Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This series is about men that are members of Cuckolders Inc. Men that fuck faithful wives and make their husbands cuckolds. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Each story generally will be stand alone. Each is about how a Cuckolder seduces a formerly faithful wife."

Here I am, forty and still doing what I loved doing when I was twenty, but I am a lot more successful than I was. More successful financially and sexually. Like most twenty-year-olds, I enjoyed sex. One of the differences was that I was looking for married women to seduce, even at twenty. I was focused on married women, married five, fifteen, or even twenty-five years. I’m still not sure how I know I will succeed in seducing her or how I know the husband will tolerate it, either. 

I especially like watching my cuckold's face as I fuck his wife. I want to make it as personal as I can. I make sure I can watch as I’m entering his wife, her pussy. I can see his despair, submission, arousal self-hatred, and even ecstasy as they see my cock disappear inside his wife's pussy. As his realization comes, her cunt, his wife's cunt, was mine. Until I gave it back.

I especially like watching my cuckold's face, until I remember watching his wife as she felt my cock touch their pussy lips, slowly push them aside, and enter what used to be their husband's private playground. Her expressions are different from her husband's. There is a lot more anticipation, arousal, and then the realization this is irreversible. When my cock enters, their marital virginity is gone in smoke. Gone forever. 

At first, I didn’t know what to call myself. Until I ran into Cuckolders Inc. It’s a group of men with the same hobby I have. Fucking wives and cuckolding their husbands. I even thought about getting business cards, Cuckolders Inc with me as Vice President of Wife Fucking. I did until I thought about accidentally handing one to a real customer. Ugh, no.

Mary and Paul Whittaker were the very first married couple I tried. This was long before I realized that I was a Cuckolder. They had just had their first anniversary. Almost newlyweds. They both were in their mid-twenties and I was twenty. I was acting as a cabin leader and they were part of the kitchen crew. 

I recognized them from church but I first met them during the camp set-up before the kids showed up. When I first saw Mary I just stared. This is someone I want to fuck. And when I saw Paul all I could think is, He’ll let me do it too. Where this was coming from I didn’t know. I spent a lot of the setup time getting to know Mary and Paul. I wanted Mary to look at me as attractively dangerous. I wanted her to wonder how dangerous I am. And I wanted her to wonder what it might feel like if I succeeded.

I chatted her up, flirted a bit, and touched her innocently. Mostly innocently, except for a few brushes against her tits. I could tell she would react to a bad boy vibe. Not too bad, just a little more edge than she was used to.

The second day after the kids came, I found her alone and touched her some more. Her tits. There wasn’t any overt reaction and she didn’t start avoiding me. Near the end of the day,  I kissed her where I knew Paul could see. I ended the kiss by cupping her tits. Clearly visible to Paul. 

The third day, I found occasions to be more obvious to both Paul and Mary. Kissing and touching her tits and ass.

Paul, I wanted to feel a little intimidated. Not so much that he didn’t want me around, just enough to not stop me when I fuck Mary. It wasn’t a conscious thought, it seemed like intuition. The kissing and touching seemed to be intimidating Paul while giving Mary the required bad boy vibe. 

The same techniques didn’t and wouldn’t work on my next couple. It wasn’t until I was finishing fucking my fourth couple that I realized I was reading both the wife and the husband. My instincts were guiding me.

The third day, because Mary was not objecting to my kissing and touching, I decided that Mary would respond to a direct seduction. After dinner was finished and the kids were at the campfire sing-along, I got Mary alone and asked her, no I told her, to meet me after lights out. An hour after, at ten. I also told her to bring Paul. As I told her, I kissed her with one hand on her ass, the other on her tits, caressing. I added that I wanted Paul to watch us. Later, I could only wonder why I thought such a direct assault on her would work. It was obvious to me that it wouldn’t, couldn’t.

As I walked away, I could see her adding up what I said and what it meant if they came. I saw her stiffen and look back at me when she suddenly realized that, if she met me, she was going to be fucked. If Paul came too, he was going to watch her being fucked. By me, tonight.

There was an equipment shed that had a stack of mats that were used for some gym exercises. It was somewhat isolated, and that was where we were going to meet. I knew she would come but at the same time, I realized she wouldn’t. If she came, would she actually bring Paul? If she did, would he actually let me? Thinking about him objecting, made me decide to bring a roll of duct tape. Just in case.

I was waiting by the shed when I saw them coming, being quiet and trying to be invisible. When they got there I started, “Mary, does Paul know why you’re here? Why you brought him?”

Again this was crazy, doing it this way. But still, I was sure it would work. Somehow. I knew she wanted to experience this, and I just knew he would let her. 

Mary, “Um… I told… Paul what you told me. That’s all.”

“Didn't you tell him what’s happening here? What’s going to happen? I saw when you realized what was going to happen.”

Mary again, “Uh… no, not exactly. I just said… you wanted to meet here… and you wanted him… here… to, ah… watch. I told him I wanted to come… I wanted him… to watch… you and me… just watch. Just that.”

“Ok, then. Let's get a few mats out. Paul, put them here.“ 

I gestured to an open area close to the shed, mostly in the dark, but near some benches. 

“Paul, I want you to sit there on the bench… Ok, just in case you still don’t know what’s happening. Mary and I…” I pulled Mary close to me and I kissed her, my hands invading her under her top. I continued, “Mary and I are going to fuck in front of you. You are going to sit there and watch. If you need it, I can tie you to the bench.“ I could see Paul shrink down, but for the first time, I saw a cuckold’s emotions move across his face. I saw the acquiescence, submission, and arousal. I saw self-hatred, the knowledge he wasn’t powerful enough to stop me from violating his wife, contaminating her pussy, and enjoying it. 

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

This was what I was missing, fucking single women. Watching the husband as I prepared to fuck his wife. As I actually fucked his wife. Fucking single women without a husband isn’t the same.

“Sit there and watch me enjoy Mary. It's going to be a difficult experience for you watching her enjoy fucking another man, isn’t it? You’ll see her savor the sensations as she anticipates my cock, watch her expressions as she climaxes on my cock. Just think, from now on you’ll realize we both have shared her… her cunt, we’ve both fucked her.

“Sit there. If you need to you can pull your cock out and…”

I continued fondling her tits. I was watching her arousal increase as she writhed her shoulders, and her expression as she saw Paul pull his cock out into the open. I unbuttoned her blouse and she shrugged it off onto the ground. I picked it up and handed it to Paul. My cock was leaking in my pants.

Talking to Mary, “Undo your bra and hand it to Paul. Then your pants and panties.” As she did that, I pinched and twisted her nipples. When she was finished, “Now I want you to tell Paul… tell Paul what you want. What… you want me to do. To you. For you.”

Mary hesitated, ”Um…Allen, uh Paul, shit, damn it, Paul, I want him, I want Allen to fuck me, … god, … I want his cock. Allen, I want your cock to fuck me. I want you to make me come. Allen, Paul. God, I want to feel your, his... Allen's cock in me, my pussy.” She stood there trembling. 

I said, “Paul, now it's your turn. Tell me, tell Mary what you want to happen. What you want to see. Tell Mary.”

As Paul tried to speak I could see his emotions: arousal first, submission then followed by self-hatred. He wanted to see her fucked, he wanted to watch my cock penetrate her, and he wanted to see her climax. And he hated it. He was in despair that he couldn’t stop it. He didn’t want to stop it. The realization he, Paul, would come while it happened. 

“I want… please don’t make me, Mary, please don’t, God… hell. God, I don’t want to have to do this, please…” There was a long pause, before he continued, “God, yes, I want you to fuck Mary. I want to see your cock in her. I want to see her come. I want to see you make her come. Mary, fuck him, fuck Allen. Come for him, I want, need to watch you come with his cock. Uh… his cock in your pussy. Please.”

I told Paul, “I want you…I want you to undress me for Mary. So I can fuck her. So my cock, yes, my cock can… cum in her. Give her to me. Give her cunt... to me. To fuck.“ Trying to humiliate him.

I stood there looking at Paul seeing the despair increase, the self-hatred increase, and sexual tension increase. All at the same time. 

He slowly, hesitantly stood and walked to me. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt and took it and my tee shirt, and placed them on the bench. Undid my belt and unzipped my pants and put them on the bench. I could see him start to cry as he exposed my cock to Mary. The cock he knew he was going to see in her cunt. Paul looked at the ground and shuffled back to the bench. Barely able to walk. The only thing that was standing up was his cock. 

I walked to Mary and started with my hands on her shoulders caressing moving down to her tits rolling my hands over her curves and rubbing her nipples in the palms of my hands. They moved to cup her ass and back to her tits.

Her hands reached for my cock caressing it. 

As I enjoyed the sensations of my hands on her skin, and hers on my cock, I started taking possession of her. My hands roamed over her body. My fingers caressed her lips, her cheeks, then her neck. When I kissed her, my fingers were on and in her pussy. I could tell her wetness was running down her thigh. I gathered it on my fingers and offered them to Paul.

Paul looked at my fingers, then at my face, and slowly leaned over so he could suck it off. I could just hear his whisper, as he did it. “No, no, no. Please, no.” I kissed her sucking her tongue into my mouth with one hand on her tits. My other hands started frigging her clit. I felt her body tense then her legs started to buckle. 

How the hell did I know this would work. Mary’s submitting while Paul’s surrendering her. He’s surrendering her body, tits, pussy, her mouth. He’ll let me do anything to her. Anything. God, I can’t believe my cock will soon be in her pussy. This is wonderful. Beyond wonderful.

I was able to slow her collapse so I could lay her on the mats with me, over her. She was whispering, “Yes, Allen, yes. God, yes.” Louder she said, “Paul, I came, Paul… I… that was wonderful, coming. Thank you… Incredible, it was incredible.”

My mouth ravaged hers while one hand took her tits, with my fingers of the other in her cunt. My mouth cut off what she wanted to say. I owned her. She knew it and so did Paul. I could still his whispered mantra, “No, no Mary, no…” He finally quit but I could still hear his soft crying.

One hand slid up and down her slit, the other rubbing around her clit. I started kissing and sucking on her tits and nipples. Then I felt her tense again and then slowly relax. She was saying, “Oh… good, that felt… good.“ Writhing on her back. I moved so I was kneeling over her, putting my cock in her mouth. She licked, sucked and her hands held my balls.

When Mary released my cock, “Damn it, Allen, put it in me. Put your cock in me.”

I moved and my cock moved to her entry and I pushed it in. “Yes, yes, you're… it feels so good entering your…” Paul stood and I could see the despair on his face as he watched me. Then he just came. He hadn’t even touched himself first. I had just barely moved my head as it spewed out on Mary. Her face and mouth mostly. She was in a space, I’m not sure she even realized it until later.

Her hips rose to meet my cock as she screamed “Good, good. So good.”

I just started pounding her as deep and hard as I could. When I felt the edge and I just came, ejaculating what felt like huge amounts of cum. And I collapsed. Both of us did. With Paul moving anxiously back to the bench. 

I kissed her, not worrying about Paul's cum. “That was everything I was hoping for, Mary. Wonderful, exquisite."

We rested for several minutes, dressed using Paul's tee shirt to clean Mary’s face, and mats, and then put the mats back. 

We had two more weeks to enjoy before they left.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments