Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And Baby Make Four - Chapter 26 - All Fucked Out

"The lusty weekend ends with our happy foursome having little left to give."

44
10 Comments 10
1.8k Views 1.8k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"Only one more chapter after this one and then on to other projects. If you haven't done so, read the series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, tap the like and favorite icons and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

Ellie

Kate, Alex, Carl, and I had made the four-hour drive to a resort recommended to us by a friend. “A great place to relax and unwind!” she said. She wasn’t wrong. I was astounded at how beautiful all the women here were and how handsome were all the men. I felt like a barnyard cow alongside these people.

We’d arrived mid-afternoon and gotten settled into our room in the main hotel with some afternoon delight with our best friends and lovers. Kate and I fucked each other’s husbands and then they switched to lick their best friends’ cum from their wives' pussies.  We got cleaned up and then went for dinner.

The restaurant was quite large and dimly lit as we followed the hostess to our table. Alex and I had left after our spouses but we were within minutes of each other. After our drinks were ordered. I excused myself to the washroom and Kate came with me as she often did. It was an excellent opportunity to mess up each other’s lipstick for a moment to get our motors running.

Our lips had just parted and we were fixing our lipstick in the mirror when I noticed someone join us in the room. I turned and was shocked to see my daughter standing there, hand on hip and a huge smile on her face. “Hi, Mom!”

“Alexa! What are you doing here?” I gasped. She was the last person I expected to see at a place like this.

“A naughty weekend away, same as you, I imagine!” she laughed petulantly.  I felt my cheeks flush.

“Ummm, yes, I suppose!” I said. “Your hair!”

“I love it!” said Kate. "Hi Lexi!” They shared a warm hug.

She came over and hugged us both. “Look, it’s fine. I know all about you guys remember? It was a bit weird at first but we have accepted your relationship just as you have accepted ours. Am I surprised to see you here? Absolutely! You don’t see many, ummm… mature couples here but I am in no position to condemn anyone for exploring the boundaries of their sexuality, am I?”

“I suppose not,” she allowed. “Your father probably won’t be happy though.”

“If he has a problem, you'll just have to just remind him to keep his nose out of my business and in Kate’s pussy!” I looked at Kate who looked a little shocked that my daughter would say such a thing. “Sorry for being so blunt but the one thing I never thought you guys are is hypocrites.”

“You’re right, Alexa,” said Kate. “Tell you what, we won’t bother you, you don’t bother us, is that fair?”

“That’s fair,” I said. We hugged. “There’s one more thing. There is another couple, Gloria and Eric, they were at our wedding. They’re here with us so you might see one or more of us together with them. Let your mind wander or don’t it’s up to you.” We hugged again. “I love you, Mom! Say hi to Daddy for me!” She kissed Kate on the cheek and whirled out the door.

Kate and I looked at each other and sighed at the same time, which made us laugh. “Did you have, ‘You will meet your son and daughter-in-law at an adult-only resort’ on your life bingo card?” she asked.

“There are a lot of things I didn’t have on my life’s bingo card!” I replied. I moved to her and kissed her softly so as not to destroy her lipstick. “Including falling in love with you!”

“Amen!” she whispered. “You know what? It is what it is. Let’s try to forget them and enjoy our weekend!” We made our way back to our table and gave our husbands the good news. They were surprised, to say the least, but after we made them realize they weren’t doing anything we weren’t doing, they accepted the situation.

We tried to ignore our children and enjoy our dinner, but I couldn’t get the thought of my daughter doing all sorts of things with God knows who. “I am the world’s biggest hypocrite!”  I thought as I tried to shake the images from my head.

We got up to leave and as I cast a glance at their table I saw Lexi waving us over. I shook my head and we carried on outside. We went back to the bar for a nightcap before leaving to go back to our room. From where we were sitting, we could see across the courtyard, and I noticed Lexi and Will holding hands with a mocha-skinned beauty, Sarah and Ginger trailed behind with a tall, dark, and handsome man between them.

I leaned over to Kate and got her attention. “I’ll have what they’re having!” I whispered, not lowly enough that our husbands didn’t hear.

“Longing for some long black dick, dear?” Carl teased me. It had long been one of our fantasies for me to be with a large black man while he watched.

“Maybe,” I allowed. “I’ll bet you are having unclean thoughts about that cutie with our daughter and son-in-law!”

My husband squeezed my thigh. “She’s very pretty, if you like that sort of thing!”

“She is way past pretty!” Kate said. “She is drop-dead gorgeous!”

“I know,” Carl said as nonchalantly as he could.

“Maybe that’s something we need to look into,” I suggested.

“Not without us, you’re not!” Kate growled.

We finished our drink, which should have given the others plenty of time to get back to their room and out of sight. “Let’s take the long way,” suggested Alex as he took my hand. We meandered across the courtyard, past the openings to some of the secluded little corners where more intimate activities could be heard.

“That’s it, Lexi! Right there!” we heard a female voice moan. I couldn’t imagine that there was another guest who shared my daughter’s nickname. I tried to block it out but the image of my daughter’s head between that young black cutie’s legs would not leave my head.

“You okay?” Alex asked.

“Having a tough time with all this,” I said.

“Me too,” he replied. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arm around my waist. “We’ll just have to make each other forget about that and think about other things.”

“Like what?” I asked.

“Like you and my wife eating our cum out of each other’s pussies!” he leered.

“That’s what I’m talking about!” I leered right back. A half-hour later, we were doing just that as we wrestled in a hot sixty-nine while our husbands recovered for round two!

Lexi

After confronting my mother and her girlfriend in the washroom, I returned to our table. “They know,” was all I said as I smiled and sipped my drink.

“Know about what?” Gloria asked.

“Know that we are here for the exact same reason as they are and that we have brought some friends to share in the fun!” I gulped down my drink. "Fuck, this is going down too easily!” We had another drink, and Gloria suggested we go over to the nightclub. “Not yet, I have something I want to do first!” I pulled her in for a kiss. “Up for some outdoor fucking?” I asked, my eyes blazing as I captured her gaze.

I took her hand in one of mine and my husband’s in the other, “With your permission?” I said to my wives and her husband. They nodded their consent, and we left. “Meet you at the club!” I called over my shoulder.

A few dozen yards across the courtyard, I saw the same spot where Juan and Davina had fucked me those many months before. I dragged Will and Gloria inside the little alcove, coaxed her down onto a lounge chair, and dove for her pussy. Pleased to see that she hadn’t bothered with underwear either, I stuck my backside up in the air, inviting my husband to fuck me from behind. Ass or pussy, I didn’t care.

“That’s it, Lexi! Right there!” Gloria moaned as I nibbled on her clit and pushed two fingers in and out of her. I heard my husband grunt as he pushed himself into my pussy, the little ring tugging at my still-tender clit as he fucked me.

I had been so horny all day, and the encounter with my mom and her lover had only ramped up my arousal. I couldn’t get the image of the two of them out of my mind so I decided that instead of letting it bother me, I would make it work for me. If that made me a little demented, so be it!

For the first time in quite a long time, Will and I came at the same time. He groaned and grunted into me and I felt his semen splash inside me just as my pussy clenched and squirted. The insides of my thighs were coated with our cum and shortly after, my face was coated with Gloria’s. Hers was the most tasty of the three pussies I had the pleasure to have known, something I would be sharing with my wives at the first opportunity.

I crawled up onto the chair with Gloria, and we held each other as we caught our breath. “Thanks! I needed that!” she said, and we started giggling. The giggling turned quickly into uncontrollable laughter.

We calmed ourselves and Gloria stroked my hair. “I love your hair,” she said. “I’ve always thought red hair was so hot! I wish I could pull it off!”

“You could,” I said. “With your skin tone, you so could pull it off. A coppery color with lighter highlights would look so amazing on you!”

“You think so?” she asked. “Maybe.”

“Don’t go cheap and try to do it yourself,” I cautioned her. “Go to a good salon and pay the money. It’s worth it.” I kissed her again. “You’re worth it!”

“How sweet of you to say after all of my fuckups this weekend!” she gushed. She smiled at me and her face positively glowed with the compliment. “Can I ask you guys a question?”

Will joined the conversation. “Of course!”

“I know I asked about our wedding night and told you we already have arrangements for that.” She shifted a little. “Can I ask Ginger and Sarah to join us on our honeymoon, just for a couple of days?”

“You can ask them whatever you like but please don’t tell them you asked us first,” I said.
It’s part of our relationship. We are free to be with other people but everyone has to be on board. I can promise you, if they ask us, we will say yes!”

“I love you guys!” she gushed and kissed us both.

“Really? The ‘L’ word? After everything that’s happened this weekend?”

“Yes, Lexi, the ‘L’ word.” She kissed me slowly before continuing. “I love you, both of you but I am not in love with you, if that makes any sense.”

“It makes perfect sense,” I said, and Will agreed.

We kept silent for a few moments, and I could hear the beat of the dance music from the club. “Let’s go!” I said as I pushed Gloria to her feet and clambered up for the chair.

“You are going to clean yourself up, aren’t you?” Will asked.

“Perhaps I should!” I allowed, and we walked quickly back to our room for a quick freshen-up and a clean dress. This one had been my original first choice for the evening but Sarah thought it was a bit too skimpy. I gave my toy a quick wash, slipped it in, and put on my come-fuck-me dress. I connected it to my phone and shut it off using the app. I hoped it would reconnect without me having to reach between my legs and press the button. I knew I was leaving nothing to the imagination as we walked back to the club.

I started grooving as soon as I saw the others standing by a small table. There was a pitcher of margaritas and a half dozen glasses waiting. I poured one and took a long pull. “Let’s have some fun!” I shouted and dragged Sarah out onto the dance floor.

Will

Lexi was in her element. Sexually free, getting lubricated with tequila, and feeling the strong bass beat in her body was what she craved and she was taking full advantage. I watched as she and Sarah ground their bodies against one another, the spectacle attracting other dancers to them. Soon she was grinding against men and women alike and having the time of her life.

Ginger and I laughed at her as Sarah kept her distance and let her work her body. I nudged Ginger and pulled Lexi’s phone toward me. “Watch this!” I opened the app, selected the ‘Earthquake’ pattern, and touched the ‘Play’ button.

The scream that came out of my wife of seventeen years was primal as her body doubled over from the intense vibrations in her pussy. No one around her was the wiser as they must have thought she was channeling her inner Elaine Benes. Her body twisted and twerked as she tried unsuccessfully to get control over herself. She glared at our table and mouthed “STOP!” before doubling over again. Ginger took pity on her and stopped the toy, and we both had a great laugh at her expense.

“She’s gonna make you pay for that!” Ginger laughed.

“What? Me? I’m telling her you did it!” I shouted in her ear.

“You wouldn’t dare!” she exclaimed, but when she looked at me, she knew that I would. “If she makes me pay, Buster, you’re gonna pay double! Either way, you’re gonna pay!”

“So be it!” I shouted over the music.

Lexi

I stumbled back to our table with weak knees after my husband played that nasty trick on me. “What the fuck, Will?” I shouted over the music, and I slapped him on the shoulder.

“Wasn’t me?” he said as he pointed to Ginger. She threw her hands up and pointed back at him. I grabbed my phone, opened the app, and turned down the intensity.

“Just don’t turn it on full blast next time!” I said. Taking my phone with me, I excused myself to the washroom to make sure that my inner thighs weren’t coated with cum.

After Sarah and Gloria returned from dancing with Eric, Ginger whispered something into each of the girls’ ears. They immediately clutched their phones to them and looked at Will disapprovingly. The lesson about leaving your phone unattended while you have a Bluetooth-controlled toy in your pussy was learned.

I dragged Will out onto the dance floor and he bounced around awkwardly for ten minutes or so, Then a slow song came on and I melted into his arms. I was a hot, sweaty mess and I didn’t care, I was having so much fun!

Our foreheads touched as we danced and we stared into each other’s eyes. Then a bolt of lightning hit my pussy and I looked over at our table at Ginger who was waving my phone in the air excitedly. “I’m gonna kill that bitch!” I shouted as I clamored over to the table as quickly as my quaking pussy would let me.

“God dammit, Ginger, don’t do that!” I shouted. One time was bad enough, but to do that to me again was just plain mean.

“I’m sorry, baby, I couldn’t help myself!” she said. She stuck her lower lip out in a pout and opened her arms for a hug. I accepted her embrace and her apology.

“No more, okay?” I said, and she nodded her head. I excused myself to the bathroom and turned off the toy with the button. The sensation of it rubbing my G-spot as I danced would have to be enough. Turns out, it was!

Sarah

It was entertaining watching first Will and then Ginger tease Lexi by turning her toy on while she was dancing. We all danced our share, the ladies more than the men, and soon we were getting a little tired. We had, after all, been fucking several times a day for almost three days now and still had one more day to go before we left this slice of sexual paradise. I hadn’t yet gotten an opportunity to be with Eric and I wanted to have some alone time with Gloria before we went back to reality.

I excused myself to the washroom and Gloria offered to come with me. Unlike many nightclubs, there was no lineup to get into the ladies’ room, we had the place to ourselves as two women about Lexi’s age left just as we entered. Gloria spun me around as soon as the door was closed and pinned me against the wall.

“I thought I was never going to have a chance to be alone with you!” she whispered before planting her full lips on mine. It would appear as though we were like-minded. We kissed passionately which stirred the heat in my pussy, I loved kissing her and welcomed the opportunity to do more of it. “Can I take you home with me tonight?” she asked.

“Would Eric be there?” I asked in return.

VictoriaLara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaLara

“Do you want him to be?”

“One of us has to stop answering a question with another question!” I giggled. We kissed again before either of us spoke. “Yes, I think I would like him to be there!”

“Back to my original question, then,” she said, the lust evident in her eyes.

“Yes, I will go home with you!” I whispered and we began kissing some more. Just then the door opened and two women came in. I was too busy playing tonsil hockey with Gloria to realize who they were and it wasn’t until one of them cleared her throat that I bothered to look.

“Oh! Hi Kate!” I said. “Umm, are you having fun here this weekend?”

“Not as much as you are at the moment!” she replied. “Who’s your friend?”

“Oh, yeah, sorry! This is Gloria. Gloria, this is Kate, Will’s mom, and Ellie, Lexi’s mom.”

“Nice to meet you, Gloria!" Kate said as she opened her arms for a hug. “Any friend of Sarah’s is a friend of ours!”

“I think we met at the wedding ceremony,” Gloria said.

“You may be right,” Ellie said. “It did get a little drunk out that night but I seem to recall a ravishing black woman there with a very handsome man. Is he around this weekend?”

“He is, that’s my husband, Eric,” Gloria replied.

“And so you and Eric are spending the weekend fucking our children and their spouses, then, are you?” Ellie asked.

“Something like that,” Gloria said, giving as good as she got. “It must have been a surprise for you to see your children in a place like this!”

“A little,” Kate allowed. “But we’ve been able to keep our minds on other things!” She pulled Ellie in close and kissed her tenderly. “Maybe you and your husband would like to join us?”

“Another time!” I exclaimed, and I rushed Gloria out of there. "Fuck, I didn’t even get to pee!”

We got back to the table, and Will asked if something was wrong. “Your mother and mother-in-law ambushed us in the washroom!” I complained.

“Not cool,” he said and he turned as if to leave.

“No, Will. Leave it, please?” I said. “We can sort it out another time. Let’s not do anything to ruin the rest of the weekend. Please!”

He acquiesced and I thanked him with a kiss and a hug. I called Ginger and Lexi over. “Gloria and Eric have invited me to be with them tonight. I haven’t had a chance to be with just them and I’d like to go. Are you guys okay with that?”

“I’m good,” said Will. Lexi said she was too but Ginger didn’t agree straight away.

“Any chance I could tag along?” she asked.

“Maybe another time,” I said. “You guys have all had a fling outside our group this weekend, I haven’t. If you don’t want me to I won’t go but I want to do this.”

She kissed me softly, “Details!” was all she said. I picked up my bag and took Gloria’s hand.

“Let’s go!” I said and the three of us left the other three to their own devices.

We held hands as we made our way back to Eric and Gloria’s suite. Along the way, we could hear other couples in some of the secluded nooks and crannies that ringed the exterior of the central pool area of the courtyard, the noises they were making left no doubt as to what was happening. Each sigh and moan only served to make me wetter in anticipation of taking Eric’s cock into my body.

As soon as the door closed behind us, Eric excused himself to the washroom, and Gloria took me into her arms. “Eric’s been wanting this all weekend,” she whispered.

“What about you?” I asked her.

“I’ve had my turn, I want to watch him with you!” she said softly. Just then he returned to the room and she invited him over. We got into a group hug and after she was finished kissing me, she turned my face to Eric’s and then disengaged. She moved to sit on the loveseat across from their bed and hiked up her dress. I could see the little red glow on her Lush as she turned it on and took out her phone. Her fingertip played along her clit as she looked at us and smiled.

Eric then distracted me by pushing his growing erection against my tummy. I smiled at him and we traded kisses for a few moments before I sank to my knees and undid his slacks. He hadn’t bothered with underwear either so as soon as I pushed them over his hips, it sprang forward just missing the tip of my nose. “Mmmm, nice!” I whispered before flicking my tongue out and licking the little clear bead from the end of it.

I glanced over at Gloria and she nodded just enough for me to notice. I looked back over at Eric’s rather prodigious member and then looked up at him. Our eye contact never wavered as I opened wide and accepted him into my mouth. I felt him prod at the entrance to my throat, but I knew there was no way it was going to fit in there. That wasn’t where I wanted him anyway.

I fellated him for a few minutes before standing up and sharing some more kisses with him. Breaking away, I moved and pulled my dress over my head, and sat on the edge of the bed. I crooked one finger at him to urge him closer and as he got in front of me I laid back and opened my legs.

“Ginger said you give really good head,” I whispered. “Prove it!” And prove it he did. In only moments, he had me twisting and writhing as his tongue licked and probed my pussy. My hands found the sides of his head and I held him in place as I ground my clit into his face. His tongue was the longest I’d ever experienced, I could feel it inside me, the tip coming just shy of that magical little spot behind my clit. If only it had been a half-inch longer.

I let him lick and suckle on my pussy for as long as he wanted. In truth, I would have been quite happy for him to do that until I squirted all over his face, but he had other ideas. He got up and took me in his strong arms, moving me to the center of the bed. Then he flipped me onto my stomach, and I felt his fingers ply my outer lips open as he took position behind me.

I had taken longer and thicker objects into my pussy before, but as any woman can tell you, it’s not the same as having a real cock. I could feel his warmth and the pulse in it as it plunged into me, his heavy balls coming to rest against my clit. I pushed back against him hoping to get every last millimeter inside me. There’s something about being completely filled up with hard, living cock that dildos and vibrators just can’t replicate.

I looked over at Gloria, who was flicking her clit as she watched us. “Come over here! I need some pussy!” I said urgently, and she obliged by shedding her dress and moving up to shimmy her hips under my head. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her to me, the scent overpowering as I dove for her.

It was almost like a contest to see who could hold out the longest, and part of me wanted to win. Eric’s cock felt so good sliding in and out of me and I loved licking and sucking on Gloria’s pussy and clit. It was hard to concentrate on her as his slow even strokes quickened to firm thrusts, but I was happy for the distraction of Gloria’s wetness in front of me. By concentrating on making her cum I could hold my own orgasm at bay for a little while.

It worked for a bit until I felt Eric’s strong hands grip my hips and pull me roughly back into him. Gloria noticed as well and urged him on. “That’s it, Baby, fuck that white pussy! Fuck it hard!”

“That white pussy has a name,” I grunted between thrusts. I didn’t much favor being referred to as just another pussy for her husband to fuck. All the same, I agreed with the sentiment, I did want Eric to fuck my white pussy hard.

With the increase in intensity and depth of his drives forward, it became difficult to maintain contact with Gloria’s clit. I tried but gave it up as a lost cause, knowing I could finish the job after Eric was done. She appeared to have a similar intention because she shimmied out from under my face and moved around to start teasing my clit and feeling my stretched opening around her husband’s shaft.  Her hand cupped his balls and I could feel her thumb rubbing against my clit each time he drove forward and pulled back.

I could feel it building, and the noises I was making told my lovers that it wouldn’t be long. There were no words per se, just sighs, moans, groans, and grunts as Eric piled into me. Each time his hips flattened my ass cheeks with a slapping noise, I could feel the end of his manhood bump against my cervix, no man before or since has penetrated me that fully. Gloria, sensing that the time was near, scampered up to my face and began kissing me.

“I can’t wait for my husband to fill your cunt with his hot cum!” she whispered loudly. “I’m gonna lick every last drop from inside you!” She continued in that vein, talking between hot kisses as her husband’s magnificent cock brought me to the apex of arousal. “OH FUCK!” I screamed as I came very wetly around him.

“For his part, he had the sense to slow down and let me enjoy the feeling, moving inside me with long slow strokes as my pussy clenched around him and my body emitted loud wails and cries. I would just start to come down from the high and he would pull out and push back in a few times, massaging my G-spot just enough to make me cum again.

“Oh my god, Gloria, I am in love with your husband’s cock!” I wailed as orgasm number five crashed over me, as wet and powerful as a wave on a tropical beach. Eric took that as a cue to resume pounding into me. “Yes! YES! FUCK ME!” I screamed, and after only a few more strokes, he drove into me, holding himself in place as his warm cum coated my insides and leaked out around his shaft. Gloria’s fingers continued to draw small circles around my clit to finish me off and one last thrill shivered through me.

We stayed in that position for a few moments then Eric moved off me and rolled onto his back. Gloria immediately dove onto his cock with her mouth cleaning our combined cum from him and making loud suckling noises as she did so. I lay on my tummy and watched as she devoured him, taking him into her throat with ease. I briefly thought about trying that myself but decided that I would probably get another chance to do that.

I rolled over onto my side and reached for her pussy to finger it while she sucked on her husband. Satisfied that he was as clean as she could make him, she turned her attention to me. She pushed me over onto my back and climbed onto me, her pussy hovering just above my lips as she started using her fingers, tongue, and lips to remove all traces that her husband had ever been there. I did my part and soon I had her wailing as her pussy gushed, soaking my face and hair, the excess fluid polling beneath us.

We lay there in the afterglow, Eric between us with our hands slowly massaging his deflated cock. He took turns kissing us and before too long I felt him start to firm up again. Gloria and I looked at each other and with a single mind, slid our way down his body to service him with our mouths. It was well there were two of us, having just cum it took him a while to get fully reinvigorated but between us, we managed to coax him back into action. Cleaning his cum from Gloria’s face and having her clean it from mine was one of the things about that weekend I enjoyed the most.

They invited me to stay with them for the night but I had the urge to go back to Ginger and give myself to her so she could reclaim me for her own. If Lexi and Will wanted to be involved that was fine, but I really wanted to make love to my wife. I went to the washroom for a quick refresh and slipped on my dress. I went to them and kissed them both, “Let’s do that again sometime!” I whispered, and they agreed that was a great idea. I slipped out and walked the few yards to my own suite and was not the least bit surprised to see Ginger and Lexi in front of Will trading his cock between their hungry mouths. I sat back and watched as he painted their faces, and then they cleaned each other off. It wasn’t until they were finished that any of them noticed me.

“Oh, Sarah! You’re back!” exclaimed Lexi. “We weren’t expecting you!”

“They invited me to stay,” I said as I moved to them and kissed each in turn, Lexi first and Ginger last. “But I thought we should reconnect.” I reached up and collected a drop of Will’s cum from Ginger’s earlobe and licked my finger clean. “You missed a spot!” I teased her. We all snuggled together until Will fell asleep.

“Typical man,” grinned Lexi. “He never could stay awake after a good blowjob!”

“Is there such a thing as a bad blowjob?” Ginger asked.

“Not from any of us!” Lexi replied. She looked at us both. “What a weekend!”

“Understatement of the year!” I laughed. We lay silently for a bit and then I said, “I’m ready to go home and see our babies.”

“Me too,” sighed Lexi.

“Me three,” Ginger added. “We have another day booked, do you guys not want to stay?”

“I think we’ve done everything we came here to do,” Lexi said. “I’m good with leaving if you are.”

“Let’s talk to the gang in the morning, and see how we feel then,” I said.

“Good idea,” Lexi agreed. “I love you guys.”

“I love you too, Alexa,” Ginger whispered.

“I love you both,” I said. “And Will too, of course.”

“And Will too,” agreed Lexi.

******

As expected, Gloria and Eric were eager to continue our naughty weekend, but Will agreed with his wives that it was time to go back to our lives. “The rooms are paid for, stay tonight and have fun,” he said. “It’s time for us to go home.”

“We understand,” Gloria said, but I could see her heart wasn’t in it. I moved and hugged her,

“Who knows, maybe you’ll find some new friends to play with today!”

“We’ll see,” Eric said as he pulled Gloria closer to him.

“We’ll go get packed up,” Lexi said. “We’ll stop by before we leave.” We returned to our room and began the chore of collecting everything, each of us double-checking that we hadn’t left anything behind. Will called reception to tell them we’d be leaving early but that our friends would be staying the extra night. After assuring them that everything was fine, he told them we just needed to get home. We stopped back over to say goodbye to Gloria and Eric but they weren’t in their room. We looked around the courtyard and saw them by the pool, lying on lounge chairs and holding hands. We all went out to join them.

“We’re all packed up,” Lexi said as she bent down to kiss them both. “This was so much fun!”

“It was, replied Eric. “Maybe someday?”

“Maybe, we’ll see,” she answered.

Ginger and I kissed both of them and I hugged Eric tightly. “You are a lucky man to have her, you know that, right?” I said to him.

“I know,” he replied. “The luckiest!” We kissed again as Will and Gloria said goodbye, and then he shook Eric’s hand.

As we were walking out to our car, we saw our in-laws. “Leaving so soon?” asked Kate. “I thought you were staying until tomorrow!”

“We miss the kids,” Lexi said. “Gloria and Eric are staying, though.”

“Are they really?” Ellie asked suggestively.

“Mom, don’t! Just don’t!” Lexi said.

“You’re not the boss of me!” Ellie teased before hugging her daughter. “I won’t, I promise!”

“But I might!” giggled Kate as she hugged us all in turn. I was the last and she held me tightly. “How was he?” she whispered.

Her question surprised me at the time but on reflection, it shouldn’t have. “Why don’t you find out for yourself?” I suggested and she just looked at me and winked.

“I saw that!” Will objected.

“You saw nothing, dear,” Kate told him. We wished each other goodbye and made our way to the car.

As we drove away, I could see something was bothering Lexi. “What is it?” I asked her.

“They’re going to hook up with Gloria and Eric!” she said sternly.

“So what if they do, it’s none of your business!” I reminded her.

“I guess not,” she allowed. She fished in her purse and dug out her toy. Her hips wriggled as she slipped it inside herself, and then she handed her phone back to Ginger and me. “Go easy!” she warned, and she laid her head back onto the seat. Ginger and I looked at each other and decided that Lexi had a great idea so I got mine and slipped it into my pussy which was already leaking. Ginger was way ahead of us, she had put hers in before we left the room.

I handed my phone to Lexi and took Ginger’s from her. We leaned toward each other and kissed before tapping the little icon and setting that magical little thing buzzing inside our wives’ pussies. The four-hour drive passed quickly as we orgasmed our way most of the way home, stopping only once so Lexi and Ginger could swap places while Lexi joined us in the back seat.

We arrived home sweaty, exhausted, and all out of cum. “I think we all need showers before we pick up the kids,” Will said as he hefted the bags from the back.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments