Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Randy meets a very eager cuckold"

When I shared this cuckolding encounter with the Cuckolders Inc. meeting, everyone asked me to share it on KeylimePi’s site on Lush. None of the other members had experience with anything like it. Eventually, Jim told me to get on the ball and get the story to him, so he could post it, so I finally decided to get it written up to be posted.

I was at a fundraiser for the new Memorial Hospital Neonatal Unit when a guy named Nate introduced himself. What he wanted, was to meet me for coffee sometime soon. When I asked why, he equivocated and said he had a question that he didn’t want to discuss here.

I was in a good mood because I’d just had a breakthrough with Dana and Gary. I’d fucked Dana in front of Gary for the first time just two days earlier. Any first time is wonderful, and this one was especially gratifying. I’d had an unusually hard time getting Dana to agree to let Gary know he was a cuckold. When I finally forced Dana to make him aware she was cuckolding him, it turned out she reveled in her power over him.

The period after a husband is made aware—the period when the husband knows I’m screwing his wife and he can’t stop me—gives me a sense of euphoria that has to be experienced. Dana’s exhilaration after finally making Gary aware she was fucking me and cuckolding him was off the charts. She had no idea how much she would enjoy being able to be open about it. I knew she'd never go back to being a monogamous wife, and I had to stay to enjoy all the frantic sex she wanted.

Anyway, I finally said yes and agreed to meet at The Coffee Being on Freeport Blvd.

When we met, Nate started, "Um, Allen, um, I’m pretty sure I have the right Allen. I got your name from Mary and Paul, Mary and Paul Whittaker. They met you at church camp, right? I didn’t get the name, but they said they met you at church camp. I also talked to Cindy and Mel, and they said, um."

I slowly answered, "I think... um, I think I remember meeting a Mary and Paul something at camp. We were all working there, I think. Why?"

Nate replied, "They mentioned, ah, mentioned some things that happened there at night."

"What did they mention happening? What do you want?" I was getting nervous because they were the first couple I’d introduced to cuckolding. I don’t talk about previous conquests with anyone, by name at least.

Nate hesitated then blurted, "You cuckolded Paul; that’s what they said." He paused, then continued, "Um, they loved it. They’re still doing it, at least sometimes. I found out about it and questioned them. Um, they said you’d started them and had heard through the grapevine that you’ve been doing it since. Are they right? You introduce couples to cuckolding?"

I stared at him and said, "Okay, what are you asking me? Get to the point."

He hesitated again, then hesitantly said, "Um, I’ve been... I’ve wondered if you might, possibly." His voice trailed off.

Okay, I was starting to get what he wasn’t asking. He was wondering if I take requests. So I said again, "Get to the point."

He looked down at the table and whispered just loud enough that I could hear, "I want Leah to cuckold me, and I want to watch. I’ve tried to discuss it with her. Tentatively, but she doesn’t seem to realize what I’m saying. If you’ve done it for Mary and Paul, Cindy, and Mel, maybe you can do the same for Leah and me? Can you, could you?"

He slumped down in his chair, breathing hard, and then looked at me.

Shit, I could kind of understand how he got Mary and Paul’s names; they were my first, but Cindy and Mel? I didn’t think I was leaving that kind of track behind unless they were talking to people in the cuckold marriage community.

What do I say to him—yes, no, or maybe? Okay, it’s maybe.

I start, "I don’t know. If I meet her, maybe. I’m not able to seduce any woman I meet. When I meet them, I can tell, though. I’m just starting with a couple, and I have prospects. It’ll be several weeks until I’m done with d…with the couple I’m with now.

"You want me to fuck her? Screw her? I can tell you that, but sometimes you can’t get Jack back in the box. As they say, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes you get it.

"I can meet her some time, though, and answer your question. If you’re at dinner and I come by, we could say we met at the Memorial Fundraiser." After some discussion, we decided to meet at Monaco’s on Saturday.

When I came into the restaurant, I saw him and walked over to greet him. "Hi, it’s Nate, right? I’m Allen; we met at the Memorial Fundraiser. You remember?"

He stood and shook my hand, saying, "That’s right, I asked you, ah, about..."

I interrupted, "Oh, about Brian? Yeah, I asked him, and he should be in touch in a few days."

I looked at his wife, Leah, and said, "That’s a beautiful dress."

Leah responded, "Nate, you should have introduced us." Looking at me, she said, "I’m Leah, Nate’s wife." She smiled at me and shook my hand.

My instincts were blazing. She’d love being fucked by me. She'd love having me do anything I wanted. Before I left, I had already decided that I’d do just what she wanted me to do—fuck her. I’d fuck her before I let Nate know I was seducing her. He wants me to cuckold him. I’d decided both Leah and I would enjoy accommodating him. I intended to have a lot of fun with her. I could tell this was going to be the easiest couple I’d ever seduced. She was, for sure, and my future cuckold wanted it more than I did. I instantly decided to make it an extreme experience for him.

The next day, he called and said, in a wavering voice, "W-what do you think? C-Can you, will she? H-hell, can you seduce L-Leah? Fuck her? Get me a chance to see, to w-watch?"

I took pity on him and interrupted, "Yes, I’m going to fuck her; I'm going to love seeing her on my cock, impaled on it." I then finished, "I can already picture her with my cum leaking from her pussy, her cunt. My cum oozed from her lips, where I’d just deposited it. She’ll love it.

"It’s going to be a while, though. I’m working on three couples right now, and I’ve got too much invested in them to drop them for you. I’ll call you in a couple of months and let you know how long it’s going to be; by then, I’ll know. Don’t you call me; I’ll call you.

"If you call me, I’ll dump the whole thing. Okay?"

I’d picked up some clues on how I could get close enough to seduce her from Nate already. Normally, I get to know them as a couple first. In Leah’s case, I decided I wanted her to cheat on Nate for real. I wanted her to screw me because she wanted my cock and was willing to cheat to get it. I wanted to rub his nose in it and make it as stark and real as I could.

I was having so much fun with Dana that it took me six weeks before I was willing to even consider moving on. Gary was so submissive that, eventually, Dana invited me to a big barbecue at their place. About twenty of their friends were there. The surprising thing is that she introduced me as her lover and Gary as her cuckold. They had a daybed on the patio, laid out with sheets and pillows. The three of us knew what she’d scripted, but no one else did.

After we ate, she announced that Gary was going to undress her first, then undress me. Gary was going to ask me to fuck her. They were all invited to watch as I cuckolded Gary again on the daybed.

When Gary undressed me, I lay down beside her, kissing her tits and cunt. I was having a wonderful time caressing her and biting her, and I had a paddle for her ass. The humiliation for Gary was off the charts, and both Dana and I had a sense of triumph at watching Gary's climatic submission.

When I was ready to get my cock inside her. Gary helped me by putting my cock at her entrance. It must have been the most humiliating experience any of my cuckolds ever experienced, but they both enjoyed it. She climaxed three times, making sure she compared her orgasms with me against his. When I came, I was just able to pull back, so some of my cum leaked out of her cunt. It was a wonderful power trip!

I was using some of my spare time to get into Leah’s social group. I’d learned that Leah was active in an adult art group. I came around a few times, and it looked like a good opportunity to get to know her. One of the side benefits of the group was that I met two other married women that I ended up fucking.

Anyway, I joined and went a few times, and when I’d finished with Dana and Gary, I started coming every week. After talking to her and hearing from one of her friends, I found out she often went to Hanks Hoagies for lunch.

About a week later, I met her just as she got there, and we sat down together and talked. I told her that since I’d seen her with Nate, I’d wanted to see her out of the dress. The direct approach was exactly what she needed.

She didn’t exactly agree to let me, but there wasn’t any outrage either. 

I kept teasing her about seeing her out of that dress.

My instincts were telling me that Nate had primed the pump. He thought she hadn’t understood him when he alluded to cuckolding. Nope, he was wrong. It was just that she didn’t know anyone that she was willing to fuck. I changed that when I started seducing her.

I knew she’d pretended to not understand Nate during what I was sure were awkward cuckold explorations by him. She’d become aware of the possibility and practically had his permission. Her defenses were weakened to the extent that I was able to walk up to her, offer her some dangerous but interesting new possibilities, and be sure she’d be intrigued.

The next time, I suggested we eat at William Land Park, across the street from Hank’s. There were some tables scattered near a duck pond. We got our lunch, and I drove us to an isolated table. I set the food down and kissed her.

"Leah, I’ve been wanting to do that since. "I paused a moment, then continued, "Since I saw you at Monaco’s."

I released her from my grip, and we sat next to each other. "You remember last time we had lunch when I said I loved the dress you had on at Monaco's, and then I said I’d like you better without it?"

She flushed, then said, "Let’s forget that. Okay?"

I might have believed her if I couldn’t see her nipples showing through her bra and blouse. 

I nodded, then replied, "Okay, okay. I’ll forget that, but I want you to have a different memory. If we were even a little more secluded, I’d take your top off, unfasten your bra, and feast on your, um, breasts. Or would it be your tits?"

I’d startled her, and she replied without thinking, "My tits, my tits." She flushed and said, "No, stop that. Eat your sandwich." She looked down, refusing to look at me. I nodded again and took a bite. Out of my sandwich, you pervert.

We moved on to talking about the ducks and geese begging for food until we finished eating. That's when I put my hand on her head and kissed her again; this time my tongue invaded her, looking for her tongue. This time, she kissed me back. When I released her, my hand drifted to her tit, gently pinching the nipple. I heard her gasp, but her left hand went to my hand and held it there.

We were both breathing hard when she moved my hand away and stiffened. "Allen, I think that’s another thing we need to forget. Okay?"

I nodded, knowing we wouldn’t forget—not me and not her.

It turned out that I knew Nate’s boss at Sheridan Computing, Jerome, who has been a long-time friend of mine through Cuckolders Inc., and I knew I could depend on his help to get Nate out of town.

This was a cuckolding I was going to relish. Nate asked to be cuckolded, and I was going to give it to him.

The next weekend, I knew that Jerome had Nate out of state the whole time, and I invited Leah to see Mandalay Dancers perform and have wine after. At one point, I made sure we had another ‘we need to forget’ moment. One that involved a kiss and an even more assertive touch to her tits. It made her gasp, and she involuntarily held my hand there, holding her tit.

As her hand released my hand, she whispered, "Allen, Allen, I think." She paused, looking at the table, her neck flushed, before continuing, "I think we need to add this to our forgotten moments. Okay? Okay. God Allen." Her hand went to the tit I’d held.

At her car, I kissed her again, whispering in her ear, "Leah, you’re so sexy; I want a lot more; I can give you so much more; I want exclusive; um, I want to be each other’s exclusive lovers."

I kissed her again, caressing her tits, and left as she was trying to say that she was married. 

I wanted her to know I wanted her. I wanted her to know I wanted to make love to her. But, yes, there was a but. Exclusive. I was planting the idea that she could have me, but only if we were exclusive lovers. I was aiming to cut Nate off.

That night I called her, asking if she might be interested in dinner if we could meet at The Peacock Bar and Grill on Saturday. Leah equivocated until I asked her to let me know in the morning. She finally called at ten in the morning with a yes. There was some hesitancy, but it was a yes.

I was hoping for reluctance; it was clear that she’d heard both that I wanted to make love to her and my conditions too. Just what I wanted.

She was still in the ‘have-your-own transportation’ mode, and we met at the Peacock. I gave her a greeting kiss but didn’t push. Our conversation was mostly about the Mandalay Dancers, the meal, and the snowpack in the Sierras.

It wasn’t until I escorted her to her car that I revisited my offer, "Yes, your lips are so sensual; I love kissing you." I stepped back and looked at her, "If only... um, I’d love to make love to you. If only." I kissed her again with my hands holding her tits, caressing them.

She sighed, allowing my hands’ free reign over her tits, "I can’t, I can’t do that to Nate. I just can’t."

I touched her nipples, tweaking them just a bit, before answering her, "Actually, you can. You can give him sexual release by hand, just no intercourse. A lot of married couples don’t have intercourse, but it’s up to you; you control it." With that, I reached around to Leah’s back and unfastened her bra. I pulled the straps through the armholes of her blouse and removed her bra. As I expected, she didn’t resist at all.

"Yes, there, that’s better." I caressed her tits through her blouse, then I kissed them, sucking them and getting the fabric wet, emphasizing her nipples. I kissed her one last time and stepped back, allowing her to get in her car. 

She sat there for a couple of minutes, not moving, before starting the car and leaving. 

I’d love to be there when Nate gets back. I didn’t expect her to stop giving him fucking privileges yet, but I expected her to be thinking about it.

Now, you may be wondering why Leah kept meeting with me. She had a reason. She wanted to. She enjoyed the emotions, as she was refusing to give in to the temptations I was offering her. She enjoyed feeling virtuous and resisting. I could tell that her problem was that she didn’t realize that she was a lot closer to submitting than she realized. She was picturing it as something like seventy-five percent ‘no’, fifteen percent ‘maybe’, and ten percent ‘yes’. Actually, it was twenty-five percent ‘no,’ forty percent ‘maybe,’ and thirty-five ‘yes.’ 

Each time she turned me down, her yes percentage increased. That increased the tension she was experiencing between her good girl and her bad girl. Each time she let me kiss her or touch her, she got closer. The no and maybe decreased, and the yes increased. It was the increasing tension that she was enjoying. When it snapped, she’d do anything I wanted.

The next time Nate was out of town, she wanted to warm her hands over the fire we were kindling. So, she invited me to dinner—an out-of-town dinner! There was a place overlooking a marina on the Delta, about thirty minutes from downtown.

She drove, and I was able to get her to pull over so I could kiss her. I was again able to get rid of her bra without undressing her. Her nipples were showing through the dress fabric, hard, engorged, and wanting to be held. The tension was getting exhilarating for her. At dinner, I was holding her hand, caressing it, and kissing it.

"I, Leah, if only... I want to, ah, make love to you, see you naked; see your pussy welcoming me, if only.’ My voice trailed off. I was looking at her, and I could tell she was undecided, thinking about what I’d said. I was admiring her nipples that showed through her top. 

She asked me to drive us back, and I found a place to pull over, where I kissed her and softly touched her tits. "Leah, I want, " I hesitated, then said, "to hold your, um, your tits. I want to see them and kiss them. Leah?"

She slowly nodded. I unzipped her dress in the back and pulled it down so they were exposed to my eyes. I gently caressed her tits, then lifted them to my mouth so I could kiss them and then suck them. God, it was wonderful, but just a taste of what she’d be giving me soon. I could see the "no" percentage dropping as I was feasting on her tits.

When I started back to her house, where I’d left my car, I stopped her from pulling her dress up. I wanted her to let me take her home, still exposed. When we got there, I got out, helped her out, and kissed her, her bare tits pressing against my chest.

A week later, I got a text from Leah saying she wanted to meet after work on Tuesday at Monaco’s.

When I got there, she was already sitting in a booth, obviously nervous. She was fidgeting and tense and could hardly look at me.

I decided not to push her by kissing her, at least at first. I said, "You wanted to meet? What’s up?"

The waiter came by, and I ordered a beer to drink and Leah a glass of wine, and we ordered our meals. When the waiter left, I looked at her questioningly and waited.

She had a hard time talking at first; she paused and started over. "When you talked about making love to me, you said something about being exclusive? Um, what exactly did you mean? Exclusive."

I answered with a smile and took her hand, saying, "Leah, I meant what I said. I want to be the only person making love to you; that means I'm the only person."

AntonellaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaWright

"Um, that means Nate too?" She was looking at the table, and I could see her hands trembling. 

"That especially means Nate. At least as far as actually making love. I’m not so controlling that I object to you giving him release by hand. Just um, no penetration, no oral, no vaginal, no um, ass either. That’s for you and me only. Is that clear enough?"

She finally looked at me and said, "Um, Allen, I’ve, we’ve not." Her hands were trembling even more, "Nate hasn’t been allowed; I haven’t allowed him...shit Allen, I haven’t allowed Nate to fuck me for over a week." She paused again, then rushed, saying, "Nate’s out of town, um, until Friday. I want you to make love to me. I want you. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me, please." She said the last defiantly. "God, I want you to make love to me, then I want to be...God, fucked. I want both."

She squeezed my hands and continued, "I want it tonight, Allen, that will give us, um, three nights? If you’re willing."

I looked at her seriously and replied, "No, Leah, I want more than that. I want more than three nights. I want exclusive access to your pussy, as long as I want it."

Leah winced before replying, "If we do this, we’re exclusive until..."

I interrupted her, saying, "Just you and me, until I decide to let him have you again. Until I decide to let him fuck you."

She was frightened by the open-ended commitment but said, "Um, Nate has been saying things, things I’ve been ignoring."

She paused, and I took advantage and said, "He’s been saying? What?"

He’s said things that, um, I think mean he’s willing to let me cuckold him; he’s talked like he wants me to cuckold him." She stopped there, flushing red.

So, are you willing? Now?" I stared at her and said, "I don’t want you to tell him that’s what we’re doing until we’re willing to do it in front of him. I want the first sign for Nate to know is when he’s watching me fucking you."

What I was thinking was, I want her now, but I want her to ask me to fuck her. I want her to cut him off without him knowing it’s because of me. I can taste her pussy as I’m licking her.

I continued, "Leah, I want you; I want you now. But are you willing? Are you willing to let me make love to you? Um, no, I want to fuck you; it’s a lot messier, a lot more physical, and it may be painful too, a bit at least.

"Are you willing to do what I want, what you say Nate wants? Give me your pussy for my cock. Will you invite me to your house, your bed, and your, um, pussy? Your cunt, is it ready to allow my cock to take it? I’m going to want all of you eventually, you realize that?"

She grabbed onto the "all of you’ bit. And asked, "All of you, what does that mean?"

I looked at her searchingly and then said, "Just like exclusive means exclusive, all of you means all of you. It means I can fuck you in any way I want. Is that clear enough?"

Leah closed her eyes but was able to say, "My pussy...um, my cunt? Um, you want to come in my mouth?" She could barely force it out, "You want to be able...to fuck my ass?"

I looked sternly at her, saying, "Yes, all of that. It includes your ass at least once, and it also means you’ll let me come on you anywhere I want. I can come in or on your body, anywhere I want.

"So, for the last time, have you decided? If you need more time, it’ll have to wait until Nate is out of town again. "

I could see her tremble all over. She was wetting her lips, trying to decide. I could see when she made her decision. Her trembling almost stopped; she leaned back in her chair a bit, and her color gradually returned closer to normal. She started to answer me, "God Allen, " That’s when the waitress brought our food. 

After the waitress left, she restarted, "Allen, I’m gradually getting the drift of what you’re wanting. You want to own me—sexually at least. My pussy, ah, my cunt? Is it my pussy or my cunt? Which is it?"

I heard the question mark, "Um, it’s your cunt. I want to own your cunt."

She winced, but continued, "My cunt, okay, my cunt. You control my cunt. Um, I’ve been doing some reading since, well, since you started talking about exclusivity. Sometimes the, um, owner? Wants the cuckold to select other men to fuck her? Is that right sometimes?

"They want to fuck her in public, sometimes? How far, um, how far are you wanting to go?"

My reaction to that was, Leah’s surprising me. By bringing these things up, I knew she wanted me to do them. I was wondering what else she’d like me to make her do. 

I waited a bit before I answered, "I’m going to push you to your limit and then beyond. If you agree now, I want you to invite me tonight."

We were finishing our lunch, and she stood and said, "Anything you want, everything you want, everything we’ve talked about, it’s yes. You can do anything. I’ve been online and reading; there were some stories from Keylime that got me going; it was on a story site. I think Lush, maybe? It was about a guy who dominated a couple, and he not only cucked the husband but made them do all kinds of things. One where he took the wife and fucked her on top of a bar, in front of everyone, including God, her husband.

"There was another, um, I’m not sure if I’m remembering it right, but he forced the husband to take her to a bar where she picked up men and fucked them in their hotel room. God, that made me come so hard, I had to change the sheets when I was through. Leah continued, There was an Angie, something, a Jenny, and a James that I read; I don’t know how real they are, but..."

I realized that she’d been reading KeylimePi’s cuckolder stories. I wondered if she'd read any of my stories about the women I’ve seduced. Would she make the connection? I realized this was so different from any of the seductions I’ve shared. What she was talking about was the one from Carl. If she’s asking me about that, I could do almost anything. Carl enjoys pushing them into complete submission a lot more than just fucking the wife and cuckolding her husband.

"Leah, there are things I’m going to demand from you and Nate, things that will wait until I decide to let him watch us. I’ll tell you then, when the time is ripe.

"For now, we’ve been ignoring your cunt and my cock. I want you naked; I want my cock in you; and I want to feel you coming for me. I want you to feel my cock pushing inside you for the first time. We’re finished here; I’m going to meet you tonight at your house."

We both went back to work, and I was thinking about what was going to happen when we got to her house. I was going to be cuckolding Nate in his house, in his bed, and in his wife. When we’re finished, Nate will know he’s been cucked. I’m going to enjoy tonight, and I’m going to emulate Carl too. I’m going to make him submit to more than me fucking Leah—a lot more.

When we met at her house, there was an empty two-car garage that she drove into, and she motioned for me to park next to her. As the garage door closed, I got out and saw Leah still sitting in her car. She was breathing hard, her eyes were closed, and her hands were tweaking her tits.

I opened her car door, saying, "Don’t get ahead of me." I pulled her hands down and kissed her. I started unbuttoning her blouse and pulled it open, exposing her bra. Her hands had dislodged it, so I could see her right tit, and it was flushed from being handled. Slipping her blouse off, I unfastened the bra, and I could admire both tits in their glory. Not too big, not too small—perfect on her.

When I helped her out of the car, she stood there, proud, in just her shoes and pants. I made her stand there as I unbuttoned the top button of her slacks, unzipped them, and slowly lowered them to the garage floor. I unstrapped her shoes and helped her step out of her pants. 

I admired her saying, "Beautiful, just beautiful, Leah. Now, show me your pussy, your cunt. This is for you to do; let me admire your cunt. Take off your panties."

They were sexy, lacy, and a soft pink that promised the wonders beneath them. She hesitated, wavering; did she want to be naked in her garage? She finally touched the elastic and slowly lowered them. Her bush was nicely trimmed short, with a little shaving to delineate it against the rest of her.

I kneeled so I could lick it, taste it, and enjoy her first submission. She had to reach for the car and hold my head to continue standing. It was fabulous. I loved her taste as she was leaking moisture, her womanly essence, just for me.

I guided her inside the house, leaving her clothes where we’d dropped them, one hand protecting her cunt against any unwelcome intrusions, the other caressing her tits. The only welcome intrusions were my tongue, my fingers, and my cock. I knew she would get those soon.

Inside, I started kissing her harder and more demandingly. I could feel her pressing her tits against me, and I took one of her hands to the top button on my shirt. "Now get me ready, then take me to your bedroom."

While she was unbuttoning my shirt, I was toeing off my shoes. When she started on my pants, I was pinching her nipples and twisting them. I saw some hesitation when she saw my cock. I bent over and started kissing her tits, sucking on them. Both of my hands were on her cunt, two fingers inside, the other caressing her slit. The hesitation changed into a glazed look as the sensations reached her mind. Instead of hesitation, she became eager, she wanted to feel my cock in her. She pulled me down the hall and into the master bedroom, leaving my clothes in the living room, discarded.

While I was handling her tits, I saw a scar on her left tit—the imperfection that completed her. She was a real woman with a real-life history. I wanted to find out what caused that perfect imperfection.

I started handling her tits rougher, and I saw an expression of bliss cross her face. That encouraged me to be a little rougher. The bliss was changing into excitement, so I extended the roughness by slapping her tits. Lightly at first, then harder, her tits were turning pink, then almost red when I stopped. I mouthed them one by one to soothe them, and then I was on top of her, my cock ready to take her.

I wanted to feel her pussy welcoming me in, but I was able to say, "This is it; my cock is about to cuckold Nate."

I saw her eyes widen and her body tense as she realized this was irreversible. I could see her hesitation as she contemplated her future.

I continued saying, "Tell me to do it, Leah. You have to tell me. Then I want you to guide my cock, so we both know you want to cuckold Nate, just the way he asked you to."

It took a while, and I could see her thoughts as they flashed through her mind. I think the thing that pushed her over the last barrier was the tacit permission he’d given her. Once she broke the faithful wife barrier, I knew I would be able to do anything. 

Her voice was rough as she submitted to me. She gave me explicit permission to fuck her: "Allen, I...I. Allen, I want your cock. I want to feel your cock as it’s entering my pussy, no, my cunt. I want to feel your cock in my cunt. I want you to release, God, your sperm, your cum in me. I want to cuckold Nate; I want you to cuckold him."

She reached down to my cock and guided it to her cunt. As my cock pushed her pussy lips aside and was completely in, she sighed, "Allen, yes, it’s perfect. Allen, I love it."

From then on, we were fucking four or five days a week, and she was refusing to fuck Nate. The excuses changed until, at my suggestion, she threw his attempts to get her to fuck other men at him. I loved the irony of using that as an excuse to not fuck him while cuckolding him all the time.

Nate’s birthday was coming up next week, and I’d decided that would be the perfect time to open the curtain. Let him see what was behind it.

Happy Birthday, Cuckold. It would be delicious.

When I talked to Leah next, she’d told him she would be late at work, and we were having dinner at a cafe across town. While we were eating, I told her about what I’d planned.

I wanted her to tell him she had a special meal for him when he got home, and we'd greet him in their bed fucking, then I’d cum on her cunt and let him lick it all up. A perfect birthday meal, for a cuckold at least. 

Leah interrupted me, saying, You want to do it in front of Nate? God, you want him to watch us? On his birthday? Eat your cum out of me? God yes." I could see her expression change—more feral, more excited. Leah had certainly changed from the hesitant cuckoldress in the beginning.

My mind was busy: she’d changed so much, she’d enjoyed the new opportunities so much, and I knew she'd never be satisfied going back to her old persona. Well, Nate had started it by introducing Leah to me.

Had I changed too? Maybe I’d noticed a meanness and vindictiveness toward Nate that I’d never seen before. I understood why Carl strives for more complete submission from his couples, but I’ve never felt he was trying to be mean. He just enjoyed the power, and they enjoyed being dominated. I needed to think about it.

What I ended up doing was talking to Alex; we’d been Cuckolders for about the same amount of time and seemed to have had similar experiences. After talking about Nate and Leah with Alex, he distilled my whole problem to resentment that I wasn’t the person in charge and that Nate had started the whole cuckolding, not me.

The question of how to let Nate know he was being cuckolded, depended on whether I was planning to teach him a lesson or gratify his cuckold fantasies.

Okay, he tossed it back in my lap. I guess that’s what I should have expected. I finally decided to adjust my plan so it would satisfy his cuckold humiliation fantasy.

That night, I kept myself from sleeping by deciding exactly how I was going to introduce Nate to his new role as Leah’s cuckold. Friday was going to be the day—Friday evening.

I made sure I had everything I needed and fell asleep.

Jerome had Nate out of town until Thursday, so Leah and I had one last bacchanal before Nate got back. Well, no drinking, but the orgy part we had covered. It was very satisfying and rewarding for both of us.

I’d decided to surprise both Leah and Nate, so I got her to my house that evening and used my restraints. I had her naked on my bed, unable to move. That’s when I took Leah’s phone and took a picture of her.

She objected, "What the hell, Allen, no pictures! We agreed, no pictures."

I looked at her, saying, "Don’t worry, I’m only sending it to Nate with my address. I’m inviting him to come and watch. You knew Nate was going to be invited to watch; well, today is the day. I’m sending it with my address so he knows where to come. When he gets here, I’ll be bringing him in." I added my address to the picture, inviting him. "How long do you think we’ll have to wait? He’s ten minutes away. How long does it take to get out of the office, do you think?"

I smiled at her, then I started pinching her tits, trying to get some pink color in them. I’d been working on them for ten minutes when I heard my front door slam open. "Aha, here he is. I’m surprised he didn't get a speeding ticket."

I heard him opening doors looking for us, then my bedroom door slammed open, and he saw Leah restrained on the bed, her face flushed, her tits pink, and I could see there was moisture poised to drip off her cunt. 

When he got through the door, he froze. He gulped a few times then whispered, "Leah."

It was the perfect reaction from my perspective; it was just what I was hoping for. 

He stared at her, then finally looked around and saw me, "Allen? What the hell?"

I interrupted him, saying, "I’ve been cuckolding you for the last, um, six weeks. Didn’t you wonder why Leah had cut you off? It was because I told her to." I stared at him and continued, "If you cooperate, I’ll give you some rights back. Well, after mine, as our cuckold. I’m going to fuck her here, and all you have to do is help me by putting my cock in her cunt, yes, her cunt."

I looked at Leah, saying, "Tell him, Leah, tell him. What do you want him to do? Do you want him to put my cock in your cunt? You want to cuckold him again, with him seeing it this time, don’t you?"

Leah was shocked; it had happened so fast. She had been getting ready to fuck me, and suddenly he was here to watch. She was paralyzed for a full minute. When she could talk, she started, "Ah, Nate, I," She had to start over, "Nate, I’ve been...uh, it's been about six weeks since I started fucking and cuckolding you with Allen. He’s right. Since I stopped letting you have sex, we’ve been fucking almost every day, Nate; once more isn’t going to make any difference.

"He demanded that he have exclusive rights to my, um, cunt. Just like he said. Do what he’s asking for; I want you to put his penis...um, his cock in my cunt. So he can fuck me with you watching. He wants you to help me cuckold you. To prove that you, before God, agree to let me do it. I want him."

I knew he wanted to be cuckolded, but now that he could see it and smell it, he was overwhelmed. It was just what I’d hoped for. I think I satisfied his fantasy in spades. 

I got on the bed and started licking the moisture from her cunt. I was licking her and my hands were on her tits when she relaxed, sighing my name, "Allen, that is wonderful." Her voice got stronger, "Nate, do it. Help him cuckold you; help me make you our cuckold; put his cock in my cunt. NOW."

I moved up, so my cock was poised to take her. As Nate slowly moved closer, he touched my cock, and when I started pushing forward, he guided it into Leah’s cunt. I could hear him as he was doing it: "This is what I wanted, but it’s a lot harder than I thought it would be."

I was completely in her, and she tried to help me fuck her, but very ineffectively because of the restraints. I paused fucking her with my cock fully embedded in her; I started kissing her; my hands were rough with her tits; and I pushed my cock harder and harder into her. She was trying to scream as she was coming, but my mouth didn’t let her.

When she recovered, I restarted fucking her, and I got into a comfortable rhythm, speeding up as I could tell she was getting closer to orgasming again. When her orgasm started, I slowed down, so I was barely moving when she finished. I sped back up, and I was fucking her hard when I finally climaxed.

I saw Nate’s cock twitch in his hand while he was still standing there, then his face grimaced, and I saw him spurt all over the bed, with drops ending on Leah.

The perfect climax to his cuckolding. Pun intended. 

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments