Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotwife Breaks The Rules

"She was given rules to follow as a hotwife. But following rules were never her thing..."

40
15 Comments 15
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"A story that's mostly fiction that is inspired by an actual person and actual events... If you enjoyed this, please take the time to vote or leave a comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Thanks!"

“I have a trip next week with my family,” Stela wrote in a text.  

“You never mentioned that,” I texted back.

A day earlier we’d spent the entire night fucking while her husband was at home with her kids.  It was only her third experience as a hotwife. I knew the other two men had left her unsatisfied, just like her husband usually did.  I’d given her the wildest night of her life, but she had warned me upfront that she was afraid of getting attached.  

More importantly, her husband was afraid she would get attached.  It was a condition of their arrangement that she wasn’t to see the same guy more than a couple of times.  I had every intention of making her change that arrangement. I couldn’t help but wonder if she had sensed my intention and was trying to pull away.

“I didn’t know you’d want to see me again so soon,” she said.  “If it’s our last night together, I thought maybe you’d want to hold off and let things build for a bit.”

“I loved fucking you,” I told her.  It was the truth, but I also knew she was susceptible to flattery.  Stela had often longed for a man who fully appreciated her sexually.  

“I want to fuck you again as soon as possible.  I need to,” I typed. “I can’t wait.”

“You have to,” she said.  “It will just be a few days, but I can’t back out.  My parents are even going. Plus the kids and my husband.”

“I expect you to text me pictures every day.”

“Of the beach?” she asked.

“Of you,” I told her. “In a bikini.  In a dress. Whatever. I expect a picture every day.”

“Yes sir,” she responded.

The first day she sent a picture in her tennis outfit.  It was tame and sexy at the same time. She wore a black halter top and gray tennis skirt.  Her hair was pulled back under a cap and she wore aviator sunglasses.  

“Show me a picture later after you work up a sweat,” I told her.

Stela was happy to oblige.  She sent a second picture later.  She was in the bathroom of their beach house and her body was glistening with sweat.  She had taken off the skirt and wore only little black panties with her halter top.  

“I want you to cum for me,” I told her.  “With your husband in the house, I want you to touch your pussy and cum for me.”

“I will while I shower,” she said.

She told me later that she had.  I reminded her that she needed to send more pictures the next day.

“Yes sir,” she responded.  

The next day she took a selfie on her yoga mat on the deck.  She was wearing black yoga pants and a gray sports bra.  

“Pull your bra down.”

“I’m outside,” she responded.  “Someone might come by. And my parents are inside.”

“Then you better be quick.”

She sent me a short video.  She looked to make sure nobody was coming and then lifted her sports bra and flashed her small, firm tits and beautiful brown nipples.  She finished with a smile.

Half an hour later she was stripping in the bathroom again and texting me nude pictures.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this with my parents in the house,” she said.  “I’m so wet. I feel so dirty. This is the first time I’ve masturbated in the same house with them since I was in high school!”

“Why don’t you call me while you get off?” I told her.  “I’ll close my office door and listen.”

“I can’t do that,” she said.

“Are you going to have sex tonight and think of me?”  

“We barely have sex at home,” she responded.  “I’ll be lucky if he fucks me once all week with my parents here.  He’s too timid.”

I assumed he had fucked her since she’d spend the night with me, but maybe I was wrong.  He seemed to meek that maybe he just got off alone to the idea of his wife being used.

The third day she was in a gray bikini on her stomach.  Again, she had on aviator sunglasses and a cap. The angle of her photo showed off her firm cleavage.  

“Flash me,” I told her.

“I can’t!” she responded.  “Everyone is here.”

“Then be discrete.”  

I could hear people talking in the short video she sent me.  She was extremely coy. She’d pushed the cups of her bikini down just below her nipples.  She arched her back slowly to expose her breasts to the camera on her phone. Her big brown nipples were rock hard.  

“I’m so wet,” she silently mouthed to the camera.  

She smiled and clicked off the video.  It made my dick hard when I watched it at work.

An hour later she sent another video.  She was in the bathroom again. She undressed slowly for me.  She knew I loved to watch.  

“Are you going to touch your pussy?”

She responded with a third video.  Her legs were spread. The camera showed her neatly trimmed black blush.  She parted her pussy lips and fingered herself I could hear her breathing. 

“I’m touching my pussy for you,” she said.  “With my husband right outside.”

“Did he fuck you yet?” I asked

“No,” she responded.  “I just have to keep fucking myself with my hand and thinking of you.”

The next day she sent pictures in a black sundress.  

“I promise to send more pictures later,” she said.  “I’m going to try and get him to fuck me tonight. But I’ll be thinking of you.”

The thought made me jealous and a little hard.  I waited the entire day for more details. I checked my phone repeatedly.  Finally, late in the evening, she sent a photo and a text.

“Kids are in bed.  My parents are in their room watching TV.  Time to get lucky. Fingers crossed.”

She was wearing a leopard print chemise with black lace trim.  It was sexy in a playful, wholesome kind of way. It was mom lingerie.  

“Will you think of me?” I asked.

“Of course,” she responded.  She sent another pic with her gown pulled to the side and her left breast exposed.  She was lying in bed and waiting for her husband to come in.

“How will I know?” 

“You’ll just have to trust me,” she responded.

“Let me listen,” I said.

“Record it?” she asked.

“No. Call me.  Hide your phone.”

“You’re naughty,” she responded.  

“What will you say so I know you’re thinking of me?”

“I’ll talk dirty,” she said. “He hates dirty talk.”

She was nervous about calling, but I knew she was eager to do something new and naughty.  She wanted to be told what to do and she wanted to obey. She called me without saying a word and left the phone near the bed.

Lying in my bed completely naked I listened as her husband came into the room.  I couldn’t believe how boring the guy sounded.  

“Are you up for some fun tonight?” Stela asked.

“With your parents in the house?” he responded.

He sounded shocked and offended.  

I couldn’t believe how much coaxing it took a gorgeous, horny woman to get her husband to fuck her.  No wonder she couldn’t get satisfaction at home.  

“Please fuck me,” I heard Stela say.

“What’s gotten into you?” he asked.

“We’re on vacation.  I just need it,” she said.  “Look at my little black panties. They’re so wet.”

I pictured her on her back in bed with her little gown flipped up.  My cock got hard.

“Don’t you want to fuck your wife?” she said.  “You let another man fuck me last week. Don’t you want to reclaim what’s yours?”

“I don’t know what has gotten into you,” he said in a fussy voice.  “You know it’s not appealing when you’re crass, Estela.”

SnowWhiteXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnowWhiteXo

“So it wasn’t appealing when you had me send you those pictures of my spread legs just before he fucked me?”

“Stop it,” he said.  “You know I don’t like to talk about these sorts of things.”

“We don’t have to talk,” she said.  “Come kiss me. I’m so wet for you, baby.”

I heard rustling through the phone and the sound of people kissing.  I heard Stela’s soft moans. I touched my cock.

Her husband didn’t say much, but Stela was still vocal.

“You want me to take off my little gown?”

He grunted approval.  

“That’s it,” she moaned.  “Kiss my tits. You love my tits, don’t you?”

I stroked my cock and listened to the two of them together.  

“Take my panties off,” she said.

Her husband didn’t care much for foreplay.  

“Are you ok?  Does it feel good?” he asked.  

“Yes.  You feel so good.”

I listened to the two of them fuck.  Her husband admonished her a couple of times for dirty talk, but that didn’t stop her.  He eventually stopped trying.

“Fuck me,” she moaned.  “Yes. Fuck me. This pussy is yours.  It’s yours now.”

She was saying it to him, but I got the feeling she was talking to me.  I rubbed my cock in rhythm with her moan. She got louder with each grunt and thrust from her meek husband.  

“I’m so close,” she moaned.  “I’m so close, baby.”

I recognized the familiar sound of her cumming.  I was impressed he could get her off. He didn’t last much longer.  I stroked my own cock as he grunted. We both came simultaneously. I imagined myself back inside his wife’s pussy.  

The sex had lasted less than ten minutes.  My orgasm was intense, but I knew that Stela couldn’t possibly be satisfied given her sexual appetite.  I knew she wouldn’t be able to get back to her phone easily, so I disconnected the call and went to shower.

I was getting ready for bed when my phone started buzzing.  It was an incoming video call from Stela. An hour had passed since our last call ended.  I answered the phone.

“Could you hear?” she asked.

She was sitting in a bathroom wearing the leopard print nightie.

“Yes,” I answered.  “I got off listening to you.”

“That’s so hot,” she said.  “I got off thinking about you.  While he fucked me. Does that please you?”

“It does,” I admitted.  “What are you doing now?”

“I’m in the bathroom.  Everyone is asleep. And I’m touching my pussy and thinking of you.  That’s the wildest thing I’ve ever done. And it was for you.”

“I love that,” I said.  “I’d like you to be even wilder.  I’d love to guide you.”

“That’s such a turn on,” Stela said.  “I love the way you want me. I’m so fucking wet right now.  I wish you were here to fuck me.”

“I wish I could come down there and fuck you,” I said.  “But I’d hate to waste our last date on a rushed quickie.  Unless your husband has changed his rules.”

“He hasn’t,” she said.  “I haven’t even asked.”

“That’s too bad,” I said.  “Because it would definitely be hot to come down there and fuck you on vacation.”

“That’s so dirty,” she said.  “It’s so hot. I need you. I need to be fucked well.  This is so hard. You gave me what I needed last week. I need more.”

“Is that what you want, Stela? You want me to come all the way down there just to fuck you?  Does that turn you on?”

“Yes,” she moaned.

“Did you like me listening to you fuck earlier?”

“Yes,” she moaned again.  

Stela’s eyes were closed.  She was obviously touching herself.

“Prop your phone up,” I told her.  “I want to see all of you.”

She leaned her phone against the tub and sat back from it so I could see her body and face.  I propped my phone up so she could see me.

“Take off your gown,” I told her.  “Show me that hot body.”

She flashed a wicked smile and pulled it over her head.  She had fresh tan lines from her week at the beach. It made her fit little body and firm tits even sexier.

“Put your hand in your panties, Stela.”

She did as she was told.  Immediately she started rubbing her pussy.

“Fuck.  I need you,” she moaned.

“Do you want to see my cock?” I asked.

“Yes, please,” she said.  “Show me.”

I stook up and removed my shorts.  My big dick was rock hard again.

“I wish you were here to get it nice and wet for me.”

“I would,” she said.  “I’d do anything you want.”

“Your hot body makes me so hard, Stela.  My dick is so hard for you.”

“I love that,” she said.  

She teased her pussy while I watched.

“Take your panties off, Stela.  Show me that pussy.”

She stood up and slid her panties down.  She sat back near the camera and spread her nicely trimmed pussy in front of me.  

“Put your finger in it.”

Stela finger-fucked her pussy while I watched.  I stroked my cock.

“I wish it was you,” she said. “I wish it was you inside me.  I wish it was that beautiful cock.”

“If you want this cock then tell me to come down there.  I will come down and fuck you,” I said.

“I want it,” she said.  “Come fuck me. It would be so naughty.  I need it.”

“Will your husband count it as our last date?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she said.

She rubbed her pussy faster.  She moved back from the camera so I could see her sexy, tanned body and spread pussy.

“Well, then I guess you have to wait,” I told her.  “You’ll have to keep using your fingers. Or hoping he can please you.”

She groaned in frustration.  She pinched her own nipples and spread her pussy again.

“Don’t you want me?” she asked.  “Don’t you want to be really bad with me?”

“I do,” I admitted. “But not enough to give up a full date with you.”

“But I need you,” she moaned.  “I need your cock. I want to be your whore.  I want you to use me.”

I rubbed my cock. She licked her lips watching me.

“Too bad we have to wait,” I said.

She let out another frustrated moan.  

“What if I don’t tell him?” she asked.

“What do you mean?”

“If you come to fuck me, it will be our secret.  Outside the arrangement.”

“You don’t want to just ask him?”

“He might say no,” she responded.  “I need time to butter him up. And even then he still wouldn’t let me on a family vacation.”

She rubbed her pussy for the camera.  I rubbed my cock. We were both moaning.

“Don’t you want me?” she asked.  “Don’t you want this pussy all for yourself? You’ve ruined me for other men.  Come finish me off.”

She was driving me wild.  The thought of sneaking her away from her husband and parents and kids drove me wild.  But I wanted to play it cool.

“If it’s our secret, I will come down there and fuck you,” I said.

“It’s our secret,” she said.  “Not part of the arrangement. No pictures.  He will never know. I’ll just give you my pussy to use.”

I stroked my cock faster.  

“I’m going to come down there and fuck you, Stela.”

“Yes,” she moaned. “Yes.  Please.”

She fingered her wet cunt.  Our eyes were locked on one another.  She teased her nipples. Her muscular thighs were spread wide.  She rubbed her clit faster.

“My pussy is yours now,” she moaned.  “I’m your whore.”

“I’m gonna stuff this cock in you,” I said.  “I’m going to fill you with my cum again.”

We both built toward our orgasm.  Stela came first. I watched her fit body tremble as the pleasure washed over.

“I want you to cum, too,” she moaned. “Please cum for me.”

I tugged my dick faster while Stela watched.  I grunted and lost control. My cum shot across the room right toward the camera.  

We both sat there trying to catch our breath.

“Will you come down here tomorrow?” she asked.

“I’ll call in sick to work first thing in the morning,” I assured her.

We chatted a little longer and said good night.

I went to bed with a smile on my face knowing that I’d just convinced her to cross the line for the first time.  I didn’t plan on it being the last.  

 

If you enjoyed this, check out the first story in the series (BECOMING A HOTWIFE) and remember to rate and comment.

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments