Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is Alex's second entry as he cuckolds Dixon and he submits to Alex."

I really enjoy being a wife’s first, not her first, first time; I’m talking about her first time fucking, cheating, and cuckolding her husband. There’s not a good word in the dictionary to describe people like me. No, I’m not a bull, though I guess that’s an honorable occupation. Mine is harder by far, and a lot more dangerous too. But I think it’s a lot more fun.

I find faithful wives, until she’s met me at least. I need one I can seduce and for the final cherry on top, will let me fuck her in front of her husband. The best word I've found is Cuckolder, a man who cuckolds. I got the name Cuckolder when I ran into a member of Cuckolders Inc. and joined.  I'm not sure, but we might have trademarked it. 

I’ve had a lot of success over the years and it has gotten easier. Easier to pick them, easier to fuck them, and easier to show off to their husbands too. I think it’s because I trust my instincts more now.

Jennifer and Dixon are good examples. I was in a bowling league with them a couple of years ago. I tended to get there early and so did they. Dixon would have a beer and Jennifer and I had a glass of wine before the league started.  I took this time to get to know them, Jennifer in particular. I’ve never figured out how I pick them. Pheromones? Body language? Jennifer, I knew would let me fuck her, I knew the first time I met her, and I knew that Dixon would let me too. 

My problem was I was not finished with Bette and Russell. I had just started fucking Bette but hadn’t succeeded in showing off for Russell. That took a couple of weeks more before I was invited to their cabinet. It was over a weekend when we made him help me fuck her. Bette and I made Russell my fluffer so I could go a second time.

By the time I finished with Bette and Russel, we were on our fifth-week bowling and I had made friends with Jennifer, less so with Dixon. I asked Jennifer to help me with my bowling, since my average was one-twenty-five, one of the lowest in our league, and her average was in the one-eighty range. I made sure my tutoring session was for a time that Dixon couldn’t help. We weren’t on the same team but it was a casual league so the competition hormones weren’t active. 

She helped with my spin and release the most. And in the end, my average went up fifteen points. Now that was from an average of one twenty-five to one forty not terrific but not as embarrassing.

Because of the lessons, I knew Jennifer a lot better than Dixon. I used the time to be overtly friendly with Jennifer. Eventually, I was doing it in front of Dixon. He could tell, but I intimidated him. I was kissing her with more than a friend's kiss. When he saw it, he looked away rather than confronting either of us. 

The lessons let me invite her to lunch a few times and I became quite a bit friendlier. I was holding her hand as we walked, kissing her when we met and parted. Not too far over the line, but over the line. By the last tutoring session, I walked her to her car and opened her door when I emphatically kissed her. One hand held her head the other on her shoulder and I open-mouth-kissed her with my tongue touching, exploring her mouth. I said as I finished kissing her, “I’ve wanted to do that for weeks.”

She was frozen for a second then whispered, “That … uh, that was nice.” Then she licked her lips. I closed her door and then motioned for her to open the window. And I leaned in, held her head, and kissed her again. That was my first indication she knew what I was doing.

I knew Dixon's schedule and knew he had to be in Sacramento, from Wednesday until Thursday night, so I called her at work and suggested we get together after work Wednesday evening. When she hesitantly agreed, we set it up for me to pick her up around the corner from her work. I had parked and I opened the car door for her and gave her another kiss, stronger and longer. One hand just touched her left breast. Then I slowly moved it to her right breast saying “I don’t want either breast to feel left out.” And smiled at her. 

We seemed to have a good time. The conversation was a little slow at first but recovered. Near the end, I decided this was the time to push. “Did you enjoy that kiss, I have a lot of them saved up. I would like to kiss you there again. Or … um, or someplace else.”

“Ah, yes, well, um a kiss… where else, no forget that. A kiss…”

I interrupted, “Yes, there, both of them, your nipples, I’d love to suck, maybe even lower, taste your … yes taste your pussy,“ and I smiled.

Jennifer was stuttering, “ Alex … um Alex. K-k-kiss me … there … and th … there too. Both?”

That was when I stood and gave her my hand, thanking god I had already paid our bill. As we walked back to my car I said, “I want to kiss you, kiss your tits and nipples, and yes there too. I’d love to kiss … yes, kiss your pussy, lick your slit, suck your clit and watch you come. If you’d let me.” When we got to her car I parked next to it. My hand pulled her head closer so I could kiss her, tasting her mouth and tongue. “Can I? Kiss you there.” 

“Yes, … no, no. no. not here no, not here, not now…”

I looked at Jennifer. “I want you to call me when you pull up at your house, before you go in. Call me!” 

As I drove home I gave myself a sixty-forty chance. Would she call? My read was she would be interested enough, intrigued enough to call. Now, if I could get her intrigued enough.

I was getting out of the car when it rang. She started, “Hi. Alex, um, you wanted me to call? When I got home?

“Did you call as soon as you got home or did you wait?“

“I … sat in the car. For a couple of minutes … ah, I’m still in the car.“

“You said not there. I want to kiss you … your pussy, kiss you everywhere. I want, I want to kiss you everywhere, I want my hands everywhere, I want my cock … ah, my cock. You said not there. Where?”

“Alex, Alex. Not in a car. Alex, not in a car … maybe …”

I interrupted, “I want … I want my lips, my hands, my cock to explore you … your body, all of it."

“God, Alex I don’t … I don’t know, I can’t think. I want, I think I want that too. All over. Uh, but I need to think."

“Jennifer no, you don’t need to think. You need to … you need to submit to your needs. You need to feel my hands on you. You need to feel my lips on you. and you need to feel my cock … you need to feel my cock, You want to feel my cock inside you. You want to come with my cock inside you. My hands, lips, and cock. You want to feel all of them. This is what you are going to do. No thinking, submitting instead. Submit to what your body’s telling you to do.“

Here I decided to make her submit to me, to my cock. My hands, lips but especially my cock. She submitted now or well, if she didn’t submit now, she would later.

“Drive to my house. Come and submit, I want you, and you want me. You know you're going to. Tonight or tomorrow you’re going to submit to your body’s needs. Your body needs my cock, come and get it.” I gave her my address and hung up.”

Was she going to come over? Yes, no. I can feel my cock as it pushes past her pussy lips into her cunt. My cock in her warm wet cunt and my hands on her tits. I kept thinking back and forth. She called me because I told her to. Of course, she’d come, no she wouldn’t. This went on until I heard a car in front, her car.

There was a long wait. It was clear she was afraid to come in. She knew what awaited her through the front door. When I heard the bell, I opened the door and let her in. My first move was a hard satisfactory kiss, lots of tongue plus my hands on her tits. Her body melted to me as I fondled her tits

“Alex, you’re right. I do need you I want you. You can do …” her voice trailed off as I stopped her from talking and kissed her again, harder, more insistent. I unbuttoned her blouse, then unfastened her bra, and exposed her tits. I felt her pull her shoulders back offering me her tits. I didn’t hesitate to kiss them. 

“Jen, your tits, your tits are beautiful, sexy.” Still standing in my entry, still kissing her, I removed her blouse and bra then her skirt and dropped it to the floor. I stepped back a half step so I could admire her almost naked body, with just her black panties on. My hands started roaming over her body, her face, exploring her mouth and lips. I moved them to her shoulders and down to her tits. I spent a lot of time rubbing, caressing, then pulling her nipples. 

Her eyes were closed with her mouth open, enjoying the sensations. When my hands moved down to her panties and pushed them down exposing her pussy to me she opened them. Looking at me I heard her whisper, “Yes, Alex. Yes. Touch me .… no, no, not touch me. Take me. I want you to take me. Here. Alex, fuck me here, right here, against the wall. Yes, please.”

“Undress me here and I will.”

I pushed her panties down so she could step out, then she roughly unbuttoned my shirt, and forced my trousers to the floor, so I could step out of them. My cock was hard and I pushed her back to the door and started fucking her. My hands were mauling her tits, and her nails were digging into my back as I took her mouth and her pussy. I finally felt her breathing speed up, her body stiffen and as her cunt tightened on my cock, I came. I had to hold her up as she collapsed. 

When she could stand and walk I led her to my bedroom and laid her on her back. 

That went well. She is mine to do what I wanted to her. How much could I do to her?

I continued stroking her, talking to her,

“Jennifer, that was spectacular against the door like that. We’re going to have lots of fun. I  have lots of ideas we can enjoy. Um, do you have any fantasies … you can’t share … are afraid to share with anyone? 

“I don’t know. Fantasies I haven’t shared?” She paused, thinking then, “One, uh no I can’t do that now. I’ve dreamed about a lover that marks me all over my boo … tits. Around my uh pussy? My neck so I have to wear scarves. But no. Alex no just no.

“I’ve thought about being tied up so I can’t resist, stop him from doing what he wants. My mouth maybe. My ass, I’ve never … my ass taken. In public, kind of in public. Where someone, someone can see, might see. Maybe uh no, no not that. “

I interrupted, “Who can see? Who don’t you want to see you being fucked?”

“God Alex. No, don’t. I … can’t.“

I started kissing her again, caressing her tits, pulling on her nipples then one hand went down into her pussy, one then two fingers in her pussy. Her eyes were closed enjoying the excitement, the arousal I was giving her. 

“Who don’t you want to watch, but do want to watch?”

“God Alex. Dixon. Dixon watching. No, no. God Alex, I want to be fucked with Dixon seeing it.”

That was a surprise. Jen wanted what I’d already planned. Fuck her in front of Dixon. 


“Jen none of that is terrible. I can help you with all of those. Even the last one.” 

I leaned over her and kissed her mouth taking it over. Exploring it with my tongue then kissed her neck with my fingers inside her pussy. I had some bondage rope in my dresser that I had to interrupt what I was doing to get. I forced her hands together and tied them there. I was telling Jen that she was mine now. Tonight. To do to her what I wanted. I finished tying her to the bed, Her hands were tied to the footboard and her legs were tied, spread apart. I started caressing her and I gradually moved my cock to her mouth where I was able to force it in. It didn’t take much force.

After letting her suck my cock for a while I moved so I could orally pleasure her pussy, 69 style. As I was licking and sucking, I took one hand to her clit circling it again and again. I could feel her tense and I flicked it with my fingers. The shock of the pain, together with the degradation of a first-time mouth fucking, caused her to come. Her reaction as she came, pushed me over the edge again and I came too, in her mouth. This was the first simultaneous oral climax in my life. 

I turned and untied her and we lay there luxuriating as we came down. We were spooning with my arms around her with one hand on her pussy and the other holding her tits. 

At five that morning, I woke up needing the bathroom. When I got back to the bed, Jennifer was awake and she used it too. Back in bed, we talked about her fantasies.

“You told me about some of your fantasies. Which … is the one you’re the most … afraid of sharing? That you actually want the most?” 

“The most … “ she stopped there. I could see her close down. So I kissed her touching her tits. Just barely touched the tips. When I moved one hand to her pussy I saw her arousal increase. I just waited, kissing and touching her. 

I saw her stiffen like she was about to do something she didn’t want to.

“Ah, my fantasies … I’m afraid of, I want the most? I’m afraid of the Dixon one. I’m terrified that Dixon will … Dixon.“

“Dixon won’t like it? He’ll be upset? Mad? Jen, let me help. I can find out, without telling him or even suspecting your fantasy.” Hah, I already know, but I’ll pretend I have to find out. 

“Whatever I find, I’ll let you know and he won’t know about the fantasy.”

With that, I went back to making love to Jen. I have to say I’m a multifaceted lover. I enjoy soft gentle lovemaking and raunchy screwing and everything in between. Here I wanted warm gentle lovemaking with just a hint of fucking for spice. My hands and mouth ranged over her, from her head to pussy. Lots of caressing and gentle sucking leaving no marks she’d have problems explaining to Dixon. I ended it with some definite fucking that we both enjoyed. 

After a shower and breakfast, she went home to get ready for work. 

At work, I texted Jennifer before noon, ‘Hi Jen, that was an extraordinary time last night,  the way you gave yourself to me. I loved it. I want to do it again, soon if we can. I need another taste of your pussy. I need to feel your tits again.  Alex’

At about two, I texted her again asking if I could call her at work. A few minutes later she called me. 

“Hi Alex, um, I got your earlier text, and I had a wonderful time I really needed it. So, thank you. Uh, you wanted to talk?”

“Yeah Jen, um I wanted to tell you. About Dixon. What you talked about? He’ll let you do it. I’m sure about it. So, the question is when do you want to do it? Tomorrow after bowling? Or is that too soon?

“You’re sure? Really? He’ll let me … let us. And watch us?”

“Yes, have you noticed when I’ve kissed you in front of him, he hasn’t objected? He’ll let us fuck and a lot more if we want him to. We can do it Friday and then all weekend if you want. It’ll be up to us, but he’ll let us.”

“Tomorrow? Uh, tomorrow … Maybe. Tomorrow?”

‘If you can get away for an hour's lunch tomorrow, you can tell me then. If it’s yes, decide if it's your house or mine.”

We decided on a sandwich near her job at 11:30 AM before the noon rush. This was going better than I expected and I knew that Dixon would enjoy it too. I love spreading happiness around.

aprilparker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aprilparker

I got there a few minutes early and I waited at a table that was a little separated from the rest. She arrived exactly on time and I placed her purse on the table where we could see it and then ordered. 

Back at the table, I asked, “Have you decided yet?”

She replied hesitantly, “Yes … and no. I’m having qualms about it. Yes, I want it. I want to do it but I’m afraid to.”

“If you’re afraid of Dixon, how he’ll react? Don’t be.” 

Jen said, “I’ve never thought beyond having him watch while I’m being fucked by another man. What it’ll mean. To us.

I looked at Jen and waited.

“Long term what it’ll do to our marriage.”

“It’ll change it, for sure. I think in a lot of ways it’ll be better. For both of you. I think Dixon has fantasies too, that he can’t talk about. If he does it’ll free both of you. Tonight will be a good time to find out.”

Jen hesitated then, “I can’t, I can’t decide. Tonight? What you said? All weekend, you and me with Dixon watching? I need to think. Please.”

“Okay, I’ll tell you what. You can tell me by giving me a pair of your panties, as a symbol. You don’t have to say anything, just slip them to me.

“I want you to do this. If you want to go forward tonight, give me a pair of your panties. No panty means not tonight. Just bowling.”

So, should I play it straight, or try to influence her by sending a text? Ah well, I’m a nice guy. Except for one of my hobbies that is. Hah, my most relevant hobby. 

I didn’t text her to influence her. Yeah, at least I can be a nice guy. Sometimes.

I got there extra early. I had my glass of Pinot Noir while I was waiting. When they showed, I ordered a beer for Dixon and a glass of Pinot Grigio for Jen. I guess when you intend to cuckold a guy, he’s entitled to a free beer. I asked how his trip went then I could see Jen was hesitating and then I saw her stiffen as she decided. She picked up her purse and rummaged in it for a second then under the table handed me her panties, under the table. 

I don’t remember much about bowling that night. When it was over as we were leaving  I invited them to stop for coffee on our way home. We were sitting, finishing our coffees at an outside table when I made clear to Dixon what his future looked like.

“Dixon, I’m letting you know now, I’m going to your house to fuck Jen tonight. It isn’t the first time we’ve fucked, and this isn’t the last time either. Jen and I have made you our cuckold and that means I get priority fucking Jen. You can object if you want. If you do it’s going to make it harder for you. We’re leaving soon, to go to your house. You’re going to help me cuckold you by getting us ready to fuck. you’re going to put my cock in her pussy so she knows you’re letting me fuck her. I know what you’re thinking, that you’ll object, but you don’t have a choice. Shall we leave now?”

We got up and I led Jen to my car. Dixon was trembling and I knew he wanted to stop me. He tried to say something but he couldn’t make an intelligible sound. 

I said to them both, “Jen’s going with me. We may stop for a bit so I can start getting her ready. Make sure the porch light is off, she may not be ready to meet your neighbors when we get there. You’ll want to bring in her clothes for her. Ok, Dixon?”

Dixon looked poleaxed, but I saw his breathing speed up. When he didn’t stop Jen from getting in my car, I knew I’d been right. He was willing to let me cuckold him.

I got in and I drove us to a screened parking lot. There I started kissing her while I slipped her bowling shirt off. It was easy to unfasten her bra and I moved my attention to her tits. I said, “Did you notice that Dixon didn’t stop you from getting in my car? 

Jennifer hesitated then said, “Alex when you told Dixon … You just told, said to Dixon. you’re going to let, no, you’re going to make him watch um, us fuck. Are you going to kiss my breasts uh, tits, my … my, uh pussy in front of him? In front of Dixon, watching us.? Uh, your cock? In my cunt, in me?  God.“

I interrupted my licking her tits by answering her, “Yes I am. And he’ll let me. He didn’t stop me, did he? No, because he doesn’t want to. He wants to watch my cock enter you, a lot of husbands do. Dixon does for sure. He actually wants to watch, he wants to watch you come with my cock in you.

“Jen, take the rest of your clothes off. We’ll go in with you naked. And … I’m going to let another fantasy come true. I’m going to mark you.”

I kissed her sucking on her lips making them swollen, then I kissed her tits biting and sucking them to mark them.  I kissed her again, but harder, sucking on her lips even more. My kisses went down to her neck just by her shoulder and I bit and sucked again. I left a delicious bite mark there. He’d be able to see that her lips had been kissed hard, plus the other three marks I'd made for Dixon to enjoy.

As Jen got out of her pants I continued, “We’re going into Dixon with you naked, with your marks showing and your lips obviously taken forcefully. Then you tell him what you want.”

She tried to answer, “G-god, what I w-want? No, … yes, uh T-tell Dix-Dixon? I can’t.” She stopped there.

I replied, “Jen, you can, and you will. Dixon knows what’s going to happen when we get there, he wants to watch, don’t disappoint him now.” I left the parking lot and drove to their house. The lights were on, with the porch light off. It was just the way I’d told him. I pulled into the drive and stopped, got out, and opened Jen’s door. She was completely naked, beautifully naked for Dixon to see. Her lips were swollen and my other marks were showing, and she was glowing, just the look I wanted for Dixon. I asked her, “Are you ready to give him what he wants? Are you going to tell him what he wants to hear?”

I leaned over and kissed her lips, then each tit, and helped her out. Jen answered me as I helped her out, “Alex, uh, I have to tell  …  D-Dixon? I have to tell him I want you to fuck me, fuck me again. God, tell Dixon I want you to fuck me. I’ll try.”

I held her hand as we walked to the front door. I kissed her again saying, “Just remember, this is what he wants you to tell him. He wants you to want this. He wants to know that it's his wife that wants this. Give it to him, don’t disappoint him. Yes, he actually wants to feel the anguish as he sees my cock penetrate your pussy. He wants to see us as you revel in feeling my cock.  He actually wants to see me cum in you. 

“Why, because he is a cuckold. It’s not because we’re going to be fucking. It’s because he wants to be one. Don’t be afraid of the word, cuckold. Use it when you’re talking to him.”

When we entered Dixon was sitting in a large armchair and I saw him flinch when he saw her condition. I guided Jen to the sofa and we sat next to each other. One hand was holding her right tit and my other hand was cupping her mound. Jennifer was sitting stiffly until I looked at her. 

She shook herself and started. “ Dix uh, this came on suddenly. Uh. But … I love you. I’m in love with you, not always the same, but … ” she looked at me. “ I want this, all of this. I want it. I want a ritual, that's what it is, a ritual, a cuckold ritual. 

“You, putting his cock in my pussy is surrendering me to him, you’re deciding to be my cuckold. It’s not an insult it’s just the truth. I’ll give it to him, my pussy. whenever he wants, whenever he wants it. As long as we are together Alex and me … when he wants me. You will surrender ah, Alex will get me first, even if we’re fucking. Period. I’ve looked into cuckolding since well, since. I’ll leave work, I’ll call in sick. I’ll lay on my back, on my hands and knees lay on a table whatever. I’ll try to protect you if I think he’s being too much of an asshole. I’ll try. I’ll try. That's all, I’ll try. I won’t let him out us. 

“I do want the ritual of you surrendering my pussy, my cunt to him, and my mouth and ass. I want, need you to give me to Alex. Tonight. Now.“

Dixon looked shocked at first but tried to object, “ You’re just telling me? Now, no warnings. Just  you and Alex are going to fuck.”

I could see the realization on his face, that it actually was going to happen, ”I’m supposed to watch him fuck you. Do you want that? Do you want me to be ok with … that? You, fucking in front of me. Me, giving you to him.? That’s what you want? God, maybe permanently. You just fucking?"

Jennifer replied, still sitting next to me, “I love you still, but this is something I need. I want … I want to submit to him. I want the sensation. I want to feel him taking me. Fucking me again, cuckolding you again. The sensations when he first fucked me were breathtaking, awesome. The first time I realized I was cuckolding, cucking you were magnificent. I want them again Dixon. 

“What I’d like, love to have happen, is for you to submit with me. Help me submit. Both of us submitting. I’ll do anything he asks of me. I’d… I want us to … Alex and I haven’t talked about this …. I want you to s-submit with me, together, doing what he wants. What I’m thinking, seeing, is Alex f-fucking me with you beneath him sucking l-licking his…him, his c-cock. Dix I wish … I want you to submit with me. I don’t want to be alone. I want this to be our memories. Not just mine. Uh, I wish, want I’m not … not demanding. Do what you can. What … you can do to make it still us, you and me together submitting. I love you. I’m in love with you. Do what you can.”

I saw Dixon's emotions changing from anger to the knowledge he was going to say yes. Yes, she could fuck me, that was obvious. Would he submit with her? That had come out of nowhere. I had no idea that was what she was going to say But then if he did? How far would, could I push him? 

We sat in the living room and I could see he was thinking about what Jennifer asked him for. Could he submit to me too? Personally? Let me control him? Make him part of her submission? He was trying to think and it seemed he forgot Jennifer was waiting for some kind of answer.

Finally, he stood, looked at me, then at her. Hesitating, he finally decided. He stood straighter, looked at Jen, and started, “ Jennifer, you blindsided me, it's hard, you know that. I-I don’t want to leave you alone. You’re right, these should be our memories, not yours, alone.”

He looked at me, “Alex I am submitting myself to you sexually for as long as you and Jen are together. Anything that doesn’t include other people, leave permanent marks … uh that includes anything you want to do to me in front of Jennifer. Um, yes anything you … do to Jennifer you can do to me too. Pain, humiliation, yes, anything. I know what you can do to the cuck. I’ll submit too.

Surprises upon surprises today. I decided I needed to make him start tonight not wait to see him submit, for Jennifer to see him submit.  So I said “It starts now. I kiss Jennifer, I touch her, and she sits next to me. I’m her lover, you’re her cuckold.” I kissed her and my right hand touched her left tit. Just grazed it.

“I’ll accept your submission, Dixon. That does change what happens. It allows a lot of interesting … possibilities. I’m going to allow, I’m going to enjoy allowing you to help Jen submit. Expect to submit to me tonight too. I was surprised by Jennifer, by what she said, and even more surprised by you tonight.

“I know you’re shocked and I think Jennifer is too. Your expression and your body language don’t matter. If I tell you to do something to do that means I think I am entitled to tell you. If I ask you to do something that means I think you have a choice. Do you have scented candles, Jen? Music available in your bedroom?”

Jen nodded and I looked at Dixon and asked him, “ Do you know where the candles are? Can you set up a couple of candles and start some romantic music for us?”

He nodded and left. I pulled her closer to me, kissed her, and was caressing her over her clothes. Her eyes were closed and she was softly moaning, ”Alex, Alex. That is ah, so erotic um, you touching my tits, just barely. Maybe, maybe a little … more firmly, more sensation in my tits. Please, Alex.” 

I took her hand a few minutes later and told her to lead me to her bedroom. I was walking behind her one hand touching her tits and the other firmly holding her ass against my cock. I was murmuring in her ear, “Soon, soon Dixon will be giving your pussy to me.  You will watch him put my cock in and you’ll feel me slowly entering you, soon.

Dixon was finishing setting the music and had the candles lit. I looked at Dixon and said, “First I’d like for you to undress me for Jen, then you’re going to put my cock in Jen’s pussy.” 

I could see him trying to decide if I had asked him. Or told him. “ Yes, the first part is asking. The second I’m telling you. It will mean a lot to Jennifer for you to give her to me. And it’s your first submission.“

Silently Dixon turned to me, and unbuttoned my shirt and removed it, then my tee shirt, then my pants, and finally my shorts. He looked at her then me and said, “I am giving you Jennifer now. From now on she belongs to you. She belongs to you more than she did to me when we married. I’m accepting your priority over me. I only ask that you take care of her as I tried to do.”

He then pulled her closer to me and put her hand on my cock. Then he continued, “Enjoy his cock, enjoy fucking him. I just want you I need you to come back to me after.“ he looked at me saying, “Fuck her now. She’s ready. She wants it. Let me give her to you.

I put her on the bed, ready to be fucked I approached her and Dixon held my cock as I started entering her. He let go when I was completely in her cunt. The feeling as I entered a new pussy, in front of her husband for the first time, was always sublime. I just wanted to luxuriate in the sensations her pussy was giving my cock. I looked at Dixon, and told him, “Kiss her while I’m fucking her. I want you trying to make her forget I’m fucking her. Caress her tits while I am too.” 

My hands were competing with his, mine were still strange to her, his hands knew what she liked. Pinching, pulling her nipples he was slapping her tits I squeezed them, one tit then the other, competing. He was kissing her while I was fucking her I’d never done this before, but god the sensations. She came first, pulling away from his kisses and screaming “Dixon, god, Dixon. I’m coming. I’m coming I … can’t believe this. Alex, Dixon, both of you, fucking me … my, Alex your cock inside me. My pussy. Dixon your tongue …  your hands on my tits, two people.”

She collapsed. Both of us slowed down as she recovered. It was a few minutes then I mouthed at him, “Again, make her come again.” I started speeding up going deeper, holding her as I went deeper. 

He started kissing her pulling her nipples stimulating them then started slapping her tits harder. He whispered, “Bite her, rougher, she needs some pain to focus on.” I could see what he was doing, so I followed until I bit her tit, sucked her nipple, and saw him bite her lip.

Then she screamed again. No words, just a primal scream, her nails were digging in my ass as she tried to buck me off but still hold me in her, refusing to let me move. As her scream ended she relaxed saying, “God that was even better, stronger. I didn’t think Dixon … that was the best and strongest ever, in my life. Thank you, thank you both. Please let me rest. Please. I have to rest. Alex, please just hold me. Dixon, kiss me then I have to rest.“

Wow. That was amazing. The three of us took her … I don’t know where, but somewhere she had never been before. I pulled out and spooned her, with Dixon holding her head,  all of us panting. 

I’d heard what Jen had said about what she wanted

This was going to be an exciting cuckolding. 

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments