Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Is this a cuckolder story? I'm not sure. It sounds like David is a member in good standing of The Cuckolders Inc. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So, yes?"

Grant and I were at a planning meeting for the Fourth of July parade, when I met David. He was chairman and knew everything that was happening. It was Grant and my first time involved with the parade, Grant ended up working on setting the lineup and I ended up setting up the grandstand and being a judge for the parade. 

I just needed to make arrangements for the grandstand to be set up. Since we’d been using the same grandstand setup for years, it wasn’t hard. David and Marcus and I had to review the judging categories and prizes. The three of us met at Sunrise Bar and Grill a nice place near downtown. We met for dinner and reviewed the past few years. We decided to drop the farm category because of a lack of entries. 

Afterward, we stopped at the bar for a beer or wine. Marcus left soon after we were in the bar and that left David and me. 

Yes, just David and me. Grant was at home.

When Marcus left, David started flirting with me. A few, almost inappropriate touches, a few compliments on my hair, and a few innuendos. 

Hmm, I wonder, David? He seems nice, maybe a little … Ah yes, just a little um, too, much? Maybe? Hell yes, he’s a little too much!

I was aroused, and I still was, when I got back to Grant. I walked into the house and sat on Grant’s lap and was undressing him and encouraging him to undress me. When we both were naked, I led him to our bedroom and made him eat me. Lick my pussy before he could fuck me. 

At the next meeting, Marcus came, but left right after dinner, leaving David and me at the bar. This time we got a booth, and David sat next to me.  There was a lot more touching and kissing. He was touching my leg, my thigh, backing off, then moving forward. He seemed to know just what to do. When to stop. I couldn’t seem to stop him and I actually encouraged him at the end. 

David was talking softly, “Jane, I’d like to get to know you … better. I have a hot tub at home, and a pool. We ah, could…”

As I listened to him, I was thinking. 

I wonder how he knows how far to push. He’s trying to seduce me. My pussy was getting wet. I’ve never been unfaithful. How is he doing this? Christ Should I, could I? If I go I’m going to be fucked, literally fucked. 

I answered David, That’s interesting, David. But … no, no, I don’t think so.“

Um…if I invite Grant too? Would I be safer? Or not safer. Could he, would he if Grant was there? Um probably, yes. Even with Grant there. How then, hell?

When I got home, I was horny as hell. The problem was, I wasn’t horny for Grant, I was horny for David. 

Oh, David. God, I want to fuck David. I want to see his cock. I want to feel his cock. I want his cock to fuck me. Grant. David. Shit. 

I ended up masturbating in the shower. Fantasizing about David's cock, fucking me. When I came, I had to rewash my pussy. Did I ever enjoy that shower!

Three days later, David called me at my office inviting me to lunch today or tomorrow. God, I knew when he invited me, I knew that if I accepted his lunch invitation it meant I was actually accepting his unspoken invitation to fuck me. He’d be fucking me at lunch now or in a few days at best. He’d be fucking me soon I could tell. Hesitating, I put off the decision until tomorrow.

”Um, not today ah, tomorrow, I may have a client. I'll let you know. Ok?” 

Shit, how does he know, he pushes me just enough and no further. Do I want to fuck him? God yes. Do I want to cheat on Grant? Do I want to fuck David enough to cheat on Grant? Almost? Maybe? Hell, I don’t know.

As I finished my day I was still thinking. Wondering. I was running various scenarios until I realized if I fuck him, it was not going to be just once. So it’s going to be an affair. So no.

At home, I fucked Grant until he called uncle. Then I fucked him once more.

I called David to turn him down. “Hi, I’ve decided it's just not a good idea to go to lunch alone, the two of us. I’m not comfortable with it.” 

His response was, “Ok I understand, though, um, maybe the three of us could have a barbecue at my house. I have a hot tub and pool. You, Grant, and me. What do you think?”

Shit, could, would he convince Grant to let him fuck me? No, he wouldn’t do that. And I don’t want him to do that. Period. End. Um, maybe? He knows how to manipulate me, might he be able to control Grant? Maybe, probably. Would Grant, do I want Grant to say yes?

That all passed through my mind as I hesitated, “Ah, maybe, I can ask Grant. Okay, I’ll ask Grant.”

That was definite, wasn’t it? If I ask Grant he’ll ask me back. So do I, or don’t I? It really comes down to one question. Do I want to fuck David? I know if I decide to say yes, I’ll enjoy it. 

No, it's when I say yes. I know I’m going to say yes, at some point, and David knows I’m going to say yes. We both know it’s a question of when he fucks me, not if he’s going to fuck me. Hell. So quit hesitating. God, I don’t even understand, when I talk to myself.

At dinner, I talked to Grant about David’s invitation, Saturday or Sunday, this weekend or next. As I expected he passed it back and I decided to get it over with. Saturday which gives us the possibility of Sunday too. 

I’m going to let him fuck me. I want to feel his cock in me. I’m going to let him fuck me, I want him to fuck me.

Getting Grant to agree is up to David. No sex until Saturday. I want to be extra horny. No warning Grant, to make it easier for David.

In just a few hours, god, I can feel his cock. And Grant doesn’t know what’s happening. He doesn’t know what's going to happen. David and I know we’re going to cuck him. He’s going to let us and he’s going to watch. Cuck. Cuckold. Wimp. I wonder how far he’ll go. David probably knows. He’ll know how to make Grant submit.

When Grant and I drove up to David's place, I got out with the salad and Grant was carrying the dessert. I’m wearing a swimsuit with a cover-up and Grant’s in a tee shirt and jeans with his suit on too. I ring the bell and David greeted us, a handshake for Grant and a kiss for me. A little more than a greeting kiss. Walking through his house I don't remember seeing anything until we got to the pool. It was all a blur.

EnchantressKellyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EnchantressKellyTS

Ok. Near the pool? In the house? On his bed? Where am I going to be fucked? When? Now or after dinner? Nervous? I’m not nervous. I’m about to freak out.

David suggested swimming and then the hot tub. Grant jumped in and I did my usual tippy-toeing in. David dove in. We did some swimming and splashed each other until I got cold when we moved to the hot tub. This is where David started dominating Grant. 

When we got in the hot tub, David pulled me onto his lap facing David. He had one hand on my tits and the other on my mound. He looked at Grant, “Jane told you what’s happening here. Right?”

Grant could barely speak, “What do you uh, mean? Why …” 

David interrupted, “She didn’t tell you? That I’m going to be fucking her?" He looked at me. “Jane. You knew I was going to fuck you here. Why didn’t you tell Grant?  

I stuttered, “I wasn’t s-sure sure you’d actually fuck me“ 

“Ok well, tell him now. Why you accepted when you knew I was going to fuck you.”

Hell, he’s going to make me … god, my tits are so hard my pussy is leaking. Ok, just tell Grant.

“Yes, I knew he was going to, we were going … hell Grant, I knew he was going to fuck me. He’d made it clear enough and I wanted him to, I do want him to fuck me. I want to feel his cock, I want you to see his cock entering my pussy. I want you to let us fuck. More than that. Christ, Grant, tell him to fuck me. Tell me to fuck him.” 

I could feel David’s hands pulling the top of my suit down exposing my tits. 

Grant just looked at me, silent, watching David undress me. 

Shit, I have to make him do it. Me, not David. That bastard, he’s enjoying watching me. Here goes nothing.

“Grant, I want you to tell us. Tell David then tell me. You will watch him fucking me. You know it’s going to happen. David's cock is going to end up inside me, fucking me. Make it easier on yourself. Accept what’s happening. You're going to be cuckolded tonite.” 

I got out of the hot tub with David and moved over to some chairs. David and I were both naked, he had an erection and my nipples were standing at attention. I could see the shock on Grant’s face change to acceptance and slowly to arousal 

Ok, one more time for the win.

“Tell him. Tell me.“

Grant was pathetic by now. We all knew he was going to submit to being cuckolded, “Um, please Jane, ah don’t make me.” 

I can feel David’s fingers play with my clit. God, he’s, his fingers are inside my pussy.  Grant can see what he’s doing, I know he can.

I was ruthless, “Grant, you want to say yes. Don’t you want to see me fucked? I know you do. David knows you do. You know you do. So just say it. Admit it. You want to be cuckolded, don’t you? You want David’s cock to cuckold you.”

By this time David was caressing my tits, nibbling on my nipples. I could see he was enjoying watching me force Grant to submit. Watching Grant decide. Somehow he knew he would agree.

Grant was trembling as he slowly made up his mind, “D-David, please fuck Jane. Ah, Jane, Jane, hell, f-fuck David. Please. I want to watch … I want to see his cock in you. God Jane. I want to see this cock entering you. Come, I want to see you come. I want to see him coming in you.”

I looked at David, “I want Grant to see. So not here, over there on those mats instead. Make sure Grant can see, David. I want him watching as I make him a cuckold. Later when we fuck again, we can be private, but this time I want him to see it. Enjoy it. Witness it.”

I told Grant where to sit so he’d have a good view and I told David I wanted lots of foreplay. I wanted to enjoy it. I wanted Grant to enjoy watching.

David and I sat facing each other my legs extending beyond his. As he began fondling my tits, I was telling Grant, primarily Grant but David too, what I was feeling, “Yes that feels good. my nipples, now caress them, suck them. god, that is exquisite. Now the other one. Yes that’s right don’t forget my pussy. Right there. Harder, just a little.“ and I screamed. And came. 

David started again, kissing, licking my pussy, and sucking my clit until he suddenly pulled me on top of him and then got ready to enter me. That’s when I told Grant, 

“Grant, I want you to prove that you want me to fuck David. Put his cock in me. You put it in.”

“Jane, please, not that. I told you I wanted …”

I interrupted “Grant, put his cock in me. Come here and put David's cock in me. I want you to make yourself a cuckold. I’m not doing it to you you’re doing it. You want it. Do it.”

Grant slowly stood and hesitantly walked to us. He slowly took David’s cock and placed it at the entrance to my pussy. He held it there while David pushed his cock in. And then I grinned and triumphantly said, “Now Grant, you’re a cuckold, my cuckold, our cuckold. David and mine and I love it.”

Exhilarating? I had no idea it could be like this. How many words would it take to express my emotions? Just the weight of his body on top of me was enough. The sensations of David’s cock as it almost left my pussy before pushing back in, hard, almost left me speechless.

“David fuck me. Now, you feel so good filling me I can’t wait till I feel you … coming in me. I want to feel you coming.” My hands were on Davids's back, pulling him into me, harder. I was devouring him with my demanding kisses needing more, harder.

It feels so good with David's cock filling me up. God, I made Grant put my first, first cock, no, my first new cock in me. The one that made him my cuckold. God, it’s awesome. I’m savoring the sensations.

David kept pounding me and I was coming when I felt droplets on my back. What the hell? I opened my eyes and saw Grant holding his cock over me with the last few pulses of cum dribbling out.

How the hell did David make this happen? He seduced me and forced me to make Grant submit. He forced me to make Grant my cuckold. It was as if he could read my, no, our minds. Both Grant and my minds. 

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments