Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is part of the Cuckolders Inc. series. It's about men that take faithful wives and seduce them to make their husbands cuckolds. All or most of the stories are free standing. <p> [ADVERT] </p>They are about cuckolders and a faithful married couple they turn into a cuckold marriage."

If you’ve read any of my other successful conquests, you know I’m a Cuckolder, not a Bull. I learned the word for what I am when I was introduced to Cuckolders Inc, a Cuckolder. We screw faithful wives and turn their husbands into cuckolds. It's a hobby I’ve enjoyed since I was twenty.

I’ve never been sure, how I know if I will succeed in seducing my target. All I know is, after meeting some women, I can tell. Some husbands, I can tell will let me. If I’m not sure of both the wife and husband, I leave them alone. It’s too risky. So, I’m not sure if it’s pheromones? Body language? Telepathy? My compatriots, at least the successful ones, all seem to be able to tell too.

The second time, I turned a couple into a cuckold couple, was at the same place as my first. Camp Sierra. I was a cabin leader there, while Dana worked as the craft leader, and Wes was the handyman. I picked up Dana’s signal on the first day setting up, but Mary and Paul had only signed up for a month, while Dana and Wes for the entire summer. That's why I seduced Mary first.

After Mary and Paul left, I made the effort to help Dana set up crafts every day, and get to know her. I had been super abrupt in dealing with Mary and Paul. My instincts said I needed to be more upfront with Dana and Wes both, especially Wes. I needed to set Wes up and prepare him first. Make him picture me fucking her, and get him wanting it. Dana, I wanted her to know from the start I wanted her, that I intended to fuck her and let Wes help.

I started by letting Dana see me, watching her, There were no innuendos, it was direct from the start. When we were alone I would talk about how I’d love to touch her tits. Did she and Wes enjoy sex outdoors? All in all, very different from my normal interaction with any woman. Or husband. 

Allen, I’m an ass. This is going to get me in trouble. He’s going to punch me out.

With Wes, I was talking about how I’d love to suck on her nipples. I asked him questions about her ass and cunt. I actually used the word cunt. To her husband! It made me want to cringe. 

The first week it seemed to be working backward, but the next Monday, I touched her tits, not a lot, and I saw Dana's reaction. Her face had an expression, my brain couldn’t interpret. What my instinct said was, yes! My brain couldn’t tell what her reaction meant, but my instinct knew. 

She’ll let me. She may not realize it yet, but she’ll let me fuck her. What the hell? How do I know she’d agree to fuck me. She’d agree to cuckold Wes too.

Now, I needed to get Wes on board.

I found Wes, he was doing some repair on the mat shed. I had fond memories of the shed from when I’d cuckolded Paul. We joked about Dana until I got serious and told him I’d love to see her naked. I could see his reaction. I could see his cock harden, his pants made it obvious. I expounded about kissing her and what that would be like. How I’d love to caress her breasts, and that I wondered what her pussy hair was like. Natural, trimmed, or shaved.

For the next few days, I was teasing Wes more and more directly, and I started telling him to picture Dana with me, and I became more direct in touching Dana where he could see. My brain said quit, but my instinct said yes. 

That afternoon I told Wes that I could tell he was close to giving her to me. 

“Kissing Dana is so much fun. The way she responds when I do. Her lips, the way her tongue plays with mine. I can feel her nipples harden when I do. She’s going to love it when you undress her for me. When she feels the wind on her bare tits. You’ll love watching, as you slowly expose her to me. 

“I think you’ll enjoy undressing me, for her, even more. Just think about it, Wes. Seeing Dana’s tits and cunt exposed to me, and my cock exposed to her. You may come before I even touch her. You’re going to give her to me. We both know you want to see me fuck her.”

Friday, just before I left to clean up before dinner, “Wes, after lights out. At ten tonight, you and Dana meet me at the equipment shed. And make it clear to her, you’re giving her to me. I want her knowing.”

I watched the emotions pass across his face: arousal, fear, and self-hate. Almost the same as I saw on Paul a few weeks earlier.

This was what I needed and never knew it. The power. 

Ok, it’d worked once, would it again? My instinct told me Wes would bring her to me, to fuck. 

This time I had a couple of mats already out while I was waiting for them. When I saw Wes and Dana, I moved closer. 

“Hi Dana, you’re looking great. What do you think Wes? Is there something you can think of, that might make her look more … welcoming?” I looked at him, waiting. I could see the same emotions he’d had when I told him to bring Dana to me, arousal, fear, and self-hate. With some anticipation too. The realization, what he wanted to happen, what he hated, was about to actually happen.

I saw him hesitate and then swallow. He reached to Dana and turned her to face him. 

As he did that, I could see her tremble a bit. I could also see her realization, she was taking a momentous step, in her marriage to Wes. One she wanted, one Wes professed to want too, but … still momentous.

TiaraGrande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiaraGrande

After turning Dana he slowly reached to her blouse and undid the top button, then the next. I saw Dana wet her lips, and then mouth the words to Wes, “Yes, please.”

Wes slowly unbuttoned her blouse and then removed it. He unbuttoned and unzipped her pants. As Wes was doing this, she toed her shoes off.

I was standing there, enjoying their submission to me. Their hesitancy, hating what was happening but still doing what they wanted to do. Submit to me. They were submitting, not by threats, but simply because they wanted it.

He pulled her pants down and off, then he bent and picked up her pants and blouse and hesitantly put them on the nearby bench. 

As he moved back to Dana I could hear him whisper, “God, no I can’t do this. I can’t. No.” All the while, he was reaching to unfasten Dana’s bra and expose her bare tits to me. 

As he finished pulling her panties off I could see his erection in his jeans jerk and twitch. 

Dana was naked in front of me now. Naked in front of me while he was watching. He knew what I was going to be doing to her soon. 

I could hardly stand it. Another woman. Another wife was in front of me. Waiting for my cock to fuck her. Looking at Wes, all I said was “AND.”

Now Wes was trembling, as he moved to me. He unbuttoned my shirt and removed my tee shirt. Unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, then removed them together with my boxers. Exposing my hard cock to her.

Up until now, it was almost completely quiet. I moved to Dana, and my hands started roaming over her curves. Starting at her neck, across her tits, to cupping her ass. I could see her tense. “Do you want to be here? You do know … what I’m, what we’re going to do. What Wes will see. I adore seeing naked women coming to me, to let me fuck them. That’s why you’re here, Isn’t it?“

I continued to let my hands move over her. Her tits, her rounded ass, and a beautiful shaved pussy. “Isn’t it, Dana. That’s why you’re here. To fuck me and Wes is here, to watch.“ My hands cupping her mound, just touching her clit. 

Dana looked at me and hesitantly nodded and just whispered. “Yes, Wes told me. He told me I was … going to be fucked. By you.”

I just looked at her, ”Wes is not the only reason you’re here, is it? You want to be here. You want to lie down on these mats naked. Spread your legs for me. You want to feel my cock … my cock in you, fucking, coming in you. Don’t you.“

She hesitated, and then, “Yes, yes … I wanted to be here, made love to, fuck. Yes, both I don’t know … your cock, Wes, Wes, tell me, tell me what to do. Tell me, it’s ok, please tell me.“

I interjected, “You don’t need to ask permission, Dana. It's between the two of us. You and me. He brought you here. He brought you here and undressed you. He gave you to me, all of you. His choices were made then, when he brought you here. You don’t ask him. Tell him. Tell me. Tell yourself, you, you decided to fuck me.”

Dana paused before saying softly, “Yes, You’re right, it’s my decision Allen. I knew when I came. Why I wanted to come. I want to be here. I want, I have to have your cock. I want to feel your hands on me, I want to come for you and I want Wes to watch us … Wes, you realize you’re going to be our cuckold. I want you to watch. Watch as Allen's cock, makes you my cuckold. Allen, do me, fuck me.“

My instincts had guided me again. To another cuckold couple like Paul and Mary. To Dana, wanting me to fuck her, and Wes, wanting to be cuckolded.

My hands began being rougher. Pinching, tweaking her tits, roughly handling her pussy. I made her lie down on the mats and started slapping her tits, and then sucked her tit just below her areola, marking her. 

“You’re beautiful laying there for me. Waiting for my cock. Isn’t she looking inviting Wes?” I turned gentle, kissing her mouth, sucking her lips. 

“Wes, doesn’t Dana look inviting here? My mouth is about to suck on her tits. Marking her as mine. Doesn’t she look like she’s inviting my cock?” I stopped after leaving my mark on her right tit and looked at Wes.

“ It’s more … more, hell, it's better than I even…imagined. Her tit.“ He became unintelligible. 

“Drop your pants if you need to. Jack off if you need to.”

My mouth tried to swallow her tits one by one and then moved toward her pussy. As I was licking and sucking, I heard Wes’s pants drop and I could hear him again. “Yes, do it. Make her come. I want to … I want to watch Dana come.”

I redoubled my efforts reaching to her tits, her nipples pinched and twisted so they hurt. My tongue circled her clit when I heard her cry “Yes, yes.” And I saw Wes come.

I forced my hands to caress her tits soothing the pain as I entered her in one motion. All the way in. I kept fucking her until I felt her muscles spasm on my cock, which brought me over the edge. We lay there next to one another panting. Wes had to sit down on the bench that was nearby, trembling.

“Allen it was wonderful, earth-shattering watching. 

“Dana, I got to see…it was…was awesome watching you come for him. I’ll remember this forever."

This was not going to be the only time I fucked Dana. 

Mary and Paul, now Dana and Wesley, I wondered who’s next. I am going to love this. 

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments