Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"A more intense Cuckolder story."

No, my name isn’t Breeder, it’s Thomas or Tom to most people. I am a Cuckolder, a member of Cuckolders Inc. We’re a disparate group of men with a lot of different goals. Most of us get their satisfaction from the cuckolding itself, fucking affair virgin, making them enjoy having another man’s cock in them. Then watch as their husbands come. while the cuckolder’s cock is taking them. 

Some of the others enjoy forcing extra submission from their cuckold couple, like Carl. That includes facials, public sex, and making the cuckold procure men to fuck her. 

I’ll let you guess what I enjoy most. I asked KeylimePi to differentiate me from the rest of the Cuckolder stories that he publishes here. I’m the only breeder in our group. The only one that wants the couple to let me have exclusive bare cock access to the wife. My goal is always to knock up my cuckold's wife, and get her pregnant with my baby.

Joan and Martin look like a perfectly normal couple, and they were, until I met them. I was at my business partner's wedding anniversary party when I was introduced. As soon as we were introduced I could tell I could cuckold Martin, looking at Joan I also could see I could get Joan to fuck me and make Martin my cuckold. When they were used to me fucking Joan, they’d let me breed her. They might as well have had a spotlight on them, especially Joan, it was that obvious to me. 

Yes, I need a new breeding partner, since I just finished knocking up Robin and Anne. I need another couple to add to my breeding harem. I’ll enjoy screwing Joan and cuckolding Martin and making her pregnant, another set of parents raising my kids 

This wasn’t at all the way it always goes, but it's a true story about what happened with Joan and Martin. 

********* Martin *********

I found a connection to Martin and I used it to get to know Martin better. Eventually, we had lunch together. Often, there is a dominant partner you work on, in their case, Martin was the one to work on. The wife is usually easier because the kid is hers. The husband knows how much he’s giving up for me.

I need to turn him into agreeing to be a submissive cuckold, and only then force him to agree to give me exclusive breeding rights. If I allow my cuckold, fucking rights, he has to wear a condom every time. If we don’t give him fucking rights, he can’t fuck her until I’ve made her pregnant.

Generally, I prefer it when he can’t fuck her. It’s just too easy to forget to use a condom. There is also more of a power trip when we all know I have the use of her pussy exclusively. Obviously, my cuckolds want to be able to have sex and usually I have to compromise. 

I started by talking about cuckolding to Martin. I talked about the experiences I’ve had cuckolding, skipping the breeding part. At first, I mostly talked about how the wives enjoyed being fucked by me, cuckolding their husbands. They loved it and when we did it in front of their husbands—it was even better. 

I explained seeing the emotions on the wife's face as my cock slid inside their pussies. How seeing their bliss cross their face was wonderful, as they felt the first new cock that changed them from a faithful wife, into a cuckoldress. 

Over time I started making it more personal, “I’m going to love seeing you watch me undress Joan for the first time. Picture Joan, as I undo her bra, showing her breasts to me. When I do I’m going to kiss them and suck on them. I’ll be arousing her and making her want more, and I’ll be giving it to her. You’ll know she wants my hands on her 

“Martin, picture her as I finish undressing her, I’ve got her naked on the bed and her legs are wide, ready for my cock. The tip of my cock is wet, anticipating the sensations as it slides inside her pussy.”

Each time we met, I made it longer, extending the scene to him making it more explicit, how he’d love watching my cum ooze out of her pussy. This continued for a few more weeks until I thought he was ready to be exposed to cuckolding. That’s when I sent him carefully selected links to two stories and some cuckold forum threads about cuckolding and breeding. I told him to read the links and that we’d meet tomorrow.

We met at a park where we were isolated and I told him, “You want to watch, don’t you? You want to see Joan cuckold you, don’t you?”

He looked at me and hesitantly said, “um, I’m uh, maybe?”

“You’ve read the links I sent you about cuckolds, haven’t you?” I stared at him, “Haven’t you?” 

He nodded and added, “Yes, some.”

“Well, being cuckolded is easy, I look for complete cuckolds. Cuckolds that want me to fuck their wives, but breed them too, make them pregnant. I want Joan, but I want the complete experience for us. All of us. I want you watching Joan and me fuck. I want to fuck Joan until I get her pregnant, and I want you to help me do that.”

He stood up emphatically saying, “No, not that.”

I told him to sit down and continued, “The most intense sensations, the most intense emotions for you, will come from not just me fucking Joan, but watching, knowing I’m going to be impregnating her, making her pregnant. Picture it, Martin, Joan, on your bed, naked, her pussy wet, waiting for my cock, wanting my cock. Joan is letting me fuck her, knowing that I might be putting my baby in her. She’ll be climaxing, hoping this is the time.”

I didn’t mention my real goal. Making sure that it was me, that knocked her up. That would come later.

 

I could see his erection as I finished, beginning to twitch until there was a wet spot on his crotch.

********* Joan *********

While I was working on Martin, I was talking to Joan, seducing her.

Joan worked in a building near where I worked and I was able to find where she ate lunch, and I made my connection with her there. I mentioned that Fred was my partner and we’d been introduced at their wedding anniversary party. 

We met there a few times until I suggested a Chinese place I liked, not too far away. I didn’t want her co-workers to see me seducing her. My instincts were leading me, and the second time we had lunch away from her co-workers, my instinct was blatant about it.

We were in the car going back to work when I blurted out, “Joan, I’d love to see you,” I paused, then continued, “all of you. Naked.”

I didn’t say another word but later, I texted her at work, ‘I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that.’

It was almost quitting time when I got a text back, ‘Apology accepted. Though I would like to meet after work for a glass of wine, at six at Alora’s wine bar.’

I immediately texted back, ‘at six.’

I walked in, she was sitting at a table waiting. When I walked up I leaned over and kissed her on her lips, just a light kiss but still a kiss. I sat and took her hand and said, “I had no right to say that to you.”

I waited for her to say something. She looked at me for a moment and asked, “What made you say that?”

“I shouldn’t have said that, but I won’t apologize for thinking it, because I’m still thinking about it,” I smiled at Joan, “but I won’t say it. Okay?”

The waitress came by and we ordered a couple of appetizers and a couple of glasses of Pino Gris. 

After the waitress left, Joan said, “What else are you thinking? Inquiring minds want to know. Will you share?”

My answer was, “If I do, will I have to apologize again?” I grinned at her.

She grinned back, “Since this time I asked for it, no apologies will be required. Just tell me, with no filters. Okay?” 

“No filters? Really? Okay, here goes. I’m picturing you just the way I told you I wanted to. In bed, waiting for me to join you. Join you, join my cock, in your pussy. Both of us will be naked, ready for sex. Is that too explicit? No apologies. Right?”

I could feel my cock get hard. And my instincts made me ask, “Is there any chance of that happening, Joan? I’d love it if it happened.”

Joan looked away and answered, “Well I asked, didn’t I? It’s more explicit than I expected, but no apologies are expected. Tom, um, not any time soon.”

I could see she was breathing a little harder and I thought I could see her nipples show. I let our conversation move to more casual topics. When we finished I stood up and kissed her a little harder, well, maybe more than a little harder. 

The next time we drove for lunch I kissed her with just a brush across her tits with my right hand. “I’m still thinking the same thing I was before.”

********* Martin *********

I met Martin a couple more times and I talked about my history with cuckolds and the fact that most of them eventually wanted me to get their wives pregnant. 

Why did he keep meeting me? He enjoyed the tension I was creating in his mind, the arousal he was feeling vs. the jealousy he was feeling, thinking about me fucking Joan. 

I was watching him to see his reaction. I could see his erection as I talked about cuckolding him. I could also see his reaction when I introduced giving them my baby. His erection didn’t change, but his expression did. The humiliation became stronger, and the arousal became stronger. Verbally, he rejected the idea, vehemently. 

Each time Martin and I had lunch I was telling him about how much my cuckolds hated that I was fucking their wives, but they couldn’t, they wouldn’t stop it. They hated it, but wanted it more. I was getting him picturing Joan as my cock slipped inside her pussy, knowing I could get her pregnant.

Every time I met him I would gradually explain in more and more detail what to expect. 

Martin was still meeting me for drinks, I thought because he enjoyed me telling him about becoming my cuckold and because he secretly wanted to be convinced to let me breed her. I told him I wanted Joan, wanted to fuck her but I wouldn't cuckold him until he consented to the ultimate submission, the ultimate cuckolding. 

I ignored his verbal objections, I knew he was weakening, so I kept describing the cuckolding, him seeing Joan’s excitement as I fucked her and his excitement as he watched her come on my cock. Then I would tell him about another cuckold couple, I had bred and the husband's reaction, and actual enjoyment. Each time the objections became more perfunctory. It was obvious he was gradually getting ready to agree.

We were meeting three times a week for drinks, at his request, near the end. He wanted me to convince him to let me breed her. He needed me to convince him.

I started telling him about the other couples that I’d cuckolded and then I’d fathered all their children. Marriages, where the wife explained she wanted all their children to be true siblings, not just half-siblings. The husbands needed the agony of letting me usurp their place. The angst of knowing I was going to be the biological father of all their kids. The dread as they watched, as I fucked and fucked their wives, until they finally got pregnant. 

All I had to do is watch his cock as we talked to see his objections slowly soften and then quit until I asked him directly, ”Do you, will you consent to me breeding Joan? Yes or no?”

He started to reply, stopped then started again, “I … I can’t I just can’t. Don’t ask me that.”

I then told him what I was sure would convince him. “Is it can’t or won’t? I’ve never cuckolded someone, and not been allowed to finish by breeding his wife. I just don’t do that, Martin. If you truly can’t  then well … uh, that’s that.“

I started to get up when Martin stopped me and stuttered, “Uh, wait for a b-bit. L-let me think, please. Maybe uh, maybe I can. Let me think. Tomorrow I’ll tell you, give you an answer. we can meet tomorrow if that works for you, please.”

I replied to him, “Yes, tomorrow works. But I want willing consent. I need you to tell me directly, that you want me to cuckold you, and make Joan pregnant. Eventually, you’re going to have to tell Joan the same thing. Tell her and convince her too.”

The next day we met and I told him about Katie and Sean. I described Katie’s reaction and how Sean had loved the humiliation of being cuckolded and letting me put my offspring in his wife. I asked him again, “You’ve had another day, I’ve told you about Katie and Sean. What’s your answer.”

Martin was stuttering, “T-Tom, I … want you to, Hell, yes, I want you to c-cuckold me and I want you to get Joan p-pregnant.  I n-need to see Joan f-fucked and I need to see Joan pregnant with your child.”

I reminded him he was going to have to convince Joan too, especially about getting her pregnant.

While I was getting more explicit with Martin, and I’d finished convincing him to let me breed Joan, I was getting Joan used to the idea, I wanted to fuck her. So, I invited Martin and Joan to a barbecue at my house. 

********* Joan *********

When we got together, I started touching Joan where Martin could see, but Joan didn’t know he could. Gradually I let Joan see that Martin was watching, and allowing it. 

I was still taking Joan to lunch a couple of times a week. Then went we met at River Park, I’d found a private alcove, I took her there and with the guaranteed privacy she let me take her blouse and bra off. She was stiff and uncertain the first time, but by the third time she was helping, so I could enjoy her tits. So she could enjoy what I was doing to them. 

Sofi_sexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofi_sexy

By then it was just Joan and me, there were no thoughts about Martin. I was removing her top and bra, and caressing her naked tits and I made her come with my fingers in her pussy. I was also describing her first time, cuckolding Martin. How exquisite it would feel as my cock was about to take her. How she’d adore coming on my cock and how it would feel when she felt me come in her pussy. 

That was the time  I told her, “I love touching your tits and the way you respond while I am. I’ve told you what I want. There’s more, though, if I get … if I can get Martin, I want to make love to you, but more.” I paused, “Uh I want to make love to you and get you pregnant with our baby. Yours and mine, our baby. Um, if I can get Martin to say yes, that’s what I want.”

At this Joan started, “What? Pregnant? Are you crazy? No, just no! I won’t do that to Martin.” She scrambled to her knees and put on her blouse, and stood up, “Take me back to work.” 

Taking her back to work, Joan wouldn’t look at me or say anything. The thing I  did notice was her nipples, through her blouse, were harder than I’d ever seen them.

I called Martin that evening and said, “It’s happening soon, Martin. I’m going to invite you and Joan to another cookout at my house and then you’re going to tell her, you want me to get her pregnant. You know you want to watch me fuck her. You want to watch as I knock her up. Be ready then.”

I also sent a text to Joan, ‘I’m sorry, my mouth gets ahead of my brain. I apologize.’

Two days later I got a text from Joan, ‘I’ll accept your apology. I would like to meet after work for a glass of wine, at six at Alora’s again’

Almost the same response to my first apology. 

I can already feel her under me with my cock in her pussy right now. She’s going to say yes soon. I’m going to be fucking her trying to get her pregnant. They’re both going to say yes. When I saw her tits, when I drove her back to work, I knew it.

I replied just like before, ‘At six.’

At Alora’s, I saw her there sitting and I went up and sat across from her

I waited this time, for her to start.

“Um, you didn’t mean that. What you said, did you?”

I looked at her, “Well, do you want me to tell you the truth, or a polite fiction? I shouldn’t have blurted it out, and I apologize for that. I don’t apologize for thinking and wanting it.” I waited.

I could see her nipples through her bra stiffening getting larger and harder. 

“You’ve told me before that you have fantasies about um, making love to me. Pregnant? Where did that come from?”

I looked at her, then replied, “Before I answer that, I want you to go into the ladies' room and remove your bra, look in the mirror, and come back. When you do, I’ll answer. Please.”

She slowly stood, thinking, then left for the ladies’ room. When she came back, her bra was off and her neck was flushed.

I started, “I can tell you can see what I’m going to say. Your tits are telling us the thought of letting me fuck you and putting our baby in you is arousing you.

“The next step, uh, is when we’re with Martin, This Friday, that’s when we’re going to fuck. We’re going to fuck in front of Martin. You know he’ll let me, right?” She slowly nodded. I continued, 

“We’re going to fuck, we both know that. By now it’s obvious he wants to be cuckolded. We met a few days ago when he finally gave me permission, he wants to see me breed you. He wants to see you … he’ll tell you he wants it. He wants us to fuck and get you pregnant, as long as it takes, as many times as it takes. Does that make it different?”

Then I started telling her about breeding her, the sensation it would be, knowing she wasn’t protected. That I could be making her pregnant. I even told her about the women that had privately told me they wanted me to inseminate them, for all their children. 

She didn’t object but she also didn’t verbally consent. Her hands were trembling and her expression showed she was interested, but not sure. 

“If you’re there, we’ll fuck in the bedroom in front of Martin, and then I’ll do the explanation of how and when I intend to breed you. I hope you’re there, I hope you don’t call and cancel. I’m looking forward to fucking you and getting you pregnant and watching my baby grow in you. Martin is too.”

I kissed her before I left Allora’s and said, “It’s ultimately up to you.” 

Okay. Martin’s going to consent. This kind of consent, where he has to face the fact, he wants to consent but doesn’t want to, at the same time, turns me on, even more than the easy consent. I think I’ve got her, seventy-five percent sure, but that isn’t one hundred percent. Cuckolding him and breeding Joan is going to fill my power need for months. If, only if.

Friday, they came together. Her expression was ambivalent at best, yes she wanted it, but again she didn’t. She wanted to be fucked by me, and cuckold Martin, but still she wasn’t sure about being bred by me. This was something I was used to. I could try to talk her into it, but I knew that wouldn’t work, not here, not now. She had to submit, she had to want to get pregnant by me.

I stood up and went to Joan, I kissed her passionately and said, “I’m glad to see you here, Joan.” I straightened her shoulders and then moved her right foot a couple of inches farther from her left. I took control of her head as I kissed her lips, and moved my kiss to the nape of her neck. I started at the top button of her blouse and unbuttoned it, then moved to the second. After I unbuttoned the second I took her hands and moved them to the third. I told her to do the rest. This was the nexus of her submission. If she did this, it was all downhill from here.

I exuded confidence that she would submit to my order, but I could see her hesitate, trembling. It was only a few seconds passed before she slowly unbuttoned her third button, her fourth, then her fifth and final button. 

I told Martin, “You saw Joan unbutton her blouse for me.” I looked at her and added, “We all know what's next. You do, Martin knows, and so do I. Do you want Martin to finish undressing you? Do you need his permission to move forward? Do you need him to confirm it? He wants me to cuckold him. And he wants me to impregnate you.”

Joan, hesitated, “If Martin undresses me for you, knowing what's coming, knowing he’s giving me to you, for you to breed. God, actually I do. I can’t believe it, but I do. If he undresses me for you, that gives me the right, the obligation to submit to you, Tom. 

“Martin, you need to understand, he intends to cuckold you. He intends to breed me, give us a baby fathered by him, and put our child in our home that we’ll need to love and raise her for life. “I want to be fucked by Tom. I want his baby to raise. I understand that some breeding couples use him to father all their children. If he asks me to, I'll say yes. But It’s your decision now, and I’ll live up to it. Will you? Undress me, or not. You have to decide.”

Wow, that really makes it clear. I didn’t expect this. It’s Martin's decision. now. 

I stood there waiting for Martin to speak. Joan was standing there partially undressed, while Martin stood there hesitating. I wondered how long it take for him to decide. Joan wants me to fuck her, she wants me to father all her children. I think he wants it to happen. I know he wants it to happen. Will he actually let it happen?

I waited, for what seemed a long time, until he moved to Joan, he slowly pulled her blouse off, and then reached toward her pants. He slowly unbuttoned the top button, unzipped her pants then pulled them down. He helped her step out of them and then pulled her panties down and off. She was standing with just her bra, when he turned her and unfastened her bra, and slipped the straps off her shoulders to the floor. He kissed her hard with his hands fondling her tits, and then kissed them. He paused and then he led her to me and placed her hands in mine.

He breathed hard a few times then said, “Fuck her Tom, she belongs to you now to fuck, to breed. Christ Joan, I don’t understand, how I can allow him to fuck you in front of me, but I come closer to understanding that, than the breeding. But I want both, him fucking and him making you pregnant.

“I want t-to see you cuckold me, Joan, and to see you grow big with his child. God Joan, I can’t believe … I can’t believe that I want this. Hell.“

I walked to her and kissed her then led her to my bedroom, I put her on my bed, one foot on the floor and the other on the bed exposing her pussy to me for the first time. I told Martin, “You’re going to undress me for Joan”

I turned to Joan and told them, “You’re both submitting to me, this is the ultimate cuckold submission for Martin. The ultimate submission to your lover, for you Joan. Asking me to impregnate you, I do have one more requirement, after giving me the right to make you pregnant, knock Joan up. It’s small. But important symbolically. 

“Martin, you’re going to undress me, then I want you to put my cock in her. You’re giving her bare pussy to me, her pussy to me exclusively until Joan is pregnant. After you do that, I want you to sit there. You can be naked or not, but don’t move from the chair. You can jack off if you need to, but don’t make a noise or you’ll be banished. Okay? 

“Just so you know, I insist that if I’m going to the trouble of making Joan pregnant, I insist that I’m the only one that can knock her up. The three of us will be going over my rules to make sure you don’t get between my sperm and her. Anyway, after I’ve cuckolded you, after I fucked her, we’ll go over how we’re going to be sure that I’m the one to impregnate Joan.”

I slowly walked to Joan after Martin undressed me, and she widened her legs further apart, welcoming me. She looked at me, then Martin, 

“Martin put his cock in me. God, yes I want you to physically give my pussy to Tom. I want you to start him off, making me pregnant. Christ you are going to help him try, the first time. I … Martin, just do it! Help him, I want to feel his cock, his cum in my um, pussy. His sperm is going to be looking, searching, trying to … hell Martin, I want Tom to knock me up. Please.”

As Martin grasped my cock starting to guide it to her pussy, his cock jumped then erupted with his cum spewing out. 

He was still able to get my cock solidly in place, fucking her. My hands gripped her tits as I plunged deeper into her, and then I kissed her neck, and bit. I was leaving my mark behind for him to see. 

It’s so exhilarating, the first time a new cuckold lets me fuck his wife. He knows what’s going to happen, and he’s submitting anyway. The power control, I have over both of them is intoxicating. I’m anticipating the satisfaction, I’ll have when I see my baby growing in her. Sublime? I don’t know if that’s the right word, but I’m looking forward to it.

I need to make them both feel my control, “Joan is going to look beautiful while she’s pregnant, carrying my baby.” I saw Martin flinch, but Joan's expression was blissful when she heard me. She’d decided she wanted my baby.

I slowed my movements in her, and I focused on kissing her, murmuring in her ear, “You’re going to be a wonderful mother. God, you’re going to enjoy me making my baby, feeling my cock in your pussy, feeling my cum spread in your vagina, thinking about my sperm trying to impregnate you.”

I sped up and started fucking harder, faster, more urgently until with a crescendo I came, saying, “Joan, feel me coming in you for the first time. Remember this is just the first time, we’re trying to get you pregnant.“

Not for the last time, we both came together. As I collapsed, I heard her whispering, “Yes, it was perfect, I knew it would be.”

We lay there next to each other, holding each other. I was fondling Joan’s tits, when I chased Martin out by telling him, “Wait for us in the living room. We’ll be in when we’re recovered.”

I drifted off asleep holding her tits, just enjoying them in my hands, warm, soft, pliant, lovely in every way.

When we recovered, we went downstairs where Martin was waiting. He had redressed but Joan and I were still naked, exposing where I had marked her. Her tits had bite marks and places I’d sucked hickies. Just the way I wanted him to see her. As we approached him, I put my arm around her and fondled her tits. Demonstrating my ownership of Joan in front of him. I started by saying, “Thank you Martin for ceding the right to make love to Joan, and the right to get her pregnant. I realize how hard it was, and how hard it’s going to be to continue to watch us doing it. This is what she wants and at some level, you do too. We’re down here to make the rules clear, going forward.”

When I talked to Martin and Joan, I went over what I required: no penetration by Martin during her fertile period, condom use when he was allowed sex, I had absolute priority whenever I wanted her, and lastly, he was my cuckold, he would submit to me sexually. 

Simple rules and no exceptions for anniversaries or birthdays. I’m going to be fucking Joan, and Martin’s going to let me. I have complete control over Joan. They’re going to let me fuck her bare back, make her pregnant. I‘m going to breed Joan, and I intend to savor it. We’re all going to enjoy it. 

Well, maybe Joan and I, more than Martin.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments