Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's Story - Chapter 22: Lucky Me

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

24
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I thought Lucy didn't miss me, but that wasn't true.
At least that's what she said when she called me and asked where I had been for so long, and why I hadn't even called or anything. And I was stupid and acted like a woman scorned, and said, "No, you didn't call me. I figured you were too busy with your boyfriend."

"Oh," she said, and then after a few seconds of silence, she said, "I'm sorry," and I felt like a jerk, and I was about to apologize for it when I realized this time she hadn't objected when I called him her boyfriend, and suddenly I was so angry with her.

"So, I'm kinda busy," I said, even though I wasn't at all.

"Yeah, okay," she said. "I just wanted to ask…"

"What?"

"Well," she said. "He's in town tomorrow, and we're kinda going on a date, and I was hoping maybe you could come?"

"Come with you on the date?"

"Yeah."

"Why?" I said.

"You know, just in case."

"Just in case he turns out to be a serial killer or something?" I said, and she giggled.

"No, silly. I mean, just in case. Like, I don't want us to end up just not having anything to say, or anything like that."

"Is this your first date?"

"No. Yes. Our first date that we actually call a date, I guess."

"Yeah, well," I said. "I think I'll pass. I'm not going with you just to sit there and be a third wheel."

"Fifth wheel," she said.

"Huh?"

And she said, "It's 'fifth wheel', not 'third wheel'," and now she sounded upset and almost a little angry, but I couldn't be sure because I'd never seen or heard Lucy angry before.

"Whatever," I said. "I don't want to."

"Please?" she said. "Can't you take your girlfriend and it can be like a double date?"

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"Fine," she said. "Your cousin," and she said 'cousin' like it was an accusation almost, and now I was angry and offended, and then she said, "Or take Veronica. She's your girlfriend too."

"No, she's not."

"Okay. I'm sorry," she said. "But please? Please please please?" and then she started to sing; "Do you wanna build a snowman..?"

And I said, "Lucy, come on," but she kept going.

"Come on let's go and play."

And I said, "Lucy."

"Please?" she said.

"No."

'We used to be best buddies," she sang.

"Lucy, don't..."

"But now we're not. I wish you would tell me whyyyyy," and that almost made me cry, but I shook it off.

So then I said, "Okay, fine."

"Really?"

"Yes, okay, fine. If I can get someone to go with me. And if you'll please stop singing."

But then she sang, "It doesn't have to be a snowman," in that singing-through-the-keyhole kind of way.

"Oh, okay," I said. "Wow, you blew it, I'm not going."

"No no no no no," she said. "I'm sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry. I won't sing ever again, never ever, I promise. Thank you thank you thank you!"
And then she said, "You'll love him. I just know it."

So I called Veronica.

"Ooh, a foursome," she said. "With Lucy. I'm soo in."

"That's not what I said."

"I know," she said. "And I can't. I'm in London, darling."

And I said, "Really?"

"Yeah. Visiting granny."

"Oh, okay."

So then I asked Cait, and she said, "No. Nuh-uh, no way."

"Why not?" I said.

"I don't even like Lucy."

"You don't even know Lucy."

"I know she's the girl of your dreams," she said.

"Cait, come on. She's not."

Then I said, "I kinda promised."

"Well, I didn't."

"Please?" I said. "It'll be fun," but I didn't really think it would be.

"Or it'll suck."

"Then it'll suck for us both," I said.

And she finally said, "Yeah, okay then."

So the next day we met up with Lucy and her boyfriend outside the restaurant, and we all went inside together. Lucy looked so amazing, and he was really good-looking. I would have guessed he was somewhere around thirty years old, maybe a few years older, but he was actually over forty.
He was a nice guy, maybe even a great guy, I guess, but I still hated him. Lucy sat there the whole time with the biggest, most beautiful smile, and this I-told-you-so look in her eyes every time she looked at me, and I hated that too, and I hated myself because I laughed at his jokes even though I had decided not to. And because I listened to everything he said like it was the most interesting thing in the world, even though I tried to not be like that.
And I actually had a great time.

Cait did too, and when we left them, and they walked to his car so he could take her home, and Cait and I were walking to her car, Cait just said, "Wow."

"What?" I said.

"I like him," she said. "Lucky Lucy."

"Yeah," I said. "Lucky Lucy," and Cait glared at me, because of the way I said it I guess, but I smiled at her and took her hand, and she smiled back and we were okay.

Then a few days later, Cait left for work early, and I hadn't even gotten out of bed yet when she came into the bedroom and kissed me goodbye, and said, "Mom has left already."

"Okay," I mumbled.

She kissed me again and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too," I said, and then I fell asleep again. When I woke up I was horny, and I rubbed myself a little, but then I got out of bed.

I was only wearing my panties, and I went upstairs to the third floor and to Cait's parent's bathroom, and I was probably going there to fuck myself with some of her dad's stuff, I can't really remember because I forgot all about everything when I walked in there and Cait's dad was there.

He was in front of the mirror brushing his teeth. He was naked, and he was looking at me in the mirror, and I couldn't move.
He spat in the sink and cupped his hand under the water and rinsed his mouth and spat again, and then he said, "Hey there," and I couldn't talk either.
He turned around, but before he did he grabbed the towel that was hanging by the vanity and held it in front of his cock, and it didn't cover more than it had to, and then he said, "Wrong room, or are you looking for something?"

Victoria_Dupond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Dupond

"I, uhm..." was all I could say.
I was just staring at the toothbrush in his hand, and I remembered how I had put it in me one time, but I guess since he was holding the toothbrush with the hand that was holding the towel, it looked like I was staring at something else and I blushed and looked up at his face instead, and said, "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were home."

"Just got back half an hour ago," he said. "Been a long night, so I was about to take a shower and try to get some sleep."

"Oh, okay," I said, and then I realized I only had panties on, so I covered my tits with my hands, but I was still standing there, and he smiled.

"So…" he said.

"Oh," I said, and I backed out through the door.

"Sorry," I said again.

"Don't worry about it."

I closed the door behind me and went back downstairs to Cait's room, and if I had been horny before I was burning up now, so I lay down on Cait's bed and closed my eyes, and I pictured his ass as I rubbed myself.

But then just imagining it wasn't enough and I just had to see him again, so I went back upstairs, and I carefully opened the door to the bathroom and looked in.
He was in the shower now, and their shower was really a corner of the bathroom with a half wall and no door, and he was standing there with one hand on the wall, and he was jerking off.

He had his eyes closed, and he was gripping his cock, slowly running his hand up the whole length of it to the head and then back down to the root of it and then back up again, over and over. It wasn't fully erect yet, but it grew more and more as I watched.

I put my hand in my panties, and all I could think about was that he was probably doing it because he had seen me half-naked just before.

When his cock was huge and hard, he let go of it and turned the shower off, and then he took a bottle of shower gel and started to wash himself, and I just wanted him to go back to masturbating again.

Because I had never seen anything like it before, except that time when Richard made himself come, but that wasn't like this at all, and I had never even seen a guy take a shower. I just couldn't take my eyes off him, and he washed himself all over and he kept going back to his cock as if it just couldn't get clean enough, and he kept it hard. Then he turned the shower back on and rinsed himself and he turned it off again and washed his hair, and his cock wobbled and every now and then he put his hand down and jerked it more.

And I was fucking myself with two fingers as I held the door slightly open with my other hand.
I watched him as he just let the water run over him, and then he grabbed his cock again, massaging his balls with his right hand and jerking his cock off with his left, and then he threw his head back and let the water run down his face as he went faster and faster.

After a while, he let go of his balls and grabbed his ass instead, and I couldn't really tell if maybe he put a finger in his ass but I think maybe he did, and I thought that was so hot.

And his cock was so big and hard, and I was so close to coming, and then he said, "Mmmhh!" and his cum shot out, and some of it even landed outside of the shower and on the bathroom floor.
I was squatting with my legs far apart now, and I fucked myself so fast and I was about to come, and the doorknob just slipped out of my hand and the door slid wide open, and I saw him turn and look at me before I fell forward.

And then I came, with my knees on the floor in the hallway and one hand on the bathroom floor and the other hand on my pussy, and I closed my eyes and just let it happen, and I screamed, "Ggggaahhrrh!" and it was like my orgasm just wouldn't stop, or like it was one on top of the other, and it felt like forever before it was over.

So now I was standing there on all fours, panting and heaving, and I was too scared to look at him but when I did anyway he was standing right in front of me, and his cock was just inches from my face.
It was dripping with water and I wanted it so bad, so I opened my mouth and looked up at him and it was like he wasn't sure what to do. His cock twitched a little, but then he said, "Easy there, beautiful," and gave me his hand.

I took it, and he helped me up. I put my arms around him and put my face to his chest and hugged him, and I felt his cock press against me and I felt it move like it was getting hard again.
So I rubbed myself against it, and he put his arms around me and squeezed me tight, and then he grabbed my ass and lifted me, and I wrapped my legs around him and I felt his cock rise under my ass until I was practically sitting on it.

He held me up with one hand and pulled my panties to the side with the other, and then he grabbed his cock from under me and put the tip of it in my pussy.

I felt the head slide in, and he held my ass again and slowly eased me down on it, and it was so hard and warm, and it felt so good.

He lifted me up and brought me back down on it, and up and down again. Up and down, and then I came, and I whimpered with my face in his chest hairs.

He held me still till it was all over, and when he tried to lift me off, I held on and whispered, "No," and I just wanted him to keep his cock in me forever.

But he put me down and pulled himself away from me, and I let go of him. I could barely stand, and I put my arms around his neck and tried to kiss him, but he pushed me away. I tried to just hug him again, but he held me away from him, and then he laughed a little and said, "I was on my way to bed, remember?"

"Can I come with you?" I said.

"Maybe next time," he said, and then he left me and went to their bedroom, and his cock was still hard.

I took my panties off and used their shower, and masturbated again.

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments