Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's Story - Chapter 26: The Cheated

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

18
4 Comments 4
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Lucy only stayed at home for two days after the funeral, and her boyfriend and I stayed there with her. I figured he would sleep in her room, but when it was time to go to bed that first night, I told him the thought of sleeping in Lucy's mom's bed kind of creeped me out and that I'd rather sleep on the couch, but he said, "No, no. Go sleep with Lucy. She needs you more than she needs me now. I'll take her mom's bed."

And as I got up to go upstairs, he said, "And the kiss. That shouldn't have happened, so let's pretend it didn't," and I just nodded.

Lucy was still asleep, and I lay down beside her the way I always did, with my head where her feet were and my feet where her head was, but then sometime during the night she crawled up to me, and put her arms around me, and she slept with her head on my chest and I felt her tears on my tits all night.

Then she went home with him, and I didn't see her again till like maybe two months after school had started, because she decided to go to a different college than the one she was supposed to go to, that we were all going to together, and he paid for it and for her to get her driver's license and he bought her a car and everything.

School really sucked at first. It wasn't the way Cait and I had thought it would be at all, and it was just hard work really. And Cait's mom was so busy, and her dad was too, and we hardly ever saw each other. But when her mom and dad were both home for the weekend or whatever, there was always some woman that showed up.

It was a different woman every time, and Cait and I had our spot behind the glass wall where we could watch them, and we did whenever we could, even though almost exactly the same thing happened every time.

It would be Cait's mom and the woman, just talking for a while at first, and a few times that was all they did, and then the woman would leave. But usually, after a while, Cait's mom would say something to her and then the woman would get up from the couch and she would go over to a chair they had put in the middle of the room.

She'd sit down, and then Cait's mom would leave the room, but she would come back right away with Cait's dad. He would be naked and blindfolded and with his hands tied behind his back, and she would place him in front of the woman, and she would do I guess whatever she wanted with him.

And some of them would do a lot, and some didn't really do anything but just looked at him and masturbated, or watched as Cait's mom jerked him off until he came.

There was this one woman, for example, a brunette maybe 50 years old or so. When Cait's dad came out, she just shook her head frantically, and so Cait's mom got behind him and started to jerk him off from behind, and the woman's eyes widened more and more as his cock grew and she drew back like she was scared of it. But then suddenly, just when he was about to come, she leaned forward and put her face right in front of it and let him come on her face.

But then one time there was another woman, also a brunette but she was maybe 30, and when she saw his cock, her jaw dropped and she grabbed it and put it in her mouth right away. She sucked it eagerly and she was obviously good at it because he came really fast, and I don't even think it got fully erect before he did, and she took it all in her mouth. Then she stood up and kissed him as she rubbed his cock with her hands, and we could see his cum drip down her chin and down his too when they kissed and she pushed his cum into his mouth.

Then she got down on her knees and sucked him off again and made him so hard, and then after a while she stood up and kissed him again, and she stood really close to him and put his cock between her thighs. She had to stand on her toes to do it, and she just moved her body back and forth, gliding her pussy on his cock.

Then she turned around and bent over, and she took his cock and put it inside herself and she steadied herself on the chair as she let him fuck her.

And he came inside of her, and she came too, and Aunt Beth just watched them.

She didn't always just watch, though. Sometimes she would join them and make it a threesome, and Cait's dad always had the blindfold on the whole time.

And sometimes it was just Cait's mom and the woman having sex, and her dad wasn't even there. I think Cait liked those the most, because when that happened she could never keep her hands away from her pussy, or from mine, and a couple of times Cait and I ended up fucking each other there on the stairs while her mom fucked some strange woman in the living room below.

Cait's mom knew, of course, because there were a few times when we weren't quiet enough, and she would wrap her legs around the woman's head, or just scream really loud to drown us out.

And I couldn't help but picture Cait in that chair.

It was my favorite fantasy for a long time, and I told Cait about it one time in her bed and she just laughed and shook her head, but she moaned too because I had my hand on her clit at the time.

"Tell me about it," she said, and so I made up a story about her and her mom and dad, and I was there too and I had all of them blindfolded, and Cait came so hard.

ErlineDervis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErlineDervis

But it never happened, of course.

And nothing more ever happened with me and her dad, or her mom, and it was just Cait and me together for a while, and that was really nice.

But I missed Lucy so much.

Cait missed her too actually, but I didn't get that until later because of what happened then. But when we got school kinda under control, we would go and visit them. Sometimes it was both Cait and me, and sometimes it was just me.

The first time I saw Lucy after her mom had died, I thought she would probably still be really sad, but she wasn't.
She was this beautiful, happy girl again, and that was so good to see. And the two of them seemed to be so happy together, and then one weekend when I was at their place, it was just Lucy and me because her boyfriend was working. She sat on the couch with me, and then she said, “Do you ever think about getting married and stuff?”

“Oh shit," I said. "Did he propose to you?"

"No, of course not, but I guess I think maybe he will soon."

"That's great,” I said.

"I guess so."

"What do you mean, don't you want him to?"

"No, not yet," she said. "I mean, I do but I don't think I could say yes, so I don't want him to, I guess."

"Why wouldn't you say yes?" I asked. "You have to. You're like perfect together."

"Yeah I know, but still…"

"What?” I said, but she just shrugged and didn't want to say anything else, and I didn't ask.

Later I told Cait about it, and she said, "Oh that's easy, Lucy is just too virtuous, she'll never marry him as long as she's also in love with someone else."

"What are you talking about?" I said. "Who could she possibly..?"

"You," Cait said.

"What?"

"Lucy's in love with you, baby. Always have been."

"No she's not," I said.

"She is. Ask her."

And I said, "I don't have to ask her because I know that's just stupid."

"Fine," Cait said. "I'll ask her."

"No, you won't."

"Yeah, I will."

"Cait, please don't," I said. "She's not, and it's impossible and just stupid so please don't do that."

"Okay, fine," she said. "I won't."

But she did anyway, and she even drove all the way over to Lucy's place to do it, and I didn't know about it until Lucy called me late one night when I was at home, and when I picked up the phone she just said, "So, that was bizarre."

"What was?"

"Cait coming over here, alone, without you."

"She did?" I said. "Why?”

"Because she's a jealous bitch,” Lucy said, and I gasped.

“Lucy!”

Because the Lucy I knew would never use that word about anyone, and then I said, "She's not, don't call her that."

"Oh yeah?" Lucy said. "Well, she asked me if I was in love with you, you know."

And I said, "Oh."

And then I said, so softly that I almost couldn't hear it myself, "Are you?"

"No! Of course not!"

Then she went quiet for a bit, and then she said, "So I think maybe it's time you choose between us. Me or her?"

"Lucy, no," I said. "Please don't say that, why would you say that? Why are you so angry? What else did she say?"

But Lucy just said, "Me or her?" again.

"No, I can't do that. Please."

"Yeah, whatever. Look, I have to go anyway. Bye."

And then she hung up.

I called Cait right away, and I was so angry I was shaking, and she said "Hey, babe."

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Driving, on my way home."

"I mean, why did you go to Lucy?"

She laughed and said, "I had to ask her."

"Okay, fine," I said. "So you did and she said no and now you know, but you shouldn't have done that."

And Cait said, "She lied."

"What?"

"She lied," she said. "That's why I had to ask her face-to-face. And when I told her I didn't believe her, she got really angry. So then I definitely don't believe her."

I said, "Cait, that's not how it works."

Cait sighed and said, "Fine, I'll turn around and go back and apologize."

"No, you won't!" I said. "Please just come home, okay?"

But she just said, "I'll call you later," and then she hung up on me too.

I tried to call her again but she didn't answer, so then I tried to call Lucy but she didn't answer either, and then I tried to sleep but I couldn't.

Cait didn't call me back, and in the morning I tried to call them again, but none of them answered.

So I decided to drive over to Lucy's place, but I had to wait for mom to come home so I could borrow her car.

And she was a bit late that day of course, and then the drive took almost three hours, and so it was almost night when I got there.

I parked the car in the garage under the building, and I recognized Cait's car there. I took the elevator up to the penthouse. You had to have a key card to use it, but I had one, and it worked on the door to their apartment too, and so I just went inside.

Cait and Lucy were on the couch, or really Lucy was on the couch, and Cait was on the floor in front of her, between her legs, and they were both naked.

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments