Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Therese's Story - Chapter 24: Lucy's Lover

"As told to the author. The names have been changed to protect the innocent."

17
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words

"So was it mom or dad?" Cait said. "Or both?"

I didn't answer her right away. I just stood there, studying her face to see if she was angry, or what she was thinking, but I couldn't tell, so finally I said, "Your dad."

And we stared at each other for a while, and then Cait just walked out of the kitchen. At first, I was a little stunned, but then after a few seconds I went after her, and I saw her at the top of the stairs, and I said, "Cait, wait," but she didn't even turn around.

I ran after her, but when I got upstairs she had gone to her room. I tried to open the door, but it was locked. I couldn't remember her door ever being locked before, I don't think I even knew you could lock it really, and I knocked carefully and I said, "Cait? Baby?" but she didn't answer.

"Cait, come on," I said. "Please, open the door," but she still didn't answer.

"Baby, I'm sorry," I said. "Can't we talk about it?"

"No!" she shouted suddenly. "Go away."

"No. I'm not going. Open the door."

But she shouted again, and louder, "Go! Away!"

So I did.

I went downstairs and sat down in the living room, and I called my mom and asked her if she could come and take me home, and she didn't ask why or anything. She just said, "Sure, I'll be right there."

And when she arrived about half an hour later, Cait was still in her room and I had just been sitting on the couch the whole time doing nothing.

Mom texted me with 'I'm here' and I went outside and got in the car. I was still in my bikini and flip-flops, and mom drove off, and none of us said anything, but then after a few minutes she said, "So, what's up?" and I started to cry.

And mom just kept quiet and let me cry, and I cried more and more, tears and snot and shoulders shaking and everything. Then after a while, when I had calmed down a little, mom said, "Whatever you did, she'll forgive you. It'll be all right," and that made me so angry.

"Why do you always assume I did something!?"

"No, I'm sorry. But, Cait would never do anything to hurt you."

"Oh, so, but I'm a selfish bitch, huh?" I said.

"No. You're not. But you are… well, impulsive."

And then none of us said anything for a while, but then mom said, "So, what happened?"

"Nothing," I said.

"Something happened. What did you do?" and now I was crying again, but this time mom wouldn't let it go.

"Tell me."

"No!"

"What did you do?" she said again.

So I shouted, "I fucked..!" but I cut myself off, and hid my face in my hands.

"You fucked up," mom said, and that was a relief, that that's what she assumed I was about to say, and I nodded.

"Obviously," mom said.

"Mom, please."

"Sorry, honey," she said, and she was about to say something more, but then Lucy called.

And seeing Lucy's name and picture on my phone made me cry even more for some reason, but I answered anyway and said, "Hey."

Lucy was happy as always, and she said, "He-ey, what are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"What's wrong?" she said.

"Nothing," I said again.

"You're crying," she said, and she sounded really worried.

"Yeah," I said. And then I said, "Can I come over?"

"Of course."

So I asked mom to take me to Lucy instead, and she did.

-

Lucy and I went to her room and we sat down on her bed, and she said, "You and Cait had a fight, huh?"

"Yeah."

"What did you do?"

"Seriously??" I said.

And I just fell back on her bed. "So, I'm a cheating slut, and everyone gets it but me," and Lucy lay down next to me, on her side with her elbow on the pillow and her chin in her hand.

"Yeah, you are," she said, and I turned to her and tears welled up in my eyes again, and she tucked my hair behind my ear and said, "You can tell me about it if you want to."

I just shook my head and she smiled.

"Then don't," she said softly, and she was so beautiful, and I wanted to kiss her, but then her phone rang.

And I wished there were no such things as phones in the whole world, but at the same time, I was really glad for the interruption. Her phone was on her desk, and she got up and answered it, and it was her boyfriend of course.

"Hey, can I call you back later?" she said, and then he said something, and she said, "I will. And, it's still maybe, okay?" and then "Thanks," and she was looking at me and she obviously waited too long, because she said, "I love…" but he had hung up.

And she puckered her lips, and I said, "Ouch."

"What?" she said.

"That sucked," I said, and she shrugged.

"Was that your first?" I said.

"First what?"

"Your first 'I love you'?" I said.

"No."

She sat down on the bed with me again, and I said, "So you love him, huh?"

She nodded slowly, and I think that's when I for the first time actually felt happy for her.

I was about to tell her that I was, but then she said, "He wants me to come and stay with him till school starts."

"Don't you want to?" I said.

"Yeah, I do. Very much, but…"

"But what?"

She just blushed and didn't answer, and I gasped and said, "You two haven't had sex yet!" She shook her head, and I said, "Why not?"

"I don't know," she said. "Just because."

"Because you're a virgin and you're scared," I said.

"I'm not a virgin."

"Really??" I said. "Who was the guy and why don't I know about it?"

"There's no guy," she said. “That's not what I meant.”

"Honey, your vibrator doesn't count."

"It kinda does," she said, and I gasped again.

"You have a vibrator??" and she blushed all over this time.

"No."

"Can I see it?"

"I don't have one," she said.

"Then what do you have? What do you use?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"No."

"Oh, come on," I said. "It's me. Tell me."

She looked down at her fingers, just picking and scraping at her nails for a while.

"You'll think I'm a freak," she said

"I won't. I swear. You know I won't."

And she stared at me, and then she hid her face in her hands and she said, "Arrgh," like she was angry with herself for letting the subject come up, and maybe fighting herself a little because a part of her wanted to tell me, and then she spoke into her palms, and I could barely hear what she said.

"I can show you."

"Where is it?" I said.

"No, I mean, I can show you what I do."

"Oh, yeah okay, thanks," I said. "I mean, cool. If you want to."

ErlineDervis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErlineDervis

"But if I'm ugly, you have to tell me."

"What?"

"Like, if I look ugly or weird or anything when I, you know, when I… orgasm. Then you have to tell me."

"Honey," I said. "You and ugly can't coexist. It's like a law of nature or something."

"I'm serious," she said. "Promise you'll tell me."

"Sure, I promise," I said, and everything about Cait was forgotten, and instead I was so excited I was beside myself, and I couldn't believe what was happening. I tried to just stay calm and play it cool, even though I really felt like jumping up and down in the bed or something.

"Okay then," Lucy said.

She stood up and took all her clothes off real quick as if she had to do it before she changed her mind. And I had seen her naked lots of times so it shouldn't have been a big deal, but this time it was a big deal, and her body was turning me on so much, but I had to fight it.

Then she looked at me and said, "You can, like, sit at the end of the bed or something," and I did that, and she just stood there for a while and I thought she was really going to change her mind.

She put her face in her hands again and said, "Ohhh," like she wasn't sure if she wanted to do it, but then suddenly she turned around and picked up the giant, stuffed plush unicorn she had from the floor.

It was pink, of course, and the size of a big dog or maybe a small horse. It had a horn that was rubber or something, and if you squeezed it hard, it would light up and blink in all kinds of colors.

She put it on the bed in front of me with its head facing the headrest and its tail pointing at me, and its legs spread out, and then she looked at me and she said, "Don't laugh."

"I won't."

"And you can't say anything," she said. "Or do anything. Just be like you're not even here, okay?"

"Okay."

She sat down on the bed, with her back to the headrest, and spread her legs so the unicorn was between them, and then she looked at me again and said, "And you can't ever tell anyone, not ever."

"Of course," I said, and I couldn't take my eyes off her pussy. She always kept it completely shaved, but now I could see it was like she had never had any hair there at all. It was just so smooth and perfect, even around her asshole, which was just slightly darker than the skin around it, and her pussy lips were plump and flawless and looked so sweet, and I thought, 'If Cinderella or Snow White were real, their pussies would look just like that'.

Lucy spat in her hand, or it was more like she just let her spit drip onto her hand, and coated the unicorn's horn with it, and my heart was beating so fast, and then she spat in her hand again and rubbed it on her pussy.

She didn't look at me at all, as if she was pretending I wasn't there, and then she put the tip of the horn inside herself.

She grabbed the horn with both hands and at first she just pushed it in like an inch or two, in and out slowly. But after a while her face got really flushed, and she actually stuck the tip of her tongue out between her teeth, and then she grabbed a hold of the unicorn's ears and pulled the head to her so the horn went all the way in.

She began to moan, with these soft, rumbling sounds from deep down in her throat, and she fucked herself like that so slowly. I looked down at myself and saw that I had a wet spot on the front of my bikini bottom, and I wanted to touch myself, but I didn't think she would like that, so I didn't. But it was almost painful not to.

Then after she had been doing it for a while, and she had these tiny drops of sweat on her forehead, she held the unicorn's head tight and kept the horn inside her as she got up on her knees, and if that thing had been a real animal she would have snapped the neck of it.

She sat down on the head, and then, still holding it by the ears, she started rocking back and forth, and suddenly the lights inside the horn turned on and she said, "Ooohhhh," as if she could feel it, and the horn and her pussy lips glowed, first blue, then green, then yellow, red, purple and then blue again, and it was almost magical, and then she let go of it and fucked it faster as she bent over and ran her hands up and down the back of, it stroking the fur.

Then she grabbed the tail and pulled it to her and lifted it, and she grabbed around the whole thing and hugged it.

She squeezed it tighter and tighter and went faster and faster. She threw her head back, and I had never seen her so beautiful, and my pussy was tingling, and I looked down again and saw I was touching myself and so I stopped before she caught me doing it.

But she never even opened her eyes, and then she whimpered, "Oh no. Oooohhh. Oohhh, no," when she came, and her whole body shook a little, and then she kind of went stiff for a few seconds, before she fell forward on top of the toy.

Then after half a minute or so, she pushed the unicorn down off the bed and crawled back to the headrest and curled up in the corner, hugging her knees with one arm and gripping her toes with the other hand, and only then did she look at me.
And she looked like she was waiting for me to burst out laughing, and none of us said anything. She put one hand over her eyes and said, "I'm sorry."

"Lucy," I said.

She hid her face completely behind both hands and said, "I know…"

"You are so beautiful," I said, and she lowered her hands a little and looked at me through her fingers. "That was so beautiful," I said.

She seemed surprised like she wasn't sure if I was joking, and then she said, "Really?" I nodded, and she just whispered, "Thanks."

I spent the night there, in her bed of course, and when I was sure she had fallen asleep I made myself come, with my face as close to her feet as I dared to without waking her up, and then I fell asleep, and I woke up in the middle of the night because she was pushing her knee into my side.

"Your phone," she whispered.

"Huh?"

"Your phone. It's been ringing all night," and it was. I had it on the floor by the bed, and I picked it up and the light from it hurt my eyes and it was hard to see at first.

It was Cait calling, and I pushed the button and said, "Hey."

"Hey," she said, and then she didn't say anything for a long time.

"Are we okay?" I said.

And she said, "Yeah."

"Can I come over?" she said.

"Now?"

"Yeah. Please?" she said.

"Well," I said. "I'm... uhm…"

Published 
Written by Toreador
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments