Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's Story - Chapter 19: Home Alone

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

24
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

That summer and fall were one of the best times of my life. Before it turned into one of the worst winters.
First, all my dreams came true, and then all my nightmares did.

But, that's for later.

I worked a little at the coffee shop, just a few hours a week, but it was something.
Cait had a job too, and she was working a lot more hours than I was, so we didn't get to hang out as much as I had hoped we would, but I stayed at their place anyway because then, at least, we spent the evenings and the nights together. When Cait's mom and dad were both home, we were a bit careful, but when it was just us and Cait's mom, we kinda acted more like we were together because Cait's mom knew and we knew that she knew.

Maybe her dad did too, but Cait still felt that was a bit awkward. But when it was just her mom, we could sit and hold each other and cuddle in front of the TV for example, or even kiss sometimes, and we didn't even pretend to be sleeping in separate rooms.

And Cait's dad was away a lot that summer and her mom missed him a lot, I could tell. She didn't work as much as before, because, as she said, people tend to cope better with their issues in the summer.

And so, a lot of the time, I was there alone with her.
And sometimes it was just me there.

They had a pool and a sauna, and those days, when Cait and her mom both left for work in the morning, and I had the whole day by the pool by myself, were so nice, but what I wanted to do more was try all the stuff aunt Beth had in the closet in their room.
But I couldn't find the key. I looked everywhere, and one day when I was especially horny, I even thought about breaking it open.
I didn't do it, of course.

I used Cait's vibrator a lot, but it really wasn't enough, even though it was great. I think it was just knowing about all those other things that I knew were there but couldn't get to, that made Cait's toy just kinda insufficient.

And I felt like a desperate drug addict when I was going through their room and all their stuff, looking for the key or maybe something they had forgotten to put back in the closet, with my pussy aching and soaking wet.

In their bathroom, I found Cait's dad's shaving brush, and it didn't have the right shape or anything, and there were other things there that would have been better, but that wasn't really the point.
The point was that it was his, and I took it with me to their bedroom and lay down on the bed. I was already naked, and I brushed my skin with it all over, my face and my tits and my thighs, and then I spread my legs wide and brushed my pussy with it, and it was just perfect, and I even put it in me, and then I turned it around and put the handle in and I fucked myself with it and rubbed my clit until I came.

I went and put it back on the shelf in the bathroom, and at first, I turned the tap on to wash it off, but then I turned it off again and just didn't do it and I put it back as it was.

Then there was this other time when I put one of his boxer shorts on, and I walked around the house wearing only that and just getting more and more turned on, and I went to Cait's room and took her vibrator and put it inside the boxers and gripped it between my thighs and I took a picture of myself with it and sent it to Cait.

She didn't answer right away, so I lay down on her bed and masturbated with it, and after two or three orgasms I went upstairs to her parent's bedroom and I did it on their bed too, and I rubbed myself through the boxers and I took another picture and sent it to Cait.

When I was done, and I took his boxers off, I didn't really know what to do with them because I couldn't put them back in the dresser after all that, and I couldn't put them with the laundry because he hadn't been there for days, and so I hid them in Cait's room, and then Cait texted me; 'You're a freak and a pervert and you're so fucking hot and I love you!'

When she came home that day and we went to bed, we had sex, and I wore her dad's boxer shorts and she licked my pussy through them.

Cait's mom caught me one day too, and when it happened I got this weird déjà vu feeling, and I think maybe I have like a vague memory that she caught me before, or maybe she caught Cait and me both when we were little, but I can't be sure.

katywet_89
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katywet_89

Anyway, I wasn't really doing anything kinky when she caught me, I was just on the couch in the living room and I had my laptop on the table, and I was watching porn.

I don't really do that much, I guess the stuff I have in my head is more than enough and a lot better, but this time I was. I was naked with my clothes in a pile on the floor, and I wasn't close to coming or anything like that, I was just laying there relaxing and stroking my pussy, and then I heard her say, “Hi, sweetie."

She was standing in the middle of the room, and I hadn't heard her come in at all, and I jumped up from the couch and I was blushing and warm, and not just my face but I think my shoulders and chest even. Maybe that was stupid since she had seen me naked before and with all the things we had done, but it was just really embarrassing. I grabbed my clothes from the floor and just held them in front of me, and I was probably going to say something like 'It's not what it looks like' or something stupid like that, but the girls in the video were shouting and moaning.

“Ooh yess!” and “Fuck me!” and “Aaahh!” and stuff like that, and I had the volume way up. I pushed the button to turn the volume off and the moans and screams died down sooo slowly, and I know I could have just put the screen down or turned the whole thing off but I wasn't thinking straight I guess, and Cait's mom looked at me and smiled.

I just dropped back down on the couch with my clothes in my lap, and I said, “Sorry,” while staring down at the floor.

“What are you watching?” she said.

All I could say was, “Uhm…”

She came over to me and sat down beside me, and after a while, she said, “No men?”

“Uhm, no," I said.

“One, two, three, four, five women," she said. "That would be something, wouldn't it?”

“Yeah,” I said.

"Well," she said. "We'll see what we can do about that someday. Mind if I join you?”

And I just said, “Uhm…” again.

She didn't really wait for my answer, though. She took her shoes off and then her pants and panties, and I was still clutching my clothes in my lap.

“Turn the sound back up, sweetie,” she said, and I did.

The screams and the moans returned, and they were louder and more intense now, and she leaned back and spread her legs and put both her hands on her pussy, spreading her lips with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other, and after a while, she looked at me and said, “Don't be shy."

I put my clothes back on the floor and did what she did, and soon I was just as into it as she was, but I was really looking more at her than at the movie. Then she looked back at me and we kissed, and we kept doing that until we both came, and I came before she did and she bit my upper lip when she came.

And after it all, I put my clothes back on and she did too and she said “So this is what you're doing when you're home alone?”

“I guess so,” I said. “Can I ask you something?”

“Of course,” she said.

"I was wondering, if maybe I could… borrow some of your toys, sometimes, maybe?”

"Oh,” she said, and then she gave me a sly smile and said, “You've been trying to find the key, huh?”

I nodded, and she laughed and said, “Hmm, well, I'm not going to give you the key, but I'll pick out some things and I'll leave it on my bed for you before I go tomorrow. Okay?”

“Yeah okay, cool. Thanks.”

And when Cait came home about an hour later, her mom had gone to her room and I was watching TV, and Cait sat down with me and I put my arms around her and we watched sitcoms and then we went to bed.

And the next day Cait's mom left early, and Cait left after we had breakfast together.

I had several hours alone before I had to go to work, and I went into her parent's bedroom. On the bed there was a dark red vibrator that was just a regular vibrator really, but next to it she had laid out like half a dozen things that you could attach to the tip of it, and then there was a butt plug and also there was a pink, double ended dildo there and it was huge, and that one had a note under it where Cait's mom had written “For you and Caitlin. Have fun!”

I tried them all and I was thirty minutes late for work that day.

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments