Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's story - Chapter 11: It's Therapy, Sweetie

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

18
3 Comments 3
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I spent a couple of days with Lucy, and then I went home and spent the weekend there and then on Sunday afternoon Cait texted me and asked 'Where are you?' and I sent 'Home. You feeling better?'

'Much but I miss you.'

So I wrote 'Want me to come?' and she answered 'Not without me there!' and I sent 'LOL' and a laughing face.

I packed my bag and mom said “Are you leaving again already?”

“Yeah, going to Cait” I said, and mom said “How is she?”

“Better, I think.”

“Good. I can take you there."

“I can take the bus,” I said, and she said “That's okay, I want to go there too,” and I said “Cool."

Cait's mom and dad were really happy to see my mom and Cait was really, really happy to see me and she looked pale and skinny, and when she hugged me she whispered in my ear “Thanks,” and I looked at her real confused because I didn't know why she said that, but she just winked and then we all went into the living room.

And we sat there for a while and drank coffee and talked and it was really nice, and then Cait wanted me and her to go to her room and so we did, and when we were there she threw herself on the bed and reached under it and pulled out a box.
There was a vibrator inside, and it was purple and quite big and it looked like it had pearls or something inside the top half of it, and Cait said “Look,” and she put it in her mouth and she got it really deep down her throat, and if that thing that looked like a little rabbit hadn't been there at the base of it she probably could have gotten it even deeper.

When she took it out, she said “I've been practicing,” and she sounded really proud, and I said “Wow,” and then she tossed it to me and said “What if mom had opened it?”

“Huh?”

“Mom said you just gave the box to her and said it was for me. What if she had opened it?” and I looked at it and I hadn't given it to her mom or anyone and I had never seen it before, and I said “Yeah… well… I didn't think she would,” and Cait jumped out of the bed and kissed me and said “Thanks. I've used it a lot. Like… a lot. It's amazing!” and she kissed me again.

Then she said “Is your mom staying too?” and I said “I don't think so,” and she said “But you're staying, right?” and I said “Of course,” and “Are you going to school tomorrow?” and she said “No, mom says I should wait a couple days and get my strength back,” and I said “I think you should too."

And then we just sat on her bed and talked and laughed and kissed a little now and then, and I think I once promised myself never to keep any secrets from Cait again, but now I had this really big secret and I felt so bad about it, but I just couldn't tell her, could I?

But I decided to tell her anyway, and I said “Cait…” but she interrupted me and said “I want to go back to the gym,” and I said “What?” and she said “I want to go back to the gym. On Friday. You know, when dad's there,” and we hadn't gone there for several months now, since that thing happened between us after her aunts funeral, and we hadn't gone because we were afraid her dad was on to us or that he would be if we did, because he would figure out why it stopped when Cait and I wasn't talking and then started up again when we were friends again so we just stayed away.

She said “Don't you want to?” and I said “Yeah, I do, but do you think it's safe?”

“Sure. I mean, maybe not, I don't know, but then when will it ever be? And if we don't ever do it again, then that's kinda suspicious too, don't you think?”

I chuckled and said “No, not really,” and she pushed me so I fell down on the bed, and I laughed and I said “Now I know why you've been practicing,” and she jumped me and straddled me and started tickling me and I laughed so hard and I said “It's not… big enough… anyway no please, stop, don't, not there!” and she had her hands under my shirt and was poking at my ribs and I squealed and tried to push her away but I couldn't do it because I was laughing so hard.

But then she stopped suddenly and fell down beside me, and she was coughing and wheezing and I sat up and I said “Cait? Are you okay?” and she was catching her breath and she said “Yeah, just… give me a second…” and she closed her eyes and I looked at her while her breathing slowed down and then I said “Just don't die,” and she opened just her left eye and looked at me and said “Why?”

“Why? What do you mean, why?” and I pinched her arm, but not very hard of course, and then I said “Because I'm getting some tonight no matter what, and I don't want to spend the night humping your dead body,” and that made her giggle and then she let her body go limp and played dead, opening both her eyes and staring up at the ceiling and she stuck her tongue out and let it hang down her cheek.

And I leaned down and kissed her forehead and her nose and her cheeks and her lips and her tongue and I fondled her tits while I did and then I put my hand on her pussy and I whispered “I've changed my mind. I do want to hump your dead body,” and she burst out laughing and pushed me away and said “You perv!”

I spent the night with Cait in her bed and she was right, the vibrator was amazing, and mom had one almost like it but hers didn't have those rotating pearls inside and it didn't have a rabbit but just something that looked like a tongue, and the rabbit's ears were so much better because they kinda pinched my clit between them and vibrated, and I came hard so many times.

And the next morning I let Cait sleep while I took a shower, but when I went downstairs she was up and mom was there too so she must have spent the night and we had breakfast with Cait's mom and dad, and then her dad left for work and her mom french kissed him before he left even though we were there, and Cait rolled her eyes and mom laughed and then her mom said she could drive me to school because it was on her way to work, and mom said “Thanks,” and I said “Cool, thanks aunt Beth,” and then we all said goodbye to Cait.

Then in the car, Cait's mom said “Why don't you skip first half of school and come with me?” and I said “Sure, I guess. You need help with something?”

“Nah, it'll just be nice to have you around. My secretary doesn't come in till ten, so it'll just be you and me there."

“Cool," I said.

So I went with her, but when we got to the health center where I thought she worked she just drove past it and to a much smaller building a bit down the road, and she parked behind it and we went inside, and I said “I thought you worked at the center over there?”

LauraParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraParkers

“I do. Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but the rest of the week I have my private practice here,” she said, and we entered into a small hallway first, with two doors and the door on the left had her name on it and we went inside, and it was a reception room with a couch and a table on one side and a desk on the other side, and then we went through another door and it was her office and it had a desk with a chair behind it and two armchairs with a tiny table between them in front of it, and then by the wall there was a really nice looking sofa, like a classic divan thing, and I said “It's really nice here,” and she said “Thanks,” and then she said “Would you like some coffee?” and I said “Sure,” and she went over to an espresso machine she had and made some for the both of us.

We sat down in the armchairs, and I asked her “So what do you do exactly?” and she said “Well, at the center I help women talk about and resolve whatever problems they have, like depression, anxiety, stress. The usual things people need to talk to someone about. But as a private practitioner I'm what I guess you could call a sexologist,” and I said “Oh, ok”.

Then after a while I said “So… what do you do?” and she laughed and said “It's therapy, sweetie. So I listen and talk and ask questions mostly,” and I said “Oh, ok. Cool.”

Then she put her coffee cup on the table, and said “Come with me, I want to show you something,” and I put my cup down and went with her and we went back out to the hallway and through the other door there.

The door led to a stairway to a basement or something, and she said “This was actually a fallout shelter once, and then for many years it was just an empty building, and then your uncle and I bought it and fixed it up for my practice and we rented out this part, and it was a yoga studio for some time,” and I said “Cool,” and now we were in a room that had obviously been a studio or a gym once, with mirrors all over the walls but now it was decorated almost like a big living room with couches and tables and even a TV, and aunt Beth looked at me and said “What do you think?” and I said “Wow, nice,” and she said “Isn't it?” and then she opened a door at the other end of the room and we went inside and it was a bedroom.

Kind of.

It had two big beds in there and a couch and a couple of chairs but there were other things there too that I didn't understand what was at first, like a metal pole from the floor to the ceiling in the middle of the room, and there was a cage by one of the walls like something for a big dog, and then there were two wooden boards attached to one of the walls, making a giant X with chains hanging all over it, and there were hooks and bolts screwed in everywhere, on the walls and the ceiling and the floor and some of them had ropes or chains hanging from them, and I even saw some handcuffs on some of them, and one of the walls was all mirrors and in front of it was something like a metal fence or something and there was some kind of a harness hanging from the ceiling above it, and there was just so much stuff like that everywhere and my mouth was wide open and aunt Beth said “What do you think?” again.

And I said “What is this place?” and she said “Well, like I said; I mostly talk. But sometimes I have to do more,” and I just said “Wow,” and then she came close to me and said “Do you remember when I said you have to do as I say?” and I didn't think that was exactly what she had said but I said “Yes,” anyway, and she said “We have about twenty minutes. Take your clothes off”.

And I think I started to undress even before she had finished saying it, and I dropped all my clothes in a pile on the floor, but then I remembered I had to go to school after this, so I laid them out nicely on one of the beds, and then she grabbed my arm and pulled me with her to the big X on the wall.

She turned me around and then she put the chains around my wrists and my ankles and they had padlocks on them and now I was standing there like an X too with my face to the wall, and then she said “We don't have much time, so this will just be sort of a dry run,” and I didn't say anything, and then she left me for a few seconds and when she came back she kissed the back of my neck and she whispered “Are you ready?” and I wanted her to kiss me and touch me and lick me like she had done that time and so I said “Yes. Please.”

She took a step back and then suddenly I heard a 'Whapp!' when something hit my ass, and it hurt but it didn't hurt much but I said “Ow!” anyway, mostly because I didn't expect it.
And then she came close to me again and whispered “Did it hurt?” and I said “Yes,” and she said “Good."

Then she stepped back again and hit me again and harder this time, and it actually hurt quite a bit and she whispered in my ear “Did that hurt?” and I said “Yes,” and I was surprised when I felt like I was almost about to cry, and I think she heard that and she said “It's just a paddle, sweetie,” and then she hit me again and it hurt even more, but now it felt good too.

Or more like it really hurt when she hit me, but the way my ass felt right after, like prickling and really warm but turning cold fast, felt so good and it made me wet and I wanted her to do it more, but she came close to me again and whispered “Tell me you like it,” and I said “I like it, aunt Beth,” and she hit me again.

“I like that," she said. "I usually prefer to be called 'Mistress' or 'Ma'am', but I like it when you call me aunt Beth,” and then she hit me again and said “You'll keep calling me that when we're here too,” and she hit me again and I said “Yes, aunt Beth” and now it hurt too much and I wanted her to stop, but she did it again and then she said “Do you want me to stop?” and I said “Yes,” and she hit me again and said “Yes, what?” and I said “Yes, please,” and she hit me again and I said “Yes! Aunt Beth! Please stop!” and then she did.

And then I heard her drop the paddle on the floor and she came up close to me and she put her hand on my pussy and rubbed me there, and then she put a finger inside me and she kissed my neck and my ear and my cheek, and then she put another finger inside of me and fucked me a little but she stopped before I could come and that was so frustrating and almost painful.

When we went back upstairs her secretary had arrived, and aunt Beth told her that she was taking me to school but would be back soon and her secretary said “You have an appointment at ten forty-five,” and she said “I know, I'll be here,” and then she drove me to school, and when I got out of the car she said “You did good,” and I said “Thanks,” and she raised her eyebrows and gave me a strict look and I said “I mean, thanks aunt Beth,” and she laughed and said “You'll figure it out."

“Bye, sweetie,” she said, and then she drove off and I couldn't really concentrate on much in school that day.

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments