Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 23 - What Lexi Wants, Lexi Gets

"Our lusty tale continues as Lexi has her fantasy fulfilled"

37
7 Comments 7
1.8k Views 1.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"If you are just coming into this story at this point, I invite you to read the previous chapters. If you like what you've read, feel free to tap the like and favorite icons. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Leave a comment if the mood suits you. Enjoy!"

Lexi

I wanted to make myself look as perfect as I could for Will and Eric so I took a bath, triple-checked that the area around my pussy was perfectly smooth, and put on my favorite lingerie. It was an Irish Green set with a bra that was a cup size too small so my breasts popped out the top,  with a matching thong and garter holding up green stockings. It cost a fortune but I knew I was worth it! Add a pair of matching heels and my outfit was complete! Then I got Ginger, who is acknowledged as the best makeup artist of the three of us, to help me get ready.

I am fucking hot!” I said as I examined myself in the mirror.

"So fucking hot!" agreed Ginger. She kissed my lips softly.

We chatted while Sarah and Ginger got ready, they too pulled out all the stops to prepare themselves for their evening with Gloria. “You girls look good enough to eat!” I said as I leered at them.

“That is the idea,” Ginger giggled. I texted Gloria to see if she was ready and the reply was almost immediate, “Meet you halfway!” I kissed my wives, took my husband's hand, and we told each other to have fun!

Gloria, Will, and I exchanged hugs and soft kisses as we met between the doors to our rooms. We wished each other good luck, and I took Will’s hand to lead him to meet Eric.

The sliding door was open, and I knew as soon as I stepped inside the room that this was Gloria’s doing. Like we had done, she had placed many candles around the room, and I could smell incense in the air. There was soft music playing, and Eric was tending to the whirlpool.

“Hi Eric,” I whispered, and he turned around.

“Wow!” was all he could manage. “You look…. WOW!” I blushed a little as I crossed the room to kiss him. Will came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me as he kissed my neck. I was in heaven just from their touch, I couldn’t imagine feeling any more excited than I felt at that moment. My heart was racing and my pussy was dripping.

“I love your hair,” my dark-skinned lover whispered. “It suits you!”

“Thanks. I hoped you would like it!” I pulled him close and felt the bulge of his rather prominent manhood press against my belly. “I do have bad news, though.”

I took his hand and moved it to the side of my thong. Guiding his fingers to my clit I let him feel the little ring that poked through it. “I had my clit pierced today which means my pussy is out of action. We’ll just have to find other ways to excite you!” I licked my lips slowly, letting my tongue linger on my bright red-painted lips.

“Are you wearing contacts?” he asked. “I thought your eyes were grey.”

“They match my outfit rather nicely, don’t you think?” I purred.

“And your hair really sets them off! You look so hot!”

“Hot enough to eat!” said my husband from behind me.

“I like the way you’re thinking!” I moaned as Eric’s strong hands cupped my ass. “Too bad too, I was very much looking forward to giving you a good licking!”

“If you’re half as good as Gloria says you are, I am starting to regret not waiting to get those piercings!”

“Another time then!” he said. His lips found mine again as Will’s hands came up and caressed my breasts. I moaned at the slight discomfort of my nipple piercings but I figured I could live with that.

“How about we continue this in the bath?” Will whispered. I didn’t recall the lady who did my piercings saying anything about keeping them dry so I nodded and let Eric lead me over to the tub.

I tried to hold still while he unfastened the front clasp of my bra. While he was doing that, my husband was slipping my thing from between my ass cheeks and planting soft kisses on my fleshy globes as he did. His fingers snuck between them and slipped into my pussy. “You’re a little turned on, are you baby?”

“Oh yeah!” was all I could manage. Eric’s lips closed around my left nipple and he teased the little ring with his tongue. He switched sides and paid equal tribute to the right side. I almost begged for him to mark me but as Will and I hadn’t discussed that I wanted to clear it with him first.

Will added a second finger to my wetness and then drew them out to trace them along my taint to my ass hole. “We’re gonna fill this up over and over!” he moaned and my knees buckled.

Eric knelt in front of me and he started unclipping the stocking on my left leg and Will shortly followed suit with the right. I picked up each foot in turn so they could remove them and Will’s hands went to the clasp at the back of my garter.

“Wait,” Eric said. He turned and picked up an expensive-looking camera. “May I? I won’t capture your face and you can delete any or all of them if you like.”

I turned to catch Will’s eye and he nodded so I gave Eric the okay. He pointed the lens at my lower tummy and adjusted it before snapping a few quick shots in succession. He moved slightly to the side and took a few more. Looking at the LCD screen he smiled and whispered, “That’s the one!”

He stood up and turned the camera so I could see the display and in the soft light, I saw the hint of my garter and one hanging strap above and beside my pussy. My clit was distended and there was a hint of wetness on my lips. There was a glint of a reflection off of the gold of the little ring through my clit.

“Is that me?” I gasped. “It is so beautiful!”

“I’ve been telling you that for nearly twenty years,” whispered Will. “Now will you believe me?” I turned and grasped his head in both hands to bring his face to mine. We kissed slowly for a minute or so and then I felt Eric beside me.

“We don’t want to get this wet,” he said as his hands found the clasp of my garter, and in a moment I was wearing only my jewelry, lipstick, and a smile. He picked me up with strong arms and placed me into the bubbling water. He quickly stripped off behind me so I couldn’t see him and started to climb in behind me.

“I don’t think there’s room in there for me,” Will said as he knelt beside the tub. “You guys go ahead, I’ll watch!”

“Are you sure baby?” I asked.

“I’m certain!” he said. He pulled an armchair close to the tub and sat down as Eric slid the rest of the way in behind me. I felt his hardness against my back as he settled in. “Gloria said you were big!” I whispered. I looked over at Will, he was leaning forward and had the camera in his hands.

Eric’s hands came up and surrounded the globes of my breasts. I looked down and was surprised to see how small they were in his large hands. Speaking of big!” he spoke quietly. He squeezed them and pinched the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers making me wince. “I’m sorry, did that hurt?”

“A little,” I allowed. They’re still a little tender but it’s fine. A little pain is not always a bad thing!”

“She doesn’t mind a little pain,” Will confirmed. We had talked and fantasized about what might happen tonight and he said he was eager to see my pussy splayed open by Eric’s thick cock.

“I’ll try not to hurt you!” Eric said. His hands continued to knead my melons and I craned my head back.

“Kiss me!”I breathed and his lips met mine. I love kissing both men and women and when it’s done right it can almost make me cum. Eric was definitely doing it right!

I rubbed my backside against him and he groaned at the friction against his cock. His hand crept down my belly but I stopped him, shaking my head. I turned and faced him, “Sit up on the ledge.”

He sat up and I watched the water run off his hips and thighs. His cock stood straight out, it was the thickest one I’d ever seen but that’s not saying much I’d only seen like three others. He was not much longer than Will, less than an inch by my guess, but he was about twice as thick! My pussy clenched as I thought of it parting my lower lips and plunging deep inside me.

I looked over at my husband and raised an eyebrow to get permission to do what I wanted to do next. He nodded and brought the camera up to focus on my face as I leaned forward and opened my mouth. He groaned loudly when the broad circumcised head slid past my lips.

“Oh, fuck Lexi! Your lips look so hot around that big cock!” I glanced over and he was rubbing himself through his trousers. I opened wider and tried to take him deeper as my tongue lashed out along the bottom of his shaft and I tried to swallow him in.

I came back up off him and looked up at his face. “Can Gloria take it all?”

“She can but we had to practice for a long time,” he answered. “Don’t rush it, you’re doing fine!” I opened wide again and licked him from balls to tip before going down and softly taking one of his testicles into my mouth. He groaned as I rolled it on my tongue for a moment before coming back up and trying again.

I got a little deeper this time but still more than half of it protruded from my lips. I wrapped my hand around it to stroke it and was surprised to see that I couldn’t touch my fingers to my palm, so large it was. I came back up, “Gloria is a very lucky and talented lady if she can take that monster into her throat!”

“She can but not like this,” he said. “Stand up and I’ll show you!”

He stood up and then took my hand to steady me so I could climb out of the tub. Will came over to join us and the two men dried my body with soft towels. Will’s lips found mine and kissed me deeply. “Are you having fun yet?” he asked softly.

“The most fun ever!” I replied. I felt his finger trail down my back, “Maybe if we can’t get his big cock into your pussy we can get it in here!” His finger traced a circle around my anus before slipping between my thighs and dipping into my pussy. He brought it up for us to lick clean.

Eric led me to the bed and told me to lay on my back. “Hang your head over the edge.” I did as instructed and shifted to get a little more comfortable. I had seen this in videos so I understood what he was getting at. His cock appeared above my nose and I opened wide again. He moved his hips forward and it started disappearing into my mouth. I saw Will out of the corner of my eye, his face was behind the camera and I hoped he was recording a video rather than taking stills.

I felt his head invade the entrance to my throat so I tried to swallow as I had learned to do to Will. Eric kept an easy forward pressure and I gagged the first time it tried to enter my throat. He pulled back quickly and apologized before kneeling down to kiss me. “We don’t have to do this!”

“I want to!” I replied and I reached my hand up for his unit again. Opening wide, I admitted his thick head into my mouth and stopped him with my hands against his hips as it touched the entrance to my throat. I took several deep breaths and tried to relax as I urged him forward and slowly the head of his cock slipped in deeper. So far so good.

MarinaBlonde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaBlonde

He slid in another fraction of an inch and I felt the familiar lurch as my reflex was triggered. Determined to overcome it, I held him in place and took one last breath through my nose before his shaft cut off my airway.

My hands pulled him forward and into my throat he went until his heavy balls touched my nose. I hoped that Will was capturing the bulge I felt in my throat as it was stretched to accommodate his thickness. I tried to work my tongue around his shaft but my mouth was so full there was barely enough room to move it at all. I felt as much as heard his moan as he slowly drew himself back out of my throat and allowed me to breathe somewhat normally again.

He pushed himself slowly back into my throat several more times and each time I admitted him more easily. After a minute or so of him slowly fucking my mouth, he took himself out and bent down to kiss me. “You are amazing!” he whispered. “I almost came right down your throat!”

“What stopped you?” I asked. “I was hoping you would do just that!” I opened wide again and he inserted himself a little more quickly. I grasped his shaft in an all-around grip and let it slip through my hand using my saliva as a lubricant. I felt my husband beside me as he leaned down to capture the action. I felt a little bad for him that he wasn’t getting any action but not bad enough to stop fulfilling my fantasy of sucking the largest dick I had ever seen!  My pussy flexed as I thought about how amazing it would feel to be filled with Eric’s eight inches.

I pushed him away and looked at Will, “Are you getting this?” My excitement was palpable.

“Oh, yeah, I got it all! You look so fucking hot throating that big cock!” He leaned down and kissed me.

“Let’s see where else it fits!” I said and I rolled over. “Get up here!” I directed my husband. He scrambled up and sat at the head of the bed leaning up against the padded headboard. I crawled up to him and kissed him deeply before working my lips down and sucking him into my throat. After a few long pulls on him, I looked at Eric, “Fuck me!”

“But your piercing!” he protested.

“I don’t care, fill my white pussy full of your big black cock!” I turned back to my husband, “Do you like that, baby? Do you like it when I beg for Eric’s big black cock?” I grinned at him and took him back into my mouth.

I felt Eric’s fingers on me, massaging my pussy lips and opening them with two fingers. Many times before I’d had a large toy in my pussy while sucking my husband’s cock, often attached to a harness while Ginger or Sarah fucked me from behind, but the anticipation of feeling the real thing with its heat and virility was almost too much to bear. The contact of his broad, fleshy head against my hole triggered orgasm #1 for the evening.

“Oh, FUCK!” I gasped as he entered me. He was a very experienced cocksman and he knew to go slowly at first. He worked himself into and I resisted the urge to stimulate my clit as he penetrated me. I could feel the pull against my little nub as my pussy flexed and stretched to accommodate him, it was uncomfortable but not what I would call painful.

I came off Will’s cock, “Holy fuck, baby! This feels so good! I wish we had done this years ago!” I stroked his cock with my hand for a bit as I looked at his smile. “You are fucking loving this, aren’t you!”

“Loving watching my beautifully made-up wife wearing hot lingerie and getting fucked by a long, thick black, dick? You better believe I am! This is the fantasy I dared not even dream!”

“Oh GOD! I felt him against my cervix! I am so full and it feels incredible! Fuck me big guy! Fuck me long and slow like you want it to last forever!”

I took Will back into my mouth and established a rhythm as Eric’s cock worked slowly in and out of me. “I’m almost there,” he groaned.

“On her face!” Will panted. He was pretty close as well! I felt the cool air hit my pussy and the air rushed in behind Eric’s hips. I flipped over quickly and he crawled his way to my right while Will scrambled to my left. I looked up and grasped Eric to pump his semen out of his cock and onto my face. The camera emitted beeps and clicks as Will pointed it at my face and took stills as well as video.

“Her comes!” Eric grunted and his cum shot out with a force I had never experienced before. The first jet actually splashed when it hit my nose, the droplets seemed in slow motion as they crossed my vision before my eyes slammed shut. I felt five or six more warm splats hit my face, some going into my mouth, others covering my cheeks and chin. A large dollop forced my right eye to stay closed as I slowed my massaging of his dick.

I licked my lips and used one finger to clear my right eye before looking over at my husband. He was pumping his shaft quickly as I had seen him do so many times before. He loved cumming on my face and I loved it when he did it. Ginger loved it the most I think but that’s a story for another day.

“Come on, baby! I need it! Give me your cum!” I begged him. I didn’t notice him hand the camera over to Eric because my sole focus was on Will’s hand and cock. It was a blur as he stroked himself and I could tell exactly when he was going to spurt just from his facial expressions. I had seen them hundreds of times before.

His eyes clenched shut and he held his breath as his hips pushed forward and his hand pushed the tip down to aim right at my mouth. I caught the first shot perfectly on my tongue and swallowed it quickly in hopes of catching the remainder there as well. Alas, it was not to be, the next shot hit my chin and the one after that splashed into my hair. So much for the ten minutes Ginger had spent styling it!

I pulled Will’s face to mine. “This is incredible!” I whispered. “I can’t believe we’re doing this!” HE bent to kiss me, our tongues sharing his and Eric’s cum between them.

“I know, right? Why did we wait so long to do this?”

“I don’t know but it won’t be the last time!” We kissed again and then I looked at Eric.

“I would have never thought you guys were into sharing cum,” he said.

“Don’t you and Gloria do that?”  I asked. He shook his head. “Do you want to try it?” He shook his head again. “All the more for my hubby and me!” Using our fingers, Will and I scooped up most of the spattered semen and fed it to each other. Will bent down and got what he could with his tongue. “Your perfect hairdo is a mess!” He laughed.

“Shit happens!” I replied and we both had a laugh. I pushed them aside and got off the bed to use the washroom. I felt the ache in my pussy from being so widely stretched and decided I liked the feeling. I did my business and washed my face, “So much for Ginger’s perfect makeup job!” I said to myself. I picked up Gloria’s lipstick from the vanity and looked at the shade, it wasn’t what I would buy for myself and it certainly didn’t match what I was wearing but I rather doubted either of the boys would care. I applied a generous coating and pursed my lips, “Will’s cock is going to look amazing between these hot pink lips!”

The shade then reminded me of the color of my Lush toy which gave me an idea. I went back into the bedroom and noticed that Will and Eric were having a beer. “I didn’t think she could do it, not on the first try,” Eric said.

“I think you’ll find my wife is full of surprises,” Will replied and they clinked their bottles together.

“I have to pop back to our room for a second, Be right back!” I kissed both men, “And when I get back I have another surprise for you!”

I dashed out the door almost naked and ran across the grass to our room. I pulled open the door and hurried past them to the washroom. Grabbing one of the pink toys on the vanity, I ran back out. “I forgot this!” I almost made it to the door when it clicked that there was one too many people in the room with my wives and girlfriend.

“Who are you?” I asked the attractive stranger.

Sarah handled the introductions, “Lexi, this is Sandra, she works at the Spa here at the resort. Sandra, meet our wife Lexi!”

“Hi Sandra, nice to meet you!” I said breathlessly. “So you just decided to come over here and fuck my wives?”

“Nice to meet you too, Lexi! Actually, it was Gloria I came to see, I wanted to finish what we started at our appointment today!”

“Ah, yes, they mentioned that. I’d love to stay and chat but I have about fourteen inches of cock waiting for me next door!” I blew them all a kiss and hurried back to that fourteen inches.

I re-entered the bedroom and the guys were just popping the top off of another beer each. “I’ll have a raspberry cooler if there are any left. We had brought some booze with us to have in our rooms and I distinctly remembered Gloria going on and on about these coolers she loved. I figured I would love them too judging by the taste they left in her mouth. Eric fetched one from the mini fridge and opened it.

“Glass?” he asked but I shook my head. I took it from him and drained half of it quickly. I was more thirsty than I thought.

Eric cleared his throat, “So, how long have you guys been talking about doing this?”

“We first started talking about it just after we got married. We were watching some videos to get in the mood and one came on that had a woman with two men. Lexi got turned on and suggested we try it sometime.” He took another pull on his beer so I took over.

“We mentioned it off and on over the years and then we started trying to have a baby and that didn’t work so we met Sarah and Ginger. After that, we were too busy with them to entertain the idea until Gloria mentioned it at our wedding.”

“What about you guys,” Will asked.

“Gloria always wanted to be with multiple partners,” he said. “Almost from the first time we got together, she has been curious.” He took another pull on his beer and hesitated, almost as though he were steeling himself. “She might not like me telling you this but we’ve gone this far. There is nothing she won’t try in the bedroom. And I mean nothing!”

“Really? I said. “I mean, she was obviously keen to be with other women but you’re saying she has no limits?”

He shook his head. “It scares me sometimes, thinking what she might come up with for us to do. Having a wild weekend away with you guys is pretty tame for her!”

I got up and sat in his lap and kissed him, “Well, we're happy that you took a chance with us!” I said.

“Me too!” he replied.

“You know, I had never really given much thought to being with women,” I said. But when Will and Sarah were going to get together and start trying to get her pregnant, Ginger generously offered to take me out to distract me. Boy, did she ever distract me! That’s when I realized I’m bisexual.”

“Gloria says she has known all her life that she is bi,” he said. “It just took her twenty-four years to make it a reality!”

“Another thing for which I am forever grateful! She is one hot minx in bed!” I kissed him again and noticed that his cock was making a revival. “So, what now?” I asked.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments