Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 25 - Crossing Lines And Making Up

"The relationship between our horny foursome and their friends evolves."

38
6 Comments 6
1.6k Views 1.6k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"Our lusty tale continues. If you've liked what you've read, tap the icons and leave a comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Enjoy!"

Lexi

When I awoke, Will and Eric were gone from the bed and I smelled the aroma of fresh coffee. I rolled onto my side and saw them sitting across from me. “Good morning, sleepyhead!” Will said, his voice much too chipper.

“Morning,” I said groggily. “What time is it?”

“A little after nine,” Eric said. “How do you feel?”

“I don’t know yet,” I mumbled. I was never known as a morning person but after getting my ass pounded the previous night, I knew the morning would not be much fun. I moved to get out of bed and winced as the discomfort in my ass struck me hard. It was going to be a long day.

I stumbled naked to the washroom and did my morning business. When I looked in the mirror as I washed my hands I saw the remnants of last night’s activities. My makeup was destroyed and there were cum stains on my face and streaked in my hair. I needed a shower. Then I remembered the only clothes I had were the lingerie I had worn over here, I hadn’t expected to spend the night.

I went back out into the bedroom and saw that Will was getting dressed. “Will, sweetie, would you be the best husband ever and go next door to fetch me some clothes?”

He smiled and shook his head. “I don’t think so. It was your idea to stay the night, didn’t you think you might need something to wear?”

“You can’t be serious!” I exploded. “Don’t make me walk back there naked!”

He bent to pick up my bra and garter. “You could always put on the clothes you wore over here!” he said.

I took them from him and turned my back to put on the garter. “Wait!” he said. “There is another option. How about I run you a bath and help you get cleaned up? Then we can wrap you in one of those nice fluffy robes and I will carry you back to our room.”

“I like that idea better,” I said.

He smiled and kissed me as he passed me on the way to the whirlpool tub. “And while the bath is running, maybe you can give our host a blowjob?” I looked at Eric who had opened his robe to expose his rather tasty-looking cock that was at half mast and rising quickly. I shrugged and went over to him, getting onto my knees and opening wide.

******

Sarah

The lovemaking between we four women was almost non-stop until the sky began to brighten. No sooner would one pair of us settle down from our orgasms than the other would start, often with others joining in. By the end of it, we were too tired to even take the protective blanket off the sheets so we just slept in our collective cum.

When I woke up, I could feel my skin sticking to Sandra’s as I tried to extricate myself to use the washroom. “Sorry!” I whispered when she opened one bleary eye.

“What time is it?” she asked. I picked up the nearest phone, “9:17.”

“SHIT! I GOTTA GO! I cannot be seen leaving a guest room, I’ll be fired!” This outburst of course woke the other two as she scrambled to find her clothes.

I handed her a scarf, “Here, use this to cover your head!”

“Thanks!” she gasped. She looked at all of us, “This was a lot of fun! I can’t wait to tell my girlfriends about last night!” She gave each of us a quick kiss in turn ending with Gloria, “Any time, sweet thing!”

“I will call you!” Gloria said. We watched Sandra slip out the door and close it quietly behind her. “So who had “Fuck the Esthetician” on their weekend bingo card?” We all laughed and one after the other went to the washroom to complete our morning routines.

I went last and when I got back into the room, Ginger was running water into the whirlpool. “Join us for a bath?” she asked.

“You think there’s room for three of us?” I asked.

“It’ll be a tight squeeze but I think we’re close enough friends to make it work out!” I went to her and kissed her, “Get our toys!”

I retreated to the washroom and retrieved the two Lush toys that were there while Gloria got hers off the nightstand. She went in to clean hers as I laid them on the bed and I picked up my phone to connect mine.  I kept trying but it wouldn’t connect so I tried to connect Ginger’s. The little light on the tail of one of them lit up but I couldn’t get the other one to work. Then it dawned on me.

I searched and found Lexi's phone. We all knew each other’s passwords so I opened it up and tapped the screen a few times. The other toy came to life and I laughed. “What?” asked Ginger as she turned off the running water.

“Bitch stole my toy!” I laughed. Ginger thought for a moment and a broad smile crossed her face.

“That’s too funny!” she giggled as she climbed into the water. She wiggled her fingers toward me to tell me to get in. I quickly slipped my toy into my pussy and handed hers across. It disappeared in a flash and we both picked up our phones. “Three, two, one!” she giggled as we tapped the icons simultaneously. “Fuck!” she breathed as it came to life inside of her. My knees went weak and I had to steady myself on the edge of the tub to get in. Me being a little taller than Ginger, I arranged myself in behind her.

“Gloria came back into the room and walked unsteadily to the tub. “It’s hard to walk with this thing buzzing against your G!” she said shakily. She settled in front of Ginger and it was indeed a snug fit. Any time any of us moved a little too quickly, soapy water splashed out onto the tile floor. To hell with the no-tipping policy, whoever cleaned this room today was getting a nice tip!

We bathed each other slowly as our toys aroused us. Hands on breasts and tweaking fingers on nipples hastened the arousal, and soon we were all preorgasmic. Ginger,  known in the family as the one whose orgasms come most quickly, beat Gloria and me to the finish line and she announced her victory to the world.

Gloria was next, her arm shivering where it met the water as she diddled her clit with her fingers.

I slipped my hand down between my tummy and Ginger’s back and teased my clit with two fingers as she pressed back into me. She laid her head back, and I was just able to reach her lips with mine. She whispered sweet words between kisses and before long, I too was coming. This was probably the gentlest orgasm I had for the entire weekend, but it was no less satisfying than any other. I wrapped my free arm around Ginger and held her close to me, enjoying the close contact of her body against mine. Finally, I gripped the tip of the tail of my toy and squeezed it, shutting it off.

The water cooled, and Gloria was first to get out and head for the shower. Ginger followed closely behind her and when I got there, they were at it again! “You two are insatiable!” I laughed.

“Can you blame me?” Gloria asked. “She’s perfect!”

Uh-oh. I didn’t say anything about it at the time but I got the distinct feeling that Gloria was head over heels mad about my wife. Trouble is, I agreed, Ginger was and is perfect. For me, not for her. The conversation Ginger and I would have about this would be uncomfortable, to say the least.

I waited until they finished before I took a quick run through the shower. I went back out into the bedroom, and Gloria was gone. Ginger was sitting on the bed and waiting for me.

“I told her she has to stop,” she said. “I saw how you looked at us just now, and then I saw what you saw. I told her she has to stop.”

“Good,” was all I could come up with. I was ready for a knock-down, drag-out argument, and she disarmed me with seven words. “Thank you.”

“Sarah, you have to know, I didn’t do anything to encourage her. I kept it just about the sex. It was wonderful, amazing, life-changing sex, but that’s all it was. You have to believe me!”

I recalled the last time she had said those words to me but this time, rather than escalate the argument, I took her hand.  “I believe you.”

“Really?”

“Yes, Althea, really,” I said.

“Oh, Sarah!” She tackled me and smothered my face with kisses. We cuddled up, her fully clothed and me still wet and naked, and traded soft kisses as we reaffirmed our love for each other. “I don’t deserve you!”

“No, you don't, but it’s too late now. You married me, and I’m yours forever.” I smiled at her, and she knew I was teasing.

“I think we need some time for just us two,” I said.

Lexi

After my husband finished bathing me, he dried me off and wrapped a robe around me. He went around the room gathering my scattered clothing, all four pieces and piled them and my heels into my arms. Then he picked me up in his arms and carried me over to Eric. “I think Eric deserves a kiss goodbye,” he said.

And what a goodbye kiss it was! Me in my husband's arms, pushing my tongue down another man’s throat while he fondled my breast. “I had fun!” he said.

“Me too,” I replied. “See you later!” Will carried me out the door and on our way back to our room we were passed by Gloria. She looked upset and just waved when I called her name. I looked at Will, and he just shrugged.

We entered our room to find our wives cuddled on the bed, Ginger fully clothed, and Sarah as naked as the day she was born. “There has to be a story behind this!” I thought.

“That sounded like fun!” Sarah laughed.

“Right back at you Sister!” I countered.

“Was it everything you hoped it would be?” asked Ginger.

“Everything and more! The only way it could have been better would be… never mind. Let's just say I still have something to look forward to!” I hugged my wives and we shared kisses. “Same for you?”

Ginger hugged Sarah. “As good as three women in one bed gets!”

“Could have been better,” Sarah said. “We hit a wrinkle, but it’s been ironed out.”

Will leaned in and kissed them both. “Oh, is something wrong?”

“Let’s just say that Gloria let her feelings get the better of her,” she explained. “But Ginger sorted her out.”

“I don’t think she’s sorted out,” I replied. “She looked like was crying when she passed us on her way back to Eric.”

“Oh, dear,” said Ginger. “I need to talk to her.”

“You need to wait for her to come to you,” Sarah told her. “She was the one who was in the wrong, she needs to come to you.”

“Maybe,” Ginger said. “I’m hungry!”

Gloria

I walked into our suite and immediately went to the washroom. I felt so awful about letting my feelings get ahead of me. I knew in my head that this weekend was supposed to be just sex without emotional attachment, but I couldn’t help how I felt, I was developing feelings for Ginger and I didn’t know if I could stop.

I heard a tap on the door, and my husband peeked his head in. “Are you okay?” I shook my head, and he came into the room. He took my hand and knelt in front of me. “Want to talk about it?”

“No, but I probably should,” I said. I wiped my face and stood up to hug and kiss him. “I think I fucked up.”

“Come on, let’s talk,” he said. We sat on the bed, and I explained that the evening with Sarah and Ginger was everything I hoped it would be. “It was so good! I had no idea how good sex with women could be! Then this morning, Ginger and I were in the shower, and I realized there was more to it than sex. I was having feelings for Ginger, and I told her so.” I paused to take a deep breath before continuing.

“She said that we can’t have those feelings for each other and that if I couldn’t handle that we wouldn’t be able to see each other anymore!” I burst into tears again, and Eric rocked me until I calmed.

“This is the hardest part of this whole deal,” he said. “Not knowing where the lines are is tough. I’m sure they’re feeling the same things you are. They’re your friends, they’ll understand.”

“You think so?” I asked him.

“I know so, but you do have to talk to them about it. Unless you don’t want to keep doing, you know, with them.”

“No, I want to keep going! There are still a few things on my list that I haven’t checked off yet!” I said. I picked up my phone and texted Ginger, “Can we talk?

The reply was only delayed by a minute or so. “Always!

Can we come over?

How about after lunch?

Perfect!” I replied. I told Eric the good news. “Yes, I know, you told me!” I said. We started kissing, and things progressed very quickly from there.

I was straddling his hips, riding his cock slowly, “So how was Lexi?” I asked.

“She surprised me,” he replied. “She was able to take me into her throat after only a few tries. And her ass! It’s almost as tight as yours!”

Curvyhips1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Curvyhips1

“She took you in her ass on the first night? Holy fuck, it took us weeks!”

“Well, she has been doing anal a lot longer than you have,” he grinned. “It’s easy to forget that she and Will are quite a bit older than we are, isn’t it?”

“Mmm, yes it is!” I started moving more quickly. “Did she swallow your cum?”

“Mine and Will’s both!”

“Do you taste it too?”

“I did!” He kissed me slowly. “That was her favorite part, I think!”

“Your cum is delicious!” I groaned as I got closer. I rode him harder, and soon I was on my back with my husband licking his cum from my pussy. I fantasized about Will doing that to me as he brought orgasm number four of the day out of me.

We cuddled for a bit and I said, “Four orgasms and it’s not even lunchtime yet, it’s already been a good day!”

Sarah

As we each described the events of the previous evening, we shared soft kisses and gentle touches. It felt good to be reunited with Lexi and Will, it seemed I had been spending most of my time with Ginger and Gloria. “Does anybody have any ideas about tonight?”

Lexi chimed in first. “I think that depends on what Gloria has to say.” We all agreed. “One thing’s for sure, we are going fucking dancing tonight! Whenever I hear that music, I just want to get up and move!”

“That’s a good idea!” I agreed. “We’ll get all dolled up and have a little fun!”

“I think we’ve been having pretty good fun staying in our rooms!” Will said.

“You will dance with each of your wives!” Lexi laughed. “And with Gloria too if she and Eric come!” Then we heard a loud moan coming through the adjoining wall.

“Sounds like Gloria is coming right now!” I laughed. “Umm, I haven’t been with her yet. Would you guys mind if tonight we…”

Ginger squeezed my hand. “Go for it! I promise you, she will make you cum so hard!”

“All right then,” I said.

Lexi looked at her watch. "Who’s hungry?”

We got ourselves together and headed across the compound to the restaurant. It was buffet-style again for lunch and we all filled plates and found a large table, leaving room for our friends.

We were about halfway through our meals when Gloria and Eric joined us. We hugged but didn’t kiss before they went to get our meals. “No kisses,” I said. “I wonder what that means?”

“No idea,” Ginger said.

We finished our meals and got up to leave. Gloria moved between Lexi and Will and took their hands while Eric took mine and Ginger’s. I wasn’t sure if that was planned or just Gloria’s way of avoiding us. We made our way back and as we walked past an area with several of the private hiding spots, I saw Lexi point to them and make a suggestion to Will and Gloria. Their laughter carried back to us.

“Sounds like they’re planning something!” I said. We arrived back at our room and Gloria asked us all to sit down because she had something she wanted to say to us all.

She cleared her throat. “When we first talked about all of us coming away for a weekend together, I thought that the hardest thing would be to see my husband with someone else. I was wrong. You warned me that it would be hard to separate the sex from all the other emotions that might come up. You were right, it’s the hardest thing about all this.” She went to Ginger and me. “I let myself get carried away, I’m sorry.”

“Thank you, Gloria, I know how hard that was,” I said. We hugged but did not kiss. Then she hugged Ginger, Lexi, and Will in turn.

She lowered her eyes to the floor and said, “I don’t know where this leaves us as far as the rest of the weekend goes.”

I looked at Ginger, and she nodded. We got up together and went to Eric. I kissed him, and Ginger got onto her knees in front of him.

“You can watch if you want to!” I said to Gloria. In short order, Eric was on the bed with Ginger sucking his cock while I rode his face. My descriptions of what he was doing and how it was making me feel were over the top and entirely for Gloria’s benefit.

After a little more sucking, Ginger got up and straddled Eric, sinking his cock deep inside her pussy while she and I kissed like it was a contest. I looked at Gloria, and our eyes met. She got the message loud and clear: we were only interested in sex. Lust, not love, was the theme of the weekend.

We continued in a moaning, writhing pile of flesh and seat until Ginger stiffened and held herself onto Eric’s cock. Her moan was loud and long as she came, her fluid leaking out around his cock and dribbling down the crack of his ass.

Her orgasm triggered his, and he grunted loudly as his hips thrust up into my wife. He lost concentration as he came. Understandable, I suppose. I have trouble concentrating on much else when I am having an orgasm. I gave him a little time and then rubbed my pussy against his chin.

His stubble irritated my clit a little, but that only served to get me off more quickly. My pussy clenched as I came, squirting my cum all over his face as my hips twisted and writhed over top of him.

I picked my hips up a little to give him a little room, and he rewarded me by licking my pussy slowly, pushing his tongue inside me as far as it would go. It was just enough to trigger an aftershock, and I released the last of my lady cum onto his tongue.

I climbed off her husband and went to Gloria, kissing her. “That is the reason we are here this weekend, to fuck and suck and moan and sigh and scream and cum, as many times as we can with as many different people as we can. I don’t feel any differently about your husband now than I did ten minutes ago, even though he just ate my pussy as well as it’s ever been eaten!”

“Hey!” I heard from behind me as I characterized someone other than my wife as the best.

“Relax, bitch! You’ll get your chance to reclaim me in a minute!” I teased her and I returned my attention to Gloria. “Can you deal with that?”

“Yes, I think so,” she said.

“Good, now go clean your husband’s face, he’s got strange pussy juice all over it!” I said. I moved to Ginger and tackled her off Eric’s cock. I pushed her roughly onto her back and dove between her legs to lick and suck as much of Eric’s cum from inside her as I could manage. I managed quite a lot as it turned out!

“Mmm, Gloria, your husband is delicious!” I teased her.

“Almost as delicious as you!” she replied.

Lexi

By mutual agreement, we took the rest of the day off of sex, choosing to rest up for drinking, dancing, and fucking late into the night. Our showers were an interesting event beginning with me and Ginger, then Will joining her as I stepped out, then Gloria joining Will, and so on until only Lexi and Eric were left. We all came dangerously close to initiating another round of amazing sex, but in the end, the boys were left with hard dicks and blue balls while we women had to deal with that aching in our loins. We all knew that our urges and desires would be dealt with in due course.

An hour in the sun was a much-welcome tonic, but seeing as Ginger burned so easily, we decided not to take any chances. “Isn’t there a good gift shop here at the resort?” Gloria asked.

“I think so but it’s not your typical gift shop!” Lexi said. “It has a rather larger selection of, umm how shall I put this… adult novelty items than most gift shops!”

“How about a little retail therapy, girls? Gloria suggested. We all agreed that was an excellent idea.

“I’m going for a nap,” Will said. “I have a funny feeling I’ll need it!”

Gloria went to Sarah and hugged her, “We’re good?” Sarah smiled and agreed that they were very good, using soft words and a firm kiss to confirm it. We all held hands as we made our way to the cool interior of the main building.

Gloria snuck off by herself to the section with the toys, Lexi, Ginger, and I had all the toys we needed, so we spent some time looking at the array of personal jewelry the shop had on offer, each of us picking out a complete set of items that would adorn our bodies once my wives joined the body piercing club. She came back to us carrying a small bag, “I bought you something!” she giggled excitedly. Then she turned her attention to the jewelry, “Oh those are pretty!”

She purchased a new set for herself, and we made our way back to our rooms. “Remember, no sex until after dancing!” Sarah warned, and we shared hugs and kissed before separating to our own rooms.

Will was snoring softly, “My goodness, we’ve worn him out!” Lexi said softly.

“You girls want to wear your toys tonight?” Ginger asked. Lexi and I both grinned at the idea and nodded. “We’d better wash them,” she said.

I wondered what we could do to tell them apart and asked the girls that question. “I mean I have no trouble with sharing them between us but it would be good to not have to pair it up with our phone every time.”

“I don’t know,” said Lexi. “We could personalize the little bags they go into when we’re not using them.” We discussed using a marker to identify them but decided against that. We didn’t want to do anything that might damage them. “We’ll figure something out,” she said.

Will tapped on the washroom door. “I have to go.”

“Then go!” said Ginger, and he hesitated. “Jesus Christ, Will! You’ve done unspeakable things to all of us, are you saying you can’t take a leak in front of us?” He shrugged and went about his business. Ginger wasn’t done teasing, so she said, “If you shake more than twice, you’re playing with it!”

“It’s mine, and I’ll shake it as much as I want!” he replied.

“Oh, look at our darling husband, thinking his cock is actually his!” Lexi giggled. She reached around him and took it in her fingertips, giving it a shake and a little urine flicked onto her hand. “Ewww, never mind, you can shake it yourself!” She washed her hands and then went back to thoroughly cleaning her favorite toy.

We all had to get out our phones to pair up the toys and when that was done, we put them into their satin storage bags. Ginger made little tags to tie onto the drawstrings so we would know which toy was whose.

“I’ve gone ahead and made dinner reservations for 8:30. We can have a drink or two at the bar beforehand if you like,” Will said. I texted Gloria to tell them the news and she replied that was a good idea. I checked the time and told the others we should start getting ready. We helped each other with hair and makeup and decided on slinky, shiny dresses for the evening’s attire. Just the dresses, no bras or panties to get in the way. Just after 7:00, we pronounced ourselves ready.

I texted Gloria to tell her we’d meet them in the bar, and she said they'd be there shortly. We all held hands as we walked across the courtyard, drawing looks from both men and women along the way. “People are staring at us!” Sarah whispered.

“Let them fucking stare! I’m not ashamed of anything, are you?” I said.

“Let them stare,” echoed Ginger.

We settled in at the bar and were joined by Gloria and Eric shortly after. She had chosen her clothes similarly, a shimmering silver dress that clung to every curve and crevice. Her breasts looked like they were ready to jump out of her low neckline at the slightest provocation and she wore bright pink lipstick and bright colors on her eyes which stood out sharply against her dusky skin. She was definitely dressed to get attention!

Everyone complimented each other on how we looked and that if this were anywhere but an adults-only resort we would be beating the men away with sticks! “Who knows, we might even get an offer or two!” Ginger said, raising her eyebrows.

We had two drinks each and then headed to the restaurant for dinner. Just as we were seated, I noticed a familiar face across the room but refused to believe it. I turned to Will and whispered, “Holy Fuck, Will! Your mom is here!”

Will’s head snapped around to see where I was looking. “She’s not alone!” he whispered loudly. I looked again and sure enough, my father was with her. They were holding hands and moving through the tables on the opposite side of the room. The room was large enough and dark enough that they probably wouldn’t notice us unless we got closer to them or did something to draw attention to ourselves.

“What’s wrong?” asked Gloria. “You look like you’ve seen a ghost!”

“A ghost might be better!” I said. “I just saw Will’s mom over there, and she’s with my dad!”

“Holy fuck!” Eric breathed. “Are they alone?”

“I think so,” I said. “I haven’t seen anyone else with them.”

“What are you going to do?” asked Gloria.

“I don’t know!” I said, exasperated.

“But I thought you said that your parents know all about you!” she said.

“They do but they don’t exactly know about you guys!” I exclaimed, a little too loudly.

“There they are!” Sarah said, pointing as discretely as they could. I turned to see my mom and Will’s dad approaching them, holding hands.

“That makes sense,” Ginger said.

“What makes sense?” asked Gloria.

“Our parents have been lovers for years,” Will explained. “It looks like they had the same idea for this weekend as we did!”

“Holy shit! Looks like the apples didn’t fall far from the trees!” Eric laughed. “I’m sorry but you couldn’t make this shit up!”

We all had to laugh as well. I settled a little when I saw that the four of them were together. Then I saw the two women get up and head toward the washrooms. “I’ll handle this!” I said, and I got up to follow them.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments