Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This Cuckolder story is part 1 of 3 and not free-standing. The one is because this is Carl's first story and the 'a' is for the first part. The other two parts are mostly finished and should follow fairly quickly, as soon as I finish editing and get them approved. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is about Carl and the married couple, Karan and Scott, and how they submit to him."

Carl

I’m not unique, but my main hobby is unusual: it’s fucking other men’s wives. I look for wives that haven’t been unfaithful before, so I can take their married cherry. As you will see if you read this, it’s not just fucking them, but making them submit to me in any way I want, that turns me on. 

Okay, I’ll admit to enjoying making them fuck me too, but I also need other kinds of submission from them and I also need their husbands to submit to me too. I learned several years ago, that there is a name for what I do. If you have read any of the stories from KeylimePi, you‘ve read some of my fellow hobbyist's stories. We let KeylimePi submit all of our stories, so people can read about us in one place. My main issue with using KeylimePi is that the stories are thought to be fiction. Well they aren’t, they are all true stories.

To belong to our group, Cuckolders Inc, members are required to cuckold men in front of them. We have to be the first man to cuckold them. We need a faithful wife and we need to fuck them in front of their husband. For some of us, that’s enough, but I insist on a lot more though, I require complete submission from them both, lots of different kinds of submission. 

One of my favorite memories is when I controlled Karan and Scott a few years ago. When they moved in next door to me, I could tell they were both latent submissives, just the type of couple I love to master. For this story, I got Karan and Scott to contribute their experiences in certain places about what they thought, as it progressed. 

It’s the surprise when they realize how much they need to submit that is exhilarating. I decided to make them my next project, make them submit—to me. I started by inviting them to some swimming and barbecues in my backyard. Our first barbecue, allowed me to confirm their weaknesses. Scott, I could just dominate, I could tell he would allow me to cuckold him. Karan would take more, I would have to seduce her, slowly, to get her used to wanting to have sex with me. I do enjoy seducing wives, changing them so they’d prefer fucking me than being faithful, and watching my target gradually change so they want to feel my cock invading their pussy.

I gave Scott orders to get things from the kitchen, bring me towels, and simple things like that. I was touching Karan, not quite sexually. I did it where Scott could see and Karan knew he could. I used innuendo and double entendres to Karan where Scott could hear them too. 

I was also talking to Scott, complimenting Karan. In any normal conversations my compliments were getting wildly inappropriate. Talking about her tits, her ass and how I wished I could have access to them like he could. His reactions were just what I hoped for, acquiescence. I wanted Scott to realize that he could, no, he would submit to me, allow me to take Karan. At the same time, I needed Karan to realize Scott would submit to me, and that he wouldn’t protect her from me. In Karan’s case, it gradually made her willing to follow Scott’s example.

 

We alternated hosting the barbecues, and after three barbecues, where I was gradually becoming more obvious, I was in front of my house washing my car while Karan was doing some gardening. I called over to her, “It’s a beautiful day to be outside, isn’t it? Your flowers are doing great.” 

She looked up, stood and walked over to me, and said, “These Pansies and Snaps will be in full bloom in just a couple of weeks.” 

“They are beautiful,” I said while looking at her. I turned off my hose and added, “I think that is it for the car today. I’m looking forward to a break. Come over and have a rest in the backyard, I have some chairs and something to drink. Come on, you deserve a break too.” I nodded to the backyard gate. As I went into my backyard, I could see Karan's hesitation, but she followed. I went to my cooler and pointed to a chair next to the one I wanted. I opened the cooler and said, “I have coke here, and beer, and wine in the house. What do you want?“

 

“Wine, white wine I think. Whatever you have though.”

I went in and got the wine and two glasses. 

I wonder how far I should take it today, kisses for sure, maybe a little further? I don’t want to push her too far, get too far ahead of her.

When I came out with the wine, I bent over her and kissed her, a real kiss. My hand was on her head as I kissed her mouth with just a touch of my tongue on her lips. It was our first real kiss, and I watched her for a reaction. Yes, I saw her nipples responding and she was licking her lips.

“How did you like the … ” I hesitated, then I smiled at her as I finished with the word “uh wine. I enjoyed it. I’d love to give you another … ” I paused and waited and watched her. I saw her flush and she knew what I was really saying. Then I asked her if she enjoyed our barbecue last Saturday. I had been more dominant with Scott and I had ramped up my touching and playing with her, in front of him. I knew she had noticed that we both mostly ignored him in the pool, and I saw her looking at Scott several times, pensively. 

She flushed again, then talked about the meal, she was ignoring the playing we had done. 

“Karan, I have to apologize about it, I got a little too rough with your bikini top. I hope Scott didn’t get mad at you … uh, or at me.” 

“No, he didn’t say anything about it at home. I think he understands accidents happen.”

Accident, my ass. Scott knew I did it on purpose, and he enjoyed it, if his cock was telling the truth. 

I refilled her glass and bent over and gave her another kiss. She shivered and finished her wine and stood up saying, “Um. I have clothes in the dryer I need to deal with. I need to go.”

I stood and gave her a third kiss, with my tongue touching her lips, and my hand softly holding her head still. I finished with my hand dropping to her neck and shoulder, and with a little hesitation dropped to her breast. My touch lingered there and I felt her nipple respond. This time she responded by kissing me back, a little hesitatingly. 

Yes, this is progressing nicely. I‘ll take her in front of Scott the first time, so you both know I can fuck her. God, I can hardly wait for the first time my cock enters her pussy. I’m going to love watching Scott react. It’s such a rush watching the first time a husband realizes he’s letting me take her, fuck his wife. He hates it, but he wants it more.

Over the next two weeks, I kept dominating Scott and made him used to watching me seduce Karan, I continued arousing her with touches and conversations, making it obvious to Karan he wouldn’t, or couldn’t stop me. When we met at their house for another barbecue, I decided this was going to be the time I took advantage of all of my preparation.

I thoroughly kissed Karan on their patio where I could see Scott was watching us from the kitchen. I started softly touching her lips and gradually using my tongue to caress her lips while one hand reached down to her ass and pulled her closer so he could see my cock rubbing against her. My right hand was rubbing her tits, and he could see her pressing against me with one of her hands touching my erection, and the other hand pulling my mouth harder into her mouth. 

I smiled at her, as we finished kissing, with my hands on her tits, not on her breasts now, but her tits. Scott came back outside in a few minutes with some bourbon and a few glasses with ice. He sat at the table and poured himself some bourbon and started sipping, watching me warily.

I was talking to Scott when he sat down, “You’re lucky having Karan’s tits to play with all the time.” I kissed her a few more times and then caressed her tits a few times. I escalated it by moving close to Karen and I turned her so her back was to me, facing Scott, my hands around her waist, pulling her back against me. Then I slowly moved my hands up to her tits, in front of Scott.

There was no doubt that I knew, we all knew, I was seducing her in front of Scott. I was flaunting my seduction of Karan, my control of Karan, in front of Scott. They both knew what was happening, and that we were going to consummate her seduction today. I saw that Scott was tense, and Karan was trembling a bit in anticipation. 

I murmured in her ear, “That feels nice, doesn’t it? I know what will feel even better though.” I moved my hands under her top, unfastened her bra, and then moved my hands to her bare tits, saying louder so Scott could hear too, “There, that’s better, isn’t it? My hands on your bare tits, feels great, doesn’t it? Isn’t it exciting to feel my hands there, on your bare tits. Letting me touch you there with Scott watching, that makes it even more exciting. Just look at Scott.“

Scott was sitting there paralyzed, barely breathing. I knew she could see his erection in his bathing suit. I said, “It’s exciting him too isn’t it.” 

“God, it is, isn’t it? I … um, Jesus, seeing him like this is …”

“Karan, I can make you feel even better, a lot better. Scott’ll like it even more than you.” I let my hands pull her top over her head and pulled it off. When I let her bra fall to the patio, I caressed her tits and pulled on her nipples. I stared at Scott, daring him to stop me. My hands went up to her mouth. and put one of my fingers in there so she could suck on it. When I glanced at Scott he was panting and loosening his suit.

My other hand slipped inside her shorts searching for her pussy. 

“This is better isn’t it?”

“God, Carl, I can’t think—it feels so good. I can’t think. Yes, Carl yes. My breasts, my … whatever … God.” She was panting and starting to forget Scott.

My hand pulled her shorts down and she stepped out of them. Karan turned around facing me, kissed me with lots of tongue and her hands held my head still so she could ravage my mouth. Finally, her right hand went to my shorts and felt my cock.

I said loud enough for Scott to hear, “You know we’re going to … I’m going to fuck you, don’t you? Tell Scott what I’m going to be doing to you.”

Karan hesitated, then started, “Scott, I think, maybe he’s … 

I think he’s going to fuck me. God, I want him to .… I want Carl to fuck me.”

I looked at Scott and said, “I’m going to fuck her right here, in front of you Scott. You’re about to see my cock enter her and you’re going to enjoy watching me take her. You want me to take her don’t you. You can jack off while I’m doing it.” Pitching my voice to Karan, “Undress me. We’ll fuck on the lawn so Scott can watch.”

Karan reached for my belt and unfastened it, unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, and pulled them down. She kneeled in front of me and took the tip in her mouth and then licked the length of my cock. 

I could hear noises from Scott and when I glanced over, he had his suit down and his cock in his hand. I took my tee shirt off as I walked to the lawn. I took Karan and laid her down, kissing her. I knelt beside her with my hands moving over her body, and my kisses trailing down to her tits and down to her pussy.

“Yes, I’m going to fuck you here. I’m not going to make love to you, I want you too much. I’m going to fuck you.”

I arranged her legs wide for me, I placed her arms above her head and I knelt with my cock almost touching her pussy. 

God, this is my favorite time. The first time I enter her. It is always the same, the sensation of entering a pussy for the first time. The feeling of her wet warmth surrounding my cock, caressing it, it’s exquisite.

Yes, Karan feel my cock. It’s just touching you now.” I paused, “Feel it touching your pussy. Feel it waiting for you to tell me to put it in you.” 

Karan was practically incoherent as she stuttered, “Carl, don't wait. Don’t make your cock wait. I want it in me, please. Now.”

My cock slowly penetrated her pussy, drawing it out for Scott and then I started fucking her. I held her hands for a minute, fighting her attempts to touch me. I slapped her tits and then crushed them in the palms of my hands. I felt her buck under me and she screamed and her hands, after I had released them, scratched my back marking me. I glanced at Scott, he was just standing there with cum leaking from his cock. 

I lay beside her watching Scott’s face. I delight in watching the emotions that pass over my cuckold's faces, especially the first time I get to watch their humiliation, their arousal, and their angst as I fuck their wife. I relish the sense of power I feel over both the wife and husband. He was still standing but barely. His arousal was combined with his humiliation, exquisite.

I looked at Scott and said, “I think that was exciting, wasn’t it? If you want to see Karan come again, come with my cock fucking her, come here and put my cock in her. You might want to ask her what she wants. Ask her and do what she says.”

Scott, looking at Karan said, “W-what do you want me to do? Put his cock in you, or refuse. I’ll do what …. w-what you want. God, I’ll do it, put his cock in your pussy. If, if that’s what you w-want.”

She closed her eyes and mouthed words that I thought said “Put him in me, please.” Finally, she said loudly, “Scott, God Scott, yes I want him again, put his c-cock in me, my pussy. I want him to make me come again. Please, Scott. I want to feel his cum in me again.“

Scott kneeled next to Karan and kissed her passionately and then he said, “Yes, I know what I’m doing here. I’m giving you to him, I hope you enjoy what he does. I love you, I couldn’t do it if I didn’t.“

Then he reached for my cock and guided it to her pussy entrance. I pushed through his hand and entered her the second time. 

God my second time, feels as good as my first. I’m going to love controlling them.

All I could do was fuck her as hard, as possessive as I could. My hands were squeezing her tits, my cock was entering her as hard as I could and I was ravishing her mouth with my tongue. That’s when I felt her arch, then tense, and screamed “Yes, yes, yes. I’m coming.” I just fucked through it until I felt my climax and I was saying, “Ah, Ah. Ah, Ah.” Then I collapsed again. 

After I rested a bit I said, “Scott now you're a cuckold now I just came in Karan’s pussy. You’re our cuckold. It feels wonderful doesn’t it. You actually helped me cuckold you.

“You can get dressed now and I’ll go home. I’m coming over to your house at ten, tomorrow morning.” I looked at Scott, “I’m permitting you to fuck Karan tonight. But not tomorrow. Leave the front door unlocked and I want you and Karan standing in the living room, naked. Remember, I want the door unlocked, and both of you, completely naked.“

This is the final test. If they submit I can do anything with them. Hell, it’s not really a test. I know they will do it and they know it too. I own them both. I adore the sensation as I start a new couple’s submission. Karan and Scott’s submission is going to be delicious.

I was right on time, and they were waiting, standing in the living room, naked, just as I expected.

I looked at them then walked to Karan and kissed her with my hands on her tits. Then I looked at Scott and smiled as I said, “I really enjoyed fucking Karan yesterday. This is just starting though. You’ve given up your exclusive rights to Karan, you’ve given them to me. You need to realize that both of you are submitting to me, anything I want from now on. If I tell Karan to do something, she will, and if I tell you to do something Scott, you will do it too. I want you to sit in that chair and not say anything until I permit you … ” My voice trailed off. There was a large chair there for me and I sat. Scott sat in the chair I pointed to, Karan was the only one left standing, beautifully naked for me. 

“You are exquisite. Come here Karan.” I held out my hand, and when she grasped it I slowly pulled her closer and onto my lap. I kissed her and gently caressed her back and hair. My other hand reached and touched her tits. I could feel her tremble and hear her heavy breathing. I kissed her again then her neck and licked her ear lobe. My hands were roving over her entire body face, neck, tits, chest, and down to her legs. 

“I love kissing you, rubbing you, touching you,” I murmured in her ear. “I want you to tell Scott, you want me to fuck you again.” I waited for Karan to tell Scott.

Karan hesitated a bit but finally got out, “S-Scott, … I want to f-fuck Carl.” She looked at Scott. “No Scott, I want Carl to fuck me. I want to submit to … C-Carl. God Scott, I want to submit, completely submit, my pussy, everything, anything Carl wants.”

Scott sat there, uncomfortably, until I looked, “Scott, you can answer now.”

aprilparker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aprilparker

Scott hesitated, then slowly said, “Karan, I want … want you. I want to watch as … God help me, watch as his c-c-cock takes … enters your pussy again.“ Then he added. “I will submit too. Anything, please let me.” He was looking down at the floor.

As he was answering, I was continuing kissing her tits and sucking her nipples. I glanced over at Scott and I could see him sweating. I could see the tension on his face. I looked back at Karan and pulled her closer until her tits were squeezed against me.

I was trying to extend his agony, I wanted him to realize another man was touching his wife. He knew he was going to let my cock violate his wife’s pussy again. He knew he was going to see her come. The first time is the greatest rush for me, but the second and third are still special.

I wonder what they said to each other last night, ha, I wonder what they did last night. Did Scott fuck her or more likely, he couldn’t get it up? 

“You’re both enjoying this, aren’t you?” I lifted Karan up and then stood up. I asked her to take my shirt off. I kept kissing her all over, still allowing her to unbutton my shirt. When she finished I slipped off my shirt and undershirt. At that point, we were standing in front of each other. Karan, naked, me with just my pants on, and with my hands on her tits. Scott, naked, was flushed, breathing hard.

Talking to Karan, “Look at Scott. You can see he wants this, but he hates that he wants this. He’s going to come again while he watches us fuck, and he’s going to hate that too. He knows he could stop it, but he can’t because he wants it too much. Now, you can make it easier for him. Tell him that you want to feel my cock slipping inside your pussy.”

One of my hands was moving toward her pussy, with my other hand rubbing her ass, and my lips open against hers. Karan had unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, and was pulling my pants and shorts down. 

“I wan-want … ” She froze for a minute, “I want to feel Carl’s cock. Yes, his cock, slipping inside … my p-p pussy again. God, it felt wonderful … f-feeling his warm cock, feel his cum . Please Carl I want t-to feel it, feel it inside me. Scott, he’s right, I want his cock.”

When I stepped out of my pants, I put my hand on her head and pushed her down until she was kneeling in front of me. When Karan hesitated I just said two words, “Take it.” With that, she opened her mouth and I put my cock in. I let out a groan and turned so Scott got a good view. I didn’t want to cum in her mouth, so I let her suck my cock just long enough to show both Scott, and Karan, that she was submitting to me. 

Karan pulled her mouth away from my cock and said to Scott, “Thank you, I want him … I love sucking Carl’s cock, tasting his cock, I want him, I want his mouth on my breasts. I want to feel his cock taking me. I want to feel his cum in me. It feels so … so depraved. I’m depraved fucking another man, feeling a new cock taking me. I enjoy the sensations, they’re so different than when we fuck. Scott, yes.”

I turned her around so she was facing Scott and her back to me. I had one hand pinching her tits and nipples with the other rubbing her clit and occasional trips to finger fuck her. When she glanced over her shoulder at me I could see her eyes were glazed, just enjoying the sensations. Scott could tell too, I could tell it was driving him crazy. His hands couldn’t stay still. His eyes kept closing and then opening, watching her then shut it out. Again and again. He was making fists, then releasing them. He wanted to resist, to fight,  but he couldn’t because he wanted to see it happen again so much. 

My mouth was on her neck sucking it, marking it, and making it clear to Scott what I was doing. She was going to have to wear loose scarves in public for weeks. 

I turned her back around to face me, and I grabbed her ass and pulled her to me. She could feel my cock against her belly, her tits against me, and my hands on her ass exploring, penetrating her. She tensed and cried as she fondled my cock and finished with, “Fuck, God, fuck, God, fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.” And collapsed. I held her up caressing her all over. I moved her to the sofa and lay her down as she was sobbing, “Fuck, fuck, oh my God Carl, fuck.” She had orgasmed just by touch and anticipation 

I continued caressing her gently, kissing her, and waiting for her to come down. Looking at Scott, his cock was dripping cum, and he slumped down barely sitting. Karan quieted down and I was about to start again. This time, I straightened her with her right foot on the floor with her left on the back of the sofa. Her pussy was exposed to me and Scott, plainly wet, and still slightly throbbing. As I caressed her tits, I lay down between her legs, started licking and sucking on her clit, and I enjoyed the taste of her juices. I paused and as I told her how exquisite her pussy tasted, I felt her get tense, then relax.

I kept licking and sucking until she started getting tense again, then she raised her ass off the sofa and started screaming again. This time it was all “Fuck, fuck, fuck.” It gradually turned into muttering, that I couldn’t understand. I slapped her ass with a cupped hand to make a huge slapping sound. I held her hips, as I slowly penetrated her for the third time. I had adjusted our bodies so Scott could see my cock, as it disappeared into her cunt.

Scott couldn’t move, as he was focused on my cock, coming out of her pussy, coated with her juices. My cock penetrated her again, in then out, in then out. Each time, coated again with her juices. He was watching my cock, watching Karan move to help me. Watching the enraptured expression on her face. Her soft exclamations were, “Carl is fucking me. Carl is fucking me.” I could tell it was tearing him apart. I saw tears and anguish in him, while all I saw from Karan was ecstasy as she went from one orgasm to the next. I slapped her ass harder and whispered in her ear. “Tell me what you are feeling and what you want from me, loud enough that Scott can hear.”

Karan hesitated then said, “Carl your cock feels so good, I’m in-intoxicated by the sensations. Can you go deeper? Please, pinch my tits, pull my tits, spank my ass. God, do anything, Do everything to me.”

This was when I decided I wanted another different submission from Karan. I wanted her to offer her ass to me. I manhandled her onto her front, kneeling on the floor, with her head down, and her ass exposed. I stood up, slapped her butt hard, and told her not to move. 

”Karan, tell me to fuck your ass. Tell Scott too. Tell him loud enough so he can hear you.” I stepped over where I had stashed some lube, just in case. As I stepped back I was putting some on my cock. “Karan tell me, ask me, beg me to take your ass.” 

Karan whispered “I’ve never … Scott hasn’t, no one has. You’ll be the first Carl, I want you to be the first. Please fuck my ass.” I slapped it and told her to tell Scott you want me to fuck your ass, louder so he can hear you. 

“God, Scott, my ass. I-I never imagined letting anyone …anyone fuck me there. But I want Carl to fuck it, my ass. I need to give it to him. If he wants to take it I want him to have it. Tell him you want him to have it too. Please tell him, tell Carl to fuck my virgin ass. Tell me, tell Carl, you want Carl, Carl to be the first c-cock to take it, my ass.“

Scott slowly sat up saying, ”No, no Karan, no. Don’t let him, Christ … ” He was trembling then tried again, “Karan, Karan, you want his cock … his cock to be the first … c-cock in your ass?” He continued crying then said sobbing, “Okay Karan. “ a pause then, “Carl fuck Karan's ass.“ then he continued crying and said, “God, yes, okay yes, okay, I’ll submit. You win Carl. Kar-Karan does belong to you now. C-Carl fuck her. Fuck her ass. I want to see your cock … hell, just do it. I want to watch … see your c-cock entering her ass. Fuck her ass, hard. I want your c-cock to be the first cock in her ass. I need n-need to see your cock as it goes in her ass, her asshole. I want to see your cum oozing out of her ass. God, I can’t … ” his voice trailed off.

I lubed my cock then put more lube all over her asshole I rubbed two fingers in the lube and slowly forced them in. I got behind her and positioned my cock just touching her ass. I reached up with both hands and grabbed her tits and pulled her back onto my cock as I pushed it into her.

“Karan, I’m doing it. My cock is the first cock in your ass. Karan, my cock is the first …” and I lost my thought, as I continued to penetrate her.

It took several tries to get just the tip in. Then a little more until finally, I was balls deep. 

She was screaming “Fuck my ass, Carl. Fuck my ass, Fuck me. God, it hurts, it hurts but your cock is so good it feels so good.” I continued manhandling her tits, bruising them as I started fucking her. Sliding almost out and then back in, I took my right hand and slapped her ass. She was getting close to coming when I could feel my balls release my cum inside her ass. I tensed and pulled on her tits as hard as I could. I had no thought about hurting her. As I slumped down on her back I could feel her come too. I looked at Scott and he was wide-eyed, grimacing. There was cum leaking from his cock again. He continued crying. As I pulled my cock out, I saw my cum leaking out. 

 

She was so aroused, she enjoyed it despite the pain. God so did I,  mine was the first cock in her ass. Wonderful. It must have made an arousing but humiliating sight for Scott, seeing my cock in her ass, and my cum leaking out.

I ignored him, got up, went to the bathroom, got a washcloth, and cleaned my cock. I then cleaned Karan. I looked at Scott and said, 

“First things first, I’m having a gate installed between our houses, today. You’ll be coming back and forth so often, use it most of the time. Karan and I will be fucking and sleeping in your master bedroom tonight. You can sleep down here. Clean up here though.“

I gathered our clothes and guided her up the stairs and she led me into their bedroom. 

When we walked into their bedroom, I left the door open so Scott could hear. I stopped her just past the door and I made her raise her arms so she exposed her tits. I complimented them, saying, 

“Your tits are so perky and your nipples are just right, hard, and engorged. I love them. I can see my marks starting to show.” I caressed them tweaking her nipples and running the palm of my hands against the peaks. I bent over and licked them sensually, then put my lips against the side of her right tit and started sucking hard. “Later you will show your tits to Scott.”

Karan was tensing and tried to move away. I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer, I took her head and forced her neck to my mouth, just above her shoulder, and then I bit her again. 

“Don’t try to stop me, I am marking you so Scott can see my ownership. I want him to see that I own and control your entire body. I want you to know that when he looks at you, he will see your submission. When you look in a mirror, I want you to look for my marks on you. When you submitted to me, you gave me the right to mark you, anywhere I want.” I caressed her neck where I had just marked it. and then I caressed her tits where I had marked them.

I kissed her on the lips with my tongue wetting them, then pushed between her lips searching for her tongue. My hand was now behind her head, turning it so I had better access. My other hand cupped her ass, and I pulled her against my cock. I whispered against her mouth loud enough that she could hear me. 

“Tell me, is your cunt getting wet again? Is your cunt throbbing, wanting my cock? I want one more mark on you. You tell me where. On your stomach, next to your cunt, or on your thigh. Tell me where.“

Karan was tensing like she couldn’t say it. So I said again. “Where do you want it, Your neck, stomach, or –here on your cunt.“

Karan kind of stuttered, “My c-c-cunt Yes, my cunt.”

”I will love to do it there. But is there a reason?”

 Again, Karan stuttered, “S-So Sc … Scott can see it when he licks my c-c-cunt.“

“OK, so let’s move where I can get to it.“ 

I pulled her to the bed and laid her down. Then I pulled her so her cunt was right on the edge of the bed. I kneeled between her legs pushing them as wide as I could. I licked her pussy for a couple of licks then moved to her right thigh just a fraction of an inch away from her pussy. I made sure it would be visible despite her bush. I kissed there and sucked a hickey. I licked her one more time and went to the bathroom and brought her a mirror. The marks were starting to show. 

She looked closely and slowly smiled, “That’s perfect, but I want a big one on my breast, my left breast. Bite me t-there hard, make it hurt.” I looked at the breast and picked a spot and I bit. She gave a soft scream, “Yes, like that. That’s what I wanted.”

Karan and I were both naked, and we needed to take a shower together before bed. I started the shower and adjusted the temperature. I told her to get fresh towels and two fresh washcloths. I put her in the shower and started washing her. I washed her face while I was kissing her, I washed her tits and kissed them, and as I washed her pussy, I kneeled with the spray all over my head and kissed her pussy. When I washed her ass, I turned her around and kissed her ass. My hands were rubbing her everywhere I could, and I told her I was going to leave one more mark of ownership. I asked her, where? Her reply surprised me, 

”I’d love another on my ass. Two. One on each cheek. Um, don’t match them. Maybe two on one and one on the other. Um … um one bite and two hickeys. God, I don’t believe this, I’m asking you to mark me. Mark me as owned by you. To show S-S … Scott.”. When I finished, making sure they were all substantial, and visible. I stood and kissed her hard. My hand was in her hair and my lips and tongue were demanding entry. While my tongue explored her mouth, one hand was rubbing her pussy, and two fingers fucking her. 

I turned the water off and admired her. Her perky white tits were surrounded by tan skin with a light brown areola and extended nipples. I especially enjoyed looking at the numerous love bites. I reveled in seeing my marks of ownership. Her lips, that last night and this morning, had been wrapped around my cock with Scott watching. I reached out and pinched her nipples and saw her close her eyes in pleasure. We went back to their bed, and I reached for some skin lotion put a squirt on my hands, and warmed it by rubbing my hands together. 

As I started putting it on her tits, I said, ”You are so delectable standing there. Your tits are standing so proud, showing my marks of ownership, your body is naked for me, it’s so amazing.” I continued putting the lotion on her. I caressed her abdomen, then reached between her thighs and put it on her mound and pussy. then I turned her around and put still more on her back and buttocks.

I kissed her neck and could see the strong marks of ownership I’d placed there. I reached around and rubbed and tweaked her tits, and then I pulled Karan back against my cock. God my cock, it was so hard, and I had to possess her again. I violently dragged her onto the bed with her legs on the floor. When I forced her legs apart I could see her pussy lips glistening with her wetness. As I fell on her, I passionately kissed her again forcing her to respond. She opened her mouth forcing her tongue against mine. Her hands were desperately trying to get to my cock. 

“Fuck me. Fuck me, take me. Hard. Oh god, please fuck me. Carl, own me.” I told her to say it again louder, I wanted Scott to hear her. She complied, “God, Carl, I need you to fuck me hard, rough, take me, force me, Own me, m-my body. It’s yours.” With that, I forced my cock into her and started pounding. I was making loud noises as I fucked her, I wanted Scott to hear from downstairs. As I came, my convulsions pushed Karan over the edge again, her eyes rolled, her body tensed, and a primal scream came out.

We lay down and slept, most of the night. I did wake up and take her once more during the night. Just after dawn, I woke up, and during our morning fuck, I came on her tits and a little on her face, a wonderful look for Scott. 

I then told her, “After I’ve left, bring Scott here, just the way we leave it. I want him to see the sheets, just the way we left them, all rumpled with remnants of my cum and your juices on them. I want him to see my cum on you. I want him to smell the sex. Go to Scott, naked just like you are now, show him my marks and my cum and explain what they mean to you. I want you to tell him, you belong to me. You will do anything, everything, I ask.

"Tell him I ordered you to fuck him today; tell Scott that you, Karan, are fucking him, not the other way round. Make it clear that you’re doing it because I ordered you to, that you have to fuck him. Not make love to him, but fuck him. So Karan, shall we start? Afterward, at two, I want the two of you at my house, so I can make Scott submit me. Remember what you need to tell him though. Oh, you can tell him anything else I told you today. If you want, you can talk to him about anything we do or talk about, unless I tell you to keep quiet. 

“Now go fuck him.”

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments