stockings in brilliant green. Her fingers were toying with her nipples. I moved closer and saw that she had gotten them pierced with little gold rings. “Oh my God!” I gasped

“You can thank Gloria for the inspiration,” she purred. “I plan to thank her myself a little later!” Her fingers trailed down to her belly button, and she pointed to a little diamond hanging from a gold stud.

“So pretty,”  Sarah said as she moved closer.

“I went one step further,” she said. She parted her legs and teased her clit, that now had a little ring that matched the ones in her nipples. “You like?”

“I love it!” Will said, and he dove for her pussy.

“Wait, we can’t, not yet. It has to heal for a few days before you can start licking it! My bad, I know, but once I got my nipples and belly button done, I couldn’t stop myself!”

“I want one!” said Sarah. “Not till after we go home, but I’m getting that done!”

“Me too!” I said.

“Me three!” echoed Gloria. “Fuck me, that looks hot!”

Lexi looked so pleased that everyone liked the changes. “These are just temporary, kind of like the studs or hoops you get when you get your ears pierced. We can go shopping for new ones in a few weeks!”

“At least I have lots of options to buy my wives' new jewelry!” He moved closer. “Can I touch it?”

“Probably shouldn’t,” Lexi said. “If you do, I don’t think I’ll be able to stop you!”

“You’re probably right,” he said, and he kissed her deeply.

“I guess you’re stuck to giving blowjobs and eating pussy for the rest of the weekend!” Gloria laughed.

“Is that so bad?” Lexi grinned.

By this time, my pussy was about running wet from all the excitement. “What about us getting tattoos?” I asked my wives.

“I’m in,” said Lexi. Sarah nodded in agreement.

“I’m going in to have Ginger’s initials added to mine. How about we all go together?” Gloria said. “What’s your middle name, Ginger?”

“Grace,” she said. “Althea Grace Simon. AGS”

“Your name isn’t actually Ginger?”

“Nope,” she laughed. “Nobody knows and I want it kept that way! I never liked that name, so now I go by Ginger, I even sign my name that way. I just haven’t had it changed officially.”

“I knew,” said Sarah. “Your mom told me the first time you took me home to meet them. Once she got over the shock that her baby girl was a dyke, she told me.”

“I hate that word,” said Lexi.

“I do too,” I said. “Please don’t say that around me anymore.”

“Of course, baby,” Sarah soothed her.

“It’s not like I’m gay anyway. Bisexual isn’t gay,” Ginger added.

“I need a drink!” said Lexi.

“Then get changed and we’ll go get one!” Will said.

“Give me ten minutes!” Lexi shouted, and she bounced off the bed. “No point going into the washroom for privacy!”

We watched as she peeled off her garter and stockings and put on the bra and thong from the set. “We going casual?” she asked as she neatly folded the stockings and garter. "I'll need these later!" The rest of us were still in our shorts and swimwear. She pulled on a pair of cut-offs and a white T-shirt which showed the green of her bra very nicely. When she bent down to put on her shoes, we could see her thong disappear between her butt cheeks. I looked at Ginger and winked.

We went back to the bar and ordered a round and pub food. As we waited for our meals, Gloria brought up the subject of the evening’s activities.

“I was going to suggest that Ginger, Sarah, and I have a girl’s night in one room while you boys can take Lexi into the other room and have your way with her! But now, seeing as her pussy is out of action, we might want to reconsider that option.”

“I’m game if the boys are!” suggested Lexi. “I think I can handle them both!”

“I know you can handle them both!” I laughed. “The question is, can they handle you?”

“That’s it then!” Gloria reached over to take Sarah and my hands. “I’m really looking forward to being with you both!”

Lexi

No more was said about the arrangement as we waited for our meals. Sarah excused herself to the washroom and when she returned, she had an enigmatic smile on her face. I had seen that smile before, and it usually meant she was up to something. In a few minutes, our plates arrived. We had ordered a half-dozen plates of appetizers to share between us all. Of course, Eric mentioned that he saw the appetizer he wanted right in front of him as he was staring at Lexi’s tits!

We heard a thumping beat coming from outside and I started bouncing in my seat. “Tomorrow night we’re getting dressed up and going dancing!”

Will groaned, he hated dancing. “One of the best things about having three wives is that now Lexi has plenty of dance partners!” he laughed.

“You will dance with each of your wives, God-dammit!” I declared.

“And their girlfriend!” Sarah added. “We’re gonna wear your ass out!”

“And maybe later he and Eric can wear our asses out!” Gloria laughed.

We finished dinner and decided to go for a walk before returning to our rooms to get ready for the evening’s activities. “I’ll need a half hour to get ready for my close-ups!” I leered, an indication that someone would be capturing the moments for posterity.

We got back to our rooms, and Will took me in for a shower. When they came out, Lexi asked Ginger to help her with her makeup. Of the three of us, she was much better at selecting colors and shades and knowing how much to apply and where to get the desired effect. A half-hour later, I was ready.

Lexi was back in her green lingerie, all four pieces, and her face was perfectly made up to enhance the effect. The jewel at her belly button sparkled in the light. She even changed her eye color with contacts to match her outfit! She selected a pale green summer dress in a more muted tone, and when the light was behind her, you could see the outline of her body through it.

“You look perfect!” Will said. “Eric will really enjoy seeing you in this!”

“I hope he enjoys getting me out of it!” Lexi grinned.

Will was all ready, so they sat and chatted while Sarah and I got ready. We showered as well, and it was the hardest thing to keep our hands off each other’s most sensitive parts. We decided on matching black lingerie with quarter-cup bras that left our nipples exposed, garters and thigh-highs.

“You girls look good enough to eat!” Lexi leered.

“That is the idea!” I replied. Lexi texted Gloria to see if she was ready and Gloria replied that she was. “Meet you halfway!” came the reply.

The four of us gathered together and shared kisses before Lexi left. First Will, then Lexi told us to have fun, and we wished them the same. “I want to be the first to kiss your pussy when the time comes!” Ginger whispered. Then we watched as they left, holding hands.

The two of us gathered at the doorway to see Gloria as she walked the twenty or so feet between doorways. She met our spouses halfway, and they exchanged kisses and hugs before parting. We couldn’t hear what they said to each other, but Gloria had a broad smile on her face as she approached us.

EmilyMoncler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyMoncler

Gloria 

Sarah and Ginger looked stunning as I approached them. I was glad that I had gone through the trouble of making myself as beautiful as I could for them because they had clearly done so for me. It’s so easy for guys. All they have to do is shave (upstairs and down, thank you very much), put on a little deodorant, and a pair of tight underwear and they’re ready.

I stepped into the room and looked around. There were candles everywhere, and an aroma of jasmine permeated the air. The whirlpool tub was bubbling and there was champagne on ice. These ladies were in full-on seduction mode and it was working!

“Hi!” I breathed as we took each other in our arms. “You girls look so beautiful!”

“You’re pretty cute yourself!” Ginger said as she ran her finger down my nose. The tip paused at my lips and I kissed it before opening my mouth and letting it slip inside.

I waved my hand around the room. “You didn’t have to go through all this trouble!”

“Yes, Sweetie, we did,” Sarah whispered. “We want you to know that we think you are special to us!”

“What she said,” Ginger echoed. Her eyes closed as her lips came closer. When they met mine, it was like a shot of fire went through me. It’s not like we hadn’t kissed before; we had, many times and very passionately. But the trouble they had gone through in setting up the room and making themselves beautiful for my benefit had raised the anticipation to heights I had never before experienced. “We are going to love you so good!” she whispered.

Ginger was on my right side, and Sarah was on my left. Sarah’s hair was pulled back in a high tight ponytail, exposing her graceful neck, so I leaned into it and placed soft kisses starting just below her ear and working to her mouth. I thought I had it made, but when I went to kiss her lips, Ginger had beaten me to it. I watched them kiss and was taken aback by the raw passion of their union. It was like everything they felt for each other: love, lust, caring, commitment, and desire were being conveyed in that kiss.

Sarah must have sensed me watching because she broke their kiss and turned to me. “That was so beautiful,” I whispered. “I’ve never seen anything so beautiful in all my life!”

I offered my lips to her, and she accepted my offer. Her tongue flashed between my lips and along my teeth, challenging mine to come forward to meet it. With a will of its own, it accepted the challenge with abandon and soon they were dancing with each other. I broke away, my breath ragged and my heart and loins burning with desire.

Ginger decided this was a good time to one-up Sarah’s kissing technique, and she did not disappoint. Where Sarah was wanton and wanting, Ginger was playful with short, soft caresses and a teasing tongue along my lower lip. There was no doubt in my mind at that point that women, all women, are much better at kissing than men are!

Ginger’s lips left mine, and they felt empty and abandoned for a moment. I opened my eyes to see her green irises staring at me. “May I taste you?” Again, she had tasted me before, but the very act of her asking my permission was too much for me to refuse. She led me to the corner of the bed and sat me down. Sarah eased my shoulders back until they were fat on the mattress. I felt a warm breath on my inner thighs.

Softly, her kisses advanced upward from my knees, first on one side, then the other, they grew closer to that churning volcano that was my vagina. She raised my leg up and kissed the back of my thigh, nipping lightly at the line where it met my backside.

Sarah began distracting me with more kisses, whispering between each one how Ginger was going to set me on fire. Closer and closer Ginger’s kisses came, excruciatingly close, but not yet touching me where I wanted so badly to be touched.

“Look at me,” my russet-haired lover whispered, and I raised my head to see her eyes locked on mine. She never blinked as she lowered her head, a smile creasing her face just before she flicked out her tongue. My hips jumped at the slightest contact on my clit and the sound that escaped me came unbidden; it was just there!

“Ooh, Ginger, lick me please!” I begged. I felt her tongue flick across me several times before she wedged herself deeper between my thighs and her hands came up to urge them further apart. Her fingers opened me and her tongue pierced me, flicking forward from the bottom of my opening to the top, pausing to suckle on me gently before being repeated.

Sarah began kissing me again, and I felt her hands on my breasts, teasing the little rings through my nipples. She tugged on them gently and my back arched, silently begging her to tug harder. She looked at me and smiled, “You like that?” before bending to me again.

Over the next hour and a half, I had two soul-crushing orgasms, one brought out by Ginger’s tongue and the other by the tongue, lips, and fingers of Sandra, who had joined us at Sarah’s invitation. Ginger rode my face and squirted her love juice all over me, which I lapped up to the best of my ability. We cuddled in the afterglow for a few minutes, then Sarah excused herself to the loo.

After visits to the washroom to freshen up, Sarah and Ginger fixed liquid refreshments and dug out some snacks. We were all sitting around chatting, completely nude mind you, about what had happened and what might happen next. I dug out my phone. “I have a list!”

“A list?” Ginger said as she peered at my phone.

“Everybody needs a list!” giggled Sarah. We all huddled around as I checked it.

I rattled them off as I read, “Eat Ginger’s pussy, I can check that off! Come on her face, that one is covered. Have Sarah give me an orgasm; got that one!”

“You’ll have to add Sandra to the list!” Sarah giggled.

“That’s for our next visit!” I said.

“We’re coming back here in the future?” Ginger asked.

“I am. I hope you guys will too!” I suggested.

Don’t you think you should ask your husband?” asked Ginger.

Sandra sat up, “Husband? You’re not gay?”

“We’re all bi,” explained Ginger. “Sarah and I are married. Gloria is our friend.”

“Friend with benefits now!” she giggled.

Ginger nodded, “Indeed! Next door are our husband and wife, Will and Lexi, and they are with Gloria’s husband, Eric. Will and Lexi are actually married to each other, but the four of us live together and are raising our children.” We heard a scream through the wall. “Sounds like right now, Lexi is on the receiving end of Will and Eric’s special loving!”

“Oh, I assumed you are all just into girls,” Sandra said.

“Does it matter?” asked Sarah.

“No, not for tonight it doesn’t, but it might down the road if you want to get together again. I am not into guys! I had a couple of bad experiences and I’ve sworn off dicks and dickheads for life!”

“That’s a shame, Lexi and Will would like you very much!” Sarah moved closer to her.

“I’m happy to meet them, but don’t ask me to sleep with him,” she said.

“Fair enough,” Sarah replied.

Just then, the sliding door flew open, and a naked Lexi bounced into the room. She dashed into the washroom, returning in a moment, holding her lush toy by the tail. “I forgot this!” she panted as she hurried back to the door. She almost got through it when she stopped. She turned to face us. “Who are you?”

Sarah handled the introductions. “Lexi, this is Sandra. She works at the Spa here at the resort. Sandra, meet our wife Lexi!”

“Hi Sandra, nice to meet you!” Lexi said breathlessly. “So you just decided to come over here and fuck my wives?”

“Nice to meet you too, Lexi! Actually, it was Gloria I came to see. I wanted to finish what we started at our appointment today!”

“Ah, yes, they mentioned that. I’d love to stay and chat, but I have about fourteen inches of cock waiting for me next door!” She blew us all a kiss, and she dashed away.

“So that’s Lexi!” Ginger giggled.

”She’s a little older than you are,” Sandra said. “She’s very attractive. And she likes girls too? Maybe I’d like to meet her!”

Ginger crossed her legs and Sandra noticed her anklet, “I love your anklet. Does it mean what I think it means?”

“Depends on what you think it means,” Ginger said.

“I've seen many women at this resort wearing anklets. It means you’re a hotwife, but I guess that’s not entirely accurate.”

“No, it isn’t.” She brought her ankle higher. “That symbol means that I love and am in love with more than one person. It’s called polyamory and we all have one.” Sarah lifted her leg to show hers as well.

“Will has one too?” she asked.

Ginger continued, “His is on his wrist. We’ve been talking about getting tattoos with our spouse’s initials in the same area as Gloria’s tattoo.”

“I noticed that today. Whose initials are they?”

“My husband’s,” I said. “He was my first. I’m going to get Ginger’s initials added below his. She was my other first, if you will.”

“Romantic,” she said. She leaned over to kiss Gloria. “I think I’m recovered, what shall we do next?”

“I have some ideas!” grinned Sarah as she crossed the room and brought our toy box over, placing it on the bed.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments