Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 24 - Two Does Go Into One!

"Lexi gets all she can handle as she takes both men at once."

44
7 Comments 7
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Our lusty story continues. If you haven't read the previous chapters, now might be a good time to get caught up! If you like them, tap the like and favorite icons and leave a comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

Lexi

“Maybe we could just start playing with each other and find out!” he suggested.

I shook my head and countered, “No, I have something specific in mind!” I reached down and fondled his growing erection. “I still can’t believe how thick you are!” I looked over at my shoulder at my husband who was stroking his renewed erection slowly. “Can Gloria take you in her bum?”

“She can!” he said. “It took us a long time to do it but we finally did!”

“Had she done anal before with anyone else?” I asked.

“No, I was her first in every respect,” he answered.

“Well, we’ve been doing anal for nearly twenty years and I can tell you I’ve had a lot longer things in my ass than your cock! Nothing quite so thick and there’s the challenge. I’d like to accept that challenge!” I kissed him again before moving to my husband and lying down with my legs open. I toyed with my slit, dipping two fingers in and spreading the clear slick fluid that came out all over my lower lips.

“William, darling, would you be a dear and slip this little toy inside my cunt?”

“I love it when you talk dirty!” he moaned as he took the bulbous end and moved it around to get it slick. Then he pressed it into my opening and it disappeared.

My eyes rolled up so hard I’m sure the boys could hear them. “We women are so lucky! You see we have this little spot just inside our pussies that makes us cum almost just from touching it. This little toy is designed to sit right on top of it and not move!” I pressed the button on the end of the tail and it started shivering inside me making me buckle at the waist. “If this thing could do laundry I would divorce you and marry it!”

I moved on all fours to Eric and started fondling him. He reclined and I made my way down his body to kiss and lick his shaft. I took it in my mouth a few times as my husband came up to me from behind. I felt the head of his cock part my pussy lips and took myself off Eric’s cock. “Easy there baby!” I was well aware of his penchant for fucking me as hard as he could when he took me from behind, usually at my insistence.

He slipped into me and I retook Eric into my mouth. An overwhelming surge of power coursed through my body as I realized that there was almost nothing I couldn’t get these two men to do for me on the promise of fucking my ass. Let’s face it, I had been controlling Will that way for nearly two decades.

I felt Will’s cock vacate my pussy and shortly after, his face was beside mine. I kept sucking Eric as he whispered, “Maybe I should fuck your ass before Eric does, you know, warm you up a bit!” I kept bobbing slowly up and down as I nodded and my husband retook his station behind me. I felt the cool drizzle of the silicone lubricant and then the warmth of Will’s hand as he massaged it into my hole. Two fingers entered me one after the other as he stretched me open in preparation for sliding his 7-incher into me.

I looked up at Eric and told him, “Get the camera!” He vacated his place temporarily to retrieve it and get it set up. Retaking his place, I opened wide and descended onto him, trying my utmost to get him into my throat. Will’s dick pushed into me slowly and I pushed back to make sure every last millimeter was inside me.

“Yes, that’s what momma needs right there!” I sighed as my husband’s hips flattened my ass cheeks and his balls brushed my hypersensitive clit. I let Will set the pace with his stroking in and out and Eric’s cock moved into the entrance of my throat each time my husband sank his member into my backside.

I tried a few times to swallow Eric but in this position, it just wasn’t working. I looked up at him and saw his eyes were closed and his head thrown back as he enjoyed the feeling of his dick in my mouth. “Look at me!” I breathed and I was rewarded as he opened his eyes and stared at me as I sucked on him.

“Fuck this is so hot!” he moaned. His hands found the sides of my head and he tried to force himself into my throat but I wasn’t having that.

“No hands!” I ordered. I was in total control and wanted to stay that way. I would be losing control of my body soon enough when the shivering pink toy lodged up against my G-spot worked its magic.

Speaking of the toy, my husband’s cock in my ass increased the toy’s pressure on my G. I found myself wishing I’d brought my phone with me so I could experiment with the patterns and intensities. Then I realized it might not even be my own toy that I had. In my rush to get back to the boys, I had grabbed the first one that I could find, it could have belonged to any of the three of us. If only they came in different colors!

Will’s pumping increased in depth and frequency as his orgasm approached. His hands grabbed my hips so firmly I was sure he would leave marks but I didn’t care, it’s not like he hadn’t marked me before! “Oh fuck, Lexi! I’m coming!” he groaned as he pushed hard into me and his cum filled my anus. He did a few quick, spastic jerks against my ass as he temporarily lost control of his hip and stomach muscles. He started to move again and I told him to stop.

“Keep it in me!” I ordered him. I needed the added pressure on my G-spot for just a few more seconds to push me over the top. “Oh my GOD! HERE COMES!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as my asshole clenched, my pussy spasmed and a gush of hot fluid jetted from it onto the sheet below. “YES BABY YES!” followed by a string of expletives burst out of me, each scream timed with the wrench of my next orgasmic spasm.

My husband, knowing my body as well as he does, instinctively knew it was time to start moving inside me again. He stroked out and in a few times which triggered another set of screaming, squirting orgasms as powerful as the first one. I lost count at five but there must have been more before I collapsed in a puddle of my cum onto the bed.

“Jesus!” Eric breathed. “That was intense!”

My body heaved as I tried to regain my breath and my pussy gave its last few spasms of my fading bliss. “Thanks, Captain Obvious!” I laughed once I was able to speak. I looked over my shoulder at Will whose cock was dripping with the remnants of his cum. I wanted so badly to turn around and suck him clean but we had one hard and fast rule about that. No ass to mouth, ever!

“Wow! If Mother Nature ever made anything better than that she kept it for herself!” I said as my breathing returned almost to normal. I looked at Eric whose cock was still rock hard. “Don’t worry big fella, as soon as I recover a little I’m going to take real good care of you!”

We lay in silence for a while and listened as our wives made each other shout and moan with their own orgasms. “Gloria is having fun!” Eric said wistfully. “I wish I was there with her.”

“It’s only Friday, we’ll get there. For tonight, Gloria told me that you are all mine!” I moved up beside him and kissed him, the movement of my hips allowing another dribble of my husband’s cum to leak from my ass and down over my pussy. “Mmm, still warm!” I moaned as it trickled slowly down to my clit.

I reached down and removed the toy, shutting it off for a while. “You can barely hear it when it’s inside you,” Will said. “Unless someone was right next to you they would never hear it!”

“Yes, it is almost noiseless,” I agreed. “I think there’s a feature where it can be controlled from someone else’s phone!”

“Oh, the fun we could have with that!” Will said with an evil grin.

“I’m not so sure I would trust you with control of it in public!” I said.

“Told she was smart!” he said to Eric.

“Does Gloria know about this feature?” he asked. I shrugged and Will said that he didn’t know. “That is something we’re going to figure out!”

I got up and got a drink for myself and fetched the boys a beer each. If it hadn’t been for all the ‘exercise’ I had been getting I would probably be a bit tipsy by now. As it was, all the wine cooler was doing was replacing lost water from my body. I got back up on the bed and felt the giant wet spot I’d made.  “Good thing somebody remembered to put that protective mat down!” I giggled. I turned up the corner of it to try and find a label. “I wonder if you can get these online?”

Eric took out his iPad and in under a minute, he found some. “A little expensive but the reviews are excellent.” He tapped the screen a few times. “Ordered! Delivery on Tuesday.”

“How many did you order?” I asked.

“Just the one,” he replied. “We’ll see how it goes, if we think we’ll need another one, we can re-order.”

tattoogirlxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tattoogirlxo

“We’ll need a half dozen!” I said. “We’re all squirters and we make quite the mess. Imagine the laundry saving just on towels!” We always kept a stack of towels in both bedrooms at home for when things got messy. “I’ll order some tomorrow!”

We finished our drinks and when Eric put his empty bottle on the nightstand, he looked at me. “Recovered yet?” he asked as he rubbed his cock. I noticed that even with his large hands he could barely wrap his fingers around it.

I tossed down the rest of my drink and said, “As ready as I’ll ever be!” I opened my arms to welcome him in and he lay half beside me, half on top and we began kissing. My darling husband, ever the helpful guy, teased two fingers in and out of my back door. It was still gaped open a little from him fucking it but a little extra stretching was appreciated.

His face came next to mine and he licked along the edge of my ear and whispered, “I’ve been looking forward to watching this!”

“I’ve been looking forward to doing this!” I whispered back. I rolled onto my tummy and drew my knees up to my breasts, presenting myself to my temporary master. Will moved away but I stopped him. “No, baby, stay with me! Hold my hands and kiss me while our friend fucks my ass!”

“Anything for you, my love!” he whispered in reply and he took position beside me, our heads facing opposite directions. We kissed as Eric slathered the lube onto my ass and his cock and then he took his position.

“Go slow,” Will warned him. “We don’t want her hurt!”

“You’re so sweet, baby but I’m fine. If it hurts too much I trust Eric to stop!” I kissed him again before turning and nodding my head to Eric. He guided the end of his shaft to my bum and used his hands to pry my butt cheeks apart.

I tensed when I felt him touch me. “Sshhhhh, relax!” Will whispered so softly only I could hear him. The pressure built and I felt my opening stretch further than it ever had before, the discomfort growing as this alien object invaded me.

I gripped Will’s hand and squeezed them hard. “Almost there,” he soothed me and with a quick release of pressure I felt his head pop inside me.

“Mmmm, there we go!” I whispered. Will kissed me as I relaxed the squeeze on his hands.

“How does it feel?” he asked.

“Fucking full!” I replied. Eric continued his forward pressure and little by little he slid inside me. “Feeling better now!”

“You know that once he gets it all the way in he's going to pound your ass into next week, right?” I wasn’t sure if he was warning me or preparing me for the onslaught. Probably a little of both. His kisses were tender as I felt my hole fill up. Then I remembered my toy and asked Will to slip it into my pussy.

I had become accustomed to it sliding easily into me but with Eric's cock in my ass, my pussy opening resisted the intrusion a bit more. He worked it around slowly, keeping steady pressure and finally, my opening yielded. “Mmmm, that’s it right there!” I breathed. He kept his hand on the tail, not activating it just yet. I waited for the rush of the buzz against my G-spot but it didn’t come, that’s when I realized my darling husband was borderline torturing me.

“Please, baby!” I sighed.

“Please what?” he asked.

“Please turn it on! Please!” I was pleading with him by this point.

“What’s in it for me?” he asked.

“Anything!” I was getting desperate. While this was going on, Eric was stroking himself in and out of my backside very slowly.

“What do you think, Eric, should I give my wife what she wants?” he asked our partner in crime.

“You know the saying, happy wife, happy life!” Eric replied.

“Yes! Listen to him! Please, I’m begging you!” I reached down to try to turn it on myself but Will blocked my hand.

I knew how much of a turn-on it was for Will to have me beg for him to activate that toy. We had sometimes role-played in the past where I had to ask him to do anything to me and it always ended with him splashing his cum all over my face. He teased the tip of my clit with his fingertip and the discomfort reminded me of how foolish I had been to get that bit of my body pierced on the same day I was planning on having a marathon fuck session with two very virile men at my disposal.

I decided to change tack. “God Dammit, William, turn that fucking toy on right the fuck now!” I commanded him.

He just looked at me and smiled. “Really? Is that how you want to play this? Perhaps I should just take it back out and leave you hanging!”

“You wouldn’t!” I shouted.

“I would and you know it!” he whispered. I knew he would. On the couple of occasions we had tried restraining me he left me in an unbelievably frustrated state. That's why I didn’t want to play that game, I couldn’t handle that.

I decided to use my little girl's voice, he could never resist that one. “Please, baby, please! I’m begging you! Just push the button!”

“Since you asked so nicely!” he teased and I heard the muted click. The wait between the click and the start of the toy’s vibrations was only a second or so but it seemed an eternity.

“OH SWEET JESUS YES!” I screamed. I tried to curl my body into a ball but Eric’s firm grip on my hips prevented that. “WOWOWOWOWOWOW!” I bellowed. I can’t remember ever making that sound before or since but then again, I had never felt the feeling of a thick 8-inch cock in my ass and a shivering, shaking little teardrop-shaped toy being pressed hard against my G-spot before.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” I droned as Eric punished me from behind. I thought “I’m not going to be able to fucking walk tomorrow!” I didn’t care, all that mattered was the here and now.

Eric started driving into me with a purpose, our bodies slammed together and I reached for Will’s hands. Pulling him to me I kissed him deeply, “Fuck! This feels amazing! He’s gonna fill my ass with his hot cum and I will love it!”

“Yes, you will Alexa! You have waited a long time for this, enjoy it!” He almost never called me Alexa, he must have been awfully worked up to say that.

I reached and started tugging his cock. “Cum on me! Cum on my face and my tits and in my hair! Cover me in your sweet, sweet cum!” He shifted so his cock was pointing at my face and began massaging himself. I tried to lean forward enough to capture it with my lips but he denied me.

Eric’s punishment of my ass and the incessant buzz of the toy against my G-spot took me over the top of the mountain. I screamed, moaned, begged, pleaded, and cried, each sound escaping me as he drove forward. I wanted it to never end as I came over and over. Eric’s large hands gripped my hips tighter to pull me back onto him for his final thrust and I felt him surge inside me, his cum searing hot against my cervix as he unloaded into me.

I looked at my husband and tried to describe the feeling but my body would not allow me control of my voice so all that came out were single syllables interspersed with grunts and moans.

Will’s head fell backward and his eyes closed as he drove his hand to the base of his cock and his semen jetted out. Once more my face was painted with his warm seed as spurt after spurt landed on my cheeks, nose, lips, and tongue. I pushed back onto Eric to make sure he stayed fully inside me as I watched my husband cum for me.

Will’s head came upright and we locked eyes. “I love you!” I mouthed with cum-covered lips just as Eric resumed his assault on my rear end.  He kept at it until his softening cock would no longer stay inside me and he flopped out. I felt semen drip out of my bum and down my thigh as it ran toward my knee. I rolled onto my back and both men came up beside me, one on either side. Will helped me clean all the cum off as Eric watched.

We lay there, kissing and touching as our collective breathing returned to normal. Eric got up to use the washroom and I looked at Will. “There’s no real reason we can’t sleep here is there?” I asked him.

“No, there isn’t,” he replied. Again, I wished I had my phone with me so I could text Gloria to inform her that I would be sleeping with her husband that night but if she was interested she could come and join us. As it was, if she came home, we would have to make room in the bed for her because I wasn’t going anywhere.

Will and I used the washroom after Eric came back and when we returned to the bedroom, he had put on a pair of shorts and was holding the memory card from his camera. “Here, take this. Watch the videos, look at the pictures but don’t let them anywhere near the internet. It’s not just you and Lexi who have a reputation to keep safe.”

“Perfect,” Will said. I looked at him and smiled knowing that one night in the very near future we would have a video-watching party for two (or three or four) that would culminate in some very satisfying sex! We took the protective blanket off the bed and climbed in with me in the center. In less than ten minutes, all three of us were out for the night.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments