Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's Story - Chapter 35: Late

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

16
3 Comments 3
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Our apartment has two bathrooms. Lucy and Toby have theirs, and Cait and I have ours, and theirs is bigger but ours is the only one with a bathtub, so we all use whichever one we need and is available.

And none of us ever lock the doors when we're in there.

I remember one morning, it was a Saturday, and I was the only one of us working that day, and of course, I was the one who had overslept.

I really had to pee when I woke up, but Cait was on the toilet when I walked in.

"Done soon?" I said, and she just shook her head, so I ran naked through the living room to Lucy and Toby's bedroom. They weren't there, so I knew they would be in the bathroom, but I was hoping none of them were on the toilet and went in there anyway.

Toby was on his back on the floor, and Lucy was on top of him, their lips glued to each other's, and I just said, "Sorry," and stepped over them and sat down to pee, but they didn't even notice me.

I just sat there and watched them fuck, and I stayed quite a bit longer than I had to too, and when I left, their lips were still stuck together.

I went back to Cait, and now she was in the shower, and I opened the door and said, "I'm really late."

"Come on in, babe," Cait said, but I knew if I did that, I would end up being really, really late.

So I grabbed a towel and went back to the other bathroom and showered there. When I was done and stepped out, Lucy was sitting upright, riding him, and she grabbed my hand and pulled me to her.

"I'm soo late for work," I said.

But she kissed me, and then she whispered, "Put your finger in my bum."

I figured arguing about it would take longer, so I quickly ran my hand down her back and between her ass cheeks until I could feel her asshole at the tip of my middle finger, and even though it was too dry and too tight, I pushed my finger in.

"Ahh yes. Ohh no…" she said, and then she came, and I kept my finger inside of her until it was over.

"I have to go," I said, and then I left them again and went back to my room and got dressed, and then I went into the bathroom to put makeup on.

Cait was still in the shower, and I opened the door and said, "Could you hurry up? I need you to drive me to work."

"Sure," she said.

She was out of the shower after a few minutes, and I was in front of the mirror, and without drying herself off, she came up behind me and put her arms around me, and I shouted, "Cait, noo!" and pushed her away with my ass.

Now my top was all wet, and I turned around, and I was going to yell at her, but she threw her arms around me again and kissed me, and started pulling at my top.

"No, don't," I said into her mouth.

"But I'm hoo-rrnee," she complained.

"Just real quick, please. You have to change now anyway," and she pulled at my top again.

"No, it'll be dry enough by the time I get to work," I said.

She kissed me more and said, "Oh yeah? You're gonna walk down the streets in a wet tank top? Kinky, I love it."

I pushed her away.

"Walk down…? No, Cait. I said you have to take me."

"Oh," she said. "Right, I'll get ready."

"Never mind. I'll get Tobe to do it."

Not that I thought he was ready to go, but at least he wouldn't insist on thirty minutes to put makeup on, so I ran over to their room, and now Lucy was sitting on her dresser, the one she had brought from her mom's place.

She still kept all her dolls on it exactly the way they had always been, but now they were scattered all over. She had her legs on Toby's shoulders, and her hands were grasping and clawing at the wall behind her as he fucked her hard.

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

"Tobe, can you take me to work?" I said, and he turned his head and looked at me.

"Please?"

He didn't even stop fucking Lucy, and he said, "Right now?"

"Yes. You have to. I'm late. Please?"

He pulled his cock out of her, and it wobbled like a flagpole in the wind. Lucy opened her eyes, and she looked really confused.

"What?" she said as if she hadn't heard me, and then she looked at me and said, "No way, Cait can do it."

"She's taking forever."

Toby was already putting his pants on, struggling to get his cock to stay inside of it.

"Thanks," I said. "I have…"

I reached into my pocket for my phone to check the time, but it wasn't there.

"Shit!" I said and ran out of there and back to our room. Cait was on the bed now, on her stomach with her legs spread and both her hands holding one of her vibrating eggs to her pussy, and I said, "Have you seen my phone?" but she didn't answer.

I ran into the bathroom and looked everywhere, but it wasn't there, so I went back and I said, "Cait! Have you seen my phone?"

"No-hnnnggh...” she said with her face in the pillow.

"Where's yours?" I said.

"Hnnnnhh-what?"

"Where's your phone?"

"Hnnnh-dnnoh…" she said.

"What??" I said.

She lifted her head and said, "I don't know," but by then I had seen it on the floor by the bed. I picked it up and called my phone with it, and it rang from under the blanket underneath Cait.

I pushed her away and grabbed it, and she grunted, and I ran out and put my shoes on. I was hoping Toby was there and ready, but he wasn't, so I went back to their room.

He had a t-shirt on now, but his pants were around his ankles, and Lucy was on her knees, sucking his cock, and I said, "Tobyyy! Come on!" and I grabbed him and pulled him away from her.

Lucy said, "But I'm…" but I pushed Toby out the door, and then I grabbed Lucy and dragged her with me through the living room and to our bedroom. I threw her down on the bed where Cait was still masturbating, and then I left them without a word.

Now Toby had put his shoes on, and we could finally leave.

In the car, I checked the time again. It was fifteen minutes past, and it would take us fifteen minutes to get there so I would be about thirty minutes late.

That wasn't so bad really, but Mrs. Williams would still be pissed, which meant she would probably keep me in the kitchen making pies and waffles and brownies all day.

I looked at Toby, and he had one hand on the steering wheel and with the other hand, he was pulling at his pants where his cock was clearly not comfortable.

"Sorry," I said.

He smiled and said, "It's okay," but I leaned over and unzipped his pants, and pulled his cock out, and it went from semi to rock hard in a second, and I put it in my mouth.

I sucked it and licked it all over, and then I put my hand around it and jerked him off while I had the head in my mouth, sucking and licking the tip.

I went faster and faster, and then he said, "Ah fu-uck!" and he came as I had my lips on the hole, and I practically sucked it out of him and swallowed everything.

I licked it clean and put it back in his pants for him, and I said, "Better?"

"Much," he said

He pulled over outside the cafe, and I jumped out and blew him a kiss and said, "Thanks!" and ran inside.

Mrs. Williams looked at me over her glasses and just shook her head, and I couldn't wait to get back home.

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments